PDA

View Full Version : tPF Trump University Script Tells Students to Inflate Income

TrueBlue
06-03-2016, 01:52 PM
Trump University Script Tells Students to Inflate Income
By Brian Ross, Matthew Mosk and ALEX HOSENBALL

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-university-script-tells-students-inflate-income/story?id=39589076

"A Trump University (http://abcnews.go.com/topics/business/trump-university.htm) seminar presentation advised students to try and boost their credit card limit by inflating their income by $75,000, according to documents made public in federal court this week. The instruction, legal experts said, could amount to a lesson in bank fraud."

“If someone is encouraging people to make a false representation about their current income -- that might be an appropriate target for prosecution,” said John W. Moscow, former head of the Frauds Bureau of the New York County District Attorney’s office."

"Also among the documents released Tuesday are a number of statements from former employees of the university, including one who said the program, in which customers can buy access to increasingly expensive real estate courses and seminars, was a “fraudulent scheme, and that it preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money.”

=============================
Thanks to ABC News for this report.

Imho and obviously, even more things are now being revealed about the Trump University matter! It is obvious that this matter has to be fully investigated in order to bring justice to this situation. New York and California are now involved in this case.

The forum rules will be strictly observed by participants in this thread or non-conforming members will be thread banned.

If You Don't Like What Is Being Discussed In the OP You Can Always Do the Courteous Thing and Just Leave the Thread.

exotix
06-03-2016, 01:59 PM
I see criminal indictments coming.

AZ Jim
06-03-2016, 02:00 PM
I wonder if there is ANYTHING that is not phony about Donald J. Trump. Clearly he is totally corrupt. He is also a spoiled brat given to temper tantrums and the "so's yer momma" mentality.

MisterVeritis
06-03-2016, 02:02 PM
The good news is that this is being litigated. So we will have a verdict before long.

Now, back to Crooked Hillary.

Common
06-03-2016, 03:07 PM
Wow you have finally succeeded Trueblue, you have finally changed my mind and im voting for Hillary now.

Truth Detector
06-03-2016, 03:17 PM
Wow you have finally succeeded Trueblue, you have finally changed my mind and im voting for Hillary now.

LMAO :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: