PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Now Trump is threatening the PGA

AZ Jim
06-03-2016, 12:04 AM
This guy is a childish extremely dangerous person.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/06/02/trump-hits-back-at-pga-with-ominous-warning-if-i-become-your-president-this-stuff-is-all-going-to-stop/

valley ranch
06-03-2016, 12:25 AM
Jim get hold of yourself, well, I don't mean. OK, who do you think is better that is within running distance?

AZ Jim
06-03-2016, 12:38 AM
Jim get hold of yourself, well, I don't mean. OK, who do you think is better that is within running distance?My Gawd man, anyone would be smarter, less arrogant and vindictive than this jerk.

zelmo1234
06-03-2016, 01:58 AM
I think that he was using it as an example of outsourcing.

I think that it is a great Idea to at least stop rewarding companies that outsource jobs.

As for golf tournament itself? They move golf courses all the time. If he looses the PGA for a while, the Seniors or Ladies will move in.

But I am sure that it would not be in your mental capacity as a liberal to connect the dots.

As for a Trade war, when you are the biggest buyer in the world, you have a pretty big stick to wield. People like Hillary are too scared of making people mad, and they want to have the appearance of getting something done, so they pass deals like the Iran Treaty that promises Iran they can have the Bomb.

hanger4
06-03-2016, 05:02 AM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/06/02/trump-hits-back-at-pga-with-ominous-warning-if-i-become-your-president-this-stuff-is-all-going-to-stop/

So your OK with businesses moving their operations out of country ??

Common
06-03-2016, 05:22 AM
So your OK with businesses moving their operations out of country ??

This clown doesnt know what hes ok with

Mac-7
06-03-2016, 06:01 AM

The PGA did more than threaten Tump.

it hit him below the belt.

they should stick to promoting and managing the game of golf and stay out of politics.

AZ Jim
06-03-2016, 10:05 AM
So your OK with businesses moving their operations out of country ??Do you completely miss the point here. Trump is threatening that when he becomes president he will not be defied. The PGA cancelled the tourney at Trumps course so it's his payback. Geez it's not that hard...

hanger4
06-03-2016, 10:35 AM
Do you completely miss the point here. Trump is threatening that when he becomes president he will not be defied. The PGA cancelled the tourney at Trumps course so it's his payback. Geez it's not that hard...

What part of this statement from your WaPo link;

"Trump also expressed annoyance at OTHER COMPANIES MOVING parts of their OPERATIONS TO MEXICO."

didn't you comprehend ??

WaPo foisted a hit piece on Trump and you swallowed it hook line and sinker.

MisterVeritis
06-03-2016, 10:38 AM
The solution to companies that move out of the US is to undo the harmful, anti-American, anti-business, anti-capital rules, regulations and laws that precipitate the moves.

nic34
06-03-2016, 10:52 AM
The solution to companies that move out of the US is to undo the harmful, anti-American, anti-business, anti-capital rules, regulations and laws that precipitate the moves.

What regulations and laws would you "undo" first?

MisterVeritis
06-03-2016, 10:55 AM
There are so many to choose from. To keep it simple I would undo everything Obama has done. Reverse them all.

Then I would appoint a panel to evaluate every rule and regulation for its impact on businesses. I would invite up/down voting on the Internet to select the highest priorities for dissolution.

nic34
06-03-2016, 11:00 AM
Always Obama eh? Not Bush? Plenty of blame to go around:

During the Bush years, the U.S. lost nearly 30 percent of its manufacturing jobs and since 2001, 50,000 manufacturing plants have been shut down. Today, corporations in this country are outsourcing jobs to China and other low wage countries where workers are paid pennies an hour. The last thing we should be doing is providing a tax break to companies that move jobs overseas.

Ending these tax loopholes could raise more than $400 billion over a 10-year period.”

More suggestions right here:

http://feelthebern.org/bernie-sanders-on-corporate-regulation/

MisterVeritis
06-03-2016, 11:05 AM
Always Obama eh? Not Bush? Plenty of blame to go around:

During the Bush years, the U.S. lost nearly 30 percent of its manufacturing jobs and since 2001, 50,000 manufacturing plants have been shut down. Today, corporations in this country are outsourcing jobs to China and other low wage countries where workers are paid pennies an hour. The last thing we should be doing is providing a tax break to companies that move jobs overseas.

Ending these tax loopholes could raise more than $400 billion over a 10-year period.”

More suggestions right here:

http://feelthebern.org/bernie-sanders-on-corporate-regulation/
You are focusing on increasing taxes. I am focusing on removing the damaging regulations. Rolling back the massive regulatory state will be a big step. But it is only the first step.

birddog
06-03-2016, 11:05 AM
The dims are primarily responsible for causing companies to move out. The republicans were complicit to an extent.

Bush's tenure problems of countries moving out were mainly caused by regulations especially the Clinton/Gore environmental regulations.

nic34
06-03-2016, 11:12 AM
You are focusing on increasing taxes. I am focusing on removing the damaging regulations. Rolling back the massive regulatory state will be a big step. But it is only the first step.

Ending wreckless tax cuts for well off corporations does not = raising taxes.

Mac-7
06-03-2016, 11:23 AM

In the case of the PGA revoke their tax exempt status

AZ Jim
06-03-2016, 11:27 AM
In the case of the PGA revoke their tax exempt statusBecause they won't use Trumps golf course? Great idea! *eyes roll*

Mac-7
06-03-2016, 11:33 AM
Because they won't use Trumps golf course? Great idea! *eyes roll*

For engaging in politics

MisterVeritis
06-03-2016, 11:36 AM
Of course it does. Don't play the fool.

hanger4
06-03-2016, 02:03 PM
Corporations don't pay taxes nic34, their consumers do.

AZ Jim
06-03-2016, 02:52 PM
Corporations don't pay taxes nic34, their consumers do.That pleases you obviously.

Peter1469
06-03-2016, 02:54 PM
Will Trump also fire the people at the White House Travel Office (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_travel_office_controversy), ruin their lives, and put a friend in their place?

Peter1469
06-03-2016, 03:17 PM
My Gawd man, anyone would be smarter, less arrogant and vindictive than this jerk.

Warning: Please don’t call members names. And that goes for all.

AZ Jim
06-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Warning: Please don’t call members names. And that goes for all. Nice try, but I was referring to Trump or is that also not allowed? Read the post I was answering and think...

hanger4
06-03-2016, 04:27 PM
That pleases you obviously.

What does this even mean AZ Jim ??

No business pay taxes. Their cost of goods or services reflects the additional cost.

silvereyes
06-03-2016, 06:05 PM
Warning: Please don’t call members names. And that goes for all.

Peter...he's talking about Trump. I'm half asleep and even I know that.

birddog
06-03-2016, 07:39 PM
Don't worry, I'm not going to call silvereyes precious or honest. :laugh:

Captain Obvious
06-03-2016, 07:44 PM
"Threatening"... lol

Captain Obvious
06-03-2016, 07:45 PM
Liberals boycott, conservatives threaten.

Funny how that works.