PDA

View Full Version : the political press and the electorate,are they mad

suds00
06-01-2016, 07:34 PM
one "pundit"said on charlie rose that the odds currently favor a trump presidency;while a columnist for politico is intimating that trump could be a hitler.granted one should take these comments with a grain of salt and i suppose trumpcould win but not move us towards an oppressive dictatorship.but because seemingly knowledgable people are saying this could happen is confounding to me and many others.are people in this country that alienated that they would willingly put someone like this in charge:just because they hate the status quo.

Captain Obvious
06-01-2016, 07:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zNsUTWsOc

Mac-7
06-01-2016, 08:29 PM
one "pundit"said on charlie rose that the odds currently favor a trump presidency;while a columnist for politico is intimating that trump could be a hitler.granted one should take these comments with a grain of salt and i suppose trumpcould win but not move us towards an oppressive dictatorship.but because seemingly knowledgable people are saying this could happen is confounding to me and many others.are people in this country that alienated that they would willingly put someone like this in charge:just because they hate the status quo.

Liberals and establishment republicans are freaked out by Donald Trump

Common
06-01-2016, 08:37 PM
Its a shame the working class middleclass doesnt have a better champion than trump, thats who is supporting him. All the americans that feel abandoned by both parties

suds00
06-02-2016, 03:47 PM
i guess people want a president who knows little if anything abut government,attacks when confronted with anything questioning his rightness and cares little about his fellow man and maintains that he's a giver.those who will vote for him won't follow the admonition"be careful what you wish for".i could go on and on.america weeps.