PDA

View Full Version : tPF Secret Service Agents detest Hillary

Common
06-06-2016, 07:10 AM
Gary Byrne says he was posted outside Bill Clinton's Oval Office in 1990Was one of the agents who testified to a grand jury about Monica Lewisnky
Complained about her behavior and 'out of hours' access to the West Wing
Releasing book so voters understand the 'real' Clinton before the election
Reports say his expose is causing deep concern in the White House
The release of the book comes a month before the Democratic convention
Secret Service agents have openly discussed protecting Hillary in the past
Investigative journalist Ron Kessler said agents detested Hillary

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3626031/A-Secret-Service-agent-protected-Hillary-Clinton-set-publish-tell-book.html

Cigar
06-06-2016, 07:23 AM
SO that should be good news for you :laugh:

Keep Hope Alive

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 07:36 AM
Now Common.

You will have to take this up with JD.

After all it is impossible that you are I could know any of this. We don't have permission from liberals to know it.

She is a terrible person. Do you really think that people that run a "Charity" and use all but 10% of the money for their own slush fund, and when the fund runs low, use it to sell access to the state department are good people.

They are Horrible people that set themselves above all others.

exotix
06-06-2016, 07:39 AM
This would certainly be a much more profitable endeavor than say a secret service agent writing a book about the day when he was posted outside the oval office when the Bin Laden Determined to Strike in the U.S. memo was delivered to Bush .. or even on 9/11 when Bush delivered his speech from Booker Elementary from a presidential podium that mysteriously was in a secret service agents' car.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 07:45 AM
This would certainly be a much more profitable endeavor than say a secret service agent writing a book about the day when he was posted outside the oval office when the Bin Laden Determined to Strike in the U.S. memo was delivered to Bush .. or even on 9/11 when Bush delivered his speech from Booker Elementary from a presidential podium that mysteriously was in a secret service agents' car.

There have been writings on this. Clearly showing the great anguish that Obama had over the possible killing of terrorists.

It is hard for Democrats to take action against their friends.

exotix
06-06-2016, 07:52 AM
There have been writings on this.

Clearly showing the great anguish that Obama had over the possible killing of terrorists.

It is hard for Democrats to take action against their friends.As I remember, Obama trashed Trump then an hour later killed Bin Laden.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 07:53 AM
As I remember, Obama trashed Trump then an hour later killed Bin Laden.

And all this time I thought it was the Navy Seals who did it?

That Obama is quite a fellow?

maineman
06-06-2016, 08:16 AM

you do know who they work for and whose will they enforce?

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 08:19 AM
you do know who they work for and whose will they enforce?

I was being a Smart Ass

But last time I checked, it was the American people, But then they once were the Presidents boss as well.

maineman
06-06-2016, 08:44 AM
I was being a Smart Ass

But last time I checked, it was the American people, But then they once were the Presidents boss as well.

the oath of office for military personnel doesn't say shit about the American people. It does, however, say they work for the President.

and you're pretty much always a smart ass, btw.

Common
06-06-2016, 08:50 AM

Obama is a jerkoff

Common
06-06-2016, 08:51 AM
the oath of office for military personnel doesn't say shit about the American people. It does, however, say they work for the President.

and your not a smartass LMAO

Adelaide
06-06-2016, 08:52 AM
It seems bad form to discuss people you formerly protected. I imagine if secret service agents of the past had no professional integrity they would have some pretty great or horrible stories about every president and their family.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 08:54 AM
the oath of office for military personnel doesn't say $#@! about the American people. It does, however, say they work for the President.

I think it says something about protecting and defending the constitution, Which has that part about a Government of, by and for the people? I think that even comes above being the Presidents Bitch.

And Thanks I will take that as a compliment.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 08:57 AM
It seems bad form to discuss people you formerly protected. I imagine if secret service agents of the past had no professional integrity they would have some pretty great or horrible stories about every president and their family.

It also seems bad form to insult and belittle the very people responsible for protecting your life.

And they have spoken out about others. GWB would leave the oval office and go down to the kitchens by ways other than to door they were standing at, they would have to go find him. But he always seemed to be nice and respectful

Because Hillary is a nasty piece of work? Well payback can be a bitch sometimes.

maineman
06-06-2016, 09:34 AM
and your not a smartass LMAO

I'm always smart... sometimes, when someone deserves it, I'm an ass.

maineman
06-06-2016, 09:36 AM
I think it says something about protecting and defending the constitution, Which has that part about a Government of, by and for the people? I think that even comes above being the Presidents Bitch.

And Thanks I will take that as a compliment.

meh... sailors work for the President. they don't work for you. The President works for you.

MisterVeritis
06-06-2016, 11:40 AM
the oath of office for military personnel doesn't say $#@! about the American people. It does, however, say they work for the President.

Hmmm:

Commissioned Officers:

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.[1] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Uniformed_Services_Oath_of_Office#ci te_note-USC10.3331-1)

Enlisted:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

AZ Jim
06-06-2016, 11:43 AM
Now Common.

You will have to take this up with JD.

After all it is impossible that you are I could know any of this. We don't have permission from liberals to know it.

She is a terrible person. Do you really think that people that run a "Charity" and use all but 10% of the money for their own slush fund, and when the fund runs low, use it to sell access to the state department are good people.

They are Horrible people that set themselves above all others.Can you document that?

AZ Jim
06-06-2016, 11:46 AM
and you're pretty much always a smart ass, btw. Heavy on the smart ass!

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 11:48 AM
Can you document that?

It appears that the movie Clinton Cash has done if for me.

All those that have gotten the sneak peak say it is very damaging information. If there is BS in the movie and I am sure they is a certain amount, I will call that our too.

AZ Jim
06-06-2016, 11:55 AM
It appears that the movie Clinton Cash has done if for me.

All those that have gotten the sneak peak say it is very damaging information. If there is BS in the movie and I am sure they is a certain amount, I will call that our too.I'll believe it when you have a fair and impartial report stating that, until such time (which will never come) I call bullshit.

birddog
06-06-2016, 12:09 PM
The Hildebeast is evil, lying, vile, murdering scum! Be enlightened and accept it.

By the ways, in all my many years on forums, I have never reported anyone or put anyone on "ignore." I have always had enough smarts and nerve to handle a situation, or just ignore their idiocy on my own.:grin: