PDA

View Full Version : Whoever runs America after 2016 better.....

dequ1
06-02-2016, 08:47 PM
Whoever runs the American Nation after the 2016 elections sure as heck better run the nation better than allah runs some of his children. The new national leader better not turn the blind eye to murderers. The new leader better not turn the blind eye to rape victims and the rapists. The new leader better not cast many many of his to the outskirts of life to live in the sands of the desert. The new leader better not 'force' people to migrate. The new leader better not be warring within this one nation. The new leader better not start imposing days and hours for prayer meetings. From everything I see about Islam I have to say it's more about violence and submission rather than love and mercy and a 2 way relationship. The God who created the Heavens and the Earth is Love, not violence while destorying.

Crepitus
06-02-2016, 09:40 PM
Uh...OK.

Are you seeing these things happen here?

del
06-02-2016, 09:41 PM
i was cast into the desert by obama

Safety
06-02-2016, 09:50 PM
And wondered aimlessly for 40 years....stop me if you've heard this one...

Captain Obvious
06-03-2016, 02:17 AM
lawl

donttread
06-03-2016, 07:25 AM
Whoever runs the American Nation after the 2016 elections sure as heck better run the nation better than allah runs some of his children. The new national leader better not turn the blind eye to murderers. The new leader better not turn the blind eye to rape victims and the rapists. The new leader better not cast many many of his to the outskirts of life to live in the sands of the desert. The new leader better not 'force' people to migrate. The new leader better not be warring within this one nation. The new leader better not start imposing days and hours for prayer meetings. From everything I see about Islam I have to say it's more about violence and submission rather than love and mercy and a 2 way relationship. The God who created the Heavens and the Earth is Love, not violence while destorying.

Religion is largely about power and control

Cigar
06-03-2016, 07:27 AM

What's Wrong, not feeling Special? :laugh: