PDA

View Full Version : Obama Site has STOPPED selling images of the desecrated flag

Calypso Jones
09-23-2012, 08:44 PM
So apparently THEY got the idea that it was not appropriate from probably LOADS of intelligent human beings that took offense at the bloody finger stripes.

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/09/23/obama-campaign-flag-poster-quietly-yanked-from-website/

I suppose 'someone' is going to come on here and tell me that they probably just ran outta them cause we all know how popular the Founder of the New Ottoman Empire is.

GrassrootsConservative
09-23-2012, 09:09 PM
Everyone loved them. They sold out so fast. I bought 2 car-sized ones for everyone in my family so that they can put them on their cars. Gonna give them out for Christmas.

Calypso Jones
09-23-2012, 09:13 PM
They should fly them over all our embassies. It's like....an invitation.

Goldie Locks
09-23-2012, 09:18 PM
Oh so they caved...LOL...guess all the liberal sheeple on here who thought there was nothing wrong with it, were well.................wrong. OMG Their Messiah went against them once again....LMFAO!!!!!!

GrassrootsConservative
09-23-2012, 09:18 PM
They should fly them over all our embassies. It's like....an invitation.

We should have Obama give his speeches from now on in front of one of those flags.
Promise he wouldn't win the election then. :laughing6:

Bye bye vet vote.

Oh so they caved...LOL...guess all the liberal sheeple on here who thought there was nothing wrong with it, were well.................wrong. OMG Their Messiah went against them once again....LMFAO!!!!!!

Shit someone call CaptainObvious.

Calypso Jones
09-23-2012, 09:36 PM
Maybe a liberal moderator might give us some comforting words.

Captain Obvious
09-23-2012, 11:34 PM
Don't fret - yinz have plenty of opportunity to re-vent your faux outrage with Mitt:

http://store.mittromney.com/apparel/t-shirts/vintage-collection-eagle-icon-heather-gray-tee.html

Somehow, I suspect Mitt gets yet another pass on this one.

http://store.mittromney.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/458x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/r/o/romney_2012_greyvintageeagle_458x458_front-6-27-12.jpg

roadmaster
09-23-2012, 11:38 PM
There you go with tee-shirts again. Don't understand why you can't see the difference in a flag and a tee-shirt.

Captain Obvious
09-23-2012, 11:44 PM
Don't worry, I see the difference.

One image is from a candidate popular with forum righties and one is from a candidate unpopular with forum righties.

A blind man could spot this from the space station.

Trinnity
09-23-2012, 11:52 PM
Sorry, but a t-shirt is not a flag. Just my 2cents.

roadmaster
09-23-2012, 11:52 PM
Don't worry, I see the difference.

One image is from a candidate popular with forum righties and one is from a candidate unpopular with forum righties.

A blind man could spot this from the space station.

Well I don't think they would be outraged at a tee-shirt with Obama.:rollseyes:

Captain Obvious
09-23-2012, 11:58 PM
Sorry, but a t-shirt is not a flag. Just my 2cents.

What's the difference?

It's generally suggested that the American flag's use on stuff like ties, bikinis, t-shirts, whatever is inappropriate.

Why does the medium matter and not the concept? In other words, why is there a difference between what it's printed on (flag, tie, t-shirt)?

Trinnity
09-24-2012, 12:13 AM
I dunno, Cap. I just think a t-shirt and a flag are two whole different situations.

IGetItAlready
09-24-2012, 12:17 AM
I dunno, Cap. I just think a t-shirt and a flag are two whole different situations.

Agreed.
I've got an Old Glory tee-shirt that gets thrown in the hamper after it's been worn.
I'd NEVER do the same with an actual flag.
Two entirely different items.
One has been figuratively stained in the blood of countless patriots, the other probably has a ketchup stain on the collar.

GrumpyDog
09-24-2012, 12:32 AM
Obama can fly that half ass flag design over his 40 million dollar house in Hawaii, in rememberence of how well he fooled his base supporters into believing the crap about shared sacrifice.

Cigar
09-24-2012, 10:35 AM
So apparently THEY got the idea that it was not appropriate from probably LOADS of intelligent human beings that took offense at the bloody finger stripes.

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/09/23/obama-campaign-flag-poster-quietly-yanked-from-website/

I suppose 'someone' is going to come on here and tell me that they probably just ran outta them cause we all know how popular the Founder of the New Ottoman Empire is.

Really ... and I wanted one :)