PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Wanna hear a racist joke?

decedent
06-03-2016, 07:31 PM
http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/566efa6172f2c15b028b56ae-480/donald-trump.jpg

Peter1469
06-03-2016, 07:32 PM
Satire is only funny when there is an element of truth.

This is disappointing.

Captain Obvious
06-03-2016, 07:34 PM
Two black guys walk into a job placement office.

...hey, it could happen.

:p

decedent
06-03-2016, 07:49 PM

...hey, it could happen.

They were running from the cops. That was the last place they'd look.

Peter1469
06-03-2016, 07:49 PM
They were running from the cops. That was the last place they'd look.

much better

Cigar
06-06-2016, 07:09 AM
The Last Laugh will be on Wednesday November 9th .. You can "Quote" Me on this. :grin:

MisterVeritis
06-06-2016, 07:10 AM
The Last Laugh will be on Wednesday November 9th .. You can "Quote" Me on this. :grin:
I shall be happy to.

That will still give you enough time to get used to saying President Trump.

Cigar
06-06-2016, 07:12 AM
//Archived//

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 07:47 AM
http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/566efa6172f2c15b028b56ae-480/donald-trump.jpg

What were the Racist things that he said again? I forget?

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 07:48 AM

...hey, it could happen.

OH you did not do that????

Cigar
06-06-2016, 07:54 AM
OH you did not do that????

Doesn't it make you wonder why White People are so Angry about Jobs when only Blacks are the ones Unemployed :laugh:

Cigar
06-06-2016, 07:57 AM
What were the Racist things that he said again? I forget?

Pick a Network, even The Fox News Network, and you'll see and hear the endless Loop is being Played so much that even the tone-deaf can hear The Republican Presidency fade into generation away. :laugh:

Can't wait to see the next GOP Autopsy

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 08:03 AM
Doesn't it make you wonder why White People are so Angry about Jobs when only Blacks are the ones Unemployed :laugh:

No I think everyone that is unemployed should be pissed off, and those that are under employed and working 2 or 3 jobs just to make ends meet should be even more pissed.

I would think you would be a little bit upset at the track record of this administration when it comes to the minority communities? They seem to have forgotten about them?

But amazingly, you are OK with that? Go figure?

FindersKeepers
06-06-2016, 08:04 AM

What surprises me is that the black people you mention don't seem to be holding this Administration to task for that issue.

I would expect them to be the angriest of all, seeing as our President promised to create better job opportunities for minorities. Why does Obama get a pass in that regard?

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 08:07 AM
Pick a Network, even The Fox News Network, and you'll see and hear the endless Loop is being Played so much that even the tone-deaf can hear The Republican Presidency fade into generation away. :laugh:

Can't wait to see the next GOP Autopsy

So you can't come up with one???

I know what they people are trying to insinuate what the Donald Said, I just can't find where he said it?

Even when I watch those news programs and Journalist asks what Racist Statement that the Donald made?

The person sounds like President Obama, speaking off a teleprompter? I,I, I,I, Welllllll,, ah, ah?

So I am hoping that a brilliant Liberal such as yourself would be able to help me out,

Guess I was Wrong.

Cigar
06-06-2016, 08:07 AM
What surprises me is that the black people you mention don't seem to be holding this Administration to task for that issue.

I would expect them to be the angriest of all, seeing as our President promised to create better job opportunities for minorities. Why does Obama get a pass in that regard?

Any MORON who holds a Government from preventing them form getting a Job is just that, an Unemployed Moron.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 08:09 AM
Any MORON who holds a Government from preventing them form getting a Job is just that, an Unemployed Moron.

So are you saying that the GOP is right and we should cut back on the Entitlement programs, because it traps people on the system, rather than having them get out and find jobs, and better themselves?

You had better not say that too loud, the DNC will come for you card.

Captain Obvious
06-06-2016, 08:09 AM

Any moron who expects the gubmint to provide them with a job is just that, a moron.

Chris
06-06-2016, 08:27 AM

That was a ridiculous thing to say, even in jest.

Cigar
06-06-2016, 08:28 AM
That was a ridiculous thing to say, even in jest.

Well duaaa ... :laugh:

Cigar
06-06-2016, 08:30 AM
So are you saying that the GOP is right and we should cut back on the Entitlement programs, because it traps people on the system, rather than having them get out and find jobs, and better themselves?

You had better not say that too loud, the DNC will come for you card.

I'm not worried or stressed about what either Party does ... I don't depend on either.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 08:33 AM
I'm not worried or stressed about what either Party does ... I don't depend on either.

Good, at least you admit that this administration has not done a thing about the unemployment and under employment issue.

I am of course assuming that you understand that if the worker participation rate were the same as the day that Obama took office, unemployment would be just over 12%

Cigar
06-06-2016, 08:40 AM
Good, at least you admit that this administration has not done a thing about the unemployment and under employment issue.

I am of course assuming that you understand that if the worker participation rate were the same as the day that Obama took office, unemployment would be just over 12%

Wait ... I thought you guys wanted Government out of the way to let The Job Creators do their thing ... :laugh:

I've done great since Obama dug us out of the Bush hole ... but hey, if you're still looking for help, ask The GOP. :grin:

Chris
06-06-2016, 08:44 AM
Wait ... I thought you guys wanted Government out of the way to let The Job Creators do their thing ... :laugh:

I've done great since Obama dug us out of the Bush hole ... but hey, if you're still looking for help, ask The GOP. :grin:

Obama dug us out of the Bush hole? What he did only prolonged the time we spent in the hole and some are still in it and may never recover.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 08:47 AM

Yep, and all of the Regulations, Taxation, Trade Deals, and the ACA as well as the stupidity of the energy policies of this administration are not getting out of the way? Are they?

And of course you and I are doing well, but You, Crooked Hillary, and Pocahontas, who was doing the same thing bye the bye, were just pissed off at Trump for saying that he can take advantage of economic downturns.

You were bragging about you and your brother flipping homes?

And all that is fine, I like a good fires sale as well as the next guy, but then the economy has to come back because you run out of people to purchase those deals that you bought.

We are now in a place where people are or have purchase a new or newer car, and that payment has eaten up their disposable income. Many of them, because the jobs market sucks, will be in that position for 5 years or more.

That is why we only created 38K jobs last month. Which was collage graduation month by the way? Still believe that the unemployment rate is 4.7% ?

Cigar
06-06-2016, 09:30 AM
Obama dug us out of the Bush hole? What he did only prolonged the time we spent in the hole and some are still in it and may never recover.

Yea ... right ... the Economy would have just snapped back under a Republican President ... starting with letting Auto Industry go ... :laugh:

Yep ... even with all the GOP efforts to make him a one term President :grin:

Chris
06-06-2016, 09:39 AM
Yea ... right ... the Economy would have just snapped back under a Republican President ... starting with letting Auto Industry go ... :laugh:

Yea ... right ... the Economy would have just snapped back under a Republican President ... starting with letting Auto Industry go ...

I doubt it since it's really got nothing to do with the President or the government but all to do with the private sector. The government can only make things worse.

Yep ... even with all the GOP efforts to make him a one term President

Irrelevant.

It's funny when you try to divert with GPP crap with people who are not Republicans.

Captain Obvious
06-06-2016, 09:46 AM
I doubt it since it's really got nothing to do with the President or the government but all to do with the private sector. The government can only make things worse.

Irrelevant.

It's funny when you try to divert with GPP crap with people who are not Republicans.

Cigar is a troll, that's what trolls do.

Cigar
06-06-2016, 09:56 AM

Irrelevant.

You really do need to decide what side of your face you're going to talk out of ... :tongue:

Cigar
06-06-2016, 09:57 AM

http://assets.amuniversal.com/8b8d53800da201346606005056a9545d.gif

Chris
06-06-2016, 10:18 AM
You really do need to decide what side of your face you're going to talk out of ... :tongue:

Libertarian. But you knew that.

Chris
06-06-2016, 10:22 AM
http://assets.amuniversal.com/8b8d53800da201346606005056a9545d.gif

That represents how, I think, a lot of people are taking Trump, even Republicans. But I don't take him that way. I don't think he's saying because the judge is Mexican (or Muslim) he would be prejudiced and unfair but rather than because Trump says he'd build a wall against illegal Mexicans or put hold on Muslims entering the US that they could hold that against him. Articulating that seems to be beyond him. His usual rhetoric isn't working.

AZ Jim
06-06-2016, 10:26 AM
Satire is only funny when there is an element of truth.

This is disappointing.So now you even deny that Trump is a racist? In spite of all his pronouncements otherwise? You ARE a sucker if that's the case.

Cigar
06-06-2016, 10:31 AM
That represents how, I think, a lot of people are taking Trump, even Republicans. But I don't take him that way. I don't think he's saying because the judge is Mexican (or Muslim) he would be prejudiced and unfair but rather than because Trump says he'd build a wall against illegal Mexicans or put hold on Muslims entering the US that they could hold that against him. Articulating that seems to be beyond him. His usual rhetoric isn't working.

So this could be an argument for Black's who don't want White Judges judging them ... correct?

Cigar
06-06-2016, 10:33 AM
So now you even deny that Trump is a racist? In spite of all his pronouncements otherwise? You ARE a sucker if that's the case.

I don't think it matters anymore what people believe or not believe ... Voting is The Truth and The Truth will set Trump Free. :grin:

Chris
06-06-2016, 10:36 AM
So this could be an argument for Black's who don't want White Judges judging them ... correct?

My point is it wouldn't make one a racist to say that. Say, as some Black Panthers do, a black advocates for killing whites. He might be right in assuming some whites would be prejudiced against him, even some judges. It doesn't make it true but raises the possibility and it seems reasonable without being racist.

Chris
06-06-2016, 10:37 AM
I don't think it matters anymore what people believe or not believe ... Voting is The Truth and The Truth will set Trump Free. :grin:

Argumentum ad populum determines truth now?

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 10:44 AM
Ugh. Racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist.

Gack, im sick of that word.

Chris
06-06-2016, 10:45 AM

It's over-played.

Cigar
06-06-2016, 10:46 AM
Donald Trump amplifies racist attacks on Hispanic judge overseeing Trump University lawsuits, startsDonald Trump has become obsessed with the Mexican heritage of the judge overseeing two Trump University lawsuits — and refuses to recognize his attacks on racism.

The Donald doubled down against U.S. District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel on Sunday, saying the Hispanic justice has "got bias" against him.

The presumptive GOP nominee even expanded his bigotry to other ethnicities — claiming he wouldn't get a fair trial from Muslim justices, either.

Asked on CBS's "Face the Nation" if a Muslim judge would treat Trump unfairly — since he has vowed to ban Muslims from entering America — the monster mogul said: "It's possible, yes. That would be possible, absolutely."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-amplifies-racist-attacks-mexican-muslim-judges-article-1.2662144

Just when you think he couldn't step in it any bigger, well...here he goes!

The Guy already has the nomination and he's taking himself out before The Convention. :biglaugh:

Carry on Donald, Hillary could not do any better .... ! :laugh:

Cigar
06-06-2016, 10:47 AM
It's over-played.

Just using his own words ... :laugh:

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 10:51 AM

Correction: one should not be wondering why Conservatives are angry blacks are suffering, one should be wondering why Democrats continue to not give a rats azz. :laugh:

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 10:52 AM

How does Government "PREVENT" people from getting a job. Fascinating, yet moronic, claim.

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 10:55 AM

I am fairly certain that ALL citizens have the RIGHT to be judged by a jury of their peers; if not, please indicate when WHITE judges started usurping the US Constitution. DERP.

Chris
06-06-2016, 11:08 AM

So far you actually haven't, nor have you tied his words to racism, you merely assume it and based on that assumption condemn him.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 11:13 AM

The republicans wanted to let the Auto companies file bankruptcy?

Which happens to be what they did, the only difference is Obama illegally screwed the bond holders and bailed out the Unions. Because of that these companies are still in terrible long term financial condition.

the only thing that Obama did, was save donations to the DNC and cost the tax payers billions

Cigar
06-06-2016, 11:15 AM
The republicans wanted to let the Auto companies file bankruptcy?

Which happens to be what they did, the only difference is Obama illegally screwed the bond holders and bailed out the Unions. Because of that these companies are still in terrible long term financial condition.

the only thing that Obama did, was save donations to the DNC and cost the tax payers billions

So everyone Happy except Republicans because Obama did it ... I'm ok with that. :laugh:

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 11:17 AM

But it is not hurting him either.

Any thinking person can't listen to what he is saying and come to any other conclusion.

But the Left and their allies in the media are using sound bites, lies and deception.

Normal people understand, and the nut jobs will never vote for anything but a D

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 11:17 AM
So now you even deny that Trump is a racist? In spite of all his pronouncements otherwise? You ARE a sucker if that's the case.

What do you think the most racist thing is that Trump said about the Hispanic judge?

Cigar
06-06-2016, 11:20 AM
So far you actually haven't, nor have you tied his words to racism, you merely assume it and based on that assumption condemn him.

If YOU, "Personally" don't see anything that Donald said as Racist, that's ok ... really, I'm Cool with it.

I do and I know people who have Hispanic Heritage who do.

We can tally up the numbers the Night of November 8th, and it's quite possible you'll still not see anything that Donald said as Racist, and once again, that's ok ... really, I'm Cool with it.

Chris
06-06-2016, 11:20 AM
But it is not hurting him either.

Any thinking person can't listen to what he is saying and come to any other conclusion.

But the Left and their allies in the media are using sound bites, lies and deception.

Normal people understand, and the nut jobs will never vote for anything but a D

Right, that helps him, but I wonder if the Republican establishment, like Gingrich, reacting the way they are doesn't hurt him. Maybe not, maybe people just see it as another attempt by the establishment to send him packing, which would, ironically, help him.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 11:21 AM

For example I think that a Black person that committed a Armed Robbery against a White College Student, say Female, would have a Great case to make if the Judge was White and had a Daughter in College.

This judge belongs to an organizations that is very pro illegal immigration, and Trump has promised to build a wall

He also Released things of a Political nature on the case, Which is has now retracted. But the damage is done?

He is also an Obama appointee? and very political?

Do you think that it might be possible that this judge, when having a bad day, might just be a tiny bit bias?

Chris
06-06-2016, 11:21 AM
If YOU, "Personally" don't see anything that Donald said as Racist, that's ok ... really, I'm Cool with it.

I do and I know people who have Hispanic Heritage who do.

Me can tally up the numbers the Night of November 8th, and it's quite possible you'll still not see anything that Donald said as Racist, and once again, that's ok ... really, I'm Cool with it.

You're cool with it? Oh, good! You do? But can't seem to connect the dots. And again, the argument from popularity.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 11:23 AM

So is the American population, and the left plans on riding it all the way to November.

I think if they loose, this will be one of the reasons. They overplayed the race card.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 11:25 AM

You mean part of his own words?

You are never going to get the entire story from someone on the left, there is no truth in them

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 11:33 AM
Right, that helps him, but I wonder if the Republican establishment, like Gingrich, reacting the way they are doesn't hurt him. Maybe not, maybe people just see it as another attempt by the establishment to send him packing, which would, ironically, help him.

The GOP establishment is in a box, Hillary is the choice, They have set things up to really trash he, including slow rolling the Email investigation, and the Clinton Foundation Cash for support program.

The judges that Trump listed are rock solid.

And if they go against the voter and openly the GOP is in deep shit.

Trump if he wins it will be because of the Sanders voters, who are populist in nature. And they happen to not be effected by the false claim of Racism. Plus they hate Hillary.

Cigar
06-06-2016, 11:38 AM

You are never going to get the entire story from someone on the left, there is no truth in them

The Media Pushes Back As CNN Destroys A Trump Lie With An Onscreen Fact CheckPoliticusUSA: The media is making Trump pay for his lies. Today, CNN fact-checked Trump with an onscreen graphic that called out one of his lies as they played the video.

https://youtu.be/O_KOkdRWphE

NEXT! :grin:

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 11:42 AM
So let me get this straight. S Korea and Japan having an atomic bomb is a bad thing?

But N Korea and Iran it is a good thing? (Clintons Treaty with N Korea, allowing them, and Obama's with Iran allowing them to have a Bomb in 10 years)

Also what I did not hear him say is he supported that. He said they would be better off?? and of course that is true. The world however might not be.

birddog
06-06-2016, 11:46 AM

If they support Hillary, they have to be what Trump called her, LIARS!

Chris
06-06-2016, 11:50 AM
The Media Pushes Back As CNN Destroys A Trump Lie With An Onscreen Fact CheckPoliticusUSA: The media is making Trump pay for his lies. Today, CNN fact-checked Trump with an onscreen graphic that called out one of his lies as they played the video.

Great, you've changed your own topic.

Cigar
06-06-2016, 11:50 AM
VIDEOS don't Matter :laugh:

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 11:52 AM

You did not watch it did you?

Cigar
06-06-2016, 12:27 PM
You did not watch it did you?

https://youtu.be/SaIyu9ze_lI

AZ Jim
06-06-2016, 12:52 PM
So is the American population, and the left plans on riding it all the way to November.

I think if they loose, this will be one of the reasons. They overplayed the race card.I think you mean lose not loose. There's always night classes.

AZ Jim
06-06-2016, 12:56 PM

Gack, im sick of that word.I'm sick of racists.

Cigar
06-06-2016, 01:00 PM
I'm sick of racists.

They will aways be among us, thankfully the Old Ones are Dying off ...

Chris
06-06-2016, 01:14 PM
This is the way PC/Social Justice works: Make the assumption of racism/feminism/bigotry/whathaveyou, castigate the person such that all that can be done is defend against accusation, avoid at all costs the issue at hand, repeat till everyone gives in.

Cigar
06-06-2016, 01:16 PM
This is the way PC/Social Justice works: Make the assumption of racism/feminism/bigotry/whathaveyou, castigate the person such that all that can be done is defend against accusation, avoid at all costs the issue at hand, repeat till everyone gives in.

Well we already seen what happens when you don't confront it head on when it starts. :wink:

JDubya
06-06-2016, 01:23 PM

Any moron who expects the gubmint to provide them with a job is just that, a moron.
------------

------------

Good answer.

To those to whom it applies.

Chris
06-06-2016, 01:34 PM
Well we already seen what happens when you don't confront it head on when it starts. :wink:

Problem is, "it" is merely assumed. It's almost like he said "Mexican" therefore racist!!!

Chris
06-06-2016, 01:35 PM
------------

------------

Good answer.

To those to whom it applies.

Mine was a rhetorical question, obviously, and Cap obvious agreed.

Cigar
06-06-2016, 01:37 PM
Problem is, "it" is merely assumed. It's almost like he said "Mexican" therefore racist!!!

You Play that Game if you like ...

Cigar
06-06-2016, 01:40 PM
R-Sen. Susan Collins calls Donald Trump's comments unacceptableMaine Republican U.S. Sen. Susan Collins on Monday denounced Donald Trump's comments about a Latino judge presiding over a lawsuit against Trump University.

“Donald Trump’s comments on the ethnic heritage and religion of judges are absolutely unacceptable," Collins wrote in a news statement. "His statement that Judge (Gonzalo) Curiel could not rule fairly because of his Mexican heritage does not represent our American values. Mr. Trump's comments demonstrate both a lack of respect for the judicial system and the principle of separation of powers.”

Other prominent Republican leaders have pushed back against Trump's attacks on Curiel.

In early May, Collins said she could endorse Trump for president if stopped the "gratuitous personal insults" and "bizarre" behavior.

http://www.sunjournal.com/news/maine/2016/06/06/sen-susan-collins-calls-trumps-comments-unacceptable/1937252

Obviously Senator Collins Assumes Too Much ...

Chris
06-06-2016, 01:46 PM
Exactly, establishment Reps and Dems like you guys are going to play this card for all you can get out of it.

Chris
06-06-2016, 01:47 PM
You Play that Game if you like ...

I'm trying to get you to stop playing it for a moment.

Cigar
06-06-2016, 01:48 PM
I'm trying to get you to stop playing it for a moment.

I have Hispanic family members .. they're not playing.

nic34
06-06-2016, 01:52 PM

Where's my African American?

birddog
06-06-2016, 01:54 PM
Libtards look for any excuse to be offended! It's sickening and disgusting!

They don't have solutions to our problems, they prefer to nitpick, exaggerate, and lie!

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 01:57 PM

I think if they loose, this will be one of the reasons. They overplayed the race card.

When are you pubs going to quit crying? I guess yall dont like the truth being spoken out loud. Im sick of the word because now you pubs are using it as a crutch. "You can only call me a racist when you hear me say minorities are inferior to whites." So, what do yall do instead? "I dont like him cuz he didnt wear a flag pin." "I dont like Michelle cuz she wants kids to go hungry!"

Obama could have gotten jobs for all the unemplyed and yall would still bitch about him. Racial divide? That had little to with the First Family and more to do with all the cockroach pubs coming out of the woodwork. Yall claim its the Obamas because its a helluva lot better than admitting the truth. Racism has always been here...the difference now is that those dickheads are being more vocal and open about because they now have a group to hide behind. Thanks a lot tea partiers.

Cigar
06-06-2016, 01:59 PM

They don't have solutions to our problems, they prefer to nitpick, exaggerate, and lie!

Naaa ... those were the old days, now we just wait for someone like you to say it to our face ,,, then the Problem is Solved :wink:

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 02:00 PM

Good thing the media is so busy fact checking Trump so that they don't have time to fact check all the lies and bullsh!t Obama keeps feeding the American sheeple right? :biglaugh:

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 02:00 PM

And stupid shit pubs just want to bitch and cry and point fingers. Newsflash: our country's problems didnt start 8 years ago.

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 02:01 PM
So let me get this straight. S Korea and Japan having an atomic bomb is a bad thing?

But N Korea and Iran it is a good thing? (Clintons Treaty with N Korea, allowing them, and Obama's with Iran allowing them to have a Bomb in 10 years)

Also what I did not hear him say is he supported that. He said they would be better off?? and of course that is true. The world however might not be.

Don't you get it? The left is fine with Communist nations and Iran having nukes; it's our allies and the US they are so concerned about. :biglaugh:

Cigar
When are you pubs going to quit crying? I guess yall dont like the truth being spoken out loud. Im sick of the word because now you pubs are using it as a crutch. "You can only call me a racist when you hear me say minorities are inferior to whites." So, what do yall do instead? "I dont like him cuz he didnt wear a flag pin." "I dont like Michelle cuz she wants kids to go hungry!"

Obama could have gotten jobs for all the unemplyed and yall would still $#@! about him. Racial divide? That had little to with the First Family and more to do with all the $#@!roach pubs coming out of the woodwork. Yall claim its the Obamas because its a helluva lot better than admitting the truth. Racism has always been here...the difference now is that those dickheads are being more vocal and open about because they now have a group to hide behind. Thanks a lot tea partiers.

Obama tried but that would mean a Win for him, so the GOP did what they have been always doing, saying No and blaming Obama as if he's the one who controls spending.

Truth Detector

Black unemployment don't matter to Democrats. :laugh:

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 02:02 PM
I'm sick of racists.

They will aways be among us, thankfully the Old Ones are Dying off ...

So you both are sick of the Democratic Party? :biglaugh:

Cigar
06-06-2016, 02:04 PM
So you both are sick of the Democratic Party? :biglaugh:

So Sick I'm had a lot of Fun over the last several years, how about you? :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 02:05 PM
I'm sick of racists.

And stupid $#@! pubs just want to $#@! and cry and point fingers. Newsflash: our country's problems didnt start start getting fixed 8 years ago.

I fixed your statement to factually accurate. You're welcome. ;)

Truth Detector
I'm sick of racists.

And stupid $#@! pubs just want to $#@! and cry and point fingers. Newsflash: our country's problems didnt start start getting fixed 8 years ago.

I fixed your statement to factually accurate. You're welcome. ;)

Chris
I have Hispanic family members .. they're not playing.

So why do you?

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 02:06 PM
And stupid $#@! pubs just want to $#@! and cry and point fingers. Newsflash: our country's problems didn't start getting fixed 8 years ago.

There, I fixed your statement to be more factual. ;)

Cigar
06-06-2016, 02:07 PM
So why do you?

I don't personally know any Hispanic who likes Trump ... how about you?

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 02:08 PM
Don't you get it? The left is fine with Communist nations and Iran having nukes; it's our allies and the US they are so concerned about. :biglaugh:

Wheres my slingshot when i need it most? Stay right there im going to go get it.
*stomps off mumbling about pendejo mo fo's needing a rock between the eyes*

stjames1_53
06-06-2016, 02:08 PM
And stupid $#@! pubs just want to $#@! and cry and point fingers. Newsflash: our country's problems didnt start 8 years ago.

no. It started when the Fed Res took over our money and FDR started his socialist welfare progroms...............
Keynesian Spending is reborn through socialism/Communism

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 02:09 PM
There, I fixed your statement to be more factual. ;)

Ahmmm im telling! Its against the TOS to alter quotes. CHRIIIIIISSSS! Put him in time out!

stjames1_53
06-06-2016, 02:09 PM

there's a whole family of them in Seymour that has 10 Trump signs in their yard.
They are Naturalized Citizens and they are pissed about the illegals entering this country without having to go through what they did.

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 02:10 PM
no. It started when the Fed Res took over our money and FDR started his socialist welfare progroms...............
Keynesian Spending is reborn through socialism/Communism

I know. Thats why its irritating to hear people bitching like this is a new problem.

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 02:10 PM
So Sick I'm had a lot of Fun over the last several years, how about you? :biglaugh:

Typing buzzed again I see; or is the result of your public education? :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 02:11 PM

I'm constantly amused when Liberals think their anecdotal experiences make up an entire population.

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 02:11 PM
Wheres my slingshot when i need it most? Stay right there im going to go get it.
*stomps off mumbling about pendejo mo fo's needing a rock between the eyes*

You type the sweetest things to me! ::Batting eyes::

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 02:12 PM
Ahmmm im telling! Its against the TOS to alter quotes. CHRIIIIIISSSS! Put him in time out!

Only if they are not done with OBVIOUS intent dahlinks....I think?

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 02:13 PM
I'm constantly amused when Liberals think their anecdotal experiences make up an entire population.

Ok. Be fair and quote st. james then.

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 02:14 PM
Only if they are not done with OBVIOUS intent dahlinks....I think?

I dont care. Im still telling. And you cant stop me. Nanny nanny boo boo..stick your head poo poo! Igmo. :laughing7:

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 02:15 PM
Ok. Be fair and quote st. james then.

Right after you start quoting every Liberul on the forum who post anecdotal BS as fact. :laugh:

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 02:16 PM
I dont care. Im still telling. And you cant stop me. Nanny nanny boo boo..stick your head poo poo! Igmo. :laughing7:

You're cute when you go all third "gradish" like that. :biglaugh:

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 02:19 PM
Right after you start quoting every Liberul on the forum who post anecdotal BS as fact. :laugh:

Igmo. Dont you know that i only read YOUR posts?

I also have a bridge for sale. Interested?

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 02:20 PM
You're cute when you go all third "gradish" like that. :biglaugh:

Heyyyyy! Quitcher damn lying. I finished 5th grade!

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 03:58 PM
I think you mean lose not loose. There's always night classes.

I will take them if you promise to stop posting lies and promoting them.

decedent
06-06-2016, 05:36 PM

That's the day after National Total Confiscation Day.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 06:08 PM

Obama could have gotten jobs for all the unemplyed and yall would still $#@! about him. Racial divide? That had little to with the First Family and more to do with all the $#@!roach pubs coming out of the woodwork. Yall claim its the Obamas because its a helluva lot better than admitting the truth. Racism has always been here...the difference now is that those dickheads are being more vocal and open about because they now have a group to hide behind. Thanks a lot tea partiers.

Here I will give you some truth about your Democratic Party.

In 1964 the plan was put into place by the racist in the Party The signed the Civil rights act and Democrat President Johnson made the prediction that the N&@*#$ would be voting for the democrats for a 100 years.

Then you have the Abortion issues fully supported by the Democrats, and the founder of planed parent hood admits that Abortion is a good way to keep the Black population down. even today minorities make up the majority of the abortions in the USA

Look at Welfare and social safety nets systems. Created and passed by Democrats. They punish anyone that tries to get off the system but can't stay employed for a year to qualify for unemployment. they are designed to trap poor people and especially those living in the inner cities. They even supported Project housing and government subsidies, that turn into living hell holes where people can't escape violence and keep their kids out of gangs and drugs. They become trapped

Look at what Democrats did by getting the federal government involved in the Education system. WE have been declining every since, Now we have NO vocational training in public schools, the inner city systems are graduating less than half of the students. and poverty abounds in the minority communities.

Now lets look at open borders and the mass illegal immigration that is coming into a America. This is killing jobs for low skilled workers, Of course unfortunately the system has insured that many of these workers are products of the inner city schools. Which have very heavily minority systems.

If you want to see racism, and people that are against minority's. All you need to do is find a Democrat. Look at Bill Clinton, and Joe Biden. getting caught on tape saying that just a few years ago, then Presidential Candidate Obama would have been serving them Coffee

Stop giving me the Bull Shit about the GOP, What hey want to do is stop the lie that Blacks can't make it on their own and need the government to help them. What we want is for them to have the same chance at the American dream.

And if you still think that I am lying? Look at law enforcement in the inner city. What are they doing about these killing fields? Nothing that is what the Democrat Mayors are doing because they don't give a shit?

So right back at you sister, you belong to the party of racism, and racism never left you party.

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 06:10 PM
Like i said: crying and finger pointing. ^^^^^^^

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 07:07 PM
And stupid $#@! pubs just want to $#@! and cry and point fingers. Newsflash: our country's problems didnt start 8 years ago.

This just in, They did not start getting better 8 years ago either. People are worse off today, than when he took office. Well except the top 10%. of course that have enjoyed a 8 year fire sale.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 07:08 PM
Like i said: crying and finger pointing. ^^^^^^^'

You forgot Truth! Or you could prove any of those wrong?

Safety
06-06-2016, 07:13 PM

In 1964 the plan was put into place by the racist in the Party The signed the Civil rights act and Democrat President Johnson made the prediction that the N&@*#$ would be voting for the democrats for a 100 years.

Then you have the Abortion issues fully supported by the Democrats, and the founder of planed parent hood admits that Abortion is a good way to keep the Black population down. even today minorities make up the majority of the abortions in the USA

Look at Welfare and social safety nets systems. Created and passed by Democrats. They punish anyone that tries to get off the system but can't stay employed for a year to qualify for unemployment. they are designed to trap poor people and especially those living in the inner cities. They even supported Project housing and government subsidies, that turn into living hell holes where people can't escape violence and keep their kids out of gangs and drugs. They become trapped

Look at what Democrats did by getting the federal government involved in the Education system. WE have been declining every since, Now we have NO vocational training in public schools, the inner city systems are graduating less than half of the students. and poverty abounds in the minority communities.

Now lets look at open borders and the mass illegal immigration that is coming into a America. This is killing jobs for low skilled workers, Of course unfortunately the system has insured that many of these workers are products of the inner city schools. Which have very heavily minority systems.

If you want to see racism, and people that are against minority's. All you need to do is find a Democrat. Look at Bill Clinton, and Joe Biden. getting caught on tape saying that just a few years ago, then Presidential Candidate Obama would have been serving them Coffee

Stop giving me the Bull Shit about the GOP, What hey want to do is stop the lie that Blacks can't make it on their own and need the government to help them. What we want is for them to have the same chance at the American dream.

And if you still think that I am lying? Look at law enforcement in the inner city. What are they doing about these killing fields? Nothing that is what the Democrat Mayors are doing because they don't give a shit?

So right back at you sister, you belong to the party of racism, and racism never left you party.

:rofl:

Common
06-06-2016, 07:15 PM

When ya got nothing, theres always the old standby emoticons :rollseyes:

Safety
06-06-2016, 07:17 PM
When ya got nothing, theres always the old standby emoticons :rollseyes:

Shouldn't you be looking for howey?

Common
06-06-2016, 07:58 PM
Shouldn't you be looking for howey?

I know where howie is, where he posts and know what, Hes a gentleman there, no trolling, no name calling, no gay stuff, know why safety.

THE MODERATORS DONT ALLOW IT, having said that I know you miss him, he was ALWAYS in your corner and you liked he used the word racist as much as he did homophobe.:pointlaugh::pointlaugh: BTW you still got nuttin

del
06-06-2016, 08:13 PM

it must suck to be stupid enough to actually believe this shit.

Crepitus
06-06-2016, 08:17 PM
http://rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDE2LzAzLzExL2YyL1RSVU1QX0hBTkRTLjUxMjlkLmpwZw pwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4NjI3IwplCWpwZw/62f67416/742/TRUMP_HANDS_1.jpg

Safety
06-06-2016, 08:32 PM
I know where howie is, where he posts and know what, Hes a gentleman there, no trolling, no name calling, no gay stuff, know why safety.

THE MODERATORS DONT ALLOW IT, having said that I know you miss him, he was ALWAYS in your corner and you liked he used the word racist as much as he did homophobe.:pointlaugh::pointlaugh: BTW you still got nuttin

:biglaugh:

Chris
06-06-2016, 08:46 PM

Looks like you struck a few nerves with that. Learn to be more PC dammit.

Safety
06-06-2016, 08:50 PM
wut?

Chris
06-06-2016, 08:57 PM
wut?

LOOKS LIKE YOU STRUCK A FEW NERVES.. Lol

Safety
06-06-2016, 09:02 PM
LOOKS LIKE YOU STRUCK A FEW NERVES.. Lol

Laughing out loud at sheer idiocy isn't striking a nerve.

Chris
06-06-2016, 09:07 PM
Laughing out loud at sheer idiocy isn't striking a nerve.

Oh, I shouted because I thought you couldn't hear me. :D

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 10:25 PM

Nope. I just know that trying to tell the hard headed pubs that the 2 parties have flip flopped is a losing endeavor. They hang onto Johnsons words like a life preserver.

The part about inner city violence is laughable. If you even whisper the 2 words "gun control" they lose their shit and start bellering, "....outta my cold dead fingers!!!" What do yall suggest the mayors and powers that be do? Yall have effectively muzzled them. If not gun control..then what?
Then he made a pointless observation about Clinton and Biden and coffee. Who the hell cares or believes that crap? Laying the entire blame of racism at the feet of 2 has been politicians is ridiculous. Do yall think they are the only dems around? How about that twit Palin saying (upon hearing the election results), "well Sambo beat the bitch." Nice representation of pubs, huh?
The Obamas havent spread division of our country further. All that really happened is that putting them in the White House caused all the low life skinheads and such become vocal because they are appalled and disgusted by them being there.

Abortion? Thats supported by democrats because we dont want to go back to back alley coat hanger self abortions. It really is that simple. Plus, theres the way the pubs take Sangers comments completely out of context and fit it to their warped views.

Who the hell has punished anyone trying to get off welfare? Just another tired, lame talking point that is, quite frankly, stupid. Do yall really believe liberals want to PUNISH people for that? How dumb.

Yall think the pubs are so fine and upstanding and only want to help blacks and inner cities..
Then what have yall done to help them? Details please.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 10:29 PM

No Trump is the nominee, that PC crap is out the window for this round

They need to Cowboy Up, because they are about to get smacked in the face again.

Notice that Not one of these fucking cowards challenged the facts? Not one

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 10:34 PM

They need to Cowboy Up, because they are about to get smacked in the face again.

Better watch who you call a fucking coward, dickhead.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 10:41 PM
Nope. I just know that trying to tell the hard headed pubs that the 2 parties have flip flopped is a losing endeavor. They hang onto Johnsons words like a life preserver.

The part about inner city violence is laughable. If you even whisper the 2 words "gun control" they lose their $#@! and start bellering, "....outta my cold dead fingers!!!" What do yall suggest the mayors and powers that be do? Yall have effectively muzzled them. If not gun control..then what?
Then he made a pointless observation about Clinton and Biden and coffee. Who the hell cares or believes that crap? Laying the entire blame of racism at the feet of 2 has been politicians is ridiculous. Do yall think they are the only dems around? How about that twit Palin saying (upon hearing the election results), "well Sambo beat the $#@!." Nice representation of pubs, huh?
The Obamas havent spread division of our country further. All that really happened is that putting them in the White House caused all the low life skinheads and such become vocal because they are appalled and disgusted by them being there.

Abortion? Thats supported by democrats because we dont want to go back to back alley coat hanger self abortions. It really is that simple. Plus, theres the way the pubs take Sangers comments completely out of context and fit it to their warped views.

Who the hell has punished anyone trying to get off welfare? Just another tired, lame talking point that is, quite frankly, stupid. Do yall really believe liberals want to PUNISH people for that? How dumb.

Yall think the pubs are so fine and upstanding and only want to help blacks and inner cities..
Then what have yall done to help them? Details please.

Well first lets just look at that inner city problem. the cities with the biggest problems have the most restrictive gun laws? And these laws do nothing to get the guns out of the criminals hands.

Detroit is no longer the Murder Capital of the world? Because they have a police chief that tells the people to arm themselves and protect themselves. Democrats want to take guns away from law abiding citizens, they never do anything to get them out of the hands of Criminals. Obama has the worst record of Felony Firearms prosecutions of any President. The Democrats ended stop and Frisk in NYC. And BLM and handcuffed police in responding to violent crime. democrats love criminals. Don't believe me? Look at how many Obama is letting out of jail.

As far as Obama and Racial Division? Let us look at all the times he has come down on the wrong side of the law. The professor in Philly, The martin Shooting, Ferguson, Baltimore. If you want to see Racism, One need look no further than Obama. He has done nothing to bring people together.

And please look at the Welfare programs. If you get off the system and make even a little above Minimum wage, you will have quite a long period of time before you can get back on the system. You will no longer qualify for housing assistance for at least a year. and many times you can't even get food stamps. So if you get a job and don't make it to your mandated unemployment hours? You are screwed. And many states like MI a social worker is only allow so many cases. When they reach their maximum they hire another worker and everyone above them gets a raise, until they reach top rate. That punishes people for getting off the system.

You don't want to face the facts because liberals don't deal in facts they deal in feelings, but the facts and results of Progressive polices is that minorities suffer.

So start putting up your proof, because You Sister have chosen the party of Racism. deal with it.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 10:43 PM
Better watch who you call a $#@!ing coward, dickhead.

why It is not like any liberals are going to do anything about it?

And if you don't want to be called a coward start posting some facts. I would love to take your word for it, but you are a liberal and liberals lie.

del
06-06-2016, 10:46 PM

there's nothing there that is a fact.

not one.

so please to be fucking off now

thank you

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 10:47 PM
Fuck you. Why should i fucking reply to you now? Youve done naught but toss out barbs in each reply. If thats all youre going to do then fuck off. When you decide to quit being a dick then let me know.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 10:51 PM
Now what have Republican's done to help blacks.

#1 Ended Slavery But in the defense of Democrats that was a long time ago.

So lets look at what they wanted to do that was stopped.

Very strict laws on violent crime and Felony Firearms legislation adding an additional 5 year to a prison term if a crime was committed with a gun.

Concealed Carry legislation. These laws have seen the most dramatic drop in violent crime in the history of the country.

School of choice, charter Schools and they keep trying for a voucher program so parents can remove their children from failing school systems.

Enterprise Zones Denied by Democrats in the senate because it give a tax break to those that would create and keep jobs in the inner cities with high unemployment rates.

Welfare to Workfare reforms Bringing dignity and means back to families.

Defense of the family legislation. and Strength of marriage act.

Jobs Training and Vocational programs to Public school systems But this was actually ended by GWB with no child left behind.

So what have the Democrats done for them?

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 10:54 PM
$#@! you. Why should i $#@!ing reply to you now? Youve done naught but toss out barbs in each reply. If thats all youre going to do then $#@! off. When you decide to quit being a dick then let me know.

It happens when you have been called a racist for every disagreement with the left. I am so sick of this shit it just pisses me off. Even now the Trump dealings with the Judge is being twisted.

Did he say stuff that was stupid? YES! Was It racist? NO! So every time the left wants to lie about this stuff I am going to get nasty. Sorry just can't take the lies anymore.

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 11:03 PM
First black Supreme Court Justice. First black female to be on the federal bench. First black general in the army. First black Attorney General. First black cabinet member.
Guess who was in charge when those happened?

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 11:06 PM
It happens when you have been called a racist for every disagreement with the left. I am so sick of this shit it just pisses me off. Even now the Trump dealings with the Judge is being twisted.

Did he say stuff that was stupid? YES! Was It racist? NO! So every time the left wants to lie about this stuff I am going to get nasty. Sorry just can't take the lies anymore.

Right back atcha, pal. How do you think it feels to be called names everyday here? Libturd, libtard, liar, lazy, leech, dimocrap, etc..... Thats what we deal with here. And you want to be touchy about ONE word?

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 11:16 PM
Who desegregated the armed forces? Truman....and he was a.....wait for it....democrat!

Subdermal
06-06-2016, 11:28 PM
First black Supreme Court Justice. First black female to be on the federal bench. First black general in the army. First black Attorney General. First black cabinet member.

Wait.

Are you actually attempting to have Dems get credit for Clarence Thomas on the SCOTUS?

You should inform Anita Hill and pretty much every Dem ever.

Safety
06-07-2016, 05:59 AM
Now what have Republican's done to help blacks.

#1 Ended Slavery But in the defense of Democrats that was a long time ago.

So lets look at what they wanted to do that was stopped.

Very strict laws on violent crime and Felony Firearms legislation adding an additional 5 year to a prison term if a crime was committed with a gun.

Concealed Carry legislation. These laws have seen the most dramatic drop in violent crime in the history of the country.

School of choice, charter Schools and they keep trying for a voucher program so parents can remove their children from failing school systems.

Enterprise Zones Denied by Democrats in the senate because it give a tax break to those that would create and keep jobs in the inner cities with high unemployment rates.

Welfare to Workfare reforms Bringing dignity and means back to families.

Defense of the family legislation. and Strength of marriage act.

Jobs Training and Vocational programs to Public school systems But this was actually ended by GWB with no child left behind.

So what have the Democrats done for them?

Ended slavery? Republicans? You misspelled northern white guilt ridden liberals, you know, the same ideology you rail against daily.

f'king think conservatives ended slavery, :rofl:

Safety
06-07-2016, 06:01 AM
Wait.

Are you actually attempting to have Dems get credit for Clarence Thomas on the SCOTUS?

Wait, are you actually attempting to say Clearance Thomas was the first black on the SCOTUS? Ever heard about Thurgood Marshall? You know, the one Lyndon Johnson appointed?

:rofl: :rofl:

Wow.

Chris
06-07-2016, 08:25 AM
So we have Reps AND Dems being racist and, apparently, helping blacks. It really seems to get the goat of liberals that Dems are not lilly white innocents. The tu quoque arguments are hilarious.

PolWatch
06-07-2016, 08:45 AM
Please stay on topic. No provoking. No retaliation. No name calling. TB's to follow.

Cigar
06-07-2016, 08:52 AM
Wait, are you actually attempting to say Clearance Thomas was the first black on the SCOTUS? Ever heard about Thurgood Marshall? You know, the one Lyndon Johnson appointed?

:rofl: :rofl:

Wow.

Wow X2 :toothy12:

Safety
06-07-2016, 10:53 AM
So we have Reps AND Dems being racist and, apparently, helping blacks. It really seems to get the goat of liberals that Dems are not lilly white innocents. The tu quoque arguments are hilarious.

Not really, its the same people helping blacks then and now. Just like the same people being racist towards black today are the same ones that were in the Klan. The only thing that changed is which party the liberals and conservatives know to follow. The vote on the CRA established that fact. Party labels are accurate today, but history has shown that ideology was the way to determine the difference between conservative and liberal.

Chris
06-07-2016, 10:59 AM
Not really, its the same people helping blacks then and now. Just like the same people being racist towards black today are the same ones that were in the Klan. The only thing that changed is which party the liberals and conservatives know to follow. The vote on the CRA established that fact. Party labels are accurate today, but history has shown that ideology was the way to determine the difference between conservative and liberal.

That's historically inaccurate. It was old Dems who resisted CRA and young Republicans who took their place over time and championed CRA, albeit as regulation of the government, and new Dems who pushed into social justice.

And historically inaccurate as there's really no relationship between Rep and Dem parties and lib/con principles.

Safety
06-07-2016, 11:14 AM
That's historically inaccurate. It was old Dems who resisted CRA and young Republicans who took their place over time and championed CRA, albeit as regulation of the government, and new Dems who pushed into social justice.

And historically inaccurate as there's really no relationship between Rep and Dem parties and lib/con principles.

Actually it's historically factual. I have posted the breakdown in votes by geographical area. There is no denying the fact that northern liberals voted for the legislation and southern conservatives voted against it, regardless of the label they carried. 1964 was the year that made it clear democrats were for liberals, Republicans were for conservatives.

Chris
06-07-2016, 11:32 AM
Actually it's historically factual. I have posted the breakdown in votes by geographical area. There is no denying the fact that northern liberals voted for the legislation and southern conservatives voted against it, regardless of the label they carried. 1964 was the year that made it clear democrats were for liberals, Republicans were for conservatives.

OK, so show us how you determined who was a liberal and who was a conservative--by how they voted? LOL. All you know is their party affiliation and yet you speak of liberal vs conservative. Not sure how you make that leap of speculation.

Safety
06-07-2016, 11:43 AM
OK, so show us how you determined who was a liberal and who was a conservative--by how they voted? LOL. All you know is their party affiliation and yet you speak of liberal vs conservative. Not sure how you make that leap of speculation.

Probably the same way people know who is liberal and conservative on an anonymous internet board.

Chris
06-07-2016, 11:51 AM
Probably the same way people know who is liberal and conservative on an anonymous internet board.

Right, everyone has a different definition. So such designations become meaningless.

From http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/minute/Civil_Rights_Filibuster_Ended.htm

June 10, 1964
Civil Rights Filibuster Ended

At 9:51 on the morning of June 10, 1964, Senator Robert C. Byrd completed an address that he had begun 14 hours and 13 minutes earlier. The subject was the pending Civil Rights Act of 1964, a measure that occupied the Senate for 60 working days, including seven Saturdays. A day earlier, Senate whips Hubert Humphrey (D-MN) and Thomas Kuchel (R-CA), the bill's floor managers, concluded they had the 67 votes required at that time to end the debate.

The Civil Rights Act provided protection of voting rights; banned discrimination in public facilities—including private businesses offering public services—such as lunch counters, hotels, and theaters; and established equal employment opportunity as the law of the land.

As Senator Byrd took his seat, House members, former senators, and others—150 of them—vied for limited standing space at the back of the chamber. With all gallery seats taken, hundreds waited outside in hopelessly extended lines.

Georgia Democrat Richard Russell offered the final arguments in opposition. Minority Leader Everett Dirksen, who had enlisted the Republican votes that made cloture a realistic option, spoke for the proponents with his customary eloquence. Noting that the day marked the 100th anniversary of Abraham Lincoln's nomination to a second term, the Illinois Republican proclaimed, in the words of Victor Hugo, "Stronger than all the armies is an idea whose time has come." He continued, "The time has come for equality of opportunity in sharing in government, in education, and in employment. It will not be stayed or denied. It is here!"

Now, again, who championed the bill and who opposed it? Why Republicans and Democrats respectively. That's history.

Safety
06-07-2016, 12:13 PM
Right, everyone has a different definition. So such designations become meaningless.

From http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/minute/Civil_Rights_Filibuster_Ended.htm

Now, again, who championed the bill and who opposed it? Why Republicans and Democrats respectively. That's history.

The civil war was between which two geographical locations? The south is known as historically what....conservative, the north is known historically as what....liberal. You are still trying to state your case using the labels as they were, but ask yourself, all the people you call SJW, are they likely to be conservative or liberal? Are they likely to be dressed in sheets and burning crosses on black folks yards? Doubtful, right? The CRA vote was something like 154 in favor north, and 3 nay, the south was like 97 nay, and 2 in favor. It doesn't take a nuclear physicist to see the difference.

Here's the vote break down....

Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)

And the senate version

Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%) (only Ralph Yarborough of Texas voted in favor)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%) (John Tower of Texas)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%) (only Robert Byrd of West Virginia voted against)
Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)

Pretty obvious.

zelmo1234
06-07-2016, 12:58 PM

First black Congressman, Senator, Gov. Sec of State There are lists of first on all sides, but only one party that is called Racist all the time.

Why do you think that is?

Safety
06-07-2016, 03:55 PM
First black Congressman, Senator, Gov. Sec of State There are lists of first on all sides, but only one party that is called Racist all the time.

Maybe because one party have members like the ones below? Surely you can do simple math, right?

No guilt ridden white lib on their knees apologizing to blacks regrets slavery more than me. without slavery the black population in America would be almost nil and the racial tensions we suffer from now would not exist.

How much money are you going to send to Michael Brown's family, Nigar? I hear they're so poor they're down to stealing boxes of cigarillos.

Thats because nxxxxxs deserve it.

you better be a big man to do that. RedRose is right. Black women are vicious in a situation such as this. And you can punch them in the face and somehow they get up. Not a testament to their toughness but the power of the devil inside them.

So few blacks are in my area and with the black men shunning them for white women, seems a few black women are free. But they have so many babies. Guess the black men only like them at night.

This chart explains everything about black people:

You going to pull the race card out now, zelmo1234?

Daworm
06-07-2016, 03:59 PM

They don't want to work, at least not straight jobs. They would rather sling dope and be on welfare.

Safety
06-07-2016, 04:10 PM
Democrats want you to speak louder and more often....

del
06-07-2016, 04:13 PM
Wait.

thurgood marshall

moron

del
06-07-2016, 04:15 PM

because only one party works at it

kudos

zelmo1234
06-07-2016, 09:39 PM
Maybe because one party have members like the ones below? Surely you can do simple math, right?

No I will leave the Race baiting to you.

I am not saying that there is not Racism. I think it is appalling.

What I find interesting is that it is only appalling if the person making the racist statement is a Republican.

Democrats can say some horrible shit and they are not held accountable.

I wonder why.

You going to pull the race card out now, @zelmo1234 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=588)?

Safety
06-07-2016, 09:43 PM
What were you saying?