PDA

View Full Version : Obama Voters asked why they are going to vote for Obama

Calypso Jones
09-23-2012, 08:26 PM
This would be absolutely hysterical if it weren't so terrifying. These people...do they actually vote? Do they know that they have to be registered to vote...and are they registered. OR DO they get to vote in democrat controlled precincts regardless of registration, citizenship or rap sheet. HELL. Do they know HOW to vote.

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/09/23/obama-supporters-asked-why-they-are-voting-for-him-hilarity-ensues/

roadmaster
09-23-2012, 11:49 PM
It is amazing isn't it? A lot of people vote for name only and have no idea what's going on. But I believe everyone who is a citizen should be able to vote regardless.

Carygrant
09-24-2012, 01:14 AM
This would be absolutely hysterical if it weren't so terrifying. These people...do they actually vote? Do they know that they have to be registered to vote...and are they registered. OR DO they get to vote in democrat controlled precincts regardless of registration, citizenship or rap sheet. HELL. Do they know HOW to vote.

Sample size seems biased . You should also contrast with the more stupid parts of the electorate .

Cigar
09-24-2012, 08:34 AM
Looks like Calypso Jones is feeling the heat ... :)

Calypso Jones
09-24-2012, 08:40 AM
Feeling the heat? Biased sample? THIS is who Obama supporters ARE dudes. We saw this is in 2008 and the media hid it. There's racial bias alright and this is a big indication of where it comes from. These folk, 100 percent reliable supporters of Obama, don't know who he is, his policies, his plan for America, his plan for THEM. And did you hear the confidence with which they spoke on subjects that they know absolutely nothing about. Yeah. THAT is Public school education even for the few years that they attended. This is the citizenry of which the founders spoke who will be the death of the American dream.

and why do Cary and what's his face like this so much?

Cigar
09-24-2012, 08:43 AM
Feeling the heat? Biased sample? THIS is who Obama supporters ARE dudes. We saw this is in 2008 and the media hid it. There's racial bias alright and this is a big indication of where it comes from. These folk, 100 percent reliable supporters of Obama, don't know who he is, his policies, his plan for America, his plan for THEM. And did you hear the confidence with which they spoke on subjects that they know absolutely nothing about. Yeah. THAT is Public school education even for the few years that they attended. This is the citizenry of which the founders spoke who will be the death of the American dream.

and why do Cary and what's his face like this so much?

Well ... we do learn from the Best ... so deal with the seeds you sow :)

Don't cry victim now, because no one cares.

Carygrant
09-24-2012, 08:53 AM
Question, questions , when it should be apologies .
Your reassignments will come at the appropriate time .

Calypso Jones
09-24-2012, 09:54 AM
Well ... we do learn from the Best ... so deal with the seeds you sow :)

Don't cry victim now, because no one cares.

Oh no babe. I'm not crying the victim. I'm telling you that you are gonna stop this idiocy. I'm telling you that I will be, and people like me, dragging your sorry arse outta the fire even with you dragging your feet.

Peter1469
09-24-2012, 10:01 AM
It is certainly and argument for intelligence tests for voting.

Cigar
09-24-2012, 10:26 AM
It is certainly and argument for intelligence tests for voting.

I'd be willing to bet people are smarter now than they were in 1788 :)

coolwalker
09-24-2012, 01:02 PM
Looks like Calypso Jones is feeling the heat ... :)

It is incomprehensible why any thinking individual (who isn't a communist) would vote for Obama...bad economy getting worse by the minute...loss of our AAA Rating to AA-...bows, bows to foreign leaders...disrespected the English by sending Churchill's bust back from the White House...his wife actually touched the Queen of England, very bad, very bad...is further ruining the economy with this latest stimulous package...gave billions to companies that failed...on and on and on. The man is clearly not cut out to be a county clerk.

Cigar
09-24-2012, 01:18 PM
It is incomprehensible why any thinking individual (who isn't a communist) would vote for Obama...bad economy getting worse by the minute...loss of our AAA Rating to AA-...bows, bows to foreign leaders...disrespected the English by sending Churchill's bust back from the White House...his wife actually touched the Queen of England, very bad, very bad...is further ruining the economy with this latest stimulous package...gave billions to companies that failed...on and on and on. The man is clearly not cut out to be a county clerk.

Still resiting those Talking Points

URF8
09-24-2012, 05:36 PM

Stop letting liberal whites make your decisions. Stand up for yourself instead of repeating what the white man tells you to say.

Mainecoons
09-24-2012, 06:08 PM

That's "resisting" genius.

:grin:

Captain Obvious
09-24-2012, 06:08 PM
Couldn't resit that, huh?

:grin: