PDA

View Full Version : The South Will Rise Again

Daworm
06-02-2016, 03:04 PM
The only thing worse than being ignorant is not knowing how ignorant you are. That's the U.S. Government's problem. Let me begin by citing a range of examples from the public sphere. For starters, if the U.S. Government were as bright as it thinks it is, it'd know that my advice to you is that whenever you find yourself giving parents the means to protect their children it is important to avoid the pitfall of elitism. Fortunately, that's not too hard to do if you always bear in mind the fact that for many people, the U.S. Government's irresponsible quips have caused substantial pain and suffering, mental anguish, emotional distress, post-traumatic stress, sleeplessness, indignities and embarrassment, degradation, injury to reputation, and restrictions on personal freedom. Whew! The only thing they haven't yet caused, surprisingly, is a greater realization that it's not the bogeyman that our children need to worry about. It's the U.S. Government. Not only is the U.S. Government more mordacious and more noxious than any envisaged bogeyman or bugbear, but today, we might have let the U.S. Government leach integrity and honor from our souls. Tomorrow, we won't. Instead, we will embrace the cause of self-determination and recognize the leading role and clearer understanding of those people for whom the quintessential struggle is an encompassing liberation movement against the totality of tuchungism. The takeaway message is that the U.S. Government has OD'd on zabernism, and that's why I say that the U.S. Government's execrations are all too often clad in the jaded garb of stoicism. The South must rise again and secede from the United States of America and be the great Confederacy it once was.

Tahuyaman
06-02-2016, 03:09 PM
Lol.

Cigar
06-02-2016, 03:12 PM
Of Course It Will .. :laugh: Give it time Big Boy ... Slow Down :grin:

http://www.scform.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/ky_jelly_300.jpg

Safety
06-02-2016, 03:15 PM
The only thing worse than being ignorant is not knowing how ignorant you are. That's the U.S. Government's problem. Let me begin by citing a range of examples from the public sphere. For starters, if the U.S. Government were as bright as it thinks it is, it'd know that my advice to you is that whenever you find yourself giving parents the means to protect their children it is important to avoid the pitfall of elitism. Fortunately, that's not too hard to do if you always bear in mind the fact that for many people, the U.S. Government's irresponsible quips have caused substantial pain and suffering, mental anguish, emotional distress, post-traumatic stress, sleeplessness, indignities and embarrassment, degradation, injury to reputation, and restrictions on personal freedom. Whew! The only thing they haven't yet caused, surprisingly, is a greater realization that it's not the bogeyman that our children need to worry about. It's the U.S. Government. Not only is the U.S. Government more mordacious and more noxious than any envisaged bogeyman or bugbear, but today, we might have let the U.S. Government leach integrity and honor from our souls. Tomorrow, we won't. Instead, we will embrace the cause of self-determination and recognize the leading role and clearer understanding of those people for whom the quintessential struggle is an encompassing liberation movement against the totality of tuchungism. The takeaway message is that the U.S. Government has OD'd on zabernism, and that's why I say that the U.S. Government's execrations are all too often clad in the jaded garb of stoicism. The South must rise again and secede from the United States of America and be the great Confederacy it once was.

Got that from a chain email, did you?

FindersKeepers
06-02-2016, 03:15 PM
The takeaway message is that the U.S. Government has OD'd on zabernism, and that's why I say that the U.S. Government's execrations are all too often clad in the jaded garb of stoicism. The South must rise again and secede from the United States of America and be the great Confederacy it once was.

Put the thesaurus down and back away from the keyboard.

Slowly...

Safety
06-02-2016, 03:17 PM
All the good threads happen after school...

Standing Wolf
06-02-2016, 03:20 PM
#crackercroaker

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101114123903/planetoftheapes/images/b/bf/Gabby_Johnson.gif

silvereyes
06-02-2016, 03:22 PM
Put the thesaurus down and back away from the keyboard.

Slowly...

I don't think even a thesaurus can translate this gibberish.

Tahuyaman
06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
I don't think even a thesaurus can translate this gibberish.

I disagree with him, but I understood the message.

Standing Wolf
06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
Tough to choose, but I think maybe "the U.S. Government's irresponsible quips" might be my personal favorite.

I think it's entirely possible that this document might, at some point, have been translated into Korean and then back into English.

Standing Wolf
06-02-2016, 03:26 PM
I disagree with him, but I understood the message.

Instead, we will embrace the cause of self-determination and recognize the leading role and clearer understanding of those people for whom the quintessential struggle is an encompassing liberation movement against the totality of tuchungism.

You understood that?

valley ranch
06-02-2016, 03:29 PM
The South is maybe the/one loyalist part of the country, some of our best military men come from there. Yep, right now the fed is being stupid but with any luck it can be gotten back together.

Tahuyaman
06-02-2016, 03:29 PM
You understood that?

After dividing it up into paragraphs, I understood what he was trying to say.

Tahuyaman
06-02-2016, 03:30 PM
The South is maybe the/one loyalist part of the country, some of our best military men come from there. Yep, right now the fed is being stupid but with any luck it can be gotten back together.

yes, a lot of southerners enter the military, but that is more a result of economics than it is loyalty.

FindersKeepers
06-02-2016, 03:33 PM
Tough to choose, but I think maybe "the U.S. Government's irresponsible quips" might be my personal favorite.

I think it's entirely possible that this document might, at some point, have been translated into Korean and then back into English.

You've got to check out his "Hillary Clinton" thread.

He actually uses "frotteurism".

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/63865-Hillary-clinton?p=1575369#post1575369

Mind boggling.

And....scary.

MisterVeritis
06-02-2016, 03:36 PM
yes, a lot of southerners enter the military, but that is more a result of economics than it is loyalty.
In your opinion was that true prior to the Civil War?

Safety
06-02-2016, 03:36 PM

I'm sure Alexander H. Stephens had the correct pulse of the south...

silvereyes
06-02-2016, 03:40 PM

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/63865-Hillary-clinton?p=1575369#post1575369

Mind boggling.

And....scary.

Wtf? So DAWORM is really just a sick perv here to get his jollies. Yuck.

Tahuyaman
06-02-2016, 03:44 PM

I had no military experience during the civil war.

donttread
06-02-2016, 04:36 PM
Can I get a little CD! Yeah! "Now the train to grinders switch is runnin right on time and them Tucker boys are cookin down in Caroline"!
If those lyrics don't mean anything to you are likely younger than 45 .
But I don't see this as a north / south thing. More of an urban / rural divide. I'd love for my beloved NNY to join Vermont , people we have far more in common with than the city dwellers of South Eastern, NY, would have more in common with New Jersey and even Conn.

decedent
06-02-2016, 04:40 PM
For starters, if the U.S. Government were as bright as it thinks it is...

It thinks it's so damned special.

AZ Jim
06-02-2016, 04:55 PM
The South. Nothing wrong with the geography of the south. Some beautiful spots. But as a reminder, the south pays less into the system than any other area of states, yet it receives more of the welfare benefits than the others as well. If the south did not have the safety net of Uncle Sam they would once again be defeated. I guess I should be nice but sometimes the devil makes me do it......fuck the south.

Standing Wolf
06-02-2016, 04:57 PM

Sounds like either a sexual fetish or a medical condition you'd get from eating too much German food.

Standing Wolf
06-02-2016, 04:59 PM

I'm rooting for Captain America, personally...even if he decided not to be gay.

Mark III
06-02-2016, 05:02 PM
I think I saw two coherent sentences in the OP.

But no paragraph breaks?

Mark III
06-02-2016, 05:07 PM
When you use oddball and eccentric words no one can tell if you are a bad speller.

silvereyes
06-02-2016, 05:09 PM
Sounds like either a sexual fetish or a medical condition you'd get from eating too much German food.

Part A for 10000000000 Alex.

Peter1469
06-02-2016, 05:45 PM
The South. Nothing wrong with the geography of the south. Some beautiful spots. But as a reminder, the south pays less into the system than any other area of states, yet it receives more of the welfare benefits than the others as well. If the south did not have the safety net of Uncle Sam they would once again be defeated. I guess I should be nice but sometimes the devil makes me do it......fuck the south.

The South has a higher percentage of minorities.

Safety
06-02-2016, 05:47 PM
The South has a higher percentage of minorities.

If that's the reason, how do you explain Kentucky?

MisterVeritis
06-02-2016, 05:48 PM
I'm rooting for Captain America, personally...even if he decided not to be gay.
Irrelevant. Nonresponsive.

Standing Wolf
06-02-2016, 06:01 PM
Irrelevant. Nonresponsive.

In the old movies, that's what the computer says right before smoke comes out the back and it catches on fire.

Peter1469
06-02-2016, 06:20 PM
If that's the reason, how do you explain Kentucky?

Does that relate to the question that I answered?

Safety
06-02-2016, 06:30 PM
Does that relate to the question that I answered?

I reckon, AZjim alluded to the fact that the south receives more than it pays into the system, to which you responded because they have "a higher percentage of minorities", as if that explains the reason the south receives more than it pays. If that is the argument you are making, how does it hold water when factoring in Kentucky, which is 98% non-minority and one of the states that receives much more than it pays?

donttread
06-02-2016, 07:24 PM

But they do have Texas, which might be as close as any state to being able sustain itself

Captain Obvious
06-03-2016, 02:19 AM
They finally legalized viagara in bama?