PDA

View Full Version : The Media Pushes Back As CNN Destroys A Trump Lie With An Onscreen Fact Check

Cigar
06-02-2016, 01:32 PM
PoliticusUSA:

The media is making Trump pay for his lies. Today, CNN fact-checked Trump with an onscreen graphic that called out one of his lies as they played the video.

https://youtu.be/O_KOkdRWphE

http://15130-presscdn-0-89.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/trump-cnn-fact-check-701x371.jpg

This is what I've always said, all the Media has to do is Roll Tape on Trump's own words ... then let him Lie like Rug. Everyone knows his loyal Supporters won;t care to hear the truth, but the Voters he needs will.

PolWatch
06-02-2016, 01:45 PM
I would like to see that every time any politician speaks! Who knows? If they all knew that would appear, they might tell the truth! (stranger things have happened)

Cigar
06-02-2016, 01:50 PM
I would like to see that every time any politician speaks! Who knows? If they all knew that would appear, they might tell the truth! (stranger things have happened)

Exactly ... it's Time the Media stop being Political Servants and Personal Advertisers.

FindersKeepers
06-02-2016, 01:50 PM
There's a bit of a difference between "should have nukes," which assumes the person speaking wants them to have nukes, and (in the context of N Korea being a threat...) "they might be better off with nukes," which raised the hypothetical of self-defense.

A little (oh, come on, who are we trying to fool -- a LOT of) inaccurate comparisons going in in the hate-Trump-firster media. LOL

Cigar
06-02-2016, 01:53 PM
There's a bit of a difference between "should have nukes," which assumes the person speaking wants them to have nukes, and (in the context of N Korea being a threat...) "they might be better off with nukes," which raised the hypothetical of self-defense.

A little (oh, come on, who are we trying to fool -- a LOT of) inaccurate comparisons going in in the hate-Trump-firster media. LOL

Ouch ... that email hurt :angry: