PDA

View Full Version : Trump launches all-out attack on the press

Cigar
05-31-2016, 01:05 PM
Donald Trump on Tuesday went on a sustained frontal assault against the media during a contentious news conference.

The billionaire had called the news conference to announce an accounting of his at least $5.6 million in fundraising for veterans groups, but spent most of the 40 minutes criticizing and insulting reporters -- collectively and at times individually -- as "dishonest," "not good people," sleazy, and among the worst human beings he has ever met.

And he vowed the White House briefing room would be just as combative as the Trump Tower lobby, where the developer addressed reporters Tuesday, should he ascend to the Oval Office.

"Yeah, it is going to be like this," Trump said when asked if this is how he would behave with the press as president. "You think I'm gonna change? I'm not gonna change."

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/31/politics/donald-trump-veterans-announcement/index.html

This is Beautiful Man :laugh:

http://www.chud.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Taps-The-Cruiser1.jpg

MisterVeritis
05-31-2016, 02:34 PM
We like it too. The stenographers for the Democratic party are shocked.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2016, 03:18 PM
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/youre-a-sleaze-trump-hurls-insults-at-reporters-questioning-his-sketchy-veterans-charity/

This is why so many people are drawn to him. He doesn't cower in fear of a media personality who he thinks intentionally misreporsts the news.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g__NPFmz1Z0

Crepitus
05-31-2016, 03:51 PM
We like it too. The stenographers for the Democratic party are shocked.

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/youre-a-sleaze-trump-hurls-insults-at-reporters-questioning-his-sketchy-veterans-charity/

This is why so many people are drawn to him. He doesn't cower in fear of a media personality who he thinks intentionally misreporsts the news.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g__NPFmz1Z0

People like to attend carnival side shows to see the freaks, why should this be any different?

Standing Wolf
05-31-2016, 03:55 PM
Trump is simply not used to anyone around him questioning anything he says. He lies, and when he is caught in a lie he throws a tantrum. It really is not any more complicated than that.

MMC
05-31-2016, 03:55 PM
Good keep up the attacks on the Media. He shouldn't stop. Even when they try and be nice to him. He should always remind people how they think they are special too.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2016, 04:15 PM
I'm not going to vote for Trump, but he should be teaching future candidates a lesson. They don't need to sit back and act as though the media is all knowing and powerful. It's not as though the media is held in high esteem by the American public.

MisterVeritis
05-31-2016, 05:30 PM
People like to attend carnival side shows to see the freaks, why should this be any different?
I love it when Trump spanks the state-run media lapdogs.

MisterVeritis
05-31-2016, 05:31 PM
Trump is simply not used to anyone around him questioning anything he says. He lies, and when he is caught in a lie he throws a tantrum. It really is not any more complicated than that.
well there ya go! Clearly that is the answer.

No wonder you guys keep getting everything wrong. :grin:

Crepitus
05-31-2016, 05:34 PM
Fun to watch, not terribly constructive.

MisterVeritis
05-31-2016, 05:42 PM
It is part of winning in November.

Common
05-31-2016, 05:48 PM
Trump is right the media is a sleezy lieing corrupt business that lies regularly

America does not trust the media

Crepitus
05-31-2016, 05:49 PM
It is part of winning in November.
I hope not.

MisterVeritis
05-31-2016, 05:51 PM
I hope not.
It really is part of winning in November. :grin:

Crepitus
05-31-2016, 05:55 PM
It really is part of winning in November. :grin:
I hope not

Tahuyaman
05-31-2016, 05:56 PM

Maybe be it would be if more people publicly called out individual members of the media for dishonest reporting.

AZ Jim
05-31-2016, 05:57 PM
hahahaha

gamewell45
05-31-2016, 06:06 PM
Good keep up the attacks on the Media. He shouldn't stop. Even when they try and be nice to him. He should always remind people how they think they are special too.

The media will open him up like a can of pees and eventually wear him down until he finally loses it. And there is nothing he can do about it either. Imagine waking up every day for 4 years knowing the press is going to make your life miserable each and every day. Lovely thought.

MisterVeritis
05-31-2016, 06:09 PM
The media will open him up like a can of pees and eventually wear him down until he finally loses it. And there is nothing he can do about it either. Imagine waking up every day for 4 years knowing the press is going to make your life miserable each and every day. Lovely thought.
And vice versa.

The teleprompter readers are not going to know what has hit them.

gamewell45
05-31-2016, 06:13 PM
And vice versa.

The teleprompter readers are not going to know what has hit them.

He'll lose. Plain and simple. When you've got thousands of media people watching your every move/mistake/mis-step and reporting every time you mess up, it begins to drag you down. He'll learn one way or another. They'll make it a contest to see who can get him to blow up at every press conference. Of course he has to win first so we shall see. :)

MisterVeritis
05-31-2016, 06:36 PM
He'll lose. Plain and simple. When you've got thousands of media people watching your every move/mistake/mis-step and reporting every time you mess up, it begins to drag you down. He'll learn one way or another. They'll make it a contest to see who can get him to blow up at every press conference. Of course he has to win first so we shall see. :)
Not this time. The media did not make Trump and it pisses them off that they cannot bring him down.

gamewell45
05-31-2016, 07:48 PM
Not this time. The media did not make Trump and it pisses them off that they cannot bring him down.

Well I got to disagree with you; They will make his life impossible and eventually bring him down. Just look how offended he already gets when they question him on topics he doesn't want to discuss. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

zelmo1234
05-31-2016, 07:52 PM

At this point, what difference does it make?

Tahuyaman
05-31-2016, 07:54 PM

I love it when anyone does. I don't know why they don't do it more often.

The Xl
05-31-2016, 07:56 PM
It's absolutely fantastic. Trump is far from perfect, but the media is full of operative scum. Glad to see someone have the balls to attack them.

zelmo1234
05-31-2016, 07:58 PM

In most cases I would say YES, but the media is not in love with Clinton either. And Trump is a very different candidate. The people know that Journalism is dead. And that the media has an agenda. So if they are seen to be picking on Trump it will work in his favor.

People are very upset with Government. I thought that the Democrats were an election cycle or two behind the GOP, but I was wrong, they are not happy and they are showing it. Bernie is going to have a lot of power going into the convention. and if he does not fall in line, Hillary has NO chance.

The Media tries to run cover for their chosen ones, but Trump calls them out and it backfires.

Even Megan Kelly, had to come running back to Trump. So it is not easy to attack him.

Only time will tell if he can keep playing them like a fiddle

The Xl
05-31-2016, 08:01 PM
Trump isn't going to lose this battle. Even if the media tries to conjure something up, the people are pretty much aware that it should be taken with a grain of salt considering their corruption and obvious bias.

Beevee
05-31-2016, 08:46 PM
I'm not going to vote for Trump, but he should be teaching future candidates a lesson. They don't need to sit back and act as though the media is all knowing and powerful. It's not as though the media is held in high esteem by the American public.

Yet it would appear that many Americans tend to believe everything the press throws at them.

Captain Obvious
05-31-2016, 08:48 PM
Trump isn't going to lose this battle. Even if the media tries to conjure something up, the people are pretty much aware that it should be taken with a grain of salt considering their corruption and obvious bias.

This is the good part, Trump has progressives shitting their pants en masse. It's fun to watch but I'm not voting for the guy.

Very entertaining though, I kind of hope he wins.

gamewell45
05-31-2016, 09:03 PM
In most cases I would say YES, but the media is not in love with Clinton either. And Trump is a very different candidate. The people know that Journalism is dead. And that the media has an agenda. So if they are seen to be picking on Trump it will work in his favor.

People are very upset with Government. I thought that the Democrats were an election cycle or two behind the GOP, but I was wrong, they are not happy and they are showing it. Bernie is going to have a lot of power going into the convention. and if he does not fall in line, Hillary has NO chance.

The Media tries to run cover for their chosen ones, but Trump calls them out and it backfires.

Even Megan Kelly, had to come running back to Trump. So it is not easy to attack him.

Only time will tell if he can keep playing them like a fiddle

The main difference between Clinton and Trump is when it comes to the press, Clinton has historically had a good relationship with the working press as opposed to Trump who has been adversarial with them, especially since he announced his candidacy for the Presidency. There is an old saying that the press uses; "you always attract more flies with honey then vinegar". Trump is aged vinegar. I suspect he'll learn the hard way.

Megan Kelly didn't go running back to Trump; instead she's using him as part of her agenda to show that she can be a peace maker; she's like a snake in the bush waiting for the right time, when the time is right, she'll strike and he'll know it.

I do agree that Bernie will have a lot of power going into the convention so he'll have a say in the platform; if he were to run as an independent, then all bets are off for Hillary winning the Presidency.

zelmo1234
05-31-2016, 09:26 PM
The main difference between Clinton and Trump is when it comes to the press, Clinton has historically had a good relationship with the working press as opposed to Trump who has been adversarial with them, especially since he announced his candidacy for the Presidency. There is an old saying that the press uses; "you always attract more flies with honey then vinegar". Trump is aged vinegar. I suspect he'll learn the hard way.

Megan Kelly didn't go running back to Trump; instead she's using him as part of her agenda to show that she can be a peace maker; she's like a snake in the bush waiting for the right time, when the time is right, she'll strike and he'll know it.

I do agree that Bernie will have a lot of power going into the convention so he'll have a say in the platform; if he were to run as an independent, then all bets are off for Hillary winning the Presidency.

Megan Kelly's ratings were dying and she was about to get her time slot moved and that would have cost her a bunch. If she did not make peace and Trump won the election, he might have chose not to play nice with fox unless they removed the issue, and she would have been out of a job.

So I think that she is far less likely to pounce as you say. She has been turned from a lion into a lamb

Tahuyaman
05-31-2016, 10:45 PM
This is the good part, Trump has progressives $#@!ting their pants en masse. It's fun to watch but I'm not voting for the guy.

Very entertaining though, I kind of hope he wins.

Him or Hillary is a wash. Both are equally unacceptable, but I'm with you on the entertainment factor.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2016, 11:29 PM
Megan Kelly's ratings were dying and she was about to get her time slot moved and that would have cost her a bunch. If she did not make peace and Trump won the election, he might have chose not to play nice with fox unless they removed the issue, and she would have been out of a job.

So I think that she is far less likely to pounce as you say. She has been turned from a lion into a lamb

I'm not so sure about all of that.

birddog
05-31-2016, 11:44 PM
I'm not sure it's always wise for him to be that way, but to the Press Trump typifies the old expression, "Mess with the bull, you get the horns!" :grin:

domer76
06-01-2016, 02:21 AM
I'm not sure it's always wise for him to be that way, but to the Press Trump typifies the old expression, "Mess with the bull, you get the horns!" :grin:

Nothing but bull from Drumpf. He got busted by a straightforward investigation into his claims and was caught in his lie. His tactic? Divert.

What a thin-skinned pussy he is.

Quicksilver
06-01-2016, 04:33 AM
Maybe be it would be if more people publicly called out individual members of the media for dishonest reporting.

I didn't see dishonest reporting... unless asking questions is dishonest.. and isn't that the Presses job? To ask questions? Don't you just LOVE it when they ask Clinton questions? lol!!

Mac-7
06-01-2016, 05:01 AM
I didn't see dishonest reporting... unless asking questions is dishonest.. and isn't that the Presses job? To ask questions? Don't you just LOVE it when they ask Clinton questions? lol!!

Katie Couric engaged in dishonest reporting

but this liberal shill for the democrat party got caught.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/katie-couric-apologizes-for-‘misleading’-gun-documentary/ar-BBtFP1Y?ocid=ansmsnent11

Quicksilver
06-01-2016, 06:21 AM
Katie Couric engaged in dishonest reporting

but this liberal shill for the democrat party got caught.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/katie-couric-apologizes-for-‘misleading’-gun-documentary/ar-BBtFP1Y?ocid=ansmsnent11

Not like FAUX news ever did any dishonest reporting against the Democrats... but that of course doesn't matter so long as it's against Democrats. Calling out a Republican is off limits I guess and just another pesky part of the Constitution Republicans wish to ignore when it doesn't suit them... Ya know.. that pesky little phrase of the 1st amendment?.... Freedom of the press..

MMC
06-01-2016, 06:25 AM

Unless your hunting the bulls. Then the Horns are trophies. :evil:

Mac-7
06-01-2016, 06:29 AM
Not like FAUX news ever did any dishonest reporting against the Democrats... but that of course doesn't matter so long as it's against Democrats. Calling out a Republican is off limits I guess and just another pesky part of the Constitution Republicans wish to ignore when it doesn't suit them... Ya know.. that pesky little phrase of the 1st amendment?.... Freedom of the press..

As Polwatch would say, the numbers are what they are.

and in Couric's case they add up to a 9 sec pause that she inserted to slander gun owners with.

Quicksilver
06-01-2016, 06:46 AM
As Polwatch would say, the numbers are what they are.

and in Couric's case they add up to a 9 sec pause that she inserted to slander gun owners with.

And this is relevant to the discussion of what Trump did yesterday? How? Trump was being asked legitimate questions... no one was slandering him... just making him accountable, which of course is something he doesn't like.

Mac-7
06-01-2016, 06:50 AM
And this is relevant to the discussion of what Trump did yesterday? How? Trump was being asked legitimate questions... no one was slandering him... just making him accountable, which of course is something he doesn't like.

You claimed to not see any dishonest reporting by the liberal pro hillary news media YESTERDAY.

but trump was painting with a broader brush than that

Quicksilver
06-01-2016, 07:23 AM
You claimed to not see any dishonest reporting by the liberal pro hillary news media YESTERDAY.

but trump was painting with a broader brush than that

I saw the press asking questions.... period... Trumps response uncalled for and completely "unpresidential"... What an embarrassment that fool would be as president.

Mac-7
06-01-2016, 08:34 AM
I saw the press asking questions.... period... Trumps response uncalled for and completely "unpresidential"... What an embarrassment that fool would be as president.

The pro hillery liberal press lays off the Cookie Lady but attacks Trump.

Trump criticized the liberal reporters for decades of pro liberal bias

Quicksilver
06-01-2016, 08:45 AM
The pro hillery liberal press lays off the Cookie Lady but attacks Trump.

Trump criticized the liberal reporters for decades of pro liberal bias

Just exactly WHAT universe are you living in?

Cigar
06-01-2016, 08:51 AM
http://assets.amuniversal.com/549039f009b801346326005056a9545d.gif

Mac-7
06-01-2016, 08:53 AM
Just exactly WHAT universe are you living in?

Not lib la la land where you are

MisterVeritis
06-01-2016, 08:57 AM
Well I got to disagree with you; They will make his life impossible and eventually bring him down. Just look how offended he already gets when they question him on topics he doesn't want to discuss. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
We can agree to disagree. I think it is going to go poorly for the state-run media.

birddog
06-01-2016, 09:00 AM
Nothing but bull from Drumpf. He got busted by a straightforward investigation into his claims and was caught in his lie. His tactic? Divert.

What a thin-skinned $#@! he is.

Nah, be honest, you are making him sound like Hillary! No one in politics is that bad!:rollseyes:

Cigar
06-01-2016, 09:01 AM
https://cdn.creators.com/217/179395/179395_image.jpg

MisterVeritis
06-01-2016, 09:05 AM
I predict that you are going to love President Trump.

MisterVeritis
06-01-2016, 09:06 AM
http://assets.amuniversal.com/549039f009b801346326005056a9545d.gif
Agree.

Tahuyaman
06-01-2016, 09:25 AM

knowingly reporting only part of a story and asking accusatory questions based on those incomplete reports is dishonest. Members of the media act as though they are above scrutiny.

I sure don't see the press asking Hilliary Clinton questions about any of her charitable contributions or fund raising activities. When was the last time she was questioned about her Clinton Foundation issues? They seem to be ignoring that one huh?

Tahuyaman
06-01-2016, 09:33 AM

This word "unpresidential" is a completely overused now and has a definition which is adjustable to mean whatever someone wants it to mean.

I saw nothing wrong with the way he called out an obviously biased reporter.

I guess you would rather see the method Hillary Clinton employs? Invite only proven friendly reporters to ask prearranged questions at a press conference.

I like watching someone call out a pompous media personality, but I'm still voting for Gary Johnson in November.

MMC
06-01-2016, 09:33 AM
knowingly reporting only part of a story and asking accusatory questions based on those incomplete reports is dishonest. Members of the media act as though they are above scrutiny.

I sure don't see the press asking Hilliary Clinton questions about any of her charitable contributions or fund raising activities. When was the last time she was questioned about her Clinton Foundation issues? They seem to be ignoring that one huh?

More on that in August and Sept if needed. She has the Benghazi Report coming out this month. Which that will run into July. Then her aides will be up in July. Now issues over violating government policy and Federal Law too.

Tahuyaman
06-01-2016, 09:35 AM

I agree rthat he can and sometimes does become confrontational when he shouldn't, but not in this case.

MMC
06-01-2016, 09:41 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gv060116dAPC20160601034519.jpg

:laugh:

Tahuyaman
06-01-2016, 09:47 AM
More on that in August and Sept if needed. She has the Benghazi Report coming out this month. Which that will run into July. Then her aides will be up in July. Now issues over violating government policy and Federal Law too.

She won't be asked any substantive questions by the mainstream media on that one and everyone knows this. The media will be going after those who are exposing the facts, not her.

MMC
06-01-2016, 09:53 AM
She won't be asked any substantive questions by the mainstream media on that one and everyone knows this. The media will be going after those who are exposing the facts, not her.

Don't worry there will be plenty dropping on her and questions being asked. Like always she will look to put the blame on others.

Like she did with BO peep.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/63805-Clinton-Problems-at-VA-Under-Obama-Are-Unacceptable

domer76
06-01-2016, 10:51 AM
Nah, be honest, you are making him sound like Hillary! No one in politics is that bad!:rollseyes:

Clinton has taken everything for 20+ years and ensued. This punk can't take a few weeks. He's the biggest pussy ever to run for President. Not ready for the world stage.

domer76
06-01-2016, 10:54 AM

That asshole lied about the vet contributions and got busted. Then diverted the conversation. The same goes for the bogus Trump University.

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 10:58 AM
Donald Trump on Tuesday went on a sustained frontal assault against the media during a contentious news conference.

The billionaire had called the news conference to announce an accounting of his at least $5.6 million in fundraising for veterans groups, but spent most of the 40 minutes criticizing and insulting reporters -- collectively and at times individually -- as "dishonest," "not good people," sleazy, and among the worst human beings he has ever met.

And he vowed the White House briefing room would be just as combative as the Trump Tower lobby, where the developer addressed reporters Tuesday, should he ascend to the Oval Office.

"Yeah, it is going to be like this," Trump said when asked if this is how he would behave with the press as president. "You think I'm gonna change? I'm not gonna change."

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/31/politics/donald-trump-veterans-announcement/index.html

This is Beautiful Man :laugh:

http://www.chud.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Taps-The-Cruiser1.jpg

Trump launches all-out attack on the press .........and most of us with a brain agree with him.

The more the press illustrate their dishonesty, the more Americans will agree with, and support, Trump. Here is a guy who did an event that is giving $5 million plus to disabled vets; yet the media want to nitpick over the figure of $6 million. Normal people are thinking WTF; however, leftTards are whining about the number.

Meanwhile, Hillary gave NOTHING, BillyBob gave NOTHING, O'Biden gave NOTHING, and Obama gave NOTHING.

SCORE:
Liberals = ZERO; Trump = $5.5 million.

P.S. Isn't it fascinating that the media has ZERO interest in how much the Clintons have lined their pockets through their charities, but get into a hissy fit over the exact amount Trump raised and donated?

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 10:59 AM

True; we've been watching the Obama freak show for eight years.....America is tired of it. ;)

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:00 AM

What lie?? DUH!!

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:01 AM

You should be just to keep the idiot Clinton out of the White House.

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:02 AM

Nothing can be more ironic than a liberal Obama supporter erupting about being "constructive."

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:03 AM
It's absolutely fantastic. Trump is far from perfect, but the media is full of operative scum. Glad to see someone have the balls to attack them.

...and funnier still to see the media dimwits ask if this is how a Trump White House would treat them.....everyone with a brain cheered when Trump replied in the affirmative!

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:05 AM
Him or Hillary is a wash. Both are equally unacceptable, but I'm with you on the entertainment factor.

I could not disagree more; Clinton is clearly MUCH more unacceptable. Particularly if she gets to pick the next three Supreme Court justices.

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:05 AM

What a thin-skinned $#@! he is.

Busted for what??? LMAO RAISING MONEY FOR DISABLED VETS??? HOW DARE HIM!!!!

Cigar
06-01-2016, 11:06 AM
Trump launches all-out attack on the press .........and most of us with a brain agree with him.

The more the press illustrate their dishonesty, the more Americans will agree with, and support, Trump. Here is a guy who did an event that is giving $5 million plus to disabled vets; yet the media want to nitpick over the figure of $6 million. Normal people are thinking WTF; however, leftTards are whining about the number.

Meanwhile, Hillary gave NOTHING, BillyBob gave NOTHING, O'Biden gave NOTHING, and Obama gave NOTHING.

SCORE:
Liberals = ZERO; Trump = $5.5 million.

P.S. Isn't it fascinating that the media has ZERO interest in how much the Clintons have lined their pockets through their charities, but get into a hissy fit over the exact amount Trump raised and donated?

Coincidence that ONLY 1.2 ,,, NOT 6m or 5.5M when out the exact day he was interview and asked to SHO-ME DA Money :laugh:

Good Luck with those Vets Donald

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:07 AM

Intelligent people can distinguish between asking questions and fabricating a narrative. Most on the left appear to lack the basic intelligence to distinguish that much.

decedent
06-01-2016, 11:07 AM
The media exposes weakness, lies, and corruption. I can't image why Donald would be against that.

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:09 AM
clinton has taken everything for 20+ years and ensued. This punk can't take a few weeks. He's the biggest $#@! Ever to run for president. Not ready for the world stage.

lmao!!!!!

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:15 AM
Coincidence that ONLY 1.2 ,,, NOT 6m or 5.5M when out the exact day he was interview and asked to SHO-ME DA Money :laugh:

You must be getting those bullsh!t figures from the lying leftist media; no shocker there.

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:16 AM
The media exposes weakness, lies, and corruption. I can't image why Donald would be against that.

That's fascinating claim considering the white washing of Benghazi, Obama's unilateral interpretations of the laws passed by congress and the IRS scandal.

But you did get one thing right; the media is weak when it comes to actual reporting and honest investigations.

decedent
06-01-2016, 11:30 AM
That's fascinating claim considering the white washing of Benghazi, Obama's unilateral interpretations of the laws passed by congress and the IRS scandal.

But you did get one thing right; the media is weak when it comes to actual reporting and honest investigations.

That's an interesting take on reality. Every minute of Gowdy's investigation was broadcast, including Hillary's testimony. Did you expect more? I think the GOP did a great job at trying to take down Hillary with another congressional investigation.

I'm sure you're right that the media didn't report on the IRS scandal at all, since I barely remember it.

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 12:00 PM
That's an interesting take on reality. Every minute of Gowdy's investigation was broadcast, including Hillary's testimony. Did you expect more? I think the GOP did a great job at trying to take down Hillary with another congressional investigation.

Wrong; the media deliberately ignored as much of it as they could and when they could no longer ignore, spent a ton of time rationalizing her illegal activities with the lame headline; "WELL COLIN POWELL DID IT TOO." Except for the inconvenient FACT that Colin didn't do it on a PRIVATE e-mail server. But then, since when did the leftist media care about facts?

It doesn't get much more pathetic than that; except when it comes to whining and carping about the accuracy of Trumps math donating MILLIONS to a good cause. Something Obama, O'Biden, Hillary, BillyBob and the rest of the DNC cannot claim.

I'm sure you're right that the media didn't report on the IRS scandal at all, since I barely remember it.

I am right; that is why I am not a Liberal Democrat. :biglaugh:

domer76
06-01-2016, 01:13 PM
Busted for what??? LMAO RAISING MONEY FOR DISABLED VETS??? HOW DARE HIM!!!!

He claimed he raised 6 million. He didn't. Half that. Then when called on it, suddenly the money started showing up.

When will you recognize he's nothing more than a con artist?

domer76
06-01-2016, 01:16 PM
lmao!!!!!

You support a pussy.

decedent
06-01-2016, 02:07 PM
Wrong; the media deliberately ignored as much of it as they could and when they could no longer ignore, spent a ton of time rationalizing her illegal activities with the lame headline; "WELL COLIN POWELL DID IT TOO." Except for the inconvenient FACT that Colin didn't do it on a PRIVATE e-mail server. But then, since when did the leftist media care about facts?

It doesn't get much more pathetic than that; except when it comes to whining and carping about the accuracy of Trumps math donating MILLIONS to a good cause. Something Obama, O'Biden, Hillary, BillyBob and the rest of the DNC cannot claim.

I am right; that is why I am not a Liberal Democrat. :biglaugh:
It's almost like you got your information from the media. How can this be since the media doesn't report this stuff?

gamewell45
06-01-2016, 02:10 PM

The media may be full of operative scum as you maintain, I'm sure they could care less what you or the average person feels. Remember they have the power of the pen/keyboard/camera whether you or I like it or not. Just the way it is.

gamewell45
06-01-2016, 02:19 PM

Only time will tell I'm afraid.

MisterVeritis
06-01-2016, 02:39 PM
With the exception of the half dozen vets on the H. R-Clinton payroll I think Trump will get most of our votes.

MisterVeritis
06-01-2016, 02:40 PM
LOL. I love your sense of humor. Why don't we know more about the Monster in the White Mosque?

Crepitus
06-01-2016, 03:30 PM
True; we've been watching the Obama freak show for eight years.....America is tired of it. ;)
Obviously you haven't been paying attention.

LOL

Crepitus
06-01-2016, 03:33 PM
Nothing can be more ironic than a liberal Obama supporter erupting about being "constructive."
Who has been reading this to you? I don't think they understand what I said.

Tahuyaman
06-01-2016, 07:18 PM
You should be just to keep the idiot Clinton out of the White House.

Whoever has ac"D" after their name will win the state I vote in. Even if it was a Lenin or Stalin type. My vote is just a token vote.

Tahuyaman
06-01-2016, 07:19 PM
I could not disagree more; Clinton is clearly MUCH more unacceptable. Particularly if she gets to pick the next three Supreme Court justices.

you may have a point on the Supreme Court thing.