PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Question for the left

Common
06-01-2016, 10:19 AM
Cigar please reply I left tpf off it just for you :)

Please give a rational reason why you are all for "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION" dont include legal immigration, just illegal immigration.
Why you support it and why you believe it should be allowed to continue.

There may be reasons that elude me that Im just not thinking of. So please feel free to give your thoughts and reasons why this is necessary

maineman
06-01-2016, 10:30 AM
I am from the left and I do not support "illegal immigration" at all. I simply feel that it is crazy to blame the moth for the flame. Illegal immigrants - FROM MEXICO - come to the US for one reason only: they can make more money there doing the exact same work. When the housing market was booming in California, contractors were hiring Mexican abaņiles to build homes. They left Mexico and went there to make better money than they could in Mexico. When the boom became a bust, they moved back home and got their old jobs back. My home in Mexico was built by men who had returned from California to work again for their former employer here. Mexicans do not come to America for our "freedoms" for our "culture" for our "lifestyle" or for our "healthcare". All of those are as good or better where they came from. They only come to work at jobs that make them more money than they can make in Mexico.

If America were really serious... and we all know that the powers that be - the business owners and the chambers of commerce - are not... we would simply throw the owners and CEO's of companies that hire illegal immigrants in prison for a long stretch. Only then would American business force itself to go cold turkey on cheap immigrant labor. If the jobs went away, virtually all the Mexicans would go home without having to be deported.. and no more Mexicans would come north even if there were no wall.

Quicksilver
06-01-2016, 10:33 AM
I'm not for illegal immigration either... I'm just not stupid or delusional enough to believe that a wall, or the deportation of 11+ million people is feasible.. or even in our best interests. The issue of immigration reform needs to be discussed in Congress.. so far, the Republican controlled Congress has refused to do so.

Cigar
06-01-2016, 10:34 AM
Simple, I'm not gullible enough to think a Wall or Deporting 30 Million is ever going to happen.

So at one point, The Adults will need to do the Adult thing, Manage the issue like an Adult.

NOT ALLOWING employers to HIRE Illegals.

There's already Legislation ... pass it.

If I had to get a Job, I'd need to provide Proof for Employment.

maineman
06-01-2016, 11:04 AM
so far... it doesn't look like any of us lefties are actually "for" illegal immigration.

Common
06-01-2016, 11:08 AM
Sorry but every one of you defend Obama and his policy of allowing them. Maineman and Cigar have defended them.

Illegal immigration costs us BILLIONS and BILLIONS and takes from our own citizens.
Anyone in the country can tell Obama how to stop illegal immigration. Heres how, stopping illegal immigration 101

First you tell the Mexican govt, you have 6 mths to enforce your side of the border to stop YOUR people from running over our border. In 6 mths all trade between the two countries stops. All american manufactured goods from mexico get a 30% tariff importing back into america.

END SANCTUARY CITIES that are the enablers that ALL DEMOCRATS created.

Put huge HUGE fines on any employer that hires an illegal immigrant and on the third fine Prison time. Now heres the biggest and best one.

Any illegal immigrant stopped by police or arrested for any reason GOES RIGHT BACK. Any illegal released from prison goes right back

Stop birth right citizenship.

Do all that and illegal immigration will become a trickle in two years.

Take the billions saved and SAVE OUR SCHOOLS, SAVE OUR INFRASTRUCTURE, GIVE OUR VETS THE HEALTHCARE THEY DESERVE. Make sure no citizen is hungry

Get the picture ??? HELP OUR OWN THAT NEED HELP

I am very passionate about this. I an not callous or hateful towards mexicans or anyone else but our duty and responsibility is americans. The rape of our border has become a disease

Cigar
06-01-2016, 11:11 AM
:f_doh: Is Today Wednesday ... ?

I knew something was up ...

maineman
06-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Sorry but every one of you defend Obama and his policy of allowing them. Maineman and Cigar have defended them.

who is it, exactly, that I have "defended", and how,exactly, do you think I did that?

maineman
06-01-2016, 11:14 AM
Like I said. It is silly to blame the moth for the flame. Simply blow the flame out and the moths will go somewhere else.

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:33 AM
I am from the left and I do not support "illegal immigration" at all. I simply feel that it is crazy to blame the moth for the flame. Illegal immigrants - FROM MEXICO - come to the US for one reason only: they can make more money there doing the exact same work. When the housing market was booming in California, contractors were hiring Mexican abaņiles to build homes. They left Mexico and went there to make better money than they could in Mexico. When the boom became a bust, they moved back home and got their old jobs back. My home in Mexico was built by men who had returned from California to work again for their former employer here. Mexicans do not come to America for our "freedoms" for our "culture" for our "lifestyle" or for our "healthcare". All of those are as good or better where they came from. They only come to work at jobs that make them more money than they can make in Mexico.

If America were really serious... and we all know that the powers that be - the business owners and the chambers of commerce - are not... we would simply throw the owners and CEO's of companies that hire illegal immigrants in prison for a long stretch. Only then would American business force itself to go cold turkey on cheap immigrant labor. If the jobs went away, virtually all the Mexicans would go home without having to be deported.. and no more Mexicans would come north even if there were no wall.

^Nothing more than a bunch of speculative hyperbolic nonsense.

True that individuals come here illegally for the work and some came legally, then overstayed their visas thus becoming illegal. But it has NOTHING to do with businesses purposefully hiring illegals and EVERYTHING to do with leftist Democrats in the halls of political power deliberately ignoring our laws, even thumbing their collective noses at them as they constantly do in California, in an effort to bring in more potential DNC voters who are dependent on Government handouts dolled out by dishonest leftist politicians trying to stay in power by pandering to them.

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:34 AM
I'm not for illegal immigration either... I'm just not stupid or delusional enough to believe that a wall, or the deportation of 11+ million people is feasible.. or even in our best interests. The issue of immigration reform needs to be discussed in Congress.. so far, the Republican controlled Congress has refused to do so.

Wrong; it needs to be discussed in the States where Democratic politicians ignore and thumb their noses at our immigration laws.

Congress has passed the laws, the Obama administration and liberal states like California choose to ignore them. Buy a mirror already!

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:36 AM
Simple, I'm not gullible enough to think a Wall or Deporting 30 Million is ever going to happen.

So at one point, The Adults will need to do the Adult thing, Manage the issue like an Adult.

Employers do not knowingly hire illegals. That is a myth. Governments like the Liberal State of California ignore the laws and pass State laws that circumvent Congressional laws and protect illegals in the belief that someday they will become permanent wards of the state like the majority of black urban sewer dwellers and vote Democratic.

zelmo1234
06-01-2016, 11:37 AM
I don't think that anyone is really for illegal immigration.

And while nearly everyone thinks things should change, neither side will compromise.ts
So the Democrats are punish the employers and they get to stray, The GOP, is close the border and then we will talk.

This has historical roots. Reagan, did comprehensive immigration reform with the promise of border security and the Democrats prevented the funding for the security and here we are.

So unless the border is secure the GoP is not going to fall Into another DNC trap.

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:37 AM
so far... it doesn't look like any of us lefties are actually "for" illegal immigration.

LMAO; yeah, you're all FOR defending our borders and enforcing our existing laws. Further proof of how sociopathic the left can be.

Cigar
06-01-2016, 11:38 AM
Employers do not knowingly hire illegals. That is a myth. Governments like the Liberal State of California ignore the laws and pass State laws that circumvent Congressional laws and protect illegals in the belief that someday they will become permanent wards of the state like the majority of black urban sewer dwellers and vote Democratic.

:laugh: Well there you have it ... enough said.

Standing Wolf
06-01-2016, 11:39 AM

This sums up my own thinking on this matter, as well, for the most part. I would just add that if I were a Mexican head of household and was not able to feed my children, I would be across that northern border like a shot.

My support of the President's immigration policies is not across the board, by any means...but the idea of deporting a young person, brought to this country at a very early age, who is working to continue his or her education or is willing to join the Armed Forces - I can agree with the President that such would not be the fair or reasonable course.

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:39 AM
Like I said. It is silly to blame the moth for the flame. Simply blow the flame out and the moths will go somewhere else.

You cannot blow the flame out by voting Democratic. The Democrats by creating laws that give illegals sanctuary from Federal law, give illegals drivers licenses and provide them with free benefits and healthcare are what is allowing illegals to remain in this country.

Alas, I am talking to a sociopath who supports the dishonest politicians who have created the problem in the first place and do not want any other solution than to make these illegals voters.

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:41 AM

And while nearly everyone thinks things should change, neither side will compromise.ts
So the Democrats are punish the employers and they get to stray, The GOP, is close the border and then we will talk.

This has historical roots. Reagan, did comprehensive immigration reform with the promise of border security and the Democrats prevented the funding for the security and here we are.

So unless the border is secure the GoP is not going to fall Into another DNC trap.

The bolded is spot on; and now Democrats want us to do the same thing they have always done in the past as if that will stop the massive influx of low income low educated illegal immigrants.

Cigar
06-01-2016, 11:43 AM
Bottom Line: Conservatives don't want reform ... they what to inflict pain on as many Brown People as possible.

Don't worry ... Conservatives, The Pain is Coming ... but to you. :laugh:

Standing Wolf
06-01-2016, 11:43 AM
Employers do not knowingly hire illegals. That is a myth.

You couldn't be more wrong. Do you live in a border state?

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:44 AM
My support of the President's immigration policies is not across the board, by any means...but the idea of deporting a young person, brought to this country at a very early age, who is working to continue his or her education or is willing to join the Armed Forces - I can agree with the President that such would not be the fair or reasonable course.

This is the other amazing part of the leftist brain dead logic; how is anyone able to join the military or go to a college if they are not a legal citizen? And why the F do we look the other way?

Most who are here illegally and using a SS card they were given when legal but now have overstayed their visas, could be picked up tomorrow if the Government wanted to. But alas, the Obama Admin doesn't want to, nor the many Liberal run States like California.

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:46 AM
Bottom Line: Conservatives don't want reform ... they what to inflict pain on as many Brown People as possible.

Once again you get it 100% wrong and azz-backwards; the leftist politicians in this country don't want or care about reform. When Bush attempted it, he got slaughtered by the media for it. \

That pain you erupt about is inflicted by Liberal policies that have kept the black community on the urban sewer reservation for five decades.

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:47 AM

I couldn't be more right. Yes I do; lived in California for decades.

I have also been the EMPLOYER and know the LEGAL REQUIREMENTS for hiring ANYONE in this country. Employers do not KNOWINGLY hire illegals......PERIOD.

You are free to prove the contrary with coherent FACTUAL evidence to the contrary however. I won't hold my breath.

Cigar
06-01-2016, 11:49 AM
Once again you get it 100% wrong and azz-backwards; the leftist politicians in this country don't want or care about reform. When Bush attempted it, he got slaughtered by the media for it. \

That pain you erupt about is inflicted by Liberal policies that have kept the black community on the urban sewer reservation for five decades.

I guess I must be the lucking one :laugh:

Truth Detector
06-01-2016, 11:51 AM
I guess I must be the lucking one :laugh:

Still struggling with basic grammar and spelling I see. Not a shocker; after all, you vote DNC. :biglaugh:

Common
06-01-2016, 11:57 AM

Yes you are, you and cigar defend it endlessly every aspect of it. When confronted with the actual question you cant give an honest answer because to do so you look foolish.

Illegal immigration is bad for the country and for everyone in it but the democrats need votes

Common
06-01-2016, 11:58 AM

As usual you cant answer the question, the question has nothing to do with trumps proposal.

Common
06-01-2016, 12:00 PM
:f_doh: Is Today Wednesday ... ?

I knew something was up ...

As usual you got nothing, no answer, cant defend your assinine position because you only do what the democrat party tells you and thats all your for.

Common
I explained how to stop illegal immigration NOT A SINGLE COMMENT FROM THE LEFT.

The Sage of Main Street

If America were really serious... and we all know that the powers that be - the business owners and the chambers of commerce - are not... we would simply throw the owners and CEO's of companies that hire illegal immigrants in prison for a long stretch. Only then would American business force itself to go cold turkey on cheap immigrant labor. If the jobs went away, virtually all the Mexicans would go home without having to be deported.. and no more Mexicans would come north even if there were no wall. Confiscate the property of any business that hires them. Sell it to one of the few businessmen who can earn money without taking it out of his employees' paychecks.

Common
06-01-2016, 12:02 PM

The left is for illegal immigration, for votes and proof of that is all the sanctuary cities they created. Its democrats that want to give illegal licenses and everything else they can.

They are all for illegal immigration and if they arent they cant SAY IT that would be blasphemy against their party agenda.

Common
06-01-2016, 12:04 PM
Want to flabbergast and silence the left. Just ask them a direct question and not let them blame someone else in their answer

Common
06-01-2016, 12:05 PM
sorry but every one of you defend obama and his policy of allowing them. Maineman and cigar have defended them.

Illegal immigration costs us billions and billions and takes from our own citizens.
Anyone in the country can tell obama how to stop illegal immigration. Heres how, stopping illegal immigration 101

first you tell the mexican govt, you have 6 mths to enforce your side of the border to stop your people from running over our border. In 6 mths all trade between the two countries stops. All american manufactured goods from mexico get a 30% tariff importing back into america.

End sanctuary cities that are the enablers that all democrats created.

Put huge huge fines on any employer that hires an illegal immigrant and on the third fine prison time. Now heres the biggest and best one.

Any illegal immigrant stopped by police or arrested for any reason goes right back. Any illegal released from prison goes right back

stop birth right citizenship.

Do all that and illegal immigration will become a trickle in two years.

Take the billions saved and save our schools, save our infrastructure, give our vets the healthcare they deserve. Make sure no citizen is hungry

get the picture ??? Help our own that need help

i am very passionate about this. I an not callous or hateful towards mexicans or anyone else but our duty and responsibility is americans. The rape of our border has become a disease

no response from the left on this ???

Cigar
06-01-2016, 12:05 PM
The left is for illegal immigration, for votes and proof of that is all the sanctuary cities they created. Its democrats that want to give illegal licenses and everything else they can.

They are all for illegal immigration and if they arent they cant SAY IT that would be blasphemy against their party agenda.

Boy, sure can't get anything over you.

You have everything figured out.

maineman
06-01-2016, 12:06 PM

you could drop the modifying prepositional phrase and still have a valid question there.

Cigar
06-01-2016, 12:06 PM
no response from the left on this ???

Maybe the next Republican President will take care of it. :grin:

maineman
06-01-2016, 12:07 PM

a theory that has been completely disproven by this very thread.

maineman
06-01-2016, 12:09 PM
I explained how to stop illegal immigration NOT A SINGLE COMMENT FROM THE LEFT.

and I explained how to stop it and not one word from the right.

again... you falsely accused me of defending illegal immigration. That's a fucking lie and you obviously do not have the character necessary to admit it and apologize for it. gfy.

zelmo1234
06-01-2016, 12:10 PM

What do you think the biggest thing that needs reforming is? We have a immigration system that allows people to come here legally? is there a reason that does not work?

The Sage of Main Street
06-01-2016, 12:11 PM
^Nothing more than a bunch of speculative hyperbolic nonsense.

True that individuals come here illegally for the work and some came legally, then overstayed their visas thus becoming illegal. But it has NOTHING to do with businesses purposefully hiring illegals and EVERYTHING to do with leftist Democrats in the halls of political power deliberately ignoring our laws, even thumbing their collective noses at them as they constantly do in California, in an effort to bring in more potential DNC voters who are dependent on Government handouts doled out by dishonest leftist politicians trying to stay in power by pandering to them. Illegals can't vote. The Democrats can't afford to lose present nationalist voters in hopes of later getting amnestied voters. Again, there is no Left. The motivation of all present immigration, legal or illegal, is entirely for cheap labor, including driving Americans' wages and salaries down.

Standing Wolf
06-01-2016, 12:11 PM
a theory that has been completely disproven by this very thread.

Be nice, mm...he's obviously worked very hard on this Straw Man and has a large emotional investment in it.

maineman
06-01-2016, 12:12 PM
farmers need their crops harvested today. hotels need their rooms cleaned and sheets washed today. restaurants need their dishes washed today. American business does not have time to wait for the wheels of the immigration system to work. They want their cheap labor fix and they want it NOW. The beaners will just go back where they came from when the work dries up... why mess with all the details of immigration? That certainly is the feeling of American employers.

Cigar
06-01-2016, 12:13 PM
Be nice, mm...he's obviously worked very hard on this Straw Man and has a large emotional investment in it.

Probably can't take a Sh1t because it's Brown

PolWatch
06-01-2016, 12:33 PM
While pointing at the left, at least ask yourself why the right has done nothing. They are ones in the majority. Where are their programs, plans or even discussion of the problem? The right isn't interested in losing cheap labor for their donors anymore than the left is.

The Sage of Main Street
06-01-2016, 12:35 PM
I couldn't be more right. Yes I do; lived in California for decades.

I have also been the EMPLOYER and know the LEGAL REQUIREMENTS for hiring ANYONE in this country. Employers do not KNOWINGLY hire illegals......PERIOD.

You are free to prove the contrary with coherent FACTUAL evidence to the contrary however. I won't hold my breath. If the job applicant can't speak English, he wasn't born here and has no right to work here. That's not the Republic's laws, but we, the people, must replace that elitist tyranny with a majoritarian democracy or we will never be free.

Cigar
06-01-2016, 12:37 PM
While pointing at the left, at least ask yourself why the right has done nothing. They are ones in the majority. Where are their programs, plans or even discussion of the problem? The right isn't interested in losing cheap labor for their donors anymore than the left is.

:but: 2010 was HUGE :laugh:

maineman
06-01-2016, 12:39 PM
Yes you are, you and cigar defend it endlessly every aspect of it. When confronted with the actual question you cant give an honest answer because to do so you look foolish.

Illegal immigration is bad for the country and for everyone in it but the democrats need votes

show me ONE post where I have defended illegal immigration. Just one.

zelmo1234
06-01-2016, 12:50 PM
and I explained how to stop it and not one word from the right.

again... you falsely accused me of defending illegal immigration. That's a $#@!ing lie and you obviously do not have the character necessary to admit it and apologize for it. gfy.

I have no issue punishing those that knowingly hire illegals and those punishment should be severe.

But now we have the illegals say 20 of them that were working for the employer, they need to be punished too, as they also broke the law. it is not a one way street. Just because you were the car driver does not mean that you were not part of robbing the bank. So what should be done.

I say that they should loose their assets, and be deported, with a 10 year prison term if they are caught again.

maineman
06-01-2016, 12:55 PM
and I say, why punish the moth for the flame?

If you REALLY punished CEO's of BIG corporations - McCain, Tyson, etc. for employing undocumented workers, EVERYBODY would get the message. It's SO much cheaper than rounding up millions of workers or building gigantic walls, and it will accomplish the same thing.

silvereyes
06-01-2016, 02:08 PM

Common has been hanging out at the cesspool. All their HATRED has rubbed off on common. Its sad.

Standing Wolf
06-01-2016, 02:14 PM
It is my understanding that most illegal immigrants use the social security number of a legal citizen to obtain employment. Can someone tell me why a computer program or system cannot be made to alert to the fact that a 72-year-old man who lives in Minnesota is applying for a job washing cars in Tucson? Or that someone who died in 1994 is working for a landscaping company in Santa Barbara?

Safety
06-01-2016, 02:27 PM

Is denial a border state?

Safety
06-01-2016, 02:51 PM

http://culturalconundrums.theblogpress.com/files/2014/06/Awkward-silence-e1378058433778.jpg

Captain Obvious
06-01-2016, 02:59 PM

Please give a rational reason why you are all for "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION" dont include legal immigration, just illegal immigration.

There may be reasons that elude me that Im just not thinking of. So please feel free to give your thoughts and reasons why this is necessary

Because the liberal partisan hack users manual says he should, nothing more.

Partisan hacks like Cigar follow cookbook politics, and again, another reason why democracy failed. People don't think, they follow instructions.

donttread
06-01-2016, 07:07 PM

If society ever understands how it is being manipulated but the "illusion" of two parties" they will vote all the bastards out

Adelaide
06-01-2016, 10:11 PM

I don't support illegal immigration and believe that additional measures need to be taken to prevent further illegal immigration and to manage the current illegal population, (through deportations, or amnesty at a reasonable rate).

As someone who is trying to immigrate legally, I understand the appeal of not doing so. First of all, it's fucking expensive. If I were from a third world country, I would basically have to save up for probably a decade or two. Secondly, it's so complicated to complete the paperwork and requirements that my friend a lawyer is doing all of my paperwork. Third, it takes forever. I could complain endlessly about the process. It sucks.

But then I have to think about people who come from countries that had genocide, or extreme poverty, or political situations that result in mass murders or disappearances, or violence from gangs/cartels and tribal groups, on and on... I have to empathize with them. I have gone through some shit in my life but nothing that would make me flee my country for a better life, or to risk my safety trying to illegally cross borders or to live in fear of being deported to the point that I don't get medical care when needed or am afraid to try and enroll my kid in school or other things that illegal immigrants have to worry about because they're in the US illegally.

Adelaide
06-01-2016, 10:14 PM
It is my understanding that most illegal immigrants use the social security number of a legal citizen to obtain employment. Can someone tell me why a computer program or system cannot be made to alert to the fact that a 72-year-old man who lives in Minnesota is applying for a job washing cars in Tucson? Or that someone who died in 1994 is working for a landscaping company in Santa Barbara?

Probably too many man hours... consider how many people are committing fraud, as well. Social security numbers are frequently stolen by more than just illegal immigrants.

Crepitus
06-01-2016, 11:18 PM

There may be reasons that elude me that I'm just not thinking of. So please feel free to give your thoughts and reasons why this is necessary
That's not exclusively the province on the left.

The Sage of Main Street
06-02-2016, 09:59 AM
I don't support illegal immigration and believe that additional measures need to be taken to prevent further illegal immigration and to manage the current illegal population, (through deportations, or amnesty at a reasonable rate).

As someone who is trying to immigrate legally, I understand the appeal of not doing so. First of all, it's $#@!ing expensive. If I were from a third world country, I would basically have to save up for probably a decade or two. Secondly, it's so complicated to complete the paperwork and requirements that my friend a lawyer is doing all of my paperwork. Third, it takes forever. I could complain endlessly about the process. It sucks.

But then I have to think about people who come from countries that had genocide, or extreme poverty, or political situations that result in mass murders or disappearances, or violence from gangs/cartels and tribal groups, on and on... I have to empathize with them. I have gone through some $#@! in my life but nothing that would make me flee my country for a better life, or to risk my safety trying to illegally cross borders or to live in fear of being deported to the point that I don't get medical care when needed or am afraid to try and enroll my kid in school or other things that illegal immigrants have to worry about because they're in the US illegally. It is their own fault their countries are that way. It is their duty to stay there and overthrow their ruling class. We don't have a responsibility to be a haven for deserters. If they don't turn off their leaders' pressure cooker, they deserve to boil.

zelmo1234
06-02-2016, 10:47 AM
and I say, why punish the moth for the flame?

If you REALLY punished CEO's of BIG corporations - McCain, Tyson, etc. for employing undocumented workers, EVERYBODY would get the message. It's SO much cheaper than rounding up millions of workers or building gigantic walls, and it will accomplish the same thing.

I don't think that actively rounding up anyone is a good Idea. But the illegals broke the law. You don't Punish the knife and let the person doing the stabbing go free.

So in the course of law enforcement, when they run across an illegal, that person should lose their assets and be deported. YES the come for the jobs, but they also get on the social service programs, send their children to our schools. Use the medical system and many times are not able to pay. If they were just coming to the USA, working and when the jobs were gone, they went home it would be different. but it is estimated that illegals cost the citizens of the USA, over 100 billion per year.

So they broke the law too, and thus they should face consequences as well

zelmo1234
06-02-2016, 10:50 AM

It could, if we wanted it too. But the truth is, neither side wants to fix this issue.

It is part of the reason that Trump is hated by the establishment of both parties

donttread
06-02-2016, 04:03 PM
Probably too many man hours... consider how many people are committing fraud, as well. Social security numbers are frequently stolen by more than just illegal immigrants.

Deal with illegal immigration and you'd put our poor to work. Physical labor would also make them healthier without medications, Tyson et al would have to pay minimum wage and the overlords of both supposed "parties" would be pissed off.

Tahuyaman
06-02-2016, 05:27 PM
People claim to oppose illegal immigration, but at the same time cry foul when immigration laws are enforced. They oppose any and all attempts to either enforce or reform immigration laws. They cry that all attempts to secure the borders is a form of racism.

Opposing enforcing current law or any and all efforts to regain control of our broken immigration system system is indeed supporting illegal immigration.

maineman
06-02-2016, 05:35 PM
People claim to oppose illegal immigration, but at the same time cry foul when immigration laws are enforced. They oppose any and all attempts to either enforce or reform immigration laws. They cry that all attempts to secure the borders is a form of racism.

Can you name any of those "people" who post on this board?

Tahuyaman
06-02-2016, 05:36 PM
who is it, exactly, that I have "defended", and how,exactly, do you think I did that?

whew.......

Tahuyaman
06-02-2016, 05:37 PM
Can you name any of those "people" who post on this board?

you. For one.

maineman
06-02-2016, 05:40 PM
you. For one. prove your assertion - especially the "any and all" part, or retract it. I say you are a liar for saying that.

maineman
06-02-2016, 05:40 PM
whew.......
Sha-zam!

Dr. Who
06-02-2016, 05:51 PM
Employers do not knowingly hire illegals. That is a myth. Governments like the Liberal State of California ignore the laws and pass State laws that circumvent Congressional laws and protect illegals in the belief that someday they will become permanent wards of the state like the majority of black urban sewer dwellers and vote Democratic.rSo if an employer were to ask every apparent Mexican national will you consent to an extensive background check which may include inquiries to the INS, the DMV, the IRS etc, I wonder how many would agree?

maineman
06-02-2016, 05:53 PM
rSo if an employer were to ask every apparent Mexican national will you consent to an extensive background check which may include inquiries to the INS, the DMV, the IRS etc, I wonder how many would agree?only those with a green card, I'd reckon.

Tahuyaman
06-02-2016, 05:53 PM
prove your assertion - especially the "any and all" part, or retract it. I say you are a liar for saying that.
The only thing you support is prosecuting businessmen who hire illegal immigrants. Period.

You rail against local law enforcement officials for enforcing the law.

maineman
06-02-2016, 05:57 PM
Link to a post where I have said that, or proudly accept the moniker of fucking liar.

maineman
06-02-2016, 06:11 PM
Link to a post where I have said that, or proudly accept the moniker of fucking liar.
How ya comin' on that link, sarge?

Safety
06-02-2016, 06:15 PM

He does it so often, it must be a badge of honor to him.

Tahuyaman
06-02-2016, 06:35 PM
Link to a post where I have said that, or proudly accept the moniker of $#@!ing liar.

So, you support Joe Arpaio when he enforces immigration laws?

You supported the effort in Arizona to enforce immigration laws?

You weren't on Obama's side when he opposed their actions?

You shouldn't be so bitter and foul when you get exposed.

Tahuyaman
06-02-2016, 06:36 PM

Is being a troll your badge of honor?

Safety
06-02-2016, 06:40 PM
Is being a troll your badge of honor?

Nope, that's in your wheelhouse.

Tahuyaman
06-02-2016, 06:49 PM
Nope, that's in your wheelhouse.

lol.... I love how you always swerve away from the truth.

Safety
06-02-2016, 06:51 PM
lol.... I love how you always swerve away from the truth.

At least I know it when I see it...

maineman
06-02-2016, 07:15 PM

You shouldn't be so bitter and foul when you get exposed.give me a link to any post where I did any of that. i have never posted a FUCKING WORD about enforcement action in Arizona. You haven't "exposed" anything...you just LIE and make shit up!

Tahuyaman
06-02-2016, 07:25 PM

You shouldn't be so bitter and foul when you get exposed.

give me a link to any post where I did any of that. i have never posted a $#@!ING WORD about enforcement action in Arizona. You haven't "exposed" anything...you just LIE and make $#@! up!

Your unwillingness to answer any of those simple questions is revealing.

I seem to to have this knack for exposing you.

Tahuyaman
06-02-2016, 07:25 PM
At least I know it when I see it...

Whatever.....

maineman
06-02-2016, 07:52 PM
Your unwillingness to answer any of those simple questions is revealing.

It reveals absolutely nothing. I have never once said a word about Arizona or local enforcement of immigration laws. NOT ONE WORD.

You, on the other hand, said:

Now... either show me a post where I "railed against local law enforcement officials for enforcing the law", or take it back.

You are a unethical unprincipled lying sack of shit.

Tahuyaman
06-02-2016, 07:54 PM
You still can't answer the simple questions. There's a reason for that.

that reason is, you are too prideful to confirm my comment. I'm right and you just can't admit it.

maineman
06-02-2016, 08:02 PM
You still can't answer the simple questions. There's a reason for that.

that reason is, you are too prideful to confirm my comment. I'm right and you just can't admit it.

Your questions have absolutely nothing to do with your lying assertion that I "rail against local law enforcement officials for enforcing the law."

If you had any evidence of that "railing", you would produce it. If you don't, then why would you tell a blatant lie by saying it?

maineman
06-02-2016, 08:19 PM
Tahuyaman somehow thinks that when someone doesn't say a single word about local official's enforcement actions, that is synonymous with "railing against" those actions. That's just fucking goofy.

Tahuyaman
06-02-2016, 09:52 PM
Lol.....

The guy won't say whether or not he supports enforcing the law.

maineman
06-02-2016, 10:26 PM
Lol.....

The guy won't say whether or not he supports enforcing the law.

of course I support enforcing the law. AND I HAVE NEVER SAID OTHERWISE. You made a statement that I had "railed against local law enforcement officials for enforcing the law". That's nothing but a fucking lie. I have asked you to show me ONE POST where I railed against local law enforcement officials for enforcing the law. You said it. You lied about it. And you cannot show the maturity and character necessary to simply admit it. You are truly a pathetic piece of shit. I am SO fucking glad I didn't have an noncom like you working for me. I probably would have done something I would have regretted... like suggest to your shipmates to toss your disgusting ass over the fucking fantail when they were dumping the trash.

del
06-02-2016, 10:29 PM
stupid liars are my favorite kind

silvereyes
06-03-2016, 08:31 AM

True. He always claims people say XYZ but when asked for proof they said it he runs away.

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 08:34 AM
of course I support enforcing the law. AND I HAVE NEVER SAID OTHERWISE.

So you support Sheriff Joe Arpaio when he enforces immigration laws in Maricopa county, Arizona ?

You support the efforts in Arizona and Texas to enforce immigration laws the Feds are ignoring?

You you oppose the Obama administration's attempts to stop those states from enforcing those laws?

PolWatch
06-03-2016, 08:41 AM
One major problem with Arpaio is the enforcement of immigration laws by illegally detaining American citizens. Like many, he chose to target anyone who appeared Hispanic so he ended up putting a lot of American citizens in jail. He only enforces the laws that he wants to enforce....he does nothing about removing the reason we have illegals, which is people who hire illegals. How many companies get a free pass while anyone who looks Hispanic is jailed? People laughed at Romney but he was right. Remove the reason people sneak across the border (jobs) and they will self-deport. The problem requires much more than just blanket arrests of every brown person.

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 08:51 AM
One major problem with Arpaio is the enforcement of immigration laws by illegally detaining American citizens. Like many, he chose to target anyone who appeared Hispanic so he ended up putting a lot of American citizens in jail. .

He's not putting any American citizen in jail who is innocent of any criminal activity.

nic34
06-03-2016, 08:54 AM

I think the thank you line maineman got for his answer wraps this question up quite well Common.

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 08:57 AM
I think the thank you line @maineman (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1289) got for his answer wraps this question up quite well @Common (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=659).

only his words don't match his true views on the issue.

Truth Detector
06-03-2016, 09:00 AM
One major problem with Arpaio is the enforcement of immigration laws by illegally detaining American citizens. Like many, he chose to target anyone who appeared Hispanic so he ended up putting a lot of American citizens in jail. He only enforces the laws that he wants to enforce....he does nothing about removing the reason we have illegals, which is people who hire illegals. How many companies get a free pass while anyone who looks Hispanic is jailed? People laughed at Romney but he was right. Remove the reason people sneak across the border (jobs) and they will self-deport. The problem requires much more than just blanket arrests of every brown person.

This ^is a massive pile of crap and you know it. I am constantly amazed how the left enjoys lying and distorting the facts to support their failed agenda and desire to look the other way when it comes to illegal immigration, even to the point of changing the name from "illegal" to "undocumented." It doesn't get more dishonest than that!!

PolWatch
06-03-2016, 09:01 AM
He's not putting any American citizen in jail who is innocent of any criminal activity.

yes, he is. That is why he is facing charges of violating the civil rights of American citizens.

maineman
06-03-2016, 09:02 AM

How in the world can you possibly know that? My words match my true views precisely. It seems like every time you open your yapper, nothing but dishonest bullshit flows out.

maineman
06-03-2016, 09:04 AM
Tahuyaman... this is the post to which nic34 was referring. Please point out which of these words you do not believe match my "true views" on the subject:

nic34
06-03-2016, 09:06 AM
So you support Sheriff Joe Arpaio when he enforces immigration laws in Maricopa county, Arizona ?

You support the efforts in Arizona and Texas to enforce immigration laws the Feds are ignoring?

You you oppose the Obama administration's attempts to stop those states from enforcing those laws?

Joe may be going to jail:

Outside Phoenix's Sandra Day O'Connor U.S. Courthouse on Tuesday, opponents of Sheriff Joe Arpaio serenaded passersby with live mariachi music, chanted "Arrest Arpaio, not the people," and unveiled a giant balloon depicting their nemesis in handcuffs and stripes.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/judge-snow-arpaio-committed-perjury-criminal-referral-to-come-8338270

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 09:13 AM
yes, he is. That is why he is facing charges of violating the civil rights of American citizens.

Any law enforcement official can be accuse of a civil rights violation for just about anything one can dream up. The fact is, the left does not support enforcing immigration laws. Then they claim to be opposed to illegal immigration. How can one claim that they want to get the immigration system under control while not support enforcing the law?

One can't take both sides on this.

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 09:14 AM
How in the world can you possibly know that? My words match my true views precisely. It seems like every time you open your yapper, nothing but dishonest bull$#@! flows out.

because you don't support enforcing the laws when it comes to immigration.

maineman
06-03-2016, 09:15 AM
because you don't support enforcing the laws when it comes to immigration.

LIAR. You cannot find one single post where I EVER have expressed that. LIAR. That's all you are.

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 09:16 AM
Joe may be going to jail:

Outside Phoenix's Sandra Day O'Connor U.S. Courthouse on Tuesday, opponents of Sheriff Joe Arpaio serenaded passersby with live mariachi music, chanted "Arrest Arpaio, not the people," and unveiled a giant balloon depicting their nemesis in handcuffs and stripes.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/judge-snow-arpaio-committed-perjury-criminal-referral-to-come-8338270

Ok.. A group gathers and sings songs. You got anything else?

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 09:20 AM
LIAR. You cannot find one single post where I EVER have expressed that. LIAR. That's all you are.

The only thing you call for is prosecuting the businessmen who hire illegals. That's it. Nothing else.

nic34
06-03-2016, 09:21 AM
Ok.. A group gathers and sings songs. You got anything else?

Plenty more where that came from if you just read:

U.S. District Judge G. Murray Snow just handed the ACLU, the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund, the law firm Covington & Burling, all Latinos, and everyone who has strived for justice in Maricopa County a reason to celebrate over the long holiday weekend by ruling against Sheriff Joe Arpaio in the big Melendres v. Arpaio racial-profiling lawsuit.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/blogs/joe-arpaios-doomsday-arpaio-loses-aclu-civil-rights-lawsuit-mcso-enjoined-from-racially-profiling-latinos-6501634

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 09:22 AM
The left has been targeting him for a long time. There's a reason they can't get rid of him. Can you guess what it is?

PolWatch
06-03-2016, 09:26 AM
Any law enforcement official can be accuse of a civil rights violation for just about anything one can dream up. The fact is, the left does not support enforcing immigration laws. Then they claim to be opposed to illegal immigration. How can one claim that they want to get the immigration system under control while not support enforcing the law?

One can't take both sides on this.

Your statement does nothing to refute the fact that he has stopped & detained American citizens for no reason except their appearance.

Pointing out that the practice of stopping everyone who appears Hispanic doesn't work, isn't saying anyone supports illegal immigration. Alabama decided that AZ's methods were a good idea so they passed an even harsher law. The results nearly bankrupted the agriculture industry in the state. It also caused GA & FL to incur additional expenses because even the legal farm workers did not want to cross Alabama (they went around the state).

I've said it before: Romney was right. Remove the reason they enter the country and they will self-deport. Until that one fact is acted upon, everything else is a waste of time.

maineman
06-03-2016, 09:38 AM
The only thing you call for is prosecuting the businessmen who hire illegals. That's it. Nothing else.

Where have I EVER said that I did not support enforcing existing laws? That was your assertion. Back it up or retract it, asshole.

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 09:39 AM
Your statement does nothing to refute the fact that he has stopped & detained American citizens for no reason except their appearance.

He's not putting American citizens in jail based on their appearance.

Common
06-03-2016, 09:40 AM
I think the thank you line @maineman (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1289) got for his answer wraps this question up quite well @Common (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=659).

Nope explained one thing that all liberals think alike, his post was mostly wrong, the prison population the amount of drugs that come over the mexican border prove that alone.

His post doesnt include the hundreds of billions it costs us yearly, it doesnt include the downward pressure on wages. It doesnt include the demands they make.

I dont hate mexicans I hate them running over our border breaking our laws and milking us dry. Maineman getting likes from like minded liberals who are compelled to support anything on the left isnt impressive nor a referendum on illegal immigration.

Illegal immigration hurts every one of you as well as me. ALL POLLS reflect how the majority of americans feel but you already know that.

PolWatch
06-03-2016, 09:41 AM

el toro poo-poo!

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 09:41 AM
Where have I EVER said that I did not support enforcing existing laws? That was your assertion. Back it up or retract it, $#@!.

So Far, you can't say that you support enforcing even current immigration laws.

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 09:42 AM
el toro poo-poo!

taking Silvereyes lead now, huh?

nic34
06-03-2016, 09:44 AM
Nope explained one thing that all liberals think alike, his post was mostly wrong, the prison population the amount of drugs that come over the mexican border prove that alone.

Post was mostly wrong "in your opinion".

Ever think that if the demand for drugs ( like cheap labor) wasn't so high, we wouldn't have a problem in the first place? Maybe we need to rethink the "war on drugs" and educate our kids and congress people a little better?

birddog
06-03-2016, 09:45 AM
taking Silvereyes lead now, huh?

You think maybe BOTH are on dope? Perhaps it's just the extent of their liberal mental disease, huh?:grin:

maineman
06-03-2016, 09:45 AM
So Far, you can't say that you support enforcing even current immigration laws.

bullshit. I am for enforcing ALL laws. YOU stated that I am AGAINST enforcing laws. Back it up or retract it. And while you're at it, please explain where you get off just flat out making shit up about what other people do or do not believe?

maineman
06-03-2016, 09:47 AM

His post doesnt include the hundreds of billions it costs us yearly, it doesnt include the downward pressure on wages. It doesnt include the demands they make.

I dont hate mexicans I hate them running over our border breaking our laws and milking us dry. Maineman getting likes from like minded liberals who are compelled to support anything on the left isnt impressive nor a referendum on illegal immigration.

Illegal immigration hurts every one of you as well as me. ALL POLLS reflect how the majority of americans feel but you already know that.

don't blame the moth for the flame. put out the flame. The moths (Mexicans) go home if you do.

PolWatch
06-03-2016, 09:48 AM
The American Civil Liberties Union and the ACLU of Arizona filed a lawsuit today challenging the illegal arrest and detention of a U.S. citizen and a legal resident by Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) deputies. The two men were driving down a public roadway when they were stopped and arrested without justification, and transported to the site of an immigration raid.

https://www.aclu.org/news/aclu-sues-maricopa-county-sheriffs-office-illegal-arrest-and-detention-us-citizen-and-legal?redirect=immigrants-rights/aclu-sues-maricopa-county-sheriffs-office-illegal-arrest-and-detention-us-citizen-

maineman
06-03-2016, 09:55 AM

The American Civil Liberties Union and the ACLU of Arizona filed a lawsuit today challenging the illegal arrest and detention of a U.S. citizen and a legal resident by Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) deputies. The two men were driving down a public roadway when they were stopped and arrested without justification, and transported to the site of an immigration raid.

https://www.aclu.org/news/aclu-sues-maricopa-county-sheriffs-office-illegal-arrest-and-detention-us-citizen-and-legal?redirect=immigrants-rights/aclu-sues-maricopa-county-sheriffs-office-illegal-arrest-and-detention-us-citizen-

oops.

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 10:03 AM
You think maybe BOTH are on dope? Perhaps it's just the extent of their liberal mental disease, huh?:grin:

no, PolWatch is generally reasonable. Silvereyes is a different story.

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 10:05 AM
oops.

And released.

I'm sure there's a lot omitted from the story as told by the ACLU. There usually is.

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 10:07 AM
bull$#@!. I am for enforcing ALL laws. YOU stated that I am AGAINST enforcing laws. Back it up or retract it. And while you're at it, please explain where you get off just flat out making $#@! up about what other people do or do not believe?

so, are you now calling for the Feds to enforce current immigration laws and stop suing local jurisdictions which do?

nic34
06-03-2016, 10:17 AM
oops.

From your link:

The lawsuit was filed in U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona on behalf of Julian Mora, a legal permanent resident who has lived in the U.S. for 30 years, and his son Julio Mora, a U.S. citizen, against Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Maricopa County. The lawsuit charges that the MCSO deputies racially profiled the father and son as they drove their pickup truck on a busy public road and illegally arrested and detained them, violating the U.S. Constitution's guarantee of equal protection under the law and prohibition on unreasonable seizures.

So again, someone tell us who it is that is not enforcing US laws?

maineman
06-03-2016, 10:18 AM
so, are you now calling for the Feds to enforce current immigration laws and stop suing local jurisdictions which do?

I think, as an American citizen, that the Federal government should definitely enforce all current laws. Being an expatriate with no home in the US, what local jurisdictions do is the business of the citizens living in those jurisdictions - not mine.

Again... please show me and the rest of the board where I have EVER "railed against local enforcement of immigration laws". Can you do that, or will you retract it?

Truth Detector
06-03-2016, 10:20 AM

Profiling; another asinine and laughably stupid talking point from the Liberal left. Gee, if you pull over a Mexican American to ask for ID, you're violating his Constitutional rights???? Moronic; and that is the polite way to describe this bullcrap.

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 11:02 AM
I think, as an American citizen, that the Federal government should definitely enforce all current laws.

Then why didn't you say that from the start?

maineman
06-03-2016, 12:09 PM

when have I EVER said that they shouldn't?

Am I now required to forcefully announce my support for EVERYTHING that I do support in order to avoid having you accuse me of RAILING AGAINST them?

YOU are the one who totally LIED about my position and have YET to admit doing so.... lying sack of shit. get lost.

Green Arrow
06-03-2016, 12:10 PM
I don't support illegal immigration. I think there should be a mandatory, ten year halt to all immigration, legal or otherwise. During that ten year span, the military should be stationed along both borders and we should use drones to help patrol the border. Drone catches some immigrants trying to cross the border, send the military over to turn them around.

During this ten year moratorium, we get our fiscal house in order. Deal with the deficit, get our budgets balanced, and make sure those that are here are taken care of. Give all illegals already in the country a choice: work and pay taxes, or leave. If their only crime is crossing the border, or a nonviolent crime, and they agree to get jobs and pay taxes, then let them stay and make them citizens. If they do not agree to work and pay taxes, or have a history of violent crime, deport them.

If things are not fixed within the ten year span, we reauthorize the moratorium for another 5-10 years, until it is fixed.

The Sage of Main Street
06-03-2016, 01:06 PM
Can you name any of those "people" who post on this board? Even if they enforced the laws against immigration criminals, those laws are too weak. This is a foreign occupation, abetted by traitors. Patriots must take the law back into their own hands where it belongs. The invaders and their collaborators must be dealt with through violence. Both violate "the security of a free state."

The Sage of Main Street
06-03-2016, 01:15 PM
One major problem with Arpaio is the enforcement of immigration laws by illegally detaining American citizens. Like many, he chose to target anyone who appeared Hispanic so he ended up putting a lot of American citizens in jail. He only enforces the laws that he wants to enforce....he does nothing about removing the reason we have illegals, which is people who hire illegals. How many companies get a free pass while anyone who looks Hispanic is jailed? People laughed at Romney but he was right. Remove the reason people sneak across the border (jobs) and they will self-deport. The problem requires much more than just blanket arrests of every brown person. Indiscriminate profiling will make the legal Mexicans turn in the illegal ones. Without any incentive to do their patriotic duty, they will continue to harbor the immigration criminals. The suicidal New Age interpretation of proper law enforcement procedures abets crime.

The Sage of Main Street
06-03-2016, 01:22 PM
Plenty more where that came from if you just read:

U.S. District Judge G. Murray Snow just handed the ACLU, the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund, the law firm Covington & Burling, all Latinos, and everyone who has strived for justice in Maricopa County a reason to celebrate over the long holiday weekend by ruling against Sheriff Joe Arpaio in the big Melendres v. Arpaio racial-profiling lawsuit.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/blogs/joe-arpaios-doomsday-arpaio-loses-aclu-civil-rights-lawsuit-mcso-enjoined-from-racially-profiling-latinos-6501634 Snow was nominated by Dubai Dubya, who has been a traitor ever since the Vietnam War.

AZ Jim
06-03-2016, 01:28 PM
The OP presented a very flagrant lie. I am a Democrat and I have lived in San Diego and I live now in Maricopa county Arizona, both have many illegals. I do NOT support it. I am not stupid enough to believe any of the cons "solutions" to the problem are practical or even possible. Don't assume we support the illegals because we don't propose such stupid ideas.

del
06-03-2016, 02:06 PM

so you're a mind reader now?

that's ironic

del
06-03-2016, 02:07 PM

liar

del
06-03-2016, 02:09 PM
And released.

I'm sure there's a lot omitted from the story as told by the ACLU. There usually is.

liar

del
06-03-2016, 02:10 PM

somewhere, a horse is missing its ass.

PolWatch
06-03-2016, 02:47 PM

Please keep the discussion civil. Insinuations of impaired posting is bad faith.

Truth Detector
06-03-2016, 02:54 PM
The OP presented a very flagrant lie. I am a Democrat and I have lived in San Diego and I live now in Maricopa county Arizona, both have many illegals. I do NOT support it. I am not stupid enough to believe any of the cons "solutions" to the problem are practical or even possible. Don't assume we support the illegals because we don't propose such stupid ideas.

The OP is spot on. The only solution Democrats have provided us is to basically throw up our collective hands in despair, ignore the blatantly illegal actions of State Governors and State houses and turn illegal aliens into legal citizens on the bet that if they give them enough free stuff, they will become reliable voting block like the black community which still lives in the Liberal controlled urban sewers which have supplanted the plantations of the South.

PolWatch
06-03-2016, 03:29 PM
Please stay on topic. No provoking. No retaliation. No name calling. TB's to follow.

maineman
06-03-2016, 08:19 PM

Am I now required to forcefully announce my support for EVERYTHING that I do support in order to avoid having you accuse me of RAILING AGAINST them?

YOU are the one who totally LIED about my position and have YET to admit doing so.... lying sack of shit. get lost.

and he did. How wonderful!

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 08:48 PM
I don't support illegal immigration. I think there should be a mandatory, ten year halt to all immigration, legal or otherwise. During that ten year span, the military should be stationed along both borders and we should use drones to help patrol the border. Drone catches some immigrants trying to cross the border, send the military over to turn them around.

During this ten year moratorium, we get our fiscal house in order. Deal with the deficit, get our budgets balanced, and make sure those that are here are taken care of. Give all illegals already in the country a choice: work and pay taxes, or leave. If their only crime is crossing the border, or a nonviolent crime, and they agree to get jobs and pay taxes, then let them stay and make them citizens. If they do not agree to work and pay taxes, or have a history of violent crime, deport them.

If things are not fixed within the ten year span, we reauthorize the moratorium for another 5-10 years, until it is fixed.

I don't think we need to go that far.

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 08:49 PM

YOU are the one who totally LIED about my position and have YET to admit doing so.... lying sack of $#@!. get lost.

Then........

and he did. How wonderful!

No one else cares, so you've stated quoting and agreeing with yourself?

Thats funny.

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 08:53 PM
so you're a mind reader now?

that's ironic

liar

liar

somewhere, a horse is missing its ass.

What?

maineman
06-03-2016, 09:27 PM
Thats funny.

What's truly funny - as in "that rancid meat smells funny" - is that you say stupid shit like this crap about me "railing against local enforcement efforts"... and it is TOTAL bullshit... and you NEVER have the common decency to simply admit that you fucked up. NEVER. You fuck up like that all the time... telling me that you'd bet I didn't serve - twice - and then backing away... on and on... and you NEVER admit you're wrong. NEVER. I'd be so ashamed if I had a record like yours, I doubt I would be able to show my face back here... but not you... you come blustering back as if you hadn't EVER misspoken. Go away. You disgust me.

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 09:56 PM
Holy shit!

maineman
06-03-2016, 10:11 PM
still won't admit you fucked up, eh?

get lost, loser.

The Sage of Main Street
06-04-2016, 10:05 AM
The OP is spot on. The only solution Democrats have provided us is to basically throw up our collective hands in despair, ignore the blatantly illegal actions of State Governors and State houses and turn illegal aliens into legal citizens on the bet that if they give them enough free stuff, they will become reliable voting block like the black community which still lives in the Liberal controlled urban sewers which have supplanted the plantations of the South. The Mexican rulers have encouraged and abetted this nomadic invasion; it is also having billions of dollars sent back from the invaders. Mexico is violating the Monroe Doctrine.