PDA

View Full Version : If Republicans mandate a Test to Vote ... Guess who won't be able to Vote?

Cigar
09-24-2012, 02:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOeRMm81s-g&feature=player_embedded

Can you imagine the "smiles" on some of these IDs :smiley_ROFLMAO:

URF8
09-24-2012, 02:10 PM
Why are Black males of the underclass so unwilling to stay with the women they impregnate?

Cigar
09-24-2012, 02:29 PM
Why are Black males of the underclass so unwilling to stay with the women they impregnate?

Maybe she's a bitch ... how would I know, why don't you ask one if you care.

Care to get on topic>

URF8
09-24-2012, 02:36 PM
Maybe she's a bitch ... how would I know, why don't you ask one if you care.

Care to get on topic>

I don't think low information voters should vote. Underclass Black adults are usually low information voters. Many of them are criminals. Very ignorant and poorly educated people. They shouldn't bother voting.

URF8
09-24-2012, 05:12 PM
I think Barack Obama and Eric Holder are low information voters. What do you think Cigar?

Calypso Jones
09-24-2012, 05:25 PM

the women they impregnate obviously have very low standards. Either black or white. But that is an interesting questions.... Black males date white females leaving black females to do...what? Go on Jerry Springer?

Chris
09-24-2012, 06:04 PM
If Republicans mandate a Test to Vote ... Guess who won't be able to Vote?

Cigar.

Mainecoons
09-24-2012, 06:10 PM
Perfect strawman thread. No one is asking for a test to vote although Cigar constantly demonstrates it is not necessarily a bad idea.

They're simply asking for one to show the same level of ID to vote as they would to rent a DVD. Wow, that's really onerous, eh?

Chris
09-24-2012, 06:10 PM
Yeah but can cigar rent a DVD?

Cigar
09-24-2012, 08:30 PM
Yeah but can cigar rent a DVD?

Rent?

Why Rent when you can make your own. :)

Cigar
09-24-2012, 08:31 PM
Cigar.

Swing and a miss

patrickt
09-25-2012, 06:16 AM
My guess would be Cigar. Hey, we're talking about people who can't figure out how to get a photo ID from the state.

Cigar
09-25-2012, 07:22 AM
My guess would be Cigar. Hey, we're talking about people who can't figure out how to get a photo ID from the state.

You Republicans will get exactly what you want ... EVERY VOTER will have an ID by the following election.

Demographics :)

Mainecoons
09-25-2012, 07:24 AM
Amazing. Even totally illiterate Mexicans have no problem getting their photo voter ID from the state.

Anyway you cut it, this strawman is all about blocking something that would make voter fraud a lot more difficult, something that Cigar and his ilk definitely don't want to see happen.

Cigar
09-25-2012, 07:30 AM
Amazing. Even totally illiterate Mexicans have no problem getting their photo voter ID from the state.

Anyway you cut it, this strawman is all about blocking something that would make voter fraud a lot more difficult, something that Cigar and his ilk definitely don't want to see happen.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we've finally found the people who are committing Voting Fraud :loser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdk55dLsFhc&feature=player_embedded

Suck on this !

Carygrant
09-25-2012, 07:35 AM
They tell me Texans are exactly the same -- but with more teeth .
Don't you have vermin laws?