PDA

View Full Version : Bite me.

Larry Dickman
09-24-2012, 08:03 AM
I'm trying this place after being invited and quite tired of the PF glitches and moderation policy. I have been a member of PF on and off for several years, having been banned numerous times and coming back under assorted aliases. My first name ever was Larry Dickman which I again chose here. You have to be a major league fan of Rickles and Clint Eastwood to get the reference.

Other names some of you will possibly have known me by at PF- Travis Bickle, Cool Hand Luke, Ed Gein, Tuxedomoon, Burt and I'm sure others I have forgotten because I was only able to use them for a short time. Currently I am posting under the name Leatherface.

I'm going to give this place a shot, but I have neither the time nor inclination to post in multiple forums so it will be here or there. Thanks for the invite and anybody who knew me as one of my old names, happy to see you here.

-LD

Shoot the Goose
09-24-2012, 08:19 AM
Larry. Greetings. But you just outed yourself there ! Perhaps you can edit it ?

Larry Dickman
09-24-2012, 08:24 AM
Larry. Greetings. But you just outed yourself there ! Perhaps you can edit it ?

No, they can ban me if they want. Don't really care.

Smartmouthwoman
09-24-2012, 08:44 AM
~swoon~

Glad to see you, Larry Dickman. I was able to get in 2 posts this morning before PF locked up. Hope you'll join us here. ;)

Goldie Locks
09-24-2012, 08:53 AM
Hey Larry, welcome!!!! Rapunzel on PF. Good to see ya!!!

Shoot the Goose
09-24-2012, 08:53 AM

No problem ...... I had a good laugh when I first saw "Larry Dickman" on the board this AM. "Luke is back" .... LOL.

You can be more accurate here in telling libs how wholesome they are.

Carygrant
09-24-2012, 09:00 AM
Like your attitude . But Mister Clump Eastwood is a rather sad guy and a corny joke in these parts .

Larry Dickman
09-24-2012, 09:21 AM
No problem ...... I had a good laugh when I first saw "Larry Dickman" on the board this AM. "Luke is back" .... LOL.

You can be more accurate here in telling libs how wholesome they are.

Heh, Luke had more lives than a stray cat. I never got the whole PF banning rules. I was banned as Larry, not for breaking rules so much or doing anything truly egregious, but because I annoyed one douchebag moderator who eventually perma banned me. And I pissed this person off because I would not grovel and beg forgiveness. I'm sure I could have gotten back without having to use an alias, but I have no interest in blowing a blowhard. So then every alias is an automatic ban, whether you follow the rules or not. It's stupid and childish.

Thanks for the welcome all!

Goldie Locks
09-24-2012, 09:26 AM
Heh, Luke had more lives than a stray cat. I never got the whole PF banning rules. I was banned as Larry, not for breaking rules so much or doing anything truly egregious, but because I annoyed one douchebag moderator who eventually perma banned me. And I pissed this person off because I would not grovel and beg forgiveness. I'm sure I could have gotten back without having to use an alias, but I have no interest in blowing a blowhard. So then every alias is an automatic ban, whether you follow the rules or not. It's stupid and childish.

Thanks for the welcome all!

Oh yeah, pissing off a moderator will get you every time.

Peter1469
09-24-2012, 09:49 AM
Welcome!

Akula
09-24-2012, 10:02 AM
I'm trying this place after being invited and quite tired of the PF glitches and moderation policy. I have been a member of PF on and off for several years, having been banned numerous times and coming back under assorted aliases. My first name ever was Larry Dickman which I again chose here. You have to be a major league fan of Rickles and Clint Eastwood to get the reference.

Other names some of you will possibly have known me by at PF- Travis Bickle, Cool Hand Luke, Ed Gein, Tuxedomoon, Burt and I'm sure others I have forgotten because I was only able to use them for a short time. Currently I am posting under the name Leatherface.

I'm going to give this place a shot, but I have neither the time nor inclination to post in multiple forums so it will be here or there. Thanks for the invite and anybody who knew me as one of my old names, happy to see you here.

-LD

Greetings. Nice to see you again.

GrassrootsConservative
09-24-2012, 10:04 AM
Like your attitude . But Mister Clump Eastwood is a rather sad guy and a corny joke in these parts .

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way back to England.

MMC
09-24-2012, 10:43 AM
http://www.dreamstime.com/welcome-mat-and-open-door-thumb16393313.jpg

Greetings Larry Dickman.....Welcome to the Political Forums of the Rant! :yo2:

Trinnity
09-24-2012, 10:56 AM
Well, I'll be gobsmacked! Travis Bickle....dude you're a legend. SO glad to have you here!!!
:wav:

Akula
09-24-2012, 11:23 AM
A few more travis bickles in america would be a very good thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCkiWUsXcUc

Cigar
09-24-2012, 11:39 AM

-LD

I don't blame you ... I don't have the patience to watch an hourglass for minutes after each page.

Captain Obvious
09-24-2012, 04:44 PM
Welcome, glad you're here.

URF8
09-24-2012, 05:14 PM
A few more travis bickles in america would be a very good thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCkiWUsXcUc

Things are really going to deteriorate for the Black underclass until they get off the white liberal plantation.

URF8
09-24-2012, 05:16 PM
I don't blame you ... I don't have the patience to watch an hourglass for minutes after each page.

Poor black folks need to get off the liberal plantation. Act like men and women...raise their children to be ladies and gentlemen.

Shoot the Goose
09-24-2012, 05:39 PM
Poor black folks need to get off the liberal plantation. Act like men and women...raise their children to be ladies and gentlemen.

That will not be happening anytime soon. Now that we have a President who has greenlighted victimhood and class envy as legitimate campaign themes for every office in the Land, the Democrats will be using it to agitate for votes for at least the next couple generations. That's 60 years in the white community. 35 or less in the black community, btw. :)

Yo. Dickman. This is your welcome thread, and already we are championing Travis Bickle and pointing out the absurdity of the black community ................

Just like old times bro ............. ;)

URF8
09-24-2012, 06:01 PM
That will not be happening anytime soon. Now that we have a President who has greenlighted victimhood and class envy as legitimate campaign themes for every office in the Land, the Democrats will be using it to agitate for votes for at least the next couple generations. That's 60 years in the white community. 35 or less in the black community, btw. :)

Yo. Dickman. This is your welcome thread, and already we are championing Travis Bickle and pointing out the absurdity of the black community ................

Just like old times bro ............. ;)

I think you're right. The Black underclass is going to take one hell of a beating in a figurative sense because they are all doped up and don't care about their children. So their children will grow up and become all doped up. This will go on indefinitely. They are pathetic.

texmaster
09-24-2012, 07:13 PM

-LD

Welcome! Good to see you here.

IMPress Polly
09-25-2012, 06:44 AM
From the OP:
Bite me.

Already ate. But welcome anyway. :wink:

Larry Dickman
09-25-2012, 07:49 AM

PF banned me again. Evidently they have moles tooling around this place. So they made my decision for me, this is my new home. See you kids at the sandbox! And thanks for the additional welcomes.

URF8
09-25-2012, 08:23 AM
PF banned me again. Evidently they have moles tooling around this place. So they made my decision for me, this is my new home. See you kids at the sandbox! And thanks for the additional welcomes.

I think you'll like it here. Welcome.

Akula
09-25-2012, 08:28 AM

They did the same thing to me...No great loss...

Trinnity
09-25-2012, 11:44 AM
They did the same thing to me...No great loss...Yeah, cuz you called PF out for their never-ending problems. And you invited people here. <gasp> So much for free speech. It was a great site. If the tech problems ever get fixed, it could be again.

Cigar
09-25-2012, 12:00 PM
I think you'll like it here. Welcome.

Wait ... you didn't tell him Black People are allowed here?

Cigar
09-25-2012, 12:02 PM
They did the same thing to me...No great loss...

You can't have thin skin for that job ... if you want to call it work :)

URF8
09-25-2012, 01:23 PM
But there are no underclass Black people here are there?

Cigar
09-25-2012, 01:25 PM
But there are no underclass Black people here are there?

All Black People are Underclass :)

Canadianeye
09-25-2012, 01:47 PM
Heh..nice to see ya Leatherface. ;-) Glad you arrived.

Captain Obvious
09-25-2012, 05:46 PM
Senior Chief - is that you?

URF8
09-25-2012, 05:48 PM
All Black People are Underclass :)

There are no Black underclass folks here. You don't qualify as a member of the underclass.

Carygrant
09-26-2012, 03:28 AM
There are no Black underclass folks here. You don't qualify as a member of the underclass.

Suspect you are right . But by the same token , why are there so many White underclass here ?
And why do they support Mutant?

Brewskier
10-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Whoa, Travis Bickle = Leatherface?

texmaster
10-11-2012, 03:15 PM
Whoa, Travis Bickle = Leatherface?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3sebwH98U1rpn4ap.gif

countryboy
10-12-2012, 04:33 PM
They are?! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-shocked003.gif