PDA

View Full Version : First "Lady" seeking more negro voters

Akula
09-23-2012, 10:10 PM
"Michelle Obama used a speech to the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation (http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/therootdc/cbcfs-42nd-legislative-conference-continues/2012/09/21/7d3c0664-0408-11e2-91e7-2962c74e7738_gallery.html) on Saturday night to urge delegates to register voters and encourage African Americans to turn out in November’s election. Speaking in Washington at the foundation’s annual Phoenix dinner, the first lady likened turning out the vote to the civil rights struggles of previous eras."

Congressional "Black" Caucus....Because it's more important to pander to what negroes want, rather than working for ALL americans...That's the problem with this administration. ...and the libs that support them...The negroes and muslims will use them and when the time comes (and it is coming) that they aren't useful any more....be assured that they'll slaughter them without a second thought.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/decision2012/at-cbcf-conference-faith-leaders-discuss-same-sex-marriage/2012/09/22/9cb60d0e-04ea-11e2-9146-c0cef8e81262_story.html

Here's her thesis at Princeton...More obsessions on race.

http://obamaprincetonthesis.wordpress.com/

WalterSobchak
09-23-2012, 10:28 PM
"Michelle Obama used a speech to the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation (http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/therootdc/cbcfs-42nd-legislative-conference-continues/2012/09/21/7d3c0664-0408-11e2-91e7-2962c74e7738_gallery.html) on Saturday night to urge delegates to register voters and encourage African Americans to turn out in November’s election. Speaking in Washington at the foundation’s annual Phoenix dinner, the first lady likened turning out the vote to the civil rights struggles of previous eras."

Congressional "Black" Caucus....Because it's more important to pander to what negroes want, rather than working for ALL americans...That's the problem with this administration. ...and the libs that support them...The negroes and muslims will use them and when the time comes (and it is coming) that they aren't useful any more....be assured that they'll slaughter them without a second thought.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/decision2012/at-cbcf-conference-faith-leaders-discuss-same-sex-marriage/2012/09/22/9cb60d0e-04ea-11e2-9146-c0cef8e81262_story.html

Here's her thesis at Princeton...More obsessions on race.

http://obamaprincetonthesis.wordpress.com/

You figured out a way to say Negro on this forum! Good for you!

At least you didn't try to type ebonics as most of the other local bigots try to do.

Shoot the Goose
09-23-2012, 10:31 PM

At least you didn't try to type ebonics as most of the other local bigots try to do.

STFU. Have you ever made one post in your life that brought something to the conversation besides libtard stupidity ?

Just another troll.

WalterSobchak
09-23-2012, 10:34 PM
STFU. Have you ever made one post in your life that brought something to the conversation besides libtard stupidity ?

Just another troll.

Bite me 82. You don't like me calling out bigots, then fuck off. I'm not asking for your approval douche bag.

MMC
09-23-2012, 10:37 PM
Well to be truthful one can listen to Maxine Waters talk and she uses that Word to describe issues in the Black Caucus! Just Sayin!

Akula
09-23-2012, 10:38 PM

"negro"? What's the problem with that?

Apparently, as usual, you have nothing of any substance to contribute.

WalterSobchak
09-23-2012, 10:39 PM
Well to be truthful one can listen to Maxine Waters talk and she uses that Word to describe issues in the Black Caucus! Just Sayin!

Given who the OP is MMC, I would not believe that is the reason why he/she used the word in their OP.

Just sayin.

Akula
09-23-2012, 10:41 PM
Bite me 82. You don't like me calling out bigots, then fuck off. I'm not asking for your approval douche bag.

It must be extremely frustrating to lack both the education and the vocabulary to effectively express yourself without resorting to juvenile profanity.

WalterSobchak
09-23-2012, 10:49 PM
It must be extremely frustrating to lack both the education and the vocabulary to effectively express yourself without resorting to juvenile profanity.

It must frustrate the hell out of you that this Country elected a black man as POTUS doesn't it? You poor bigot. I bet you still go to be at night crying, don't ya?

Akula
09-23-2012, 10:53 PM
It must frustrate the hell out of you that this Country elected a black man as POTUS doesn't it? You poor bigot. I bet you still go to be at night crying, don't ya?

obama isn't "black".
He's half white..Haven't you heard?

Shoot the Goose
09-23-2012, 11:02 PM

What a shock ! You don't care for my approval !! Doesn't change that fact that you are only a troll. Always a troll. And likely forever a troll.

Obama and his minions play the race card daily. And you go full wuss when someone points it out.

And all you can do is post as the usual moron.

LOL ... loser.

Carygrant
09-24-2012, 01:29 AM
Great to see Michelle supporting her husband so vigorously . Very smart lady and a great pity she cannot be the Vice President. The dream Team .
But what a naughty girl for profiling the electorate and going to the groups likely to give them the best returns .
Blacks , Hill Billy People , Discriminated against small basket ball players etc .
And as for promising them what they want to hear --- is there no end to tricky campaigning ?

Akula
09-24-2012, 01:41 AM
Great to see Michelle supporting her husband so vigorously . Very smart lady and a great pity she cannot be the Vice President. The dream Team .
But what a naughty girl for profiling the electorate and going to the groups likely to give them the best returns .
Blacks , Hill Billy People , Discriminated against small basket ball players etc .
And as for promising them what they want to hear --- is there no end to tricky campaigning ?

Even in england where there was no "slavery" excuse, negroes commit a disproportionate amount of crime per capita.
That's why the BNP is gaining favor.
...but go ahead and pretend superiority if it makes you feel validated as your own country unravels due to the diversity and multi culturalism lies...

Carygrant
09-24-2012, 02:14 AM
...but go ahead and pretend superiority if it makes you feel validated as your own country unravels due to the diversity and multi culturalism lies...

The only fault line in this desperately hoped for situation is that UK community success goes from strength to strength . We know how to make things work , even though our policy has been far from perfect in one or two areas .
You are right , we have a superior track record in this area . So far .
But it is not a competition . It is in all our interests to get the best systems and approaches everywhere . If we can help , so be it . There will be other areas where we can learn much from you .

As for the BNP . We democratically marginalise this group on a going basis . But you cannot eradicate that small sector of ultra nationalistic thinking people in a notional democracy . And as things run down hill everywhere , they will attract new support . Same problem -- simple people imagining simple answers to complex and sensitive problems .
Our problems in this area are pin pricks in absolute terms but if you want to start worrying , have a look at what has happened in your country , the Russian Fed , France and Germany and Holland .
Ask our charming Mister Glock . I am sure his office update stats regularly for all of their White Supremacist franchises rofl .

Cigar
09-24-2012, 07:45 AM
It says a lot about the who uses the word "negro" in the year 2012. :pointlaugh:

Johnny-C
09-24-2012, 08:07 AM
You are doing the right thing Bro'! Keep it up.

Akula
09-24-2012, 08:13 AM
It says a lot about the who uses the word "negro" in the year 2012. :pointlaugh:

It says some people aren't intimidated or influenced by PC propaganda.

You called me a "cracker" a couple of weeks ago didn't you, negro?

That says a lot too, doesn't it, negro?

Akula
09-24-2012, 08:14 AM
You are doing the right thing Bro'! Keep it up.

Hi there Johnny-C. :afro:
Nice to see you again.

Mister D
09-24-2012, 08:20 AM
The only fault line in this desperately hoped for situation is that UK community success goes from strength to strength . We know how to make things work , even though our policy has been far from perfect in one or two areas .
But it is not a competition . It is in all our interests to get the best systems and approaches everywhere . If we can help , so be it . There will be other areas where we can learn much from you .

As for the BNP . We democratically marginalise this group on a going basis . But you cannot eradicate that small sector of ultra nationalistic thinking people in a notional democracy . And as things run down hill everywhere , they will attract new support . Same problem -- simple people imagining simple answers to complex and sensitive problems .
Our problems in this area are pin pricks in absolute terms but if you want to start worrying , have a look at what has happened in your country , the Russian Fed , France and Germany and Holland .
Ask our charming Mister Glock . I am sure his office update stats regularly for all of their White Supremacist franchises rofl .

Cary, why do you keep lying about the failure of integration in the UK and British attitudes toward immigration and multiculturalism? Britons do not want to become a little version of racially diverse America.

Yes, your handlers seek to marginalize anyone that doesn't think what they are told to think about the wonders of diversity. You mindlessly parrot their propaganda yet claim to be some kind of freethinker. :laugh:

Mister D
09-24-2012, 08:21 AM

Negro :afro:

Cigar
09-24-2012, 08:24 AM
It says some people aren't intimidated or influenced by PC propaganda.

You called me a "cracker" a couple of weeks ago didn't you, negro?

That says a lot too, doesn't it, negro?

Unlike you, I personally couldn't care less what you call me ... on the Internet.

Akula
09-24-2012, 08:33 AM
Unlike you, I personally couldn't care less what you call me ... on the Internet.

Oh.. another internet tough guy...How original..and SOOOO intimidating. LMAO
I was pointing out your hypocrisy, negro..

Run along now, boy..you're dismissed.

Carygrant
09-24-2012, 08:58 AM

Naturally I am a pacifist for intellectual reasons but wouldn't it be delightful to practise ones slapping skills .
I was taught to break a man's arms , wrap in a bear hug and then whisper the next few minutes in advance whilst licking his ear .
It did seem to produce some amazing reactions .

Cigar
09-24-2012, 09:01 AM
Oh.. another internet tough guy...How original..and SOOOO intimidating. LMAO
I was pointing out your hypocrisy, negro..

Run along now, boy..you're dismissed.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/peace-bitches-obama-chill-calm-political-poster-1262643060_zps6dddfb5d.jpg

Akula
09-24-2012, 09:19 AM
There'll be peace eventually...through superior firepower.

Cigar
09-24-2012, 09:21 AM
There'll be peace eventually...through superior firepower.

... that "anyone" can buy $ :)

Akula
09-24-2012, 09:25 AM
... that "anyone" can buy $ :)

Do the math. It doesn't work out favorably for your kind, tough guy.

Cigar
09-24-2012, 09:33 AM
Do the math. It doesn't work out favorably for your kind, tough guy.

Real Men know how to throw-down ... :)

Your kind needs passifyers ... Girly-man

... and if I were you I'd check The Demographics first :)

Akula
09-24-2012, 09:38 AM
Real Men know how to throw-down ...
That would exclude you right from the start, boy.

... and if I were you I'd check The Demographics first

That's already been considered. No problem.
70% versus 14%.

Cigar
09-24-2012, 09:42 AM
That would exclude you right from the start, boy.

Go get your 70% and I'll meat you with my 14% ... and we'll see who get's Knock-the-Fuck-Out :)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/muhammad_ali.jpg

That's already been considered. No problem.
70% versus 14%.

Mister D
09-24-2012, 09:42 AM
"Meat you"...:afro:

Carygrant
09-24-2012, 09:47 AM
Nice to hear that you are what we call a Boy Scout .
Oh for those camp fire sing song evenings . You , not me .

I did consider that you were one of those fat bitch Belly dancers ( Akula) but now realise you are part of the Scouting Brotherhood ( Akela) .
Is that why your posts are full of Dib Dib , Dob Dob ?

Akula
09-24-2012, 09:52 AM
Nice to hear that you are what we call a Boy Scout .
Oh for those camp fire sing song evenings . You , not me .

I did consider that you were one of those fat bitch Belly dancers ( Akula) but now realise you are part of the Scouting Brotherhood ( Akela) .
Is that why your posts are full of Dib Dib , Dob Dob ?

Sure...whatever you say...keep dodging...you fool no one.

Cigar
09-24-2012, 09:53 AM
"Meat you"...:afro:

Pucker Up :)

Akula
09-24-2012, 09:56 AM
Ali?
That's it?
He's 70 years old and has parkinsons...

Cigar
09-24-2012, 10:20 AM
Ali?
That's it?

I still wouldn't want to stand in front of one his punches :)

Carygrant
09-24-2012, 12:26 PM
Ali?
That's it?

Note that it would be Mrs Parkinson .

I think I will coin another new class of commentator --- Wit Twits .
You are officially our first Wit Twit .
Women to be Wit Tits .

Mister D
09-24-2012, 12:28 PM

Women to be Wit Tits .

As our unfunny Englishmen with man boobs it's about time you shared the spotlight with someone. Your breasts aren't the only breasts in town!

Akula
09-24-2012, 12:29 PM

Women to be Wit Tits .

sure..sure...whatever you say. :rolleyes:

coolwalker
09-24-2012, 12:48 PM
Isn't that pandering? Is that legal? Can Caucasians do that too?

Carygrant
09-24-2012, 01:57 PM
As our unfunny Englishmen with man boobs it's about time you shared the spotlight with someone. Your breasts aren't the only breasts in town!

Back to name calling the moment you are cornered .
I can see that me continually upsetting your self love and extravagant self image is extremely annoying .
But if I told you that your little penis is a reflection of your brain size , you would be unimpressed even if it was true . So why do you get a thrill of imagining my man boobs ---- which I don't actually have -- not that you know one way or the other .
Have you unwittingly revealed a secret agenda --- tying that in with your oft made allusions to gays and gay sex .
I could not care less what sexual preferences you have privately but I always find people who pretend to be other than whom they really are , very tacky . So if you are Gay , spit it out and be honest to your self .It is surprising how many men who imagine they hold right wing hard and uncaring opinions and attitudes are closet gays . Same in the fighting game and among Bouncers . Perhaps Door Men in your speak .
We have one big drama queen right here among the Extremist Reps . He's so full of himself that you wonder whether he pays his rent in the conventional way . You know him . He is ----------

Mister D
09-24-2012, 02:22 PM
I can see that me continually upsetting your self love and extravagant self image is extremely annoying .
But if I told you that your little penis is a reflection of your brain size , you would be unimpressed even if it was true . So why do you get a thrill of imagining my man boobs ---- which I don't actually have -- not that you know one way or the other .
Have you unwittingly revealed a secret agenda --- tying that in with your oft made allusions to gays and gay sex .
I could not care less what sexual preferences you have privately but I always find people who pretend to be other than whom they really are , very tacky . So if you are Gay , spit it out and be honest to your self .It is surprising how many men who imagine they hold right wing hard and uncaring opinions and attitudes are closet gays . Same in the fighting game and among Bouncers . Perhaps Door Men in your speak .
We have one big drama queen right here among the Extremist Reps . He's so full of himself that you wonder whether he pays his rent in the conventional way . You know him . He is ----------

You talk about me being inside you and of spanking my bottom yet I'm the one making allusions to gay sex? Really?

Cigar
09-24-2012, 02:27 PM
You talk about me being inside you and of spanking my bottom yet I'm the one making allusions to gay sex? Really?

Get a Room

URF8
09-24-2012, 05:34 PM
Get a Room

Get off the liberal plantation, and pull yourself up by your own bootstraps.

Cigar
09-24-2012, 08:35 PM
Get off the liberal plantation, and pull yourself up by your own bootstraps.

Hummm Bad Azz today.

What are you going to do next, Fart over the Internet to really stink this place up? :)

URF8
09-24-2012, 08:58 PM

Britain has a different demographic mix from America. Much of America is Hispanic. That's one of the reasons the two countries are drifting apart. Btw, you don't hope to retain the Falklands do you?

URF8
09-24-2012, 08:59 PM
Hummm Bad Azz today.

What are you going to do next, Fart over the Internet to really stink this place up? :)

If I could I would teach the Black underclass how to be good parents instead of drugged out dependents on the federal govt.

Carygrant
09-25-2012, 02:29 AM

Come on out , D man .
It just isn't important and we will never mention size again . It's probably just a small matter but , oh well ------

MMC
09-25-2012, 06:12 AM
If I could I would teach the Black underclass how to be good parents instead of drugged out dependents on the federal govt.

If a frog had wings.....it wouldnt hit it's azz when it hops. Note the comparison. :wink:

Carygrant
09-25-2012, 06:21 AM
You have a Black problem along the lines of Alberto's description . However , there are millions(?) of black family units where there are one or two active parents and the kids are a credit .
If the generalisation assumers a common problem -- different genes or lower IQ , then then further discussion is not possible .
Of course , the problem is historical and grounded in social problems .
So what is Alberto saying ?
That the whites have failed them ?
That the whites don't care enough for them to try and remedy the situation ?
Or something else ?
It is not enough to repeatedly describe a situation unless you also try to progress matters towards improvement or solution .And to say that this ethnic group do not respond positively to help is terrible . We ( Team GB) know otherwise .

DonGlock26
09-25-2012, 06:58 AM

I'd take Rep. West over Obama or Biden. They are both incompetent boobs who can only throw fish to the liberal seal act.

Cigar
09-25-2012, 07:26 AM
I'd take Rep. West over Obama or Biden. They are both incompetent boobs who can only throw fish to the liberal seal act.

Good ... he's all yours.

Herman Cain and West .... man you Conservatives really know how to pick'em :rofl:

MMC
09-25-2012, 07:38 AM
Good ... he's all yours.

Herman Cain and West .... man you Conservatives really know how to pick'em :rofl:

Looks whos talking.....did you forget about Maxine Waters? Sorry Charlie Rangle and only good tasting tuna gets to be Starkist? Lets not forget good Ole Chip off the Block Jesse Jakcson Jr. The Bipolar man who got caught cheatin on his ole lady! :evil:

Cigar
09-25-2012, 07:54 AM
Looks whos talking.....did you forget about Maxine Waters? Sorry Charlie Rangle and only good tasting tuna gets to be Starkist? Lets not forget good Ole Chip off the Block Jesse Jakcson Jr. The Bipolar man who got caught cheatin on his ole lady! :evil:

None are in the News as much as West.

That guy is hilarious

birddog
09-25-2012, 08:14 AM

That guy is hilarious

The difference is that West is usually absolutely correct!

Mister D
09-25-2012, 08:43 AM
Good ... he's all yours.

Not black enough for you?

MMC
09-25-2012, 08:54 AM

That guy is hilarious

Are you kidding me.....how many times you going to see an Old Black Woman Chastize the President of the US telling him he's black and that he aint done enough for Blacks. Not to mention she is coming from the West Coast.

Well I guess if people aren't really interested in the truth. :rollseyes:

Akula
09-25-2012, 09:23 AM

What ever happened regarding maxine's ethics/corruption hearing?
How did THAT get sidetracked?

Deadwood
09-25-2012, 09:29 AM

Look up troll in the dictionary and you'd find this idiot post.

MMC
09-25-2012, 10:13 AM

I think Obama Asked Putin to hold off until after the Election.....Oh wait thats the Missile thingy. Uhm, I think Obama wanted to do the budget thingy, nope I think that was suppose to come after the election too. :wink:

Let me guess.....they are going to wait until after the Election to get onto that Ethical thingy. :laugh:

Shoot the Goose
09-25-2012, 10:19 AM
You have a Black problem along the lines of Alberto's description . However , there are millions(?) of black family units where there are one or two active parents and the kids are a credit .
If the generalisation assumers a common problem -- different genes or lower IQ , then then further discussion is not possible .
Of course , the problem is historical and grounded in social problems .
So what is Alberto saying ?
That the whites have failed them ?
That the whites don't care enough for them to try and remedy the situation ?
Or something else ?
It is not enough to repeatedly describe a situation unless you also try to progress matters towards improvement or solution .And to say that this ethnic group do not respond positively to help is terrible . We ( Team GB) know otherwise .

CG. The Democrat Party in America endeavors to keep the average black on the Democrat plantation. Dependent on Government. Funding poor social choices in return for a vote.

Obama is champion number one for class envy. Victimhood. Had GB proper ever had the black folks of any quantity "down with the struggle", you'd likely have your own infestation of race pimps at every level.

Regardless, it is American liberalism that has done this. It is a unique and hideous form of stupidity.

Mister D
09-25-2012, 10:22 AM
Come on out , D man .
It just isn't important and we will never mention size again . It's probably just a small matter but , oh well ------

We will never be dating, Cary. I like boobs but only on females. :wink:

Canadianeye
09-25-2012, 12:06 PM

On the surface? Maxine got off and the committee decided to give a ten point lecture about bipartisanship.

The truth? A hot shot lawyer, married to leftist media darling of NPR/ABC and often on panels with Maher, was the informational source to the temporary committee...which is headed by a RINO named Goodlatte for all the proper appearances sake of being fair in getting Maxine off.

Oh..and they tossed a toady of Maxine under the bus, with a very stern letter of reproval.

Akula
09-25-2012, 12:08 PM
On the surface? Maxine got off and the committee decided to give a ten point lecture about bipartisanship.

The truth? A hot shot lawyer, married to leftist media darling of NPR/ABC and often on panels with Maher, was the informational source to the temporary committee...which is headed by a RINO named Goodlatte for all the proper appearances sake of being fair in getting Maxine off.

Oh..and they tossed a toady of Maxine under the bus, with a very stern letter of reproval.

This is exactly why it's time to scrap the whole thing and start over.

That's no way to run a country.

URF8
09-26-2012, 01:21 AM

The problem for the Black Underclass is culture and govt. interference. America is breaking up into tribes which owe each other nothing.

Carygrant
09-26-2012, 01:43 AM
The problem for the Black Underclass is culture and govt. interference. America is breaking up into tribes which owe each other nothing.

That seems very defeatist . i simply cannot accept it , because my experience in my country tells me that other conclusions are also possible and have occurred .
One of the reasons I am a Sports freak is that all types of ethnic barriers disappear .
If only our version of Football -- the beautiful game -- was as popular in the US as it is in Europe and almost the rest of the whole world . It beats international peace meetings and international summits 50--0.
Two great US soccer players and nice blokes , getting world coverage , could solve US image problems in a very short time . It would also work wonders helping solve your " Black" problem .
I am deadly serious .

Carygrant
09-26-2012, 01:50 AM
CG. The Democrat Party in America endeavors to keep the average black on the Democrat plantation. Dependent on Government. Funding poor social choices in return for a vote.
Obama is champion number one for class envy. Victimhood. Had GB proper ever had the black folks of any quantity "down with the struggle", you'd likely have your own infestation of race pimps at every level.
Regardless, it is American liberalism that has done this. It is a unique and hideous form of stupidity.

If your Post is accurate , it contradicts everything I have considered to represent Liberalism .
Perhaps we use this term in almost opposite ways . I cannot conceive of a European Liberal wanting to be associated with your commentary . In fact they ( I) would be horrified to be tarred with that brush .
Liberalism as a way to keep blacks on the plantation !! ??
Something very strange is happening in our understanding of the same term .

MMC
09-26-2012, 06:53 AM
Do you think the Mexican Govenor that is up for Re-election would seek more Hispanic Votes? Anyone see something wrong with the FL trying to garner up Black Votes? Since Obama has started to lose the black Vote. Do you think this was talked about as a strategy?

Is there some reason the FL shouldnt be trying to push the black vote to vote for her husband? Isn't this what she is suppose to do as FL? Isn't this what she is suppose to do to support her husband.

Any of you Alleged Righties got a problem with those Prinicples?

Akula
09-26-2012, 07:22 AM
Do you think the Mexican Govenor that is up for Re-election would seek more Hispanic Votes? Anyone see something wrong with the FL trying to garner up Black Votes? Since Obama has started to lose the black Vote. Do you think this was talked about as a strategy?

Is there some reason the FL shouldnt be trying to push the black vote to vote for her husband? Isn't this what she is suppose to do as FL? Isn't this what she is suppose to do to support her husband.

Any of you Alleged Righties got a problem with those Prinicples?

Yes..let's maintain friction between the races...that's a good way to govern...

Surely she and her husband have the undying support of all these groups specifically and exclusively for negroes;

Black Legislative Caucus
Black Student's Union
Black Miss America
Black Entertainment Network
Black Policemens Association
Black Liberation and Afrikan Kulcha Empire
Black Male Community Empowerment Forum
Black Millionaires Mentoring Program
Black Voices for Peace
Black Women for Obama
Black Youth Creative Combating Oppression
Blackonomics
American Association for Affirmative Action (AAAA)
American Association of Black in Energy
Associated Black Charities
Association of Black Admission and Financial Aid Officers of the Ivy League and Sister Schools (ABAFAOILSS)
Association of Black American Ambassadors (ABAA)
Association of Black Foundation Executives (ABFE)
Association of Black Sociologist (ABS)
Association of Black Women in Higher Education
Black Agency Executives (BAE)
Black Awareness in Television (BAIT)
Black Caucus of the American Library Association
Black Filmmakers Foundation
Black Psychiatrists of America
Black Retail Action Group, Inc.
Black Women in Publishing
Black Women's Network
Blacks in Government
Coalition of Black Trade Unionists
National Alliance of Black School Educators
National Association of Black Accountants, Inc.
National Association of Black County Officials
National Association of Black Journalists
National Association of Black Social Workers, Inc.
National Association of Black-Owned Broadcasters
National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice
National Black Caucus of Local Elected Officials
National Black Caucus of State Legislators
National Black Chambers of Commerce
National Black Child Development Institute
National Black Media Coalition
National Black Nurses Association, Inc.
National Black Police Association, Inc.
National Black Public Relations Society of America
National Black United Fund
National Conference of Black Mayors, Inc.
National Forum for Black Public Administrator

Of course the white people have the support of all the many White groups in business and government that exist only to forward WHITE agendas....wait...there aren't any specifically for white people...Isn't that interesting...

MMC
09-26-2012, 07:51 AM
How so.....just because those Groups are associated to Blacks. Or are you trying to say he isn't losing the black vote, the black youth vote, and even other prominent blacks in America.

Now take a look at your listing and Check out the black Republicans and what groups they belong to. Think they are going to vote for Obama? Black Right? Belong to the Same organizations that many Black Democrats belong to.....Correct?

Mister D
09-26-2012, 07:55 AM
That seems very defeatist . i simply cannot accept it , because my experience in my country tells me that other conclusions are also possible and have occurred .
One of the reasons I am a Sports freak is that all types of ethnic barriers disappear .
If only our version of Football -- the beautiful game -- was as popular in the US as it is in Europe and almost the rest of the whole world . It beats international peace meetings and international summits 50--0.
Two great US soccer players and nice blokes , getting world coverage , could solve US image problems in a very short time . It would also work wonders helping solve your " Black" problem .
I am deadly serious .

Meanwhile, you are speedily creating a "black" problem of your own. Britons are unhappy with this state of affairs. They don't want to become a little, irrelevant version of America.

:laugh: Yeah, those Negroes sure are good at sports, huh? I'll bet they can sing and dance too. Cary, you';re like an American progressive from the 1950s. I'd say prepare for failure but it looks like Europeans in general are rejecting multiculturalism and high rates of immigration.

Akula
09-26-2012, 09:11 PM
How so.....just because those Groups are associated to Blacks. Or are you trying to say he isn't losing the black vote, the black youth vote, and even other prominent blacks in America.

Now take a look at your listing and Check out the black Republicans and what groups they belong to. Think they are going to vote for Obama? Black Right? Belong to the Same organizations that many Black Democrats belong to.....Correct?

If obama were videotaped drowning kittens in a bathtub while smoking crack with a prostitute and her 12 year old daughter he'd STILL get 98% of the black vote.

The point of listing all those exclusively black "organizations" is to highlight the hypocrisy of "diversity". How is an all black organization "diverse"?
Never mind how they have infiltrated government and twisted and warped it to serve them and ONLY them.

Where are the exclusively "white" business and political organizations?..Oh yeah..that would be "racist", wouldn't it?....and lord knows after decades of indoctrination and media fueled propaganda, many white people are actually brainwashed enough to be scared of being labeled a "racist".
A day of reckoning approaches, though.
There'll be some REAL "change" one of these days.

head of joaquin
09-26-2012, 09:16 PM
If obama were videotaped drowning kittens in a bathtub while smoking crack with a prostitute and her 12 year old daughter he'd STILL get 98% of the black vote.

That just shows you how hostile Republicans are to the interest of black Americans. Good point.

Akula
09-26-2012, 09:30 PM
That just shows you how hostile Republicans are to the interest of black Americans. Good point.
non sequitur

Is that some kind of weak attempt at being "clever"?
You're slipping. You forgot to say "tea bagger" this time.

Mister D
09-27-2012, 08:43 AM

What are the interests of black Americans?

Jenda
09-27-2012, 01:56 PM

Apparently, they are interested in free "Obama phones".:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tpAOwJvTOio

head of joaquin
09-27-2012, 02:57 PM
non sequitur

Is that some kind of weak attempt at being "clever"?
You're slipping. You forgot to say "tea bagger" this time.

You said it for me. Dance puppet dance.

head of joaquin
09-27-2012, 02:57 PM

Ask the rich white guys who run the GOP. They'll tell you.

MMC
09-27-2012, 03:19 PM
Ask the rich white guys who run the GOP. They'll tell you.

What about Notable Black Republicans?

Notable black conservatives

[edit] United States politicians
African American Portal

* Ken Blackwell, former Secretary of State of Ohio, former Ohio gubernatorial candidate
* Keith Butler, minister, former Detroit councilman, former candidate for U.S. Senate from Michigan
* Alveda King, niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, senior fellow at the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution
* Rod Paige, former Secretary of Education
* Colin Powell, former United States Secretary of State
* Michael Powell, former FCC chairman
* Condoleezza Rice, United States Secretary of State, former National Security Advisor
* Winsome Sears, former member of Virginia House of Delegates, former candidate for U.S. House
* Michael S. Steele, former Lieutenant Governor of Maryland, former candidate for U.S. Senate from Maryland
* Thomas Stith, town councilman of Durham, NC, former candidate for Lt. Gov. of NC
* J.C. Watts, former U.S. Representative from Oklahoma

Lets not forget those facts now! :wink:

Akula
09-27-2012, 06:01 PM
You said it for me. Dance puppet dance.

Translation;

I have no intelligent reply so I'll deflect or try to create some sort of distraction while pretending to be clever.