PDA

View Full Version : Obama cancels election-season meeting with Egyptian Islamist Morsi

Goldie Locks
09-24-2012, 11:31 AM
President Barack Obama has quietly cancelled a politically risky plan to meet this week with Egypt’s new Islamist president.
The plan was cancelled amid a wave of riots and attacks in Arab countries that have damaged Obama’s campaign-trail claim to foreign policy competence.
In 2011, Obama had “bilateral” meetings with 13 Arab and world leaders during the annual U.S. summit. This year, amid the foreign policy meltdown, his schedule shows no so-called bilats” with any foreign leaders.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/24/obama-cancels-election-season-meeting-with-egyptian-islamist-morsi/

Quietly cancelled???

Trinnity
09-24-2012, 11:47 AM
He's so desperate and worried. He should be.

IGetItAlready
09-24-2012, 11:49 AM
I'm calling this as accomplishment number one in Romney's presidency.

Cigar
09-24-2012, 11:58 AM
I'm calling this as accomplishment number one in Romney's presidency.

Willard Mitt Romney will never see the inside of the Oval Office ... :)

MMC
09-24-2012, 12:03 PM
President Barack Obama has quietly cancelled a politically risky plan to meet this week with Egypt’s new Islamist president.
The plan was cancelled amid a wave of riots and attacks in Arab countries that have damaged Obama’s campaign-trail claim to foreign policy competence.
In 2011, Obama had “bilateral” meetings with 13 Arab and world leaders during the annual U.S. summit. This year, amid the foreign policy meltdown, his schedule shows no so-called bilats” with any foreign leaders.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/24/obama-cancels-election-season-meeting-with-egyptian-islamist-morsi/

Quietly cancelled???

Yep and notice he has cancelled any other Speeches he is suppose to give. Other than his campaign Speeches. He is trying to minimalize any fall out. But this IMO is a good thing. Shows Morsi, he can't just talk the talk!

Althought I did hear Obama is having Hillary handle the Egyptian. Congress needs to watch her azz close like and make sure she gives up no money for now.