PDA

View Full Version : Way of the beggar and Light worlds

thriller
06-06-2016, 07:36 AM
I am clairvoyant Prorok and the telepathist. I am a contactor, it means what with me telepathic is told by Aliens.

The space in space is arranged very difficult. There are parts of space which we do not see sight. Therefore also Shambhala it is not visible usual sight. Though Shambhala is in a space orbit over the Himalayas.

I helped to create four light worlds in which light trees and other plants grow now. These worlds are not visible usual sight too, but they are in Solar system.

It is the world:
- the world Got down;
- world of Oaks;
- world of Birches;
- world of Sweet cherry;
- world of an ancient garden of Lu;

These worlds - storages of seeds of Life. Trees in these worlds - live, though they and light. These trees are connected telepathic with mentality of Saint people of our planet but not all nationalities. One world is connected with Saint Chinese, another with Saint Slavs, and the third with Saint Jews. Trees blossom, and then yield fruits - sacred seeds of Life and these fruits will be stored in these worlds till the moment when the Sun does not blow up. When through hundreds of millions years the Sun blows up - sacred seeds of Life will be carried on the Universes.
The part of these light worlds is connected with Earth trees. For example the world of Birches - is connected with birches which grow in Moscow in Lianozovsky park. I have a mutual love to some trees of this park.

Under a surface of the Moon there is intelligent life, there are underground cities. The world of Birches is also connected with Lunyanami and with People from the Moon.

I have a choice now. Or to lead life of the ordinary person or to continue to create the light worlds with trees.

The highest Gods officially already allowed me to create three more worlds:
- world of Larches;
- world of Pears;
- world of Apple-trees;

Creation of the following worlds was still discussed:
- world of Cypresses;
- world of Cherries;
- world of Plums;
- world of the Mespilus;
- world of a yellow Mountain ash;
- world of the Sea-buckthorn;
- world of the Aspen;

In total in Solar system it is possible to create about 500 light worlds - any more will not sustain the Sun.

To help to create the new light worlds I need money. I need money for travel to other countries, for livelihood, for occupation by yoga and on keeping of my daughter.

The light worlds are technologies of far future mankind, perhaps people will learn to work with these worlds through one million years. Even Inhuman civilizations are not able to create the light worlds. It is ancient knowledge which was lost long ago. I am a unique person, the Prophet.

The future not only the different people of mankind, but also the future of many Inhuman civilizations is connected with the light worlds.

The way of the Beggar is a noble way. I ask to give me money for the humanistic purposes and for creation of the light worlds.

My purses in the WebMoney system:

Z168790696896
R423335621571
E286086216568

Captain Obvious
06-06-2016, 07:49 AM
https://memecrunch.com/meme/2OGPB/uhh-wut/image.png

FindersKeepers
06-06-2016, 08:25 AM
I am clairvoyant Prorok and the telepathist. I am a contactor, it means what with me telepathic is told by Aliens.

The space in space is arranged very difficult. There are parts of space which we do not see sight. Therefore also Shambhala it is not visible usual sight. Though Shambhala is in a space orbit over the Himalayas.

I helped to create four light worlds in which light trees and other plants grow now. These worlds are not visible usual sight too, but they are in Solar system.

It is the world:
- the world Got down;
- world of Oaks;
- world of Birches;
- world of Sweet cherry;

These worlds - storages of seeds of Life. Trees in these worlds - live, though they and light. These trees are connected telepathic with mentality of Saint people of our planet but not all nationalities. One world is connected with Saint Chinese, another with Saint Slavs, and the third with Saint Jews. Trees blossom, and then yield fruits - sacred seeds of Life and these fruits will be stored in these worlds till the moment when the Sun does not blow up. When through hundreds of millions years the Sun blows up - sacred seeds of Life will be carried on the Universes.
The part of these light worlds is connected with Earth trees. For example the world of Birches - is connected with birches which grow in Moscow in Lianozovsky park. I have a mutual love to some trees of this park.

Under a surface of the Moon there is intelligent life, there are underground cities. The world of Birches is also connected with Lunyanami and with People from the Moon.

I have a choice now. Or to lead life of the ordinary person or to continue to create the light worlds with trees.

- world of Larches;
- world of Pears;
- world of Apple-trees;

- world of Cypresses;
- world of Cherries;
- world of Plums;
- world of the Mespilus;
- world of the Aspen;

In total in Solar system it is possible to create about 500 light worlds - any more will not sustain the Sun.

To help to create the new light worlds I need money. I need money for travel to other countries, for livelihood, for occupation by yoga and on keeping of my daughter.

The light worlds are technologies of far future mankind, perhaps people will learn to work with these worlds through one million years. Even Inhuman civilizations are not able to create the light worlds. It is ancient knowledge which was lost long ago. I am a unique person, the Prophet.

The future not only the different people of mankind, but also the future of many Inhuman civilizations is connected with the light worlds.

The way of the Beggar is a noble way. I ask to give me money for the humanistic purposes and for creation of the light worlds.

Z168790696896
R423335621571
E286086216568

You can create light worlds but you can't create money?

Too bad for you.

Get a job.

thriller
06-06-2016, 08:33 AM
I cannot work because with me constantly Aliens telepathic speak.

The Sage of Main Street
06-06-2016, 09:42 AM

It is the world:
- the world Got down;
- world of Oaks;
- world of Birches;
- world of Sweet cherry;

- world of Larches;
- world of Pears;
- world of Apple-trees;

- world of Cypresses;
- world of Cherries;
- world of Plums;
- world of the Mespilus;
- world of the Aspen;

Z168790696896
R423335621571
E286086216568 At least you don't believe in Chris's voodoo economics.

Captain Obvious
06-06-2016, 09:53 AM
Isn't this gaudy solicitation against forum rules?

I mean, really?

thriller
06-07-2016, 01:17 AM
I am from Moscow, Russia.

I ask CIA to give me money.

Doublejack
06-07-2016, 05:35 AM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/e3/e38c73bf53c6ab4f6946a654801c90bda7ee514f172538739e 2d88183ac76c5b.jpg

Common
06-07-2016, 06:21 AM
This guy is either brilliant or nuts

The Sage of Main Street
06-07-2016, 08:49 AM
This guy is either brilliant or nuts That's the way Nobel Prize winner John Nash of A Beautiful Mind became in real life.

The Sage of Main Street
06-07-2016, 08:56 AM
https://memecrunch.com/meme/2OGPB/uhh-wut/image.png He's another one of those failed attempts to clone Chris.

Chris
06-07-2016, 09:00 AM
He's another one of those failed attempts to clone Chris.

Your obsession with me, sage, is kind of yucky.

The Sage of Main Street
06-08-2016, 11:18 AM
Your obsession with me, sage, is kind of yucky. Those under investigation for hiding something always say that.

thriller
06-10-2016, 04:03 AM
Give money to the saint beggar.

thriller
06-11-2016, 02:19 AM
The mankind has to leave the mark in the history of Solar system.

Peter1469
06-11-2016, 06:13 AM
We will.

Standing Wolf
06-11-2016, 10:59 AM
I am the Wrath of the Lamb, the Paraclete of Kaborca, the Angel of the Bottomless Pit.

http://www.geeksofdoom.com/GoD/img/2014/12/stephen-colbert-gandalf-the-hobbit-530x329.jpg

Private Pickle
06-11-2016, 11:04 AM
I am the walrus.

thriller
06-13-2016, 06:08 AM
We will.

For this purpose you have to give me money.

Peter1469
06-13-2016, 06:14 AM
For this purpose you have to give me money.

My wisdom is more valuable.

thriller
06-13-2016, 06:36 AM

Z168790696896
R423335621571
E286086216568

thriller
06-23-2016, 10:54 AM
Investigation With created the light world of the Larch.

The world of the Larch is connected with Koreans and Slavs.
Still investigation With created the world of relatives of the Bird cherry, this world is connected with Spaniards.