PDA

View Full Version : The Negro in the WH

Daworm
06-03-2016, 09:45 PM
Obama justifies his capricious opinions with fallacious logical arguments based on argumentum ad baculum. In case you're unfamiliar with the term, it means that if we don't accept Obama's claim that newspapers should report only on items he agrees with then he will descend to character assassination and name calling. Remember...he had Joan Rivers killed.

If you don't see it, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial.

Safety
06-03-2016, 09:48 PM
Captain Obvious

Let me know when cigar does stuff like this.

Captain Obvious
06-03-2016, 09:49 PM
@Captain Obvious (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3)

My pleasure

Mister D
06-03-2016, 09:53 PM
My pleasure

Surely he can't mean racially charged dumbfuckery. Does he mean complete sentences without random capitalization?

Captain Obvious
06-03-2016, 10:13 PM
Surely he can't mean racially charged dumbfuckery. Does he mean complete sentences without random capitalization?

Or the subliminal gay sex innuendo?

Common Sense
06-03-2016, 10:13 PM
Obama justifies his capricious opinions with fallacious logical arguments based on argumentum ad baculum. In case you're unfamiliar with the term, it means that if we don't accept Obama's claim that newspapers should report only on items he agrees with then he will descend to character assassination and name calling. Remember...he had Joan Rivers killed.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/82/1f/d9/821fd9a65577a20c537b382332cfc34b.jpg

Captain Obvious
06-03-2016, 10:18 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/82/1f/d9/821fd9a65577a20c537b382332cfc34b.jpg

Caitlyn Jenner?

Common Sense
06-03-2016, 10:18 PM
Caitlyn Jenner?

Shit, I thought it was Hillary.

Safety
06-03-2016, 10:19 PM
Shit, I thought it was Hillary.

Can't be her, I heard she is supposed to be in prison for an email scandal or something...

The Xl
06-03-2016, 10:22 PM
There is no reason for shit like this.

Safety
06-03-2016, 10:27 PM
Yet here it is.

Captain Obvious
06-03-2016, 10:30 PM
Yet here it is.

This guy's a slug. The OP (not you, lol).

Great snark material though, take advantage of it.

decedent
06-03-2016, 10:31 PM

Mental hospitals shouldn't have internet access.

Dr. Who
06-03-2016, 10:33 PM

OK - conspiracy theorists say.... Good grief, why would the President have a comedienne killed for repeating internet banter, like it would stop it? It's not like she was the source of those "the president is gay and the first lady is a tranny" stories. People make up the most amazing stories with absolutely no substantiation, spread them on the internet and suddenly it is "the truth" to those who want it to be true. Argumentum ad populum.

Common Sense
06-03-2016, 10:36 PM
OK - conspiracy theorists say.... Good grief, why would the President have a comedienne killed for repeating internet banter, like it would stop it? It's not like she was the source of those "the president is gay and the first lady is a tranny" stories. People make up the most amazing stories with absolutely no substantiation, spread them on the internet and suddenly it is "the truth" to those who want it to be true. Argumentum ad populum.

The internet is a double edged sword. It's amazing in that it's connected so many of us and given is so much information at our fingertips. However I honestly believe it's helped a lot of simpletons become crazy people. There is just so much crazy shit out there that people believe.

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 10:39 PM

Lol......

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 10:41 PM
However I honestly believe it's helped a lot of simpletons become crazy people. It's just everyone access to the crazy people.

del
06-03-2016, 10:49 PM
It's just everyone access to the crazy people.

and liars

Captain Obvious
06-03-2016, 10:52 PM
and liars

That's a lie

del
06-03-2016, 10:52 PM
That's a lie

how would you know?

you're polish

Captain Obvious
06-03-2016, 10:53 PM
how would you know?

you're polish

You betcha dupa

del
06-03-2016, 10:56 PM
You betcha dupa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXYKkb-SynM

Dr. Who
06-03-2016, 10:58 PM
The internet is a double edged sword. It's amazing in that it's connected so many of us and given is so much information at our fingertips. However I honestly believe it's helped a lot of simpletons become crazy people. There is just so much crazy shit out there that people believe.
People believe what they want to believe. There are some "conspiracy theories" that have some substantiation that is difficult to completely ignore, but stuff like this is just frankly gossip and if you dig down, there are no facts underlying the speculation. It's like if you repeat a lie often enough, it must be true even if it is illogical on it's face.

Captain Obvious
06-03-2016, 10:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXYKkb-SynM

It's the chicken dance actually.

I can do the chicken dance like... a mother... fucking... riot.

My grandparents spoke polish. My dad understood it but couldn't speak it, if that makes sense. They'd talk to him in polish but he'd respond in english.

When he was young they had a dog that only understood polish commands. The dog broke his leg once and they called a taxi to take it to a vet. My dad broke his leg and my Dza Dza (grandpap) pulled him to the hospital in a toy wagon.

Ravens Fan
06-03-2016, 11:00 PM

Difference being, this guy will be gone within a week... No one is going to defend his MO.

maineman
06-03-2016, 11:01 PM
I'm putting this douche nozzle on ignore. Life is too short.

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 11:12 PM
and liars
And idiots.

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 11:13 PM
I'm putting this douche nozzle on ignore. Life is too short.

Lol.....

del
06-03-2016, 11:15 PM
And idiots.

that you're an idiot is just my opinion

that you're a liar is a demonstrated fact

Tahuyaman
06-03-2016, 11:21 PM
that you're an idiot is just my opinion

that you're a liar is a demonstrated fact
Lol....

Safety
06-03-2016, 11:31 PM
Difference being, this guy will be gone within a week... No one is going to defend his MO.

I think the difference is, this guy is spieling about his opinion, cigar posts threads with links from democratic talking point websites. Click on cigar's profile and take a look at the threads he created, post one where he speaks about a white person like this OP did.

Captain Obvious
06-03-2016, 11:36 PM
I think the difference is, this guy is spieling about his opinion, cigar posts threads with links from democratic talking point websites. Click on cigar's profile and take a look at the threads he created, post one where he speaks about a white person like this OP did.

I will, trust me on that.

It might be today, tomorrow or 6 months from now.

I don't gravitate to Cigar's posts because they're mostly garbage, I tend to look for other posters who have substance, but I'll tag you on one when I come across it.

Safety
06-03-2016, 11:39 PM
I will, trust me on that.

It might be today, tomorrow or 6 months from now.

I don't gravitate to Cigar's posts because they're mostly garbage, I tend to look for other posters who have substance, but I'll tag you on one when I come across it.

I've even called him out on threads that were ridiculous in trying to link racism to the topic, but nothing comes close to some of the other characters here, like a thread in the hole comparing monkeys to black teens jumping on cars.

Captain Obvious
06-03-2016, 11:42 PM
I've even called him out on threads that were ridiculous in trying to link racism to the topic, but nothing comes close to some of the other characters here, like a thread in the hole comparing monkeys to black teens jumping on cars.

Fair enough.

I'll ping you when the time comes.

Ravens Fan
06-03-2016, 11:47 PM

Unfortunately, my time has been limited lately (except for reading some while riding in the work truck, but on a phone I dropped and shattered the screen on)and will continue to be for at least a couple more weeks. I don't think I really need to find a carbon copy of this guys post to prove my point though. I will leave it at that, as I am not trying to question moderation, just had to add my 2 cents.

Ethereal
06-04-2016, 02:08 AM

How do we know this guy isn't just another decedent-style poster trying to satirize his political opponents?

Common
06-04-2016, 03:09 AM

Did you come here to be cigars daddy and protector Safety ? you do a great job of it, but your not alone.

Now who is this guy and why is he still here posting this nasty racial garbage.

FindersKeepers
06-04-2016, 05:15 AM

Daworm is nothing more than a troll. I wonder if it could be another Semite Art sock -- considering the poor grammar that likely comes from an online translator.

Cigar just likes to stir the pot ---

midcan5
06-04-2016, 05:58 AM
Since our president is of mixed parentage wouldn't it for the sake of fairness require another descriptor? Growing up I heard many, few are used now, and then there is the fact everyone started in Africa so since Adam and Eve were black, you all know what the sun does should you stay out too long, we need a better descriptor or maybe none at all? Daworm may just be a twelve year old unaware of biology evolution and genetics. Let's assume he's not a bigoted, ignorant, racist dumbbell for the moment, give him time to prove it.

Safety
06-04-2016, 06:02 AM
Since our president is of mixed parentage wouldn't it for the sake of fairness require another descriptor? Growing up I heard many, few are used now, and then there is the fact everyone started in Africa so since Adam and Eve were black, you all know what the sun does should you stay out too long, we need a better descriptor or maybe none at all? Daworm may just be a twelve year old unaware of biology evolution and genetics. Let's assume he's not a bigoted, ignorant, racist dumbbell for the moment, give him time to prove it.

I haven't known trolls to spend the time to be accurate.

Mac-7
06-04-2016, 06:12 AM

Obumer rejects his white half

Captain Obvious
06-04-2016, 09:27 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/sI6HVnz6Wq0/maxresdefault.jpg

The Xl
06-04-2016, 10:30 AM
This guy isn't going to last very long here anyway. And he shouldn't. Controversial opinions are fine, but when you resort to inflammatory racial insults, you come across as a useless racist dumb fuck, and no actual conversation is going to be had.

birddog
06-04-2016, 10:53 AM
I doubt Daworm was correct in the OP about Obama killing Joan Rivers, but who knows? The rest of the OP was spot on! Obama is garbage, and it has nothing to do with his color, although he would have been properly vetted and never nominated if he was not black.

birddog
06-04-2016, 10:54 AM
This guy isn't going to last very long here anyway. And he shouldn't. Controversial opinions are fine, but when you resort to inflammatory racial insults, you come across as a useless racist dumb $#@!, and no actual conversation is going to be had.

Was he racist in the OP?

silvereyes
06-05-2016, 01:10 AM
There is no reason for shit like this.

Like what shit? The total dipshit who posted it or the dipshit content? ;)

silvereyes
06-05-2016, 01:12 AM

Ok....that shit is funny...I don't give a shit who ya are.

silvereyes
06-05-2016, 01:19 AM
Did you come here to be cigars daddy and protector Safety ? you do a great job of it, but your not alone.

Now who is this guy and why is he still here posting this nasty racial garbage.

What the hell? Dude, seriously?

Safety
06-05-2016, 02:23 AM
I doubt Daworm was correct in the OP about Obama killing Joan Rivers, but who knows? The rest of the OP was spot on! Obama is garbage, and it has nothing to do with his color, although he would have been properly vetted and never nominated if he was not black.

You are correct, based upon his policies and how they loved Bush, if he was not black, conservatives would have voted for him twice...

Common
06-05-2016, 04:44 AM
Its one thing to be a hyper partisan and its a whole other thing to disparage someone because of their race or gender or whatever on a personal level.

I call obama a jerkoff and I believe he is a trifling silly symbolic worthless jerkoff. That has NOTHING to do with his race I thought Jimmy Carter was an even bigger jerkoff.

We need to stop the race bait bullshit ON BOTH SIDES, this is one country divided we fail.

Just stop and be honest and think if youre white how many white pieces of trash you met in your life. If your black think about the black pieces of trash you have met in your life. There is shit everywhere it doesnt choose a favorite

FindersKeepers
06-05-2016, 05:19 AM
That has NOTHING to do with his race I thought Jimmy Carter was an even bigger jerkoff.

Good golly, you can say that again!

We need to stop the race bait bull$#@! ON BOTH SIDES, this is one country divided we fail.

I agree.

There were most likely some people who refused to vote for Obama based on the color of his skin -- we know that because we know supremacist groups exist. A vote for another -- solely on the basis that Obama is black -- would have been a racist vote.

But, it doesn't stop there.

We had millions vote for the man just because he is black. Literally MILLIONS. Those votes are just as racist as the other ones, yet those voters do not seem to recognize their own racism.

A vote based on skin color (whether it's for or against) is a racist vote. Period. No exceptions.

A majority of conservatives did NOT cast a racist vote against Obama in either of the elections. It just didn't happen, although the democrats sure tried to play the race card.

The simple fact is that Obama's policies are too far in Left field to get a good audience with conservatives.

Right now, we're seeing Hillary attacked far more viciously than Obama was ever attacked and guess what? It's NOT because she's a woman.

When the democrats started the BS about racist conservative votes -- they did the entire nation a disservice. Especially blacks.

waltky
06-05-2016, 05:24 AM
Used to be...

... if there was a Negro inna White House...

... at the end of the day...

... dey would told him visiting hours was over.

Safety
06-05-2016, 05:27 AM
...gotta love it.

Mac-7
06-05-2016, 05:36 AM
We had millions vote for the man just because he is black. Literally MILLIONS. Those votes are just as racist as the other ones, yet those voters do not seem to recognize their own racism.

A vote based on skin color (whether it's for or against) is a racist vote. Period. No exceptions.

that is one of those undeniable truths that black and guilt-ridden white liberals avoid like the plague.

If obumer were white he would not be in the white house unless hillary invited him there as a guest.