PDA

View Full Version : Watch Chuck Todd Repeatedly Ask Mitch McConnell If Trump's Judge Attacks Are "Racist"

Cigar
06-06-2016, 08:18 AM
Mich McConnell REFUSED to call it what it really is....the Senate Majority Leader. Shame on him.

https://mediamatters.org/video/2016/06/05/watch-chuck-todd-repeatedly-ask-mitch-mcconnell-if-trumps-judge-attacks-are-racist/210725

So ... Mich and Donald, are you really going to try to say that anyone who is a Generation away from being Born In America is incapable of Judging?

Really ... ?

Hey Donald ... where did your Parents come from?

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 08:20 AM
Well he is an Idiot!

So let me ask you? What do you think the most Racist part of Trumps "attacks" on the Judges are?

Cigar
06-06-2016, 08:27 AM
Well he is an Idiot!

So let me ask you? What do you think the most Racist part of Trumps "attacks" on the Judges are?

Should YOU never be Judged by anyone who isn't White?

Look, I'm not going to play the Hide-n-Seek Games you'd like to play. If you don't, can't or won't see the Racist things that Donald Trump has said, then who am I to point them out to you. Because I personally don't care if people don't, can't or won't see the Racist things that Donald Trump has said.

This will all take care of it's self in due time, I'm not at all stressed or worried about Donald Trump ever being President.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 08:39 AM
Should YOU never be Judged by anyone who isn't White?

Look, I'm not going to play the Hide-n-Seek Games you'd like to play. If you don't, can't or won't see the Racist things that Donald Trump has said, then who am I to point them out to you. Because I personally don't care if people don't, can't or won't see the Racist things that Donald Trump has said.

This will all take care of it's self in due time, I'm not at all stressed or worried about Donald Trump ever being President.

So what you are saying is?

It would be impossible for a Hispanic Judge, that when he was a lawyer?

Choose to defend a Hispanic Gang, largely comprised of illegal immigrants involved in the Drug trade

Could not possible be bias on issues that concern race and immigration?

And that the only possible reason that Trump might have an issues with that is because he is Hispanic?

You see you are caught in the trap that any and all criticism of anyone that happens to be a minority is racist.

And Please, let's cut the BS. The reason that you are not playing the game, is because there are no answers to my questions that don't show that you are playing the race card without foundation,

Now clearly what Trump says could be viewed as stupid remarks, but Racist? Really? I do not thing that man is racist.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Cigar
06-06-2016, 08:42 AM

Choose to defend a Hispanic Gang, largely comprised of illegal immigrants involved in the Drug trade

And that the only possible reason that Trump might have an issues with that is because he is Hispanic?

You see you are caught in the trap that any and all criticism of anyone that happens to be a minority is racist.

And Please, let's cut the BS. The reason that you are not playing the game, is because there are no answers to my questions that don't show that you are playing the race card without foundation,

Now clearly what Trump says could be viewed as stupid remarks, but Racist? Really? I do not thing that man is racist.

If that's what you think I'm saying ... then keep on thinking ... really, it's ok with me. :laugh:

maineman
06-06-2016, 08:48 AM
What does the case against Trump that the judge is hearing have to do with race and immigration?

hanger4
06-06-2016, 08:48 AM
If that's what you think I'm saying ... then keep on thinking ... really, it's ok with me. :laugh:

Bigoted maybe, racist no.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 09:03 AM
What does the case against Trump that the judge is hearing have to do with race and immigration?

I think I was responding to the racist remarks.

I think that Trumps issue is the lady that brought the original suit was dismissed from the legal action because she had written so many glowing reports and even did more than one interview praising the training program.

IN most cases where there is not a bias, the entire action would be dismissed and the rest of the Plaintiff's would have to start over with standing issues.

This judge did not follow that path, and thus the criticism is not based on the color of his skin is it?

Cigar
06-06-2016, 09:09 AM

I think that Trumps issue is the lady that brought the original suit was dismissed from the legal action because she had written so many glowing reports and even did more than one interview praising the training program.

IN most cases where there is not a bias, the entire action would be dismissed and the rest of the Plaintiff's would have to start over with standing issues.

This judge did not follow that path, and thus the criticism is not based on the color of his skin is it?

Did you "actually" "HEAR" the "Words" that came out of Donald Trumps Own Mouth?

Really ... seriously, "CAN" you "actually" "HEAR" the "Words" that coming out of Donald Trumps Own Mouth?

Cigar
06-06-2016, 09:10 AM
Bigoted maybe, racist no.

Oh well ... that makes it all White then ,,, :laugh:

Cigar
06-06-2016, 09:17 AM
If the Judge is "Mexican" . . .

. . . then, isn't Donald Trump . . . German?

His grandfather Friedrich and grandmother Elisabeth were born in Germany and immigrated to the United States. Their son Fred Trump married Donald Trump's mother Mary Ann MacLeod, who was born in Scotland and met Donald Trump's father during a vacation trip to New York.

Curiel was born in East Chicago, Indiana (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Chicago,_Indiana), the youngest of four children whose parents had immigrated into the United States from Mexico. His parents were from Mascota (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mascota), Mexico, which is a small town near Puerto Vallarta (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Vallarta). His father arrived in the U.S. via the Bracero Program (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracero_Program), and reportedly became a legal resident by the time his mother arrived. Both his parents became American citizens.

... So who's More American?

Donald Trump or Gonzalo Curiel

maineman
06-06-2016, 09:29 AM

did you miss the part where Trump said that the judge should recuse himself because he is Mexican???

Cigar
06-06-2016, 09:31 AM
did you miss the part where Trump said that the judge should recuse himself because he is Mexican???

Racist or Bigots can't hear that. :laugh:

hanger4
06-06-2016, 10:40 AM
Oh well ... that makes it all White then ,,, :laugh:

Never said that.

Bigot - 1. a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

Racist - 1. a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

birddog
06-06-2016, 11:54 AM
Dumb libtards don't even know what a racist is! :roflmao:

Cletus
06-06-2016, 12:52 PM

Provide the quote.

Safety
06-06-2016, 12:59 PM

Saving that race card for someone not white to use it on? Because everyone here, even Mac, knows that if Obama said something like that about a white judge, the tPF lynching posse would be activated.

Cigar
06-06-2016, 01:04 PM
Saving that race card for someone not white to use it on? Because everyone here, even Mac, knows that if Obama said something like that about a white judge, the tPF lynching posse would be activated.

:3some: They would get so excited, they would slip all over them selves :laugh: