PDA

View Full Version : tPF Uh Oh! Trump does it again..

AZ Jim
05-31-2016, 12:20 PM
Wonder boy has jumped the shark by his suggestion that there was "something fishy" about the suicide of Vince Foster back in the 90's. So, maybe it would be prudent to remove it from all of the other false charges against Hillary. What a dolt this guy is.
http://thedailybanter.com/2016/05/vince-fosters-sister-pours-cold-water-on-bullsht-clinton-murder-conspiracy-theory-once-and-for-all/

Subdermal
05-31-2016, 12:22 PM
Last week called. They want their story back.

AZ Jim
05-31-2016, 12:30 PM
Last week called. They want their story back.Stupidity called, they welcome you to the ranks.

Cigar
05-31-2016, 12:32 PM
Vince Foster’s sister pens blistering op-ed shaming Trump for his insane conspiracy theoriesAlthough many pundits have thoroughly debunked this conspiracy theory, no one has done so more powerfully than Foster’s own sister, who has written a blistering op-ed for The Washington Post that shames Trump for using her brother’s death for political gain.

“It is beyond contempt that a politician would use a family tragedy to further his candidacy, but such is the character of Donald Trump displayed in his recent comments to The Washington Post,” writes Sheila Foster Anthony. “In this interview, Trump cynically, crassly and recklessly insinuated that my brother, Vincent W. Foster Jr., may have been murdered because ‘he had intimate knowledge of what was going on’ and that Hillary Clinton may have somehow played a role in Vince’s death. How wrong. How irresponsible. How cruel.”

It certainly is, although it’s sadly not surprising given how he’s run his presidential campaign so far.

Anthony goes on to note that “five investigations, including by independent counsels Robert B. Fiske Jr. and Kenneth Starr, concluded that Vince suffered from severe depression that caused him to be unable to sleep, unable to work, unable to think straight, and finally to take his own life.” She also recounts her own personal history of seeing her brother struggle with his personal demons and of the intense demands of his job.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/vince-fosters-sister-pens-blistering-op-ed-shaming-trump-for-his-insane-conspiracy-theories/

I wonder what Mr Trump would think if someone started a story about his dead Brother or Parents.

Subdermal
05-31-2016, 12:39 PM
Stupidity called, they welcome you to the ranks.

lol

What's most interesting regarding Vince Foster is how he became so depressed regarding what he was doing for the Clintons that he felt that the only way out was committing suicide.

How dirty and unredeemable he must have felt.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2016, 12:40 PM
The Parisian Democrats just figure out that every time they attack Trump on something other than the issues, they lose.

Cigar
05-31-2016, 12:46 PM
The Parisian Democrats just figure out that every time they attack Trump on something other than the issues, they lose.

Any Idea when Trump will talk about Issues?

Subdermal
05-31-2016, 12:48 PM

Probably when Dems stop focusing on anything but.

FindersKeepers
05-31-2016, 12:49 PM
Wonder boy has jumped the shark by his suggestion that there was "something fishy" about the suicide of Vince Foster back in the 90's. / (http://thedailybanter.com/2016/05/vince-fosters-sister-pours-cold-water-on-bullsht-clinton-murder-conspiracy-theory-once-and-for-all/)

What?

"Jumped the shark?"

Trump didn't start that theory -- have you missed the many books that have been written on the subject?

Here's a couple:

http://www.amazon.com/Following-Orders-Foster-Clinton-Lawyer/dp/0987834320

http://www.amazon.com/Strange-Death-Vincent-Foster-Investigation/dp/074324253X

You're out of the loop, dude. The idea that the Clinton's got rid of Foster is an old -- and very interesting -- tale.

You're letting hatred overrule your commonsense.

FindersKeepers
05-31-2016, 12:50 PM
I wonder what Mr Trump would think if someone started a story about his dead Brother or Parents.

Oh look -- another one who thinks Trump started that theory.

:laugh:

birddog
05-31-2016, 01:02 PM
Dirty Hillary and Slick Willie either murdered Foster, and/or covered up where his suicide or murder was.

AZ Jim
05-31-2016, 01:03 PM

:laugh:Talk about out of the loop. Who said Rump started the theory? Show me where I said or suggested such a thing. My comment reflects only that he is still billboarding the tragedy with his "something fishy" statement at this point. You are way out of line.

birddog
05-31-2016, 01:04 PM
Vince Foster’s sister pens blistering op-ed shaming Trump for his insane conspiracy theories

Although many pundits have thoroughly debunked this conspiracy theory, no one has done so more powerfully than Foster’s own sister, who has written a blistering op-ed for The Washington Post that shames Trump for using her brother’s death for political gain.

“It is beyond contempt that a politician would use a family tragedy to further his candidacy, but such is the character of Donald Trump displayed in his recent comments to The Washington Post,” writes Sheila Foster Anthony. “In this interview, Trump cynically, crassly and recklessly insinuated that my brother, Vincent W. Foster Jr., may have been murdered because ‘he had intimate knowledge of what was going on’ and that Hillary Clinton may have somehow played a role in Vince’s death. How wrong. How irresponsible. How cruel.”

It certainly is, although it’s sadly not surprising given how he’s run his presidential campaign so far.

Anthony goes on to note that “five investigations, including by independent counsels Robert B. Fiske Jr. and Kenneth Starr, concluded that Vince suffered from severe depression that caused him to be unable to sleep, unable to work, unable to think straight, and finally to take his own life.” She also recounts her own personal history of seeing her brother struggle with his personal demons and of the intense demands of his job.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/vince-fosters-sister-pens-blistering-op-ed-shaming-trump-for-his-insane-conspiracy-theories/

You continual to be ignorant, but I still love your avatar.:grin:

AZ Jim
05-31-2016, 01:05 PM
You continual to be ignorant, but I still love your avatar.:grin:An IQ competition with you would be a cakewalk for me and most everyone else on this board, birdbrain.

FindersKeepers
05-31-2016, 01:07 PM
Talk about out of the loop. Who said Rump started the theory? Show me where I said or suggested such a thing. My comment reflects only that he is still billboarding the tragedy with his "something fishy" statement at this point. You are way out of line.

Perhaps reading before you post would be a good idea.

Cigar said -- "I wonder what Mr Trump would think if someone started a story about his dead Brother or Parents"

In your OP, you acted like Trump said something out of the ordinary.

The truth is -- the accusation that the Clinton's had something to do with Foster's death is a very LARGE and old theory. Nothing new. Many have repeated it -- including one of the White House attorneys that wrote the book I cited.

You are the one out of line. Your hatred of all things Trump is causing you to post one bogus thread after another.

Is it really worth stroking-out over?

FindersKeepers
05-31-2016, 01:08 PM
An IQ competition with you would be a cakewalk for me and most everyone else on this board, birdbrain.

Seriously -- you're way too into this hate-Trump thing. Take a break. Take a walk. At least take a deep breath.

silvereyes
05-31-2016, 01:49 PM
Seriously -- you're way too into this hate-Trump thing. Take a break. Take a walk. At least take a deep breath.

Why don't you chastise birddog? He's the one doing the attacking people's intelligence.

AZ Jim
05-31-2016, 02:12 PM
Seriously -- you're way too into this hate-Trump thing. Take a break. Take a walk. At least take a deep breath.You seriously misread me son, I don't "hate" rump. I don't like him. I think he is a con man, a schemer, a drummer of phony ideas and a selfish user unfit to be a mayor of a very small city and definitely a coward, but hate? Please....

FindersKeepers
05-31-2016, 02:19 PM
Why don't you chastise birddog? He's the one doing the attacking people's intelligence.

AZ Jim tells us he is 80 years old. Now, while I don't agree with all of his assessments, I don't like the idea that he's unduly upsetting himself over Trump. In the past week, AZ has started numerous threads -- all attacking Trump for some real or perceived slight. None of the things he's cited rise to the level of being even slightly close to being "deal breakers." But this one -- acting as if Trump is single-highhandedly responsible for the Vince Foster conspiracy theories is over-the-top ludicrous. Hillary is running for President and the Vince Foster story is going to haunt her the whole way. Trump or not.

I can't place what birddog posts off-hand.

FindersKeepers
05-31-2016, 02:20 PM
You seriously misread me son, I don't "hate" rump. I don't like him. I think he is a con man, a schemer, a drummer of phony ideas and a selfish user unfit to be a mayor of a very small city and definitely a coward, but hate? Please....

I'm not your "son." I suppose you can call me "daughter" if you like, but, no penis here.

I DO sense hatred and I don't think it's good for you or for anyone.

MisterVeritis
05-31-2016, 02:21 PM
You seriously misread me son, I don't "hate" rump. I don't like him. I think he is a con man, a schemer, a drummer of phony ideas and a selfish user unfit to be a mayor of a very small city and definitely a coward, but hate? Please....
I wonder how long it will be before you begin calling him President Trump? Late January? February?

AZ Jim
05-31-2016, 02:29 PM
I'm not your "son." I suppose you can call me "daughter" if you like, but, no penis here.

I DO sense hatred and I don't think it's good for you or for anyone.Well, for starters miss, you could use a little bit less masculine avatar but that aside, please don't confuse my enthusiasm for making the phony rump rambling my focus as unhealthy. It keeps me young and spry. So now that we have set that aside, how about you just ignore my rump posts since it seems to upset you so. PS The last person I hated was Adolph.....

FindersKeepers
05-31-2016, 02:44 PM
Well, for starters miss, you could use a little bit less masculine avatar but that aside, please don't confuse my enthusiasm for making the phony rump rambling my focus as unhealthy. It keeps me young and spry. So now that we have set that aside, how about you just ignore my rump posts since it seems to upset you so. PS The last person I hated was Adolph.....

LOL

What's more masculine? My avatar or yours?

My avatar is about AR15s. Before that I had a dog with a bone on its nose and before that I had a cat.

I'll consider changing my avatar -- but I have an AR15 and I appreciate the irony in this one.

Now, about your 'Rump posts. They don't upset me. Unlike you -- I rarely get upset. I'm pretty much a live and let live kind of person.

And, it's tough to ignore the posts of someone who keeps making big mistakes. Like insinuating Trump cooked up the Vince Foster thing.

If posting fiblets keeps you young and spry -- far be it from me to stop you. :kiss:

del
05-31-2016, 02:48 PM

oui

d'accord

del
05-31-2016, 02:50 PM

I DO sense hatred and I don't think it's good for you or for anyone.

who are you? spiderwoman?

AZ Jim
05-31-2016, 02:58 PM
FindersKeepers "And, it's tough to ignore the posts of someone who keeps making big mistakes. Like insinuating Trump cooked up the Vince Foster thing."

How my posting his sisters comments about Rumps "something fishy" words has somehow convinced you I in any way whatsoever suggested that Rump "cooked up" the VF thing makes me scratch my partially balk pate.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2016, 03:00 PM

maybe you should ask one of his supporters?

Tahuyaman
05-31-2016, 03:01 PM
Well, for starters miss, you could use a little bit less masculine avatar but that aside, please don't confuse my enthusiasm for making the phony rump rambling my focus as unhealthy. It keeps me young and spry. So now that we have set that aside, how about you just ignore my rump posts since it seems to upset you so. PS The last person I hated was Adolph.....

liberals like you are the gift that keeps giving n

zelmo1234
05-31-2016, 03:04 PM

Like Illegal Immigration, National Security, and Jobs, Stuff like that?

Not likely this time around, the democrats are going to have to learn how to deal with their tactics

Cigar
05-31-2016, 03:07 PM
Like Illegal Immigration, National Security, and Jobs, Stuff like that?

Not likely this time around, the democrats are going to have to learn how to deal with their tactics

Yea ... Big Wall ... Pull out of NATO ... Lots of Jobs .... :rollseyes: I can see how you're Hooked :laugh:

AZ Jim
05-31-2016, 03:09 PM
liberals like you are the gift that keeps giving nUh.....if you say so?

silvereyes
05-31-2016, 03:16 PM
Well, let me help you out. IN ORDER of how it progressed:

You continual to be ignorant, but I still love your avatar.:grin:

An IQ competition with you would be a cakewalk for me and most everyone else on this board, birdbrain.

AZ Jim tells us he is 80 years old. Now, while I don't agree with all of his assessments, I don't like the idea that he's unduly upsetting himself over Trump. In the past week, AZ has started numerous threads -- all attacking Trump for some real or perceived slight. None of the things he's cited rise to the level of being even slightly close to being "deal breakers." But this one -- acting as if Trump is single-highhandedly responsible for the Vince Foster conspiracy theories is over-the-top ludicrous. Hillary is running for President and the Vince Foster story is going to haunt her the whole way. Trump or not.

I can't place what birddog posts off-hand.

silvereyes
05-31-2016, 03:21 PM
lol

What's most interesting regarding Vince Foster is how he became so depressed regarding what he was doing for the Clintons that he felt that the only way out was committing suicide.

How dirty and unredeemable he must have felt.

That's probably closer to the truth than ANYONE wants to admit.

silvereyes
05-31-2016, 03:23 PM

No one said Chump started it. Its being said he's being a giant necromancer.

FindersKeepers
05-31-2016, 03:27 PM
who are you? spiderwoman?

Ooohhh....good idea for my next avatar.

FindersKeepers
05-31-2016, 03:30 PM

Well, you opened a can of worms - but I gotta tell ya -- "ignorance" and "IQ" are not one and the same. The former indicates a lack of knowledge. The latter is a measure of intelligence. The most intelligent person on the planet can be ignorant about something.

In the conversation you cite -- AZ was the one who insulted intelligence first.

AZ Jim
05-31-2016, 03:34 PM
Ooohhh....good idea for my next avatar.At least give Spiderlady boobs so it's obvious you are of the feminine gender!:occasion14:

AZ Jim
05-31-2016, 03:36 PM
Well, you opened a can of worms - but I gotta tell ya -- "ignorance" and "IQ" are not one and the same. The former indicates a lack of knowledge. The latter is a measure of intelligence. The most intelligent person on the planet can be ignorant about something.

In the conversation you cite -- AZ was the one who insulted intelligence first.My Gawd! You still obsessed with that????? That's not good for you. Take a walk, or grab a smoke (filthy habit), anything to preserve your mental health.

FindersKeepers
05-31-2016, 03:41 PM
My Gawd! You still obsessed with that????? That's not good for you. Take a walk, or grab a smoke (filthy habit), anything to preserve your mental health.

I was just clearing up Silvereye's mistake in comparing "ignorance" with "intellect."

But, enough about that -- is my new avatar spiff, or what?

zelmo1234
05-31-2016, 03:44 PM
Yea ... Big Wall ... Pull out of NATO ... Lots of Jobs .... :rollseyes: I can see how you're Hooked :laugh:

And you are voting for less people in the work force, higher healthcare cost, lower wages and a suffering middle class.

I can see how you are hooked on that. Don't want the field workers catching up?

AZ Jim
05-31-2016, 03:52 PM
I was just clearing up Silvereye's mistake in comparing "ignorance" with "intellect."

But, enough about that -- is my new avatar spiff, or what?Much better and as my new BFF, I approve...*smilin ear to ear

birddog
05-31-2016, 03:56 PM

I just respond in kind, but some are not intelligent enough to realize it.

silvereyes
05-31-2016, 03:59 PM
Ooohhh....good idea for my next avatar.

Niiiiiiiice find!!

silvereyes
05-31-2016, 04:00 PM

In the conversation you cite -- AZ was the one who insulted intelligence first.

I'll concede the first part...
But look into 'dogs posts. He's always insulting people.

silvereyes
05-31-2016, 04:02 PM
I just respond in kind, but some are not intelligent enough to realize it.

Finders, see? He proved my point.

birddog
05-31-2016, 04:04 PM
Finders, see? He proved my point.

Not at all, perhaps you need a little cheese with your "whine?"

silvereyes
05-31-2016, 04:29 PM
Not at all, perhaps you need a little cheese with your "whine?"

Part 2.

Dog the dumbass.

birddog
05-31-2016, 04:37 PM
Part 2.

Dog the dumbass.

Did you miss your midday meds?

AZ Jim
05-31-2016, 04:38 PM
Did you miss your midday meds?Your not using Jim Beam to take yours with are you?

silvereyes
05-31-2016, 04:50 PM
Your not using Jim Beam to take yours with are you?

Jim, Jack and Johnny are his BFFs.

AZ Jim
05-31-2016, 05:09 PM
Jim, Jack and Johnny are his BFFs.Well he best back his intake down a notch or two. He isn't all that stable without pills or hooch once alone both. He is typical of the guy who his wife beats shit out of so he comes on here to be a badass.

MisterVeritis
05-31-2016, 05:10 PM

But, enough about that -- is my new avatar spiff, or what?
Yep. Love it. Sexy. Powerful. Did I mention sexy?

silvereyes
05-31-2016, 05:18 PM

Heyyyyyy! Cheater!!! :laughing7:

FindersKeepers
05-31-2016, 05:22 PM

I see.

And, I concur.

FindersKeepers
05-31-2016, 05:22 PM

LOL

Yes, and thank you!

MisterVeritis
05-31-2016, 05:25 PM
Heyyyyyy! Cheater!!! :laughing7:
LOL. You will always be second...right after my wife.

AZ Jim
05-31-2016, 05:32 PM
LOL. You will always be second...right after my wife.I'm sure she is on fire with anticipation....

Subdermal
05-31-2016, 05:34 PM

Part 2.

Dog the dumbass.

...interesting...

silvereyes
05-31-2016, 05:36 PM
I see.

And, I concur.

Thanks! See, I'm not always just mouthy. :laughing7:

silvereyes
05-31-2016, 05:36 PM
...interesting...

Why yes it is. Search his posts.

silvereyes
05-31-2016, 05:37 PM
I'm sure she is on fire with anticipation....

Bwahahahaha!

MisterVeritis
05-31-2016, 05:39 PM
I'm sure she is on fire with anticipation....
Knowing what I know, she should be!

MisterVeritis
05-31-2016, 05:40 PM
Bwahahahaha!

Peter1469
05-31-2016, 06:01 PM
Vince was suicided