PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Why Black Voters Are the Most Rational Voters of 2016

Cigar
05-25-2016, 06:15 PM
Contrary to some nimble-minded pop-culture notions that either we’re not politically sharp or we don’t care about elections or we just vote for people who look like us, black voters (for the most part) are a rather strategically sound bunch. But that’s because the stakes are always ever so high for us. There’s little margin for error, little wiggle room when the wrong people are put in power. When election outcomes go south—or, in our case, symbolically Deep South—we can’t accept it because we’re so busy mentally preparing to pull our political rip cords on a proverbial parachute.
We’re not simply jumping out of a crashing national plane, so to speak (because where else can we go, considering our statistical lack of social mobility, anyway?). Yet we do suddenly find ourselves escalating community wide survival mode.

White commentators, prognosticators and comedians may yuk it up daily and hurl jokes at orange-faced billionaire Trump, but none of that is changing the 52 percent of white voters supporting him in this Public Policy Poll (pdf)—or how Forbes’ Jeffrey Pfeffer pegged it way back last summer: “Narcissism, not modesty, and self-confident, even overconfident, self-presentation lead to leadership roles.”

All because most white Americans—through dominant social, political and economic norms—still maintain the privilege of shredding up institutions and starting from scratch when the mood strikes. Sure, many may get nervous when visualizing “President Trump.” But that doesn’t stop 30 percent of white Democratic Sanders supporters in this McClatchy-Marist poll from saying that they won’t support Hillary Clinton in the general election. For them, there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel. You shouldn’t be surprised, then, when Megyn Kelly softball-interviews Trump or when Operation Humanize Trump proceeds at full media speed.

Nonwhite voters, on the other hand—particularly black voters—have a better, more practical sense than that ... given expertise with dark tunnels, broken promises and lots of busted streetlights. We’ve actually been in this episode before. There’s nothing really funny about Trump’s political rise, nothing really reassuring about it. And so,even when 35 percent of African-American voters (in that same McClatchy survey) might say they’d like to see a Sanders nomination, only 18 percent of “nonwhite” voters opt out of voting for Clinton. In the latest YouGov poll (pdf), you also catch that disparity in common sense between insane white voters and largely rational black voters: A near 40 percent of whites believe that Sanders shouldn’t help Clinton win the general at all, compared with a combined 63 percent of African Americans who are like, “Really, son?”

http://www.theroot.com/articles/politics/2016/05/why_black_voters_are_the_most_rational_voters_of_2 016.html

Safety
05-25-2016, 06:16 PM
Yea, it's not going to end well....

Common
05-25-2016, 06:20 PM
lol

Mac-7
05-25-2016, 06:22 PM
In my opinion based on blacks who post here or those calling in to cspan black voters are very emotional where obumer is concerned.

and while not deep thinkers they are extremely brand loyal.

Which is something the democrats depend on.

Cigar
05-25-2016, 06:25 PM
Yea, it's not going to end well....

I've said it before, and I'll say it again ... DEMOGRAPHICS

This may have to be beaten into Hollow Skulls who can't learned from history ...

It's safe to say, President Obama did some meat tenderizing to the tune if 9.5 and 5 Million Votes ... respectively if I must say. :grin:

Cigar
05-25-2016, 06:27 PM
In my opinion based on blacks who post here or those calling in to cspan black voters are very emotional where obumer is concerned.

Speaking of Deep Thinkers, I'm watching a series of Trump Rallies now. :laugh:

Common
05-25-2016, 06:31 PM
Speaking of Deep Thinkers, I'm watching a series of Trump Rallies now. :laugh:

Your Supreme leader is a real Deep thinker, Al Sharpton lmaooooooooooooooooo

Safety
05-25-2016, 06:31 PM

Did you buy gold or food insurance today?

Cigar
05-25-2016, 06:35 PM
Your Supreme leader is a real Deep thinker, Al Sharpton lmaooooooooooooooooo

... and what does the make the losers of The Deep Thinker :laugh:

Cigar
05-25-2016, 06:36 PM
Did you buy gold or food insurance today?

It's people who talk like them that Drive Black Voting

Common
05-25-2016, 06:38 PM
... and what does the make the losers of The Deep Thinker :laugh:

English please or sober up some and repost :)

Cigar
05-25-2016, 06:40 PM

It's been a long time since I've been angry for so long on internet Forums ... what's it like?

Common
05-25-2016, 06:59 PM

Driving black voting for democrats is like herding cattle into a blind canyon

Safety
05-25-2016, 07:02 PM

I don't know, the opposition's party members seem to be doing most of the work....

Common
05-25-2016, 07:07 PM
I don't know, the opposition's party members seem to be doing most of the work....

Safety everyone knows blacks will vote democrat its automatic, no matter what anyone else says or does, they will vote for democrats. Because thats where all their leaders power is. :)

Blacks that even say one utterance of a sentence about blacks are ridiculed and reviled. Like Cosby was for making COMMON SENSE statements that would help black youths. Cigar the other day belittled him.

Blacks are mostly religious folks, many go to church and love jesus and they are put in the position to have to stay silent about the gay agenda and trannies in the bathroom because to say WHAT THEY REALLY BELIEVE is not democratic. I dont even believe for one second cigar truly believes in that crap.

Mac-7
05-25-2016, 07:12 PM

Amd blacks like you that drive white comments.

Common
05-25-2016, 07:13 PM
It's been a long time since I've been angry for so long on internet Forums ... what's it like?

Its fun reminds me of when I was cop only I dont get to body slam anyone and bite their ears off or break a couple of ribs with a body shot :)

Mac-7
05-25-2016, 07:15 PM

Its easy to drive democrst cattle.

just tell them the free grass and water is over there.

Common
05-25-2016, 07:24 PM
Its easy to drive democrst cattle.

just tell them the free grass and water is over there.

Mac this is just jousting between me and cigar, its not serious on my end anyway. Its just time he gets what he always gave with a smile. Im not scared to talk about blacks, I probably been around more than cigar has, Im not afraid to talk about it because im not a racist and I call it like Ive seen it.

Safety
05-25-2016, 07:26 PM
Safety everyone knows blacks will vote democrat its automatic, no matter what anyone else says or does, they will vote for democrats. Because thats where all their leaders power is. :)

Blacks that even say one utterance of a sentence about blacks are ridiculed and reviled. Like Cosby was for making COMMON SENSE statements that would help black youths. Cigar the other day belittled him.

Blacks are mostly religious folks, many go to church and love jesus and they are put in the position to have to stay silent about the gay agenda and trannies in the bathroom because to say WHAT THEY REALLY BELIEVE is not democratic. I dont even believe for one second cigar truly believes in that crap.

Cosby was ridiculed not because of what he said, in fact, Cosby's statements were not at all subversive or original. Everyone from black comedians like Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock, to rappers like (the younger) Ice Cube and Kanye West, to black nationalists like Marcus Garvey and Louis Farrakhan have made similar, perhaps even more scathing, comments about some black folks’ lack of self-reliance and prudence. Ice Cube went as far as saying in his song “Us”, “us/ we’ll always sing the blues/ cuz all we care about is hairstyles and tennis shoes.” It was the way Cosby's words were being used by conservatives like Bill O'reilly to help portray the stigmatism of blacks, because it's not like Bill will quote Ice Cube or Kanye West anytime soon.

Think if it kinda like how Mayor Deblasio was ridiculed and reviled because he made COMMON SENSE statements to his biracial son that would help him, right?

Common
05-25-2016, 07:38 PM
Cosby was ridiculed not because of what he said, in fact, Cosby's statements were not at all subversive or original. Everyone from black comedians like Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock, to rappers like (the younger) Ice Cube and Kanye West, to black nationalists like Marcus Garvey and Louis Farrakhan have made similar, perhaps even more scathing, comments about some black folks’ lack of self-reliance and prudence. Ice Cube went as far as saying in his song “Us”, “us/ we’ll always sing the blues/ cuz all we care about is hairstyles and tennis shoes.” It was the way Cosby's words were being used by conservatives like Bill O'reilly to help portray the stigmatism of blacks, because it's not like Bill will quote Ice Cube or Kanye West anytime soon.

Think if it kinda like how Mayor Deblasio was ridiculed and reviled because he made COMMON SENSE statements to his biracial son that would help him, right?

Sorry safety its not a stigma its the truth and you know its the truth and so does cigar blacks dont want to hear the truth because it conflicts with its all white people fault and everything is racist.

Di Blasio is a pos not because hes married to a black woman or has biracial kids its because hes as dirty a politician as it gets, hes under investigation right now.

The problem with what he did, is that he is THE LEADER OF THE POLICE NYPD, hes making public statements to his son to make it to be that NYPD will kill him if they get a chance. If thats the case why doesnt he fix it.

Just like Obama he calls every family of a black person that gets killed or died by police. Never once has he called a White police officers family and offer condolence with a cop dies.

Reverse that with White Potus blacks would be raging.
Safety until blacks face the truth they are staying right in the misery they are in. You and I both know what the truth is. As long as blacks keep blaming white people everytime the get constipated they will never go anywhere. Welfare, housing asst, food stamps, section 8 is never getting thier kids out of the slums.

Its nice cigar posts all negative articles about whites and all positives about blacks but dont you think white people know the truth man. Dont you think the forum knows the deal.

Heres some truth safety some "real" truth. White people dont give a fuck about BLM dont give a fuck about them rioting and and raging, because they aint in their neighborhoods. They still get up go to work do whatever and dont even give it a single thought because they know its all bullshit.

They gotta fix themselves safety theres only one Steve Wilkos.

PolWatch
05-25-2016, 07:38 PM

Please keep the discussion civil. Insinuations of impaired posting is bad faith.

Tahuyaman
05-25-2016, 07:41 PM
Why Black Voters Are the Most Rational Voters of 2016
Its rational to vote primarily on a party line?

Safety
05-25-2016, 07:46 PM
Sorry safety its not a stigma its the truth and you know its the truth and so does cigar blacks dont want to hear the truth because it conflicts with its all white people fault and everything is racist.

Di Blasio is a pos not because hes married to a black woman or has biracial kids its because hes as dirty a politician as it gets, hes under investigation right now.

The problem with what he did, is that he is THE LEADER OF THE POLICE NYPD, hes making public statements to his son to make it to be that NYPD will kill him if they get a chance. If thats the case why doesnt he fix it.

Just like Obama he calls every family of a black person that gets killed or died by police. Never once has he called a White police officers family and offer condolence with a cop dies.

Reverse that with White Potus blacks would be raging.
Safety until blacks face the truth they are staying right in the misery they are in. You and I both know what the truth is. As long as blacks keep blaming white people everytime the get constipated they will never go anywhere. Welfare, housing asst, food stamps, section 8 is never getting thier kids out of the slums.

Its nice cigar posts all negative articles about whites and all positives about blacks but dont you think white people know the truth man. Dont you think the forum knows the deal.

Heres some truth safety some "real" truth. White people dont give a fuck about BLM dont give a fuck about them rioting and and raging, because they aint in their neighborhoods. They still get up go to work do whatever and dont even give it a single thought because they know its all bullshit.

They gotta fix themselves safety theres only one Steve Wilkos.

So, it's all good as long as it's the truth? We can talk about police brutality because it's the truth, or will it be deflected to the gang shooting in Chicago?

If whites had the same history as blacks did in this country, I would have zero issue with a white potus mentioning positive encouragement to white teens or troubled youths.

Ransom
05-25-2016, 07:47 PM
I see the music has started, it's an All Skate.

NASA employees...... for forum members....... we've some rocket science going on in here don't we. I can't hang with y'all.

valley ranch
05-25-2016, 07:51 PM
It's a good think you can't speak for BLACK VOTERS.

Common
05-25-2016, 08:06 PM
So, it's all good as long as it's the truth? We can talk about police brutality because it's the truth, or will it be deflected to the gang shooting in Chicago?

If whites had the same history as blacks did in this country, I would have zero issue with a white potus mentioning positive encouragement to white teens or troubled youths.

lol so typical safety, so which do you want to talk about Police Brutality or the plight of the majority of blacks.

Ill talk about either but one is UNRELATED to the other, unless youre insinuating that police brutality is the only reason why black inner city neighborhoods are the way they are ?

There lies blacks biggest problem. The never look forward they are always looking backwards and blaming someone else.

Dwelling on the past is not going to fix horrid amount of black women raising kids alone. The amount of drug dealing and gang activity, the amount of black on black murder that is an epidemic and growing. Its not going to fix the number of black kids that dont make it through highschool or the amount of blacks that commit crimes. Juvenile Crime in black neighborhoods is an epidemic.

You can try to deflect from the truth with others it wont work with me. WHITE PEOPLE cant fix the black plight, money cant fix the black plight.

I heard the exact same things in 1964 as you hear today, the past of blacks in america, whites this whites that and racist this and racist that. Fifty two years later the slums are now called the Ghetto but they are bigger and more violent and deal more death and destruction. What do you want for 52 yrs from now ?? Dont you think its time to do something different. Because ill tell you a secret safety a genuine tip. Most white people dont even listen to it anymore. They do not feel responsible nor do they have any guilt. They feel its blacks that are the todays racists, the rhetoric isnt working and white liberals ? they are full of shit they want your votes most of them. For every genuine white liberal theres 10 phony ass's

Safety
05-25-2016, 08:34 PM
lol so typical safety, so which do you want to talk about Police Brutality or the plight of the majority of blacks.

Ill talk about either but one is UNRELATED to the other, unless youre insinuating that police brutality is the only reason why black inner city neighborhoods are the way they are ?

There lies blacks biggest problem. The never look forward they are always looking backwards and blaming someone else.

Dwelling on the past is not going to fix horrid amount of black women raising kids alone. The amount of drug dealing and gang activity, the amount of black on black murder that is an epidemic and growing. Its not going to fix the number of black kids that dont make it through highschool or the amount of blacks that commit crimes. Juvenile Crime in black neighborhoods is an epidemic.

You can try to deflect from the truth with others it wont work with me. WHITE PEOPLE cant fix the black plight, money cant fix the black plight.

I heard the exact same things in 1964 as you hear today, the past of blacks in america, whites this whites that and racist this and racist that. Fifty two years later the slums are now called the Ghetto but they are bigger and more violent and deal more death and destruction. What do you want for 52 yrs from now ?? Dont you think its time to do something different. Because ill tell you a secret safety a genuine tip. Most white people dont even listen to it anymore. They do not feel responsible nor do they have any guilt. They feel its blacks that are the todays racists, the rhetoric isnt working and white liberals ? they are full of shit they want your votes most of them. For every genuine white liberal theres 10 phony ass's

We talk about police brutality and the deflection to blacks killing black is brought up. We talk about police brutality and black on white crime is brought up. We talk about gun violence and black on black, chicago, or Obama is brought up. Do you see a pattern?

There is no black on black epidemic and growing. That is what many want to portray as it being the case so it can minimize the discussion on whatever topic we happen to be talking about. You may hear the same things today, because although things have gotten better, we still have an element in society that chooses to make sure that there is a minority to blame for their problems. Please don't lecture me on what you think most whites think, because although you may be white, you definitely don't speak for them. When I look at a BLM event, I don't just see black folks protesting, I see Americans protesting, but the empty rhetoric from the other side only has one viewpoint, we shall see which one will be shown in November.

zelmo1234
05-25-2016, 08:41 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again ... DEMOGRAPHICS

This may have to be beaten into Hollow Skulls who can't learned from history ...

It's safe to say, President Obama did some meat tenderizing to the tune if 9.5 and 5 Million Votes ... respectively if I must say. :grin:

Yes they were very close elections. We understand!

Let be ask you this. Blacks overwhelmingly voted for Obama.

As a block of voters are they better off today or before Obama took office ?

Of course we know the answer to this question. They have suffered the most under the Rule of Obama.

So lets look at what Hillary is promising them? More of the same?

So I thought that you said they were rational? sounds like they are emotional.

Now here is the BIG question, what policies are the Democrats promising that are going to make the lives of Blacks better.

And what policies are the Republicans promising that are going to make their lives worse

zelmo1234
05-25-2016, 08:50 PM
We talk about police brutality and the deflection to blacks killing black is brought up. We talk about police brutality and black on white crime is brought up. We talk about gun violence and black on black, chicago, or Obama is brought up. Do you see a pattern?

There is no black on black epidemic and growing. That is what many want to portray as it being the case so it can minimize the discussion on whatever topic we happen to be talking about. You may hear the same things today, because although things have gotten better, we still have an element in society that chooses to make sure that there is a minority to blame for their problems. Please don't lecture me on what you think most whites think, because although you may be white, you definitely don't speak for them. When I look at a BLM event, I don't just see black folks protesting, I see Americans protesting, but the empty rhetoric from the other side only has one viewpoint, we shall see which one will be shown in November.

This is what I see when I see BLM protesting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8

And if you want to see deflection? Watch people try and justify this.

This is not going to help the situation. I see people refuse to acknowledge the Facts in the Ferguson Case. And in Baltimore I watch them threaten the father of the officer that did Nothing but help the prisoner in the van

Now there may be officer that are guilty, but this one was not. And they still want violence.

Those are not protestors they are the worst elements of society. Sure there are bad cops, and every time one is caught they should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. But BLM will make sure that does not happened. because they want DEAD COPS

When the leaders start to condemn this behavior, then I will listen to what they have to say.

And then look at your statement that there is NO black on black epidemic? How can you say that.

You are safer in Bagdad than you are on the south side of Chicago. And until we acknowledge the Truth. We can never begin to fix it. And there is a lot of work to fixing that problem

Mister D
05-25-2016, 09:03 PM

You're a little confused here, Safety. Far be it from me to criticize racial loyalty but I need to correct a certain misconception of yours. "We" don't talk about gun violence. Progressives do and when they talk about gun violence they typically ignore its primary source (the criminal activity of black males). The only progressive who doesn't do that is @JDubya (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1435) who is derided as a racist for this lapse in progressive judgment. No one is blaming blacks for gun violence. Few of us would even be talking about gun violence if it wasn't brought up by leftists whenever the opportunity presents itself. These aren't "deflections", Safety. They're facts. Facts you really need to acknowledge.

Safety
05-25-2016, 09:07 PM
You're a little confused here, Safety. Far be it from me to criticize racial loyalty but I need to correct a certain misconception of yours. "We" don't talk about gun violence. Progressives do and when they talk about gun violence they typically ignore its primary source (the criminal activity of black males). The only progressive who doesn't do that is @JDubya (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1435) who is derided as a racist for this lapse in progressive judgment. No one is blaming blacks for gun violence. Few of us would even be talking about gun violence if it wasn't brought up by leftists whenever the opportunity presents itself. These aren't "deflections", Safety. They're facts. Facts you really need to acknowledge.

If there is no distinction when you say blacks, there is no distinction on who brings up gun violence.

Mister D
05-25-2016, 09:12 PM
If there is no distinction when you say blacks, there is no distinction on who brings up gun violence.

I don't understand what you're trying to say. As for gun violence, progressives bring it up all the time and ignore its primary source. Sorry, but I for one will continue to mention the relevant facts. Granted, that's partly because I enjoy the ideological confusion it causes in white progressives. This is one issue where the progressive left is totally irrational.

Common
05-25-2016, 09:12 PM

Not from me, youre talking to me now. I have said time over I am all for putting bad cops that commit crimes in prison. Ive acknowledged theres bad cops, ive also said alot of cops are not guilty as accused. Like the cop in baltimore that was just aquitted and you cant call that racist.

If you want to discuss bad cops I will be more than happy to have a serious conversation about it with you.

But it seems you dont want to have a serious conversation about race because you always run away from them. I think you dont want to be confronted with the non liberal version of the truth.

Common
05-25-2016, 09:16 PM

Thats a good point the left uses guns as an agenda, that along with abortion and race and gays its all part of the agenda and platform. The constantly bring up gun violence and gun control but they refuse to discuss the violence with guns. They dont want to discuss street gun violence they want to bring up school shootings.

Safety
05-25-2016, 09:29 PM
Not from me, youre talking to me now. I have said time over I am all for putting bad cops that commit crimes in prison. Ive acknowledged theres bad cops, ive also said alot of cops are not guilty as accused. Like the cop in baltimore that was just aquitted and you cant call that racist.

The only people calling what happened in Baltimore racist are you and several others here. From the beginning I mentioned about how could it be racist when half of the accused were black. I responded to another member about exactly that the other day and still have no response to it. The fact of the matter is, everyone on the right who talk about Ferguson, Baltimore, etc, do so trying to pin a racist angle to it. It is the tired old common line used whenever the real issue doesn't want to be spoken of. It's like a defense mechanism, be the first to say racist and you win, no matter if it makes zero sense in its' applicability. People need Ferguson and Baltimore to be about race, because it takes the onus off the police and the issue that people and BLM have in the first place. It matters not what BLM calls themself, for the same rhetoric will be used to castigate them anyway. They could call themselves American Lives Matter and the right will find a way to call it racist and divisive.

If you want to discuss bad cops I will be more than happy to have a serious conversation about it with you.

That has not been the case in the past.

But it seems you dont want to have a serious conversation about race because you always run away from them. I think you dont want to be confronted with the non liberal version of the truth.

What serious conversation would you like to have? One where I show examples of the amount of racism on forums? Or the one where I get lectured about how things are the same as it was in the 60's? I especially like the ones about how racism was a thing of the past until Obama was elected.

Which one would you like to discuss?

Chris
05-25-2016, 09:32 PM
Contrary to some nimble-minded pop-culture notions that either we’re not politically sharp or we don’t care about elections or we just vote for people who look like us, black voters (for the most part) are a rather strategically sound bunch. But that’s because the stakes are always ever so high for us. There’s little margin for error, little wiggle room when the wrong people are put in power. When election outcomes go south—or, in our case, symbolically Deep South—we can’t accept it because we’re so busy mentally preparing to pull our political rip cords on a proverbial parachute.
We’re not simply jumping out of a crashing national plane, so to speak (because where else can we go, considering our statistical lack of social mobility, anyway?). Yet we do suddenly find ourselves escalating community wide survival mode.

White commentators, prognosticators and comedians may yuk it up daily and hurl jokes at orange-faced billionaire Trump, but none of that is changing the 52 percent of white voters supporting him in this Public Policy Poll (pdf)—or how Forbes’ Jeffrey Pfeffer pegged it way back last summer: “Narcissism, not modesty, and self-confident, even overconfident, self-presentation lead to leadership roles.”

All because most white Americans—through dominant social, political and economic norms—still maintain the privilege of shredding up institutions and starting from scratch when the mood strikes. Sure, many may get nervous when visualizing “President Trump.” But that doesn’t stop 30 percent of white Democratic Sanders supporters in this McClatchy-Marist poll from saying that they won’t support Hillary Clinton in the general election. For them, there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel. You shouldn’t be surprised, then, when Megyn Kelly softball-interviews Trump or when Operation Humanize Trump proceeds at full media speed.

Nonwhite voters, on the other hand—particularly black voters—have a better, more practical sense than that ... given expertise with dark tunnels, broken promises and lots of busted streetlights. We’ve actually been in this episode before. There’s nothing really funny about Trump’s political rise, nothing really reassuring about it. And so,even when 35 percent of African-American voters (in that same McClatchy survey) might say they’d like to see a Sanders nomination, only 18 percent of “nonwhite” voters opt out of voting for Clinton. In the latest YouGov poll (pdf), you also catch that disparity in common sense between insane white voters and largely rational black voters: A near 40 percent of whites believe that Sanders shouldn’t help Clinton win the general at all, compared with a combined 63 percent of African Americans who are like, “Really, son?”

http://www.theroot.com/articles/politics/2016/05/why_black_voters_are_the_most_rational_voters_of_2 016.html

Well, I liked that.

I think the following true:

"But that’s because the stakes are always ever so high for us. There’s little margin for error, little wiggle room when the wrong people are put in power."

Stake in the game, risk, however you term it is vital to political life lost to too many whites as they grow complacent in democracy.

As Ford said: "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have."

OTOH, the author is overly lumping in his overgeneralizations of races.

Common
05-25-2016, 09:35 PM
The only people calling what happened in Baltimore racist are you and several others here. From the beginning I mentioned about how could it be racist when half of the accused were black. I responded to another member about exactly that the other day and still have no response to it. The fact of the matter is, everyone on the right who talk about Ferguson, Baltimore, etc, do so trying to pin a racist angle to it. It is the tired old common line used whenever the real issue doesn't want to be spoken of. It's like a defense mechanism, be the first to say racist and you win, no matter if it makes zero sense in its' applicability. People need Ferguson and Baltimore to be about race, because it takes the onus off the police and the issue that people and BLM have in the first place. It matters not what BLM calls themself, for the same rhetoric will be used to castigate them anyway. They could call themselves American Lives Matter and the right will find a way to call it racist and divisive.

What serious conversation would you like to have? One where I show examples of the amount of racism on forums? Or the one where I get lectured about how things are the same as it was in the 60's? I especially like the ones about how racism was a thing of the past until Obama was elected.

First of all I didnt say you said baltimore was racist, i dont remember if you did or not. The only thing keep ing the baltimore thing from blowing up into a full race thing was that half of those indicted were black. If they were all white all hell would break loose.

Ok enough of the chitter chatter about other members and lets cut to the chase.
Do you want to have a conversation about race without all the externals, yes or no. Or about police brutality either or then the other

MisterVeritis
05-25-2016, 09:38 PM
That is funny. I was thinking the same thing. Drugs? Alcohol? Sleep deprivation?

Safety
05-25-2016, 09:38 PM
This is what I see when I see BLM protesting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8

And if you want to see deflection? Watch people try and justify this.

This is not going to help the situation. I see people refuse to acknowledge the Facts in the Ferguson Case. And in Baltimore I watch them threaten the father of the officer that did Nothing but help the prisoner in the van

Now there may be officer that are guilty, but this one was not. And they still want violence.

Those are not protestors they are the worst elements of society. Sure there are bad cops, and every time one is caught they should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. But BLM will make sure that does not happened. because they want DEAD COPS

When the leaders start to condemn this behavior, then I will listen to what they have to say.

And then look at your statement that there is NO black on black epidemic? How can you say that.

You are safer in Bagdad than you are on the south side of Chicago. And until we acknowledge the Truth. We can never begin to fix it. And there is a lot of work to fixing that problem

How many cops have died from BLM? Doesn't seem to be that effective if killing cops is their charter...

Safety
05-25-2016, 09:42 PM
First of all I didnt say you said baltimore was racist, i dont remember if you did or not. The only thing keep ing the baltimore thing from blowing up into a full race thing was that half of those indicted were black. If they were all white all hell would break loose.

Ok enough of the chitter chatter about other members and lets cut to the chase.
Do you want to have a conversation about race without all the externals, yes or no. Or about police brutality either or then the other

"the only thing keeping the baltimore thing from blowing up into a full race thing was that half of those indicted were black"? It's amazing, people ask folks "why are you upset over someone saying blacks, if it doesn't apply to you, why do you care?" I'll ask you the same question, why are you implying that because the majority of cops are white, that whenever someone talks about police brutality, you consider it an attack on white people?

Common
05-25-2016, 09:49 PM

Youre stuck on forums screw forums they are not reality, If im going to discuss anything its about the reality of anything its not going to be about forum banter.

Lets talk about racism and how whites and black really percieve race issues differently. Lets talk about why in 2016 its worse in many ways than it was in 1968. Id like to know the black point of view on the real not this post an article and toss meaningless barbs back and forth.

Race is not a one way street theres another race involved and they have their feelings and beliefs and perceptions and BEEFS just like blacks do. We can discuss that.

I think we can both agree this cant keep going the way it is. Democrats using blacks as a Political Platform is not changing the lives of anyone and never has.

Im not afraid to discuss race on a serious not and If one of my perceptions is proved wrong by you I will readily acknowledge it. Cant talk race and learn anything from another white guy.

Talking about race honestly is not racist even if in the course of talking honestly something is said that you dont like or dont want to hear. If you dont do exchanges like that how do you learn anything how does anything get better.

Safety
05-25-2016, 09:54 PM
Youre stuck on forums screw forums they are not reality, If im going to discuss anything its about the reality of anything its not going to be about forum banter.

Lets talk about racism and how whites and black really percieve race issues differently. Lets talk about why in 2016 its worse in many ways than it was in 1968. Id like to know the black point of view on the real not this post an article and toss meaningless barbs back and forth.

Race is not a one way street theres another race involved and they have their feelings and beliefs and perceptions and BEEFS just like blacks do. We can discuss that.

I think we can both agree this cant keep going the way it is. Democrats using blacks as a Political Platform is not changing the lives of anyone and never has.

Im not afraid to discuss race on a serious not and If one of my perceptions is proved wrong by you I will readily acknowledge it. Cant talk race and learn anything from another white guy.

Talking about race honestly is not racist even if in the course of talking honestly something is said that you dont like or dont want to hear. If you dont do exchanges like that how do you learn anything how does anything get better.

Want to set up a one on one debate?

Common
05-25-2016, 09:57 PM
Want to set up a one on one debate?

Sure or we could do it in PM whatever :) no animus just a discussion its always good to exchange idea without extraneous chatter.

Im no grand master of debating I have no illusions about that but an exchange would be welcome

Tahuyaman
05-25-2016, 09:58 PM
I read some incredibly stupid things here.

maineman
05-25-2016, 10:01 PM

and that's just when you're going back correcting typos!

Common
05-25-2016, 10:01 PM

The bad cop thing was in the past, over and over on this forum with a certain couple I was a gentlemen and agreed and acknowledged bad cops and gave honest opinion when I thought one was wrong. That was never good enough and the net was scoured for anything to bash the police with after so long I had enough of it and started doing the same thing being overbearing and one sided.

Mister D
05-25-2016, 10:08 PM
Thats a good point the left uses guns as an agenda, that along with abortion and race and gays its all part of the agenda and platform. The constantly bring up gun violence and gun control but they refuse to discuss the violence with guns. They dont want to discuss street gun violence they want to bring up school shootings.

Of course it's a good point That's what I do here, Common. :tongue:

There is a touch of cynicism in some progressives but I think most are genuinely indignant when I rub their noses in the facts. Polly, for example, denounced me as a racist for trying to "blame black people" for gun violence. The problem is that the demographic reality of gun violence causes a great deal of ideological confusion for progressives. If you focus on that reality the perception is that you're blaming someone so they prefer not to acknowledge it. Haven't you noticed that almost every story they post about some firearm related tragedy involves the death or injury of a white person and typically a child? They'll ask why we keep talking about black people and Chicago. Well, that's because this sort of shit happens every day in certain communities yet we don't see threads about the latest dead black kid (unless they were shot by a fat Peruvian with a German last name :wink:).

I think I'm pretty reasonable on the issues of gun control and gun violence. Quite frankly, the progressive left isn't.

Cthulhu
05-25-2016, 10:09 PM

Yet these same rational blacks voted in droves for Obama, who has done next to nothing for them.

Wake up from an 8 year coma or something?

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.

Tahuyaman
05-25-2016, 10:15 PM

I knew someone would jump on that thinking he was bring clever. I figured it would be you. You are predictable b

Safety
05-25-2016, 10:22 PM

Who read it for you?

Tahuyaman
05-25-2016, 10:29 PM
Who read it for you?

First maineman chimed in, then you. Right on cue.

Safety
05-25-2016, 10:33 PM
First maineman chimed in, then you. Right on cue.

At least it wasn't cigar, then you would really have a gold star for today.

maineman
05-25-2016, 10:56 PM
Is the "b" yet another typo?

Common
05-26-2016, 04:02 AM
Of course it's a good point That's what I do here, Common. :tongue:

There is a touch of cynicism in some progressives but I think most are genuinely indignant when I rub their noses in the facts. Polly, for example, denounced me as a racist for trying to "blame black people" for gun violence. The problem is that the demographic reality of gun violence causes a great deal of ideological confusion for progressives. If you focus on that reality the perception is that you're blaming someone so they prefer not to acknowledge it. Haven't you noticed that almost every story they post about some firearm related tragedy involves the death or injury of a white person and typically a child? They'll ask why we keep talking about black people and Chicago. Well, that's because this sort of shit happens every day in certain communities yet we don't see threads about the latest dead black kid (unless they were shot by a fat Peruvian with a German last name :wink:).

I think I'm pretty reasonable on the issues of gun control and gun violence. Quite frankly, the progressive left isn't.

Obama uses school shootings every time he talks about gun control or gun violence the same with Hillary, never a single mention of black on black murders.

NO one will utter a single word about the epidemic of black on black murder. No one will even whisper that its gone up 3 fold since BLM and the left decided to vilify and attack the police, which in turn made the police chill out and back off. The people that do bring it up are instantly labled racist.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 05:10 AM
Mac this is just jousting between me and cigar, its not serious on my end anyway. Its just time he gets what he always gave with a smile. Im not scared to talk about blacks, I probably been around more than cigar has, Im not afraid to talk about it because im not a racist and I call it like Ive seen it.

I am not racist either.

to be a racist you have to think blacks are genetically inferior to whites and I do not believe that.

I do think the ghetto black culture is a bad influence that contributes to high black failure rates

no other group in America with the exception of jihadi muslims is as confused and misguided as blavk people.

but what ails them is fixable.

Safety
05-26-2016, 05:15 AM
I am not racist either.

to be a racist you have to think blacks are genetically inferior to whites and I do not believe that.

I do think the ghetto black culture is a bad influence that contributes to high black failure rates

no other group in America with the exception of jihadi muslims is as confused and misguided as blavk people.

but what ails them is fixable.

I bet you're going to tell us that you have a black friend next, right?

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 05:19 AM
Who read it for you?

I know that posting cheap personal insults against conservatives are your standard proceedure.

thats why I call you a fake moderate.

Safety
05-26-2016, 05:26 AM
I know that posting cheap personal insults against conservatives are your standard proceedure.

Dang, I have no idea how I will sleep tonight....

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 05:28 AM

of course.

Every white person needs at least one black reference in case they get picked up by the PC police.

but colorblind black people who do not resent whites are hard to find.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 05:29 AM
Dang, I have no idea how I will sleep tonight....

Ask one of the libertarian druggies to fix you up with some good stuff.

Safety
05-26-2016, 05:32 AM
of course.

Every white person needs at least one black reference in case they get picked up by the PC police.

but colorblind black people who do not resent whites are hard to find.

If it's hard to find, it's only because you aren't seeing the forest for the trees.

Safety
05-26-2016, 05:33 AM
Ask one of the libertarian druggies to fix you up with some good stuff.

Sorry, drug free here.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 05:38 AM
If it's hard to find, it's only because you aren't seeing the forest for the trees.

Speaking of forests tell me again why black people who work for Georgia Pacific do not need to know how to read and write.

Safety
05-26-2016, 06:08 AM
Speaking of forests tell me again why black people who work for Georgia Pacific do not need to know how to read and write.

I guess because they filed an EEOC claim and the investigation concluded that their claim was valid. You can try to dumb it down to make it easier to attack, but it speaks more to your bias and your track record of being correct.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 06:12 AM
I guess because they filed an EEOC claim and the investigation concluded that their claim was valid. You can try to dumb it down to make it easier to attack, but it speaks more to your bias and your track record of being correct.

In black culture being illiterate is acceptable?

No wonder blacks have so many problems

Safety
05-26-2016, 06:14 AM
In black culture being illiterate is excusable?

No wonder blacks have so many problems

You need a safe place so you can cry a little?

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 06:15 AM
You need a safe place so you can cry a little?

I really stumped you on the GP example.

how do you defend black illiteracy except by attacking me instead?

Safety
05-26-2016, 06:18 AM
I really stumped you on the GP example.

how do you defend black illiteracy except by attacking me instead?

You didn't stump anything, it's the same sad example you have been bringing up for the past two years, I addressed it and debunked your silly notation the first time and don't plan on wasting the effort to do it again.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 06:21 AM
You didn't stump anything, it's the same sad example you have been bringing up for the past two years, I addressed it and debunked your silly notation the first time and don't plan on wasting the effort to do it again.

You did not debunk anything.

according to the US government requiring black people to be literate is racist.

meaning that black people cannot be held to the same standard as whites because that is unfair.

Common
05-26-2016, 06:23 AM

Look theres alot of jobs where you dont have to know how to read and write. Crop picking and planting and if an employer wants dirt cheap labor they hire those that cant read and write because they are easier exploited but to say its only blacks is unfair mac.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 06:28 AM
Look theres alot of jobs where you dont have to know how to read and write. Crop picking and planting and if an employer wants dirt cheap labor they hire those that cant read and write because they are easier exploited but to say its only blacks is unfair mac.

The federal government fined Georgia Pacific for practicing racism and ordered them to pay compensation ONLY TO BLACK PEOPLE.

So white people are expected to be literate but black people are not.

maineman
05-26-2016, 06:53 AM
The federal government fined Georgia Pacific for practicing racism and ordered them to pay compensation ONLY TO BLACK PEOPLE.

link please?

Safety
05-26-2016, 07:02 AM

You can try to Mac-notes it all you want, the case was brought to the EEOC because the company was requiring a test to be promoted that had nothing to do with the job they were offering. Now, I'm not about to teach a history class to you on why we even need a department like the EEOC, but it is due to companies throughout history doing the same crap.

Common
05-26-2016, 07:41 AM
Yes they were very close elections. We understand!

Let be ask you this. Blacks overwhelmingly voted for Obama.

As a block of voters are they better off today or before Obama took office ?

Of course we know the answer to this question. They have suffered the most under the Rule of Obama.

So lets look at what Hillary is promising them? More of the same?

So I thought that you said they were rational? sounds like they are emotional.

Now here is the BIG question, what policies are the Democrats promising that are going to make the lives of Blacks better.

And what policies are the Republicans promising that are going to make their lives worse

Look the truth is glaringly clear and has been. Black vote as block for democrats no matter what they do in the end. They vote democrat even if theres many things democrats do that they completely disagree with.

The thread statement is ridiculous and no one believes it

Tahuyaman
05-26-2016, 08:07 AM

Let him go.. He thinks he's clever. I kind of like watching him flair around.

Cigar
05-26-2016, 08:22 AM

Mister D Here's any idea .. how about you worry about the criminal activities of White Males and I'll worry about the criminal activities of Black Males. :laugh:

When the criminal activities of Black Male impact you ... call me.

When the criminal activities of White Males impact me ... I'll call you.

Let's see how many calls are made ... Deal? :grin:

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 09:11 AM
You can try to Mac-notes it all you want, the case was brought to the EEOC because the company was requiring a test to be promoted that had nothing to do with the job they were offering. Now, I'm not about to teach a history class to you on why we even need a department like the EEOC, but it is due to companies throughout history doing the same crap.

So why was it deemed a civil rights violation of black people only?

blacks were the only ones rewarded for their illiteracy with money.

Does that mean there were no illiterate whites who could not pass the test?

All the whites were smart but only the black appliclants were dumb?

bush called that the soft LIBERAL bigotry of low expectations for black people.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 09:16 AM

He does not have an arguement worthy of the name.

if cigar could not cut and paste and safety could not do personal insults or the "lol" they would be spectators only.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 09:20 AM

One other point.

suppose the whites can read and the black employees cant?

that means pretty soon whites are getting promoted and blacks are not.

how long before a black race hustler will want to punish GP for not making illiterate black people supervisors?

Cigar
05-26-2016, 09:22 AM
One other point.

how long before a black race hustler will want to punish GP for not making illiterate black people supervisors?

Next Wednesday

Tahuyaman
05-26-2016, 09:23 AM
He does not have an arguement worthy of the name.

if cigar could not cut and paste and safety could not do personal insults or the "lol" they would be spectators only.

Personally, I like watching them grope around trying to look clever.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 09:24 AM
Next Wednesday

If not sooner.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 09:24 AM
Personally, I like watching them grope around trying to look clever.

They should try harder.

Safety
05-26-2016, 09:26 AM
Flail, you mean, right? Does that mean you should be disqualified from promotion at Georgia Pacific?

Tahuyaman
05-26-2016, 09:27 AM
They should try harder.

They are trying as hard as they can. The ability is not there.

Cigar
05-26-2016, 09:28 AM
They Them Those ... :laugh:

Safety
05-26-2016, 09:29 AM
So why was it deemed a civil rights violation of black people only?

blacks were the only ones rewarded for their illiteracy with money.

Does that mean there were no illiterate whites who could not pass the test?

All the whites were smart but only the black appliclants were dumb?

bush called that the soft LIBERAL bigotry of low expectations for black people.
They were the ones who brought up the case before EEOC. Just like many woman have won cases from Georgia Pacific for discrimination. The thing you need to focus on, is why are you so concerned with blacks, but choose to ignore white women winning discrimination cases.

Nevermind, it's rhetorical question....

Safety
05-26-2016, 09:31 AM
One other point.

By focusing on job qualifications that are pertinent to the position. That's how an employer stays out of trouble.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 10:05 AM
They were the ones who brought up the case before EEOC. Just like many woman have won cases from Georgia Pacific for discrimination. The thing you need to focus on, is why are you so concerned with blacks, but choose to ignore white women winning discrimination cases.

Nevermind, it's rhetorical question....

That is complete nonsense.

the finding was RACIAL descrimination by Georgia Pacific AGAINST BLACKS for the crime of requiring them to read a write.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 10:07 AM
By focusing on job qualifications that are pertinent to the position. That's how an employer stays out of trouble.

Got it.

just give illiterate black people nothing more advanced than a shovel while whites who can read operate the complicated machinery.

the black race hustlers will love that

Cigar
05-26-2016, 10:08 AM
Got it.

just give black people nothing nor advanced than a shovel while whites operate the more complicated machinery.

I don't do Hardware anymore ... just Software and Firmware :grin:

MisterVeritis
05-26-2016, 10:11 AM
I laughed.

MisterVeritis
05-26-2016, 10:12 AM
I knew someone would jump on that thinking he was bring clever. I figured it would be you. You are predictable b
Admit it. It was funny.

MisterVeritis
05-26-2016, 10:14 AM
You know, at this point in my life I have just one black friend. He moved to Florida. He credits me with being a big, positive influence in his life. He wants to jointly write a book with me.

Oh, and he is not really black. Okay. Actually, he is the blackest black man I have ever known.

My list of friends is smaller these days. But that is okay.

Cigar
05-26-2016, 10:17 AM
Gee ... I would have never guessed :laugh:

MisterVeritis
05-26-2016, 10:21 AM
Gee ... I would have never guessed :laugh:
Retirement does winnow out the lists.
On the other hand, I have you.

Tahuyaman
05-26-2016, 10:34 AM
Admit it. It was funny.

predictable isn't funny.

Cigar
05-26-2016, 10:45 AM
Retirement does winnow out the lists.
On the other hand, I have you.

Isn't there a Quota :laugh: ... that you can't go over?

Safety
05-26-2016, 11:27 AM
Got it.

just give illiterate black people nothing more advanced than a shovel while whites who can read operate the complicated machinery.

the black race hustlers will love that

You mean, why not just give them a sack to go over their shoulder to work, while you sit on the porch sipping ice tea?

Safety
05-26-2016, 11:28 AM
You know, at this point in my life I have just one black friend. He moved to Florida. He credits me with being a big, positive influence in his life. He wants to jointly write a book with me.

Oh, and he is not really black. Okay. Actually, he is the blackest black man I have ever known.

My list of friends is smaller these days. But that is okay.

I'm sure he finds you to just be a riot to be around.

MisterVeritis
05-26-2016, 11:29 AM
Isn't there a Quota :laugh: ... that you can't go over?
A friends quota?

MisterVeritis
05-26-2016, 11:34 AM

I'm sure he finds you to just be a riot to be around.
He sought me out. It turns out I am a pretty good talent coach. Of the dozen or so junior engineers I worked with all but two went on to higher leadership positions. Of everyone I coached he put the most effort in. The coaching was strictly voluntary. It was done beginning late in the afternoon and routinely ran until after 7 PM. It was a substantial time commitment for the engineer, and for me.

Cigar
05-26-2016, 11:36 AM
A friends quota?

Yep ... once I get to my limit, someone's gotta go ... like New Friend in ... Least Friendly out :grin:

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 12:07 PM
You mean, why not just give them a sack to go over their shoulder to work, while you sit on the porch sipping ice tea?

If they cant read the warning labels or the operator manual then they could hurt themselves or others with anything more advanced than a shovel.

Georgia Pacific wanted to hire the best workers they could find.

but the federal government wanted them to hire illiterate black people instead.

Safety
05-26-2016, 01:01 PM
If they cant read the warning labels or the operator manual then they could hurt themselves or others with anything more advanced than a shovel.

Georgia Pacific wanted to hire the best workers they could find.

but the federal government wanted them to hire illiterate black people instead.

https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/release/2-12-09b.cfm
https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/release/4-3-01.cfm
http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-3rd-circuit/1233722.html
http://www.employmentlawblog.info/2009/09/indergard-v-georgia-pacific-corp-no-08-35278-9th-cir-sept-28-2009.shtml

Georgia Pacific is no stranger to EEOC claims...

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 01:11 PM
https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/release/2-12-09b.cfm
https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/release/4-3-01.cfm
http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-3rd-circuit/1233722.html
http://www.employmentlawblog.info/2009/09/indergard-v-georgia-pacific-corp-no-08-35278-9th-cir-sept-28-2009.shtml

Georgia Pacific is no stranger to EEOC claims...

Those allegations do not change the fact that the federal governent admits black people are less literate than whites.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 01:12 PM
The company should be allowed to hire the best workers available instead of being forced to hire less qualified black people.

Cigar
05-26-2016, 01:13 PM
The company should be allowed to hire the best workers available instead of being forced to hire less qualified black people.

Not having a good day Mac? :laugh:

Cigar
05-26-2016, 01:15 PM
Those allegations do not change the fact that the federal governent admits black people are less literate than whites.

I guess that's why The GOP keeps coming up with all those Brain Surgeons to run for President :laugh:

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 01:16 PM
Not having a good day Mac? :laugh:

Im ok

its you and safety who have no reasonable answer for the facts I presented about unqualified black employees.

MisterVeritis
05-26-2016, 01:24 PM
Yep ... once I get to my limit, someone's gotta go ... like New Friend in ... Least Friendly out :grin:
It must suck to be you. :grin:

Cigar
05-26-2016, 01:24 PM
Im ok

its you and safety who have no reasonable answer for the facts I presented about unqualified black employees.

Apparently unqualified black employees it's only an impact YOU :laugh:

Cigar
05-26-2016, 01:25 PM
It must suck to be you. :grin:

There's only so many hours in a week to spread all of this around :grin:

Safety
05-26-2016, 01:33 PM

I guess the federal governent(sp) doesn't read your posts....

Safety
05-26-2016, 01:35 PM
Im ok

Reasonable answers only come after reasonable questions.

MisterVeritis
05-26-2016, 01:39 PM
There's only so many hours in a week to spread all of this around :grin:
LOL. Scarcity? Does Doctor Who know?

zelmo1234
05-26-2016, 03:24 PM
@Mister D (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=4) Here's any idea .. how about you worry about the criminal activities of White Males and I'll worry about the criminal activities of Black Males. :laugh:

When the criminal activities of Black Male impact you ... call me.

When the criminal activities of White Males impact me ... I'll call you.

Let's see how many calls are made ... Deal? :grin:

Well that would be OK, but why would you volunteer for all of that Extra work and give "D" the easy job?

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 03:26 PM
Apparently unqualified black employees it's only an impact YOU :laugh:

Maybe liberals have become so used to black incompetence that it does not move their needle anymore.

but the whole country is being hurt by the bad performance of 13% so it affects the rest of us too.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 03:29 PM
Reasonable answers only come after reasonable questions.

It was a reasonable question.

why force companies like georgia pacific to hire illiterate black people instead of allowing them to hire the best workers they can find?

zelmo1234
05-26-2016, 03:29 PM
I guess that's why The GOP keeps coming up with all those Brain Surgeons to run for President :laugh:

What were Obama's Grades again? OH! that right, he didn't want anyone to know

Safety
05-26-2016, 03:34 PM
It was a reasonable question.

why force companies like georgia pacific to hire illiterate black people instead of allowing them to hire the best workers they can find?

Because if the applicants are qualified to do the job as it was posted, they should have the opportunity to be selected for the job without being given a test that has absolutely nothing to do with the position. Which of the black guys beat you out of a job?

Truth Detector
05-26-2016, 03:36 PM
The majority of black voters are neither informed nor are they thoughtful voters. Many vote for the politicians who promise them stuff; Professional political Democrats for the most part.

The rest, they vote the way they are told to vote lest they be kicked off the plantation. It's refreshing when you see the occasional thinking black voter who actually votes independent or republican.

It's very hard for the Republican party to win over a majority of voters who only want professional politicians who promise them free stuff.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 03:36 PM

Obama filled a racial quota goal for Harvard.

he was the token black student

Safety
05-26-2016, 03:37 PM

What were Romney's grades?

Safety
05-26-2016, 03:39 PM

Who became the token black president, twice.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 03:39 PM
Because if the applicants are qualified to do the job as it was posted, they should have the opportunity to be selected for the job without being given a test that has absolutely nothing to do with the position. Which of the black guys beat you out of a job?

Thats bullshit.

America is based on excellence

forcing business to hire illiterate black people is an admission that 13% of the people cannot keep up with everyone else and must be coddled by government

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 03:41 PM
Who became the token black president, twice.

You are starting to sound as kneejerk as your black brother cigar.

Safety
05-26-2016, 03:42 PM
Thats bullshit.

America is based on excellence

forcing business to hire illiterate black people is an admission that 13% of the people cannot keep up with everyone else and must be coddled by government

America is based on excellence after making sure those deemed not worthy are hindered.

The Xl
05-26-2016, 03:42 PM
I can't get enough of this world class discussion.

Safety
05-26-2016, 03:43 PM

It's a direct response to your posts that sound like a klan mantra.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 03:48 PM
America is based on excellence after making sure those deemed not worthy are hindered.

No one reached out and prevented black people from learning how to read.

that was their own personal bad decision.

Safety
05-26-2016, 03:49 PM
No one reached out and prevented black people from learning how to read.

that was their own personal bad decision.

:rofl:

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 03:52 PM
I can't get enough of this world class discussion.

Its simple.

black libs posting here cant deny that government has made illiteracy a civil right of black people.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 03:53 PM

Safery pouts again.

Safety
05-26-2016, 03:58 PM
Safery pouts again.

I think it's ironic how you rail against black literacy, while displaying the amount of errors you do in your posts. I mean, you can't make this stuff up....

Truth Detector
05-26-2016, 03:59 PM
It's a direct response to your posts that sound like a klan mantra.

You're quite the race hustler aren't you? :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
05-26-2016, 04:00 PM
I think it's ironic how you rail against black literacy, while displaying the amount of errors you do in your posts. I mean, you can't make this stuff up....

Are you trying to argue that illiteracy among blacks is not of epidemic proportions? Would like some statistics slapped into your race hustling face? Just asking.

Safety
05-26-2016, 04:03 PM

You're quite the race hustler aren't you? :biglaugh:

:rofl: :biglaugh:

Safety
05-26-2016, 04:06 PM
Are you trying to argue that illiteracy among blacks is not of epidemic proportions? Would like some statistics slapped into your race hustling face? Just asking.

The only slapping going on around here is your fingers on your keyboard with spittle flying out your mouth, because your troll buddy is getting owned. Ask him how it feels to have a reverse type slavery going on.

Truth Detector
05-26-2016, 04:08 PM
The only slapping going on around here is your fingers on your keyboard with spittle flying out your mouth, because your troll buddy is getting owned. Ask him how it feels to have a reverse type slavery going on.

Awwww...you need to cry harder. I know you can do it...... :biglaugh:

Safety
05-26-2016, 04:10 PM
Awwww...you need to cry harder. I know you can do it...... :biglaugh:

Take that weak crap back wherever you were during your absence here, not that you were missed.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 06:20 PM
Take that weak crap back wherever you were during your absence here, not that you were missed.

Its getting very personal for Safety.

he cant deny the lack of achievement among blacks, the high fsilure rate.

but this forum has more than just guilt-ridden white liberals who accept all his weak excuses.

and that is making him very frustrated.

Safety
05-26-2016, 06:27 PM
Its getting very personal for Safety.

he cant deny the lack of achievement among blacks, the high fsilure rate.

but this forum has more than just guilt-ridden white liberals who accept all his weak excuses.

and that is making him very frustrated.

It certainly does have its' share of beta males that can only parrot what they hear from Rush and whine about blacks. It's ok, not everyone is capable of being an alpha.

We need betas, they allow alphas to show their woman what a man is all about.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 06:32 PM
It certainly does have its' share of beta males that can only parrot what they hear from Rush and whine about blacks. It's ok, not everyone is capable of being an alpha.

This thread was started as a racist rant against white people.

blacks are the most rational voters?

nonsense.

the problem is that your excuses for black failure do not stand up to close examination by conservatives.

Safety
05-26-2016, 06:32 PM
This thread was started as a racist rant against white people.

blacks are the most rational voters?

nonsense.

the problem is that your excuses for black failure do not stand up to close examination by conservatives.

Beta.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 06:35 PM
Beta.

Still, your excuses for black failure do not hold water.

Safety
05-26-2016, 07:06 PM
Still, your excuses for black failure do not hold water.

They really don't need your approval, beta.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 08:26 PM
They really don't need your approval, beta.

I think black people crave respect from society.

but they have not earned it.

so you get nuthin for nuthin.

Safety
05-26-2016, 08:30 PM
I think black people crave respect from society.

but they have not earned it.

so you get nuthin for nuthin.

Thinking isn't for everyone.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 08:33 PM
Thinking isn't for everyone.

Ok.

everyone who can think knows that black people crave respect that they have not earned

zelmo1234
05-26-2016, 08:39 PM
Look the truth is glaringly clear and has been. Black vote as block for democrats no matter what they do in the end. They vote democrat even if theres many things democrats do that they completely disagree with.

The thread statement is ridiculous and no one believes it

Well I think that LBJ articulated it correctly when he said that the Blacks would vote for Democrats for a 100 years, and he understood that if they ( the democratic party) took away opportunity and financial security, while telling The minorities that they were trying to help them, that they could extend that for even longer.

Look at what they have created today? Can anyone actually say that a kid form the inner city systems that are set up today, most controlled by democrats for decades and where a large percentage of the population are minorities, have the same opportunity as others?

Of course they don't and it is by design. Yet they still are afraid to change parties.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 08:50 PM
Well I think that LBJ articulated it correctly when he said that the Blacks would vote for Democrats for a 100 years, and he understood that if they ( the democratic party) took away opportunity and financial security, while telling The minorities that they were trying to help them, that they could extend that for even longer.

Look at what they have created today? Can anyone actually say that a kid form the inner city systems that are set up today, most controlled by democrats for decades and where a large percentage of the population are minorities, have the same opportunity as others?

Of course they don't and it is by design. Yet they still are afraid to change parties.

In my opinion its not by design

liberals are naturally incompetent when it comes to social engineering.

maybe there are a few super smart puppetmasters like george soros who are following a gameplan but most liberals havent got a clue.

zelmo1234
05-26-2016, 09:04 PM
In my opinion its not by design

liberals are naturally incompetent when it comes to social engineering.

maybe there are a few super smart puppetmasters like george soros who are following a gameplan but most liberals havent got a clue.

Of course most are puppets That is by design, It is also why it took a long time. Look at education in the USA today.

It is by design. when you have to dumb down the system so everyone can get a trophy, you get what you desire.

Mac-7
05-27-2016, 02:43 AM
Of course most are puppets That is by design, It is also why it took a long time. Look at education in the USA today.

It is by design. when you have to dumb down the system so everyone can get a trophy, you get what you desire.

That is the liberal/progressive educators idea of fairness.

its a belief the current educators were taught when they were children by previous generations of liberal/progressive educators.

So their stupidity is engrained since childhood and no coordination by them is necessary.

zelmo1234
05-27-2016, 06:14 AM
That is the liberal/progressive educators idea of fairness.

its a belief the current educators were taught when they were children by previous generations of liberal/progressive educators.

So their stupidity is engrained since childhood and no coordination by them is necessary.

Exactly. Just look at the Black Vote. The Democrats Count on it, and give very little lip service to it, and they do nothing to change the plight of the inner city black community. Yet they receive 90% of that vote? Why?

Because from birth they are programed to #1 NOT vote, but if you do vote, vote Democrat.

maineman
05-27-2016, 06:44 AM
Exactly. Just look at the Black Vote. The Democrats Count on it, and give very little lip service to it, and they do nothing to change the plight of the inner city black community. Yet they receive 90% of that vote? Why?

Because from birth they are programed to #1 NOT vote, but if you do vote, vote Democrat.

kind of an odd bunch of programming code to embed in someone. Don't vote - vote. Wouldn't somebody always default to the don't vote option?

zelmo1234
05-27-2016, 06:47 AM
kind of an odd bunch of programming code to embed in someone. Don't vote - vote. Wouldn't somebody always default to the don't vote option?

Look at their voting percentages in elections where Obama was not on the ticket.

All establishment politicians right or left, would prefer that the people did not vote.

Democrats have, as LBJ predicted, brilliantly secured the Black vote, and no longer have to do anything to get it.

maineman
05-27-2016, 06:49 AM
Democrats didn't secure it. The GOP gave it to us... and keeps renewing the deal every election cycle.

zelmo1234
05-27-2016, 06:53 AM
Democrats didn't secure it. The GOP gave it to us... and keeps renewing the deal every election cycle.

So what do you think is the biggest thing or policy that the GOP has advocated that sent the Black Vote to the DNC

maineman
05-27-2016, 06:59 AM
I think the basic messages you hear from righties on here all the time is: blacks have been fooled into voting for democrats.... blacks votes have been bought with welfare checks and food stamps and unemployment benefit checks... if only blacks would put down the colt 45 malt liquor and sober up, they'd realize how the GOP is so much better for them. Blacks are inherently stupid and lazy and they are so easy to keep controlled in our urban plantations....that's truly what you all believe.

If I were black and read that sort of tripe, I would be guaranteed to vote for the democrats.

Cigar
05-27-2016, 07:26 AM
I think the basic messages you hear from righties on here all the time is: blacks have been fooled into voting for democrats.... blacks votes have been bought with welfare checks and food stamps and unemployment benefit checks... if only blacks would put down the colt 45 malt liquor and sober up, they'd realize how the GOP is so much better for them. Blacks are inherently stupid and lazy and they are so easy to keep controlled in our urban plantations....that's truly what you all believe.

If I were black and read that sort of tripe, I would be guaranteed to vote for the democrats.

... and now you know why I've laughed in their face each and every second Barack Obama has been President. :wink:

maineman
05-27-2016, 07:29 AM
I do indeed.

Cigar
05-27-2016, 07:32 AM
Ok.

everyone who can think knows that black people crave respect that they have not earned

:laugh: I'm sorry, who are the ones that are afraid of Mexicans and Muslims taking something from them. :roflmao:

Mac-7
05-27-2016, 07:51 AM
... and now you know why I've laughed in their face each and every second Barack Obama has been President. :wink:

We get it.

For angry black people still living in the 1950s a weak, retarded, lazy black president is better than no black president at all.

obumer was made to order for you.

Mac-7
05-27-2016, 07:52 AM
:laugh: I'm sorry, who are the ones that are afraid of Mexicans and Muslims taking something from them. :roflmao:

Yes.

cigar finally gets one right for a change.

Cigar
05-27-2016, 07:55 AM
We get it.

For angry black people still living in the 1950s a weak, retarded, lazy black president is better than no black president at all.

obumer was made to order for you.

Wow ... Mac, looks like you're to go to your dying bed pissed and defeated ... and that really breaks my heart. :cry:

Mac-7
05-27-2016, 08:01 AM
Wow ... Mac, looks like you're to go to your dying bed pissed and defeated ... and that really breaks my heart. :cry:

That says nothing to deny my point.

for black people a bad black president is good enough.

maineman
05-27-2016, 08:03 AM

yet to be shown. Obama is a very good president. He's just had the absolutely worst do-nothing congress since Truman's to work with.

Safety
05-27-2016, 08:04 AM

For white people George W. Bush was good enough.

Beta.

maineman
05-27-2016, 08:08 AM
again... if Obama really IS the worst president ever, and if he really WAS the worst president ever back in 2012, what in the world does that say for the electorate's opinion of the GOP to grow, develop and nominate candidates of any substance whatsoever? Obama pistol whipped the best the GOP had to offer twice in a row.... and the second time, he did it after everybody and their brother on the hard right was claiming he was the worst possible president ever in the history of our nation. Obviously, the hard right was - and is - significantly out of touch with the American voter. The America voter liked Obama so much, even after a tough stretch in his first term with the GOP making his defeat their primary objective (as opposed to anything positive for our country, God forbid), they sent him back with another electoral landslide.

Cigar
05-27-2016, 08:08 AM

That's right Mac, Barack Obama is one Bad Black Mother F'cker ... and you'll never forget it. :grin:

Just look at what's left of your GOP ... nothing :grin:

Mac-7
05-27-2016, 08:09 AM
For white people George W. Bush was good enough.

Beta.

Really?

whites divided their votes among several candidates along with bush.

but blacks were unthinking kneejerk followers of obumer 95-5

Cigar
05-27-2016, 08:09 AM
again... if Obama really IS the worst president ever, and if he really WAS the worst president ever back in 2012, what in the world does that say for the electorate's opinion of the GOP to grow, develop and nominate candidates of any substance whatsoever? Obama pistol whipped the best the GOP had to offer twice in a row.... and the second time, he did it after everybody and their brother on the hard right was claiming he was the worst possible president ever in the history of our nation. Obviously, the hard right was - and is - significantly out of touch with the American voter. The America voter liked Obama so much, even after a tough stretch in his first term with the GOP making his defeat their primary objective (as opposed to anything positive for our country, God forbid), they sent him back with another electoral landslide.

So their answer to Barack Obama is Donald J Trump :roflmao:

Cigar
05-27-2016, 08:10 AM
Really?

By 9.5 Million and 5 Million Votes :laugh:

Mac-7
05-27-2016, 08:12 AM

Romney did not represent the hard right.

he was and is a wishy-washy moderate/liberal.

and he was not tough enough to bring down a sitting president backed by the most corrupt political machine in history - aka the democrat party.

Safety
05-27-2016, 08:14 AM
Really?

They voted the same for Johnson, it probably has something to do with this.....it seems maineman hit the nail on the head...

Mac-7
So their answer to Barack Obama is Donald J Trump :roflmao:

If obumer is qualifed to sit in the oval office then trump is more qualified

Safety

and he was not tough enough to bring down a sitting president backed by the most corrupt political machine in history - aka the democrat party.

Is that why you and your ilk predicted a Romney landslide victory?

maineman
05-27-2016, 08:16 AM

The last GOP candidate to represent the HARD right was Barry Goldwater, and look what happened to him. Nobody wins by representing the fringes of their party, but by winning over the middle of the bell curve.

the first step towards healing is admitting YOU have a problem. Obama winning twice is YOUR problem, and, if all yo can do is blame the other side for YOUR failures, you'll never arrive at a winning solution.

Mac-7
05-27-2016, 08:16 AM
They voted the same for Johnson, it probably has something to do with this.....it seems maineman hit the nail on the head...

They went for the black guy based on skin color.

if obumer were white he would be an undistinguished academic weenie at harvard and hillary would have been the democrat nominee in 2008

Common
05-27-2016, 08:17 AM

GWB pistol whipped democrats in two elections so what. Ill bet you think the worst president is a republican.
Its OPINION and the hyper partisan hacks opinions mean less and that goes for you and democrats also. Not a one way street

Mac-7
the first step towards healing is admitting YOU have a problem. Obama winning twice is YOUR problem, and, if all yo can do is blame the other side for YOUR failures, you'll never arrive at a winning solution.

I have never denied that obumer won the 2012 election.

where did you get thst crazy idea from?

maineman
If obumer is qualifed to sit in the oval office then trump is more qualified

that is certainly your opinion and you are welcome to hold it. I'll bet you any sum you'd care to wager that Trump will NOT be our next president. How sure are you? Enough to make some money off some old expat liberal? Or are you all talk and no action?

Safety
05-27-2016, 08:18 AM
They went for the black guy based on skin color.

if obumer were white he would be an undistinguished academic weenie at harvard and hillary would have been the democrat nominee in 2008

Nah, they went for the black guy because the alternative was Mccain and Palin. If the stereotype was true then all the black men should have voted for the white woman, right? Maybe there was another aspect that made them change their mind....she spoke.

maineman
05-27-2016, 08:19 AM
I have never denied that obumer won the 2012 election.

where did you get thst crazy idea from?

I never said you denied that he won... I said you denied your party's contributory culpability in that victory.

Learn to read. Christ.

Mac-7
05-27-2016, 08:19 AM
Is that why you and your ilk predicted a Romney landslide victory?

Not me.

I am far too intelligent and informed about politics to have made that mistake.

Mac-7
05-27-2016, 08:20 AM
I said you denied your party's contributory culpability in that victory.

When did I do that?

quotes please.

maineman
Not me.

Safety
Not me.

:biglaugh:

Mac-7
05-27-2016, 08:21 AM
Nah, they went for the black guy because the alternative was Mccain and Palin.

No, the alternative was hillary.

who blacks rejected because she was white and obumer was black like them

maineman
05-27-2016, 08:24 AM
GWB pistol whipped democrats in two elections so what. Ill bet you think the worst president is a republican.
Its OPINION and the hyper partisan hacks opinions mean less and that goes for you and democrats also. Not a one way street

pistol whipped? Five thousand near sighted old Jews in Palm Beach mistakenly punching nazi-loving Buchanan instead of Gore on the butterfly ballot is the "pistol". In case you forgot, he LOST the popular vote. I think the worst president was probably Harding, but his Veep did a fine job once he'd expired... I have great deal of respect for Ike and I think that Bush Senior was a good president and an even better man.

Common
05-27-2016, 08:28 AM

Romney lost because the working class did not trust him and believed he was of the rich for the rich. Especially after the tape he got caught on saying he didnt care about the 47% of the country. If it were for those two he would have won.

Trump has the backing of the working class hes the only one thats talked about it.

Obama has done nothing for the working class in america. What has obama done for poor blacks. Hes made the country weaker, he expanded the war into syria and libya, he hasnt closed gitmo. What happened to all the trials that were supposed to happen from gitmo.

He got a border agent killed with his fast and furious gun giveaway that has come back into the light. Hes kissed muslim ass all over the world. Has russia more cocky and in our face than since reagan and gorbachev. China is standing him down and has reared his head. He made a deal with a country that has always spit in our face and is doing it again Iran. He passed a trade deal that screws EVERY working class american. Hes encouraged the rape of our border. Encouraged sanctuary cities. Takes in syrian refugees to milk more taxpayers dry and dilute the workforce even more. Hes made race relations WORSE, theres more black on black murders than when he became president. Plus he could be considered the first gay and transexual president. Theres more poor now than they day he became president. The military boots on the ground cant stand him. Hes a jerkoff president extraordinaire.

Safety
05-27-2016, 08:31 AM
No, the alternative was hillary.

who blacks rejected because she was white and obumer was black like them

To a beta, the simplest explanation seems to be the correct one.

maineman
05-27-2016, 08:32 AM
he was not tough enough to bring down a sitting president backed by the most corrupt political machine in history - aka the democrat party.

the democratic machine didn't defeat the GOP. The GOP defeated the GOP, by being out of touch with the national electorate. And they'll do the same this time as well. When YOU pick a candidate that is smart, and mature, and can bring people in the middle to his or her side and get them to believe in him or her... then, and only then, will you win another presidential election. Caribou Barbie certainly energized the GOP base... but to what end? Romney was a pathetic choice. Why, if Obama was, in fact, the worst president ever, weren't there TONS of well qualified, wise, mature, conservative would-be presidential republicans clamoring for the job? Why did YOUR party pick a guy like Romney over a guy like, say, John Huntsman, who would have given Obama a real run for his money? Why? Because the GOP will ALWAYS forget that the segment of the population that WINS a general election for President is significantly different than the segment of the population that is concerned about who the GOP will NOMINATE for that job.

Mac-7
05-27-2016, 08:32 AM
All democrats can say about obama with a straight face is that they honestly believe someone before him was as bad or worse.

if obama were white he would be waxing surf boards for the tourists on Waikiki Beach.

maineman
05-27-2016, 08:34 AM
All democrats can say about obama with a straight face is thst they honrstly believe someone before him was as bad or worse.

if obama were white he would be waxing surf boards for the tourists on Beach.

untrue. I can say that he has been a good president and would have been a great president for our nation if the GOP in congress had not been the WORST congress any president has had to work with.

maineman
05-27-2016, 08:35 AM
but Mac... if all you have is silly one liner insults, I guess I'm done playing.

Mac-7
05-27-2016, 08:36 AM
the democratic machine didn't defeat the GOP. The GOP defeated the GOP, boy being out of touch with the national electorate.

Yes, I agree that romney was a bad choice.

Mac-7
05-27-2016, 08:37 AM
untrue. I can say that he has been a good president and would have been a great president for our nation

you can say it but no one believes it.

not even you probably.

maineman
05-27-2016, 08:39 AM
Yes, I agree that romney was a bad choice.

my question is: with the supposedly worst president in our history sitting in the white house....where WERE all the GOOD choices hiding... and WHY were they hiding? Were they sitting back and waiting so that they could let a crazy, unqualified BOZO like Trump take the nomination from them four years later? If the supposedly worst president in history cannot bring out the best in the GOP, what does that say for the GOP????

maineman
05-27-2016, 08:39 AM
you can say it but no one believes it.

not even you probably.

NO ONE? Who the fuck gave you the right to speak for everyone????

I know a lot of people who believe it. and I could give a rat's ass whether a hateful douchebag like you does or not.

Safety
05-27-2016, 08:40 AM
All democrats can say about obama with a straight face is that they honestly believe someone before him was as bad or worse.

if obama were white he would be waxing surf boards for the tourists on Waikiki Beach.

And if George wasn't a Bush, he would still be asking if you wanted fries with your hamburger.

Cigar
05-27-2016, 08:46 AM
NO ONE? Who the $#@! gave you the right to speak for everyone????

I know a lot of people who believe it. and I could give a rat's ass whether a hateful douchebag like you does or not.

Take it easy on Mac ... he's a special case ... he's going through some changes. :grin:

Mac-7
05-27-2016, 08:46 AM
my question is: with the supposedly worst president in our history sitting in the white house....where WERE all the GOOD choices hiding... and WHY were they hiding? Were they sitting back and waiting so that they could let a crazy, unqualified BOZO like Trump take the nomination from them four years later? If the supposedly worst president in history cannot bring out the best in the GOP, what does that say for the GOP????

There were no good choices in the republican or democrst party that year because the baby boomers are a failed generation.

spoiled and self centered the boomers live for today and to hell with tomorrow.

I would have voted for harry truman, or JFK instead of romney or mcCain.

but certainly not for al gore, john kerry, obumer or hillary.

Mac-7
05-27-2016, 08:48 AM
And if George wasn't a Bush, he would still be asking if you wanted fries with your hamburger.

True.

maineman
05-27-2016, 09:05 AM
There were no good choices in the republican or democrst party that year because the baby boomers are a failed generation.

spoiled and self centered the boomers live for today and to hell with tomorrow.

I would have voted for harry truman, or JFK instead of romney or mcCain.

but certainly not for al gore, john kerry, obumer or hillary.

an entire generation of republicans and you can't fine ONE good one to run for President and beat someone you claimed was "the worst president ever"????

wow.

PolWatch
05-27-2016, 09:07 AM
NO ONE? Who the fuck gave you the right to speak for everyone????

Poster has been thread banned for ignoring posted warning. Do not respond to thread banned posters.

JDubya
05-27-2016, 09:50 AM
As so often happens in threads like this one, some good points have been made by both sides, but unfortunately, those good points have been polluted and diluted with copious amounts of off the tracks bullshit.

Mac-7 made some good points about minority pandering and favoritism in the Georgia Pacific case. To think that it is OK to force a modern company with legitimate safety and other concerns to hire illiterate workers just because they're black is beyond stupid. In the modern workplace, employers are constantly having to communicate new rules, directives, policy changes and procedures etc, which is most efficiently accomplished by sending out memos or putting up printed placards around the plant or office. Requiring them to round up all the illiterate workers to verbally explain things to them is an unnecessary burden. Plus, there's no way for them to verify that they understand the new rules. Even if they are literate enough to sign a form acknowledging they were informed, they wouldn't know what they were signing anyway. It's just fucking stupid.

But then, the good points get eclipsed by nonsense like how the Democrats are slave masters and Obama is terrible President and how blacks only voted for him because he's black.

First, it was truthfully claimed that blacks almost always vote for Democrats. Something I don't blame them for because the GOP couldn't care less about them. So if Obama is a Democrat and blacks always vote for Democrats (like Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry...) how does it follow that they only used Obama's race and skin color as a consideration when voting for him in basically the same percentages as they voted for white Democrats?

It's a stupid idea.

Mac-7
05-27-2016, 09:57 AM
how does it follow that they only used Obama's race and skin color as a consideration when voting for him in basically the same percentages as they voted for white Democrats?

I base that on what happened in the 2008 democrat primary when an unknown black guy got 90% of the black vote while white liberals were evenly split between hillary the white and obama the black.

clearly the black vote was racially motivated.

JDubya
05-27-2016, 10:34 AM
I base that on what happened in the 2008 democrat primary when an unknown black guy got 90% of the black vote while white liberals were evenly split between hillary the white and obama the black.

clearly the black vote was racially motivated.

Racially motivated or excited about the fact that after two centuries of white guys running the show, there was finally a chance to have a guy who looked like them in charge for a change?

Do you seriously blame them for that????

I don't.

And btw, he wasn't unknown. He delivered the keynote speech at the previous Democrat convention.

Oh, and the US Senator thing....

Mac-7
05-27-2016, 11:31 AM
Racially motivated or excited about the fact that after two centuries of white guys running the show, there was finally a chance to have a guy who looked like them in charge for a change?

Do you seriously blame them for that????

I don't.

And btw, he wasn't unknown. He delivered the keynote speech at the previous Democrat convention.

Oh, and the US Senator thing....

saying that black people were just excited to have a black president is just another way of calling it racially motivated.

Truth Detector
05-27-2016, 11:38 AM
Damn, had to delete all my responses to the MaineMAN because he got thread banned. LMAO

JDubya
05-27-2016, 11:42 AM
saying that black people were just excited to have a black president is just another way of calling it racially motivated.

Only to those who have decided, whether consciously or subconsciously, that they are going to look at it that way. It is an overly simplistic view, but then again, overly simplistic views are what conservatives specialize in.

Whether it is voluntary as a matter of convenience or due to an inherent lack of ability to look more deeply into such things, I cannot say.

birddog
05-27-2016, 12:28 PM
Blacks are highly racist as a rule. They are made that way by the dims starting with LBJ because they have been made slaves to government handouts. Not all, but most. They depend on "Santa Claus." They believe the PC BS, and vote for the dims.

JDubya
05-27-2016, 12:57 PM
Case in point re: the standard simplistic right-wing drool ^.

Mac-7
05-27-2016, 08:15 PM
Only to those who have decided, whether consciously or subconsciously, that they are going to look at it that way. It is an overly simplistic view, but then again, overly simplistic views are what conservatives specialize in.

Whether it is voluntary as a matter of convenience or due to an inherent lack of ability to look more deeply into such things, I cannot say.

I look at it the way it is.

congress under nixon created what are known as majority minority districts.

meaning districts with a black voting majority.

in all those districts except one the is a black representative.

so black people are preconditioned to cast racially driven votes.

if bernie sanders was black hillary would not stand a chance even with the super delegates

texan
05-27-2016, 08:47 PM

A big whatever racial poster...........So shocking another racial ax being grinded in BOLD by Cigar...........Hee hee haw haw......You don't fool me Bro. Start a thread about how smart and rich you are one more time. That's what people with Trump size hands do to compensate.

texan
05-27-2016, 08:51 PM
PS, I don't think black people are any dumber or smarter than anyone else. Just look around, many white people are politically stupid as well.........You are always worried about the Ghost in the closet. There is always a boogieman out there. There isn't get over yourself!

Peter1469
05-27-2016, 09:29 PM

And they lose ground year after year. Dumb move.

The question is whether they are capable of more. Some black leaders think yes. They warn that the Democratic Party is ignoring them.

For numbers geeks look at the CBO numbers for blacks under the Obama regime (https://www.google.com/search?q=CBO+black+gdp&client=opera&hs=vFW&biw=768&bih=363&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO_Lib3PvMAhVm8IMKHRHQC68Q_AUIBygC&dpr=2.5#tbm=isch&q=CBO+black+unemployment&imgrc=Bdcw_5uS-0xU9M%3A).

https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/black-unemployment-rate-vs-natural-unemployment-rate-cbo-short-term-natural-estimate-overall-rate-black-rate_chartbuilder.png?w=640

The hard left can't explain why blacks fair so poorly under hard left leadership.

Mac-7
05-27-2016, 09:44 PM
The hard left can't explain why blacks fair so poorly under hard left leadership.

they have no explaination that makes sense

but a long list of half baked excuses to take all the blame off themselves

JDubya
05-27-2016, 10:25 PM
And they lose ground year after year. Dumb move.

The question is whether they are capable of more. Some black leaders think yes. They warn that the Democratic Party is ignoring them.

For numbers geeks look at the CBO numbers for blacks under the Obama regime (https://www.google.com/search?q=CBO+black+gdp&client=opera&hs=vFW&biw=768&bih=363&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO_Lib3PvMAhVm8IMKHRHQC68Q_AUIBygC&dpr=2.5#tbm=isch&q=CBO+black+unemployment&imgrc=Bdcw_5uS-0xU9M%3A).

https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/black-unemployment-rate-vs-natural-unemployment-rate-cbo-short-term-natural-estimate-overall-rate-black-rate_chartbuilder.png?w=640

They haven't fared any better under Republicans either.

Dr. Who
05-27-2016, 10:46 PM
Does anyone ever really consider that political solutions are generally based on what sounds good to the public at the time? These so-called solutions are rarely more than band-aids that don't take into consideration the entire issue, but only the parts that are garnering the most interest among the public at the time. It is rare that any politician comes along that will start a process that will not finish during their term of office because there is no pay off with the public. As a result, absent a President that will act altruistically, problems will just be addressed with feel-good remedies. In defense of the presidents, they have handlers that ensure that they don't do too much.

MisterVeritis
05-28-2016, 06:03 PM
Does anyone ever really consider that political solutions are generally based on what sounds good to the public at the time? These so-called solutions are rarely more than band-aids that don't take into consideration the entire issue, but only the parts that are garnering the most interest among the public at the time. It is rare that any politician comes along that will start a process that will not finish during their term of office because there is no pay off with the public. As a result, absent a President that will act altruistically, problems will just be addressed with feel-good remedies. In defense of the presidents, they have handlers that ensure that they don't do too much.
End all welfare programs and the black problem with right itself.

Mac-7
05-28-2016, 06:38 PM

That is the answer in a nutshell.

stop rewarding people for being losers and they will have to progress or suffer the consequences.

which includes white welfare bums too btw.

Dr. Who
05-28-2016, 07:01 PM
Will it create jobs for the unskilled and poorly educated? End welfare and you will have widespread rioting and looting, a huge increase in crimes of property and the police will be prime targets for murder. Organized crime will have a field day however.

MisterVeritis
05-28-2016, 07:36 PM
Will it create jobs for the unskilled and poorly educated? End welfare and you will have widespread rioting and looting, a huge increase in crimes of property and the police will be prime targets for murder. Organized crime will have a field day however.
I hear that from liberals. I am not surprised.

If we want real full employment we need to end the minimum wage and eliminate all regulations passed since the 1950s.

If people commit crimes, deal with them as ordinary beings instead of "special" people.

JDubya
05-28-2016, 08:47 PM

That is the answer in a nutshell.

stop rewarding people for being losers and they will have to progress or suffer the consequences.

which includes white welfare bums too btw.

I hear that from liberals. I am not surprised.

If we want real full employment we need to end the minimum wage and eliminate all regulations passed since the 1950s.

If people commit crimes, deal with them as ordinary beings instead of "special" people.

The level of shortsightedness you guys display is staggering.

I seriously doubt either one of you could see past the ends of your noses with a high powered telescope.

MisterVeritis
05-28-2016, 09:19 PM
The level of shortsightedness you guys display is staggering.

I seriously doubt either one of you could see past the ends of your noses with a high powered telescope.
You are not a serious poster. Nice try, though. Well, not really. I was being polite.