PDA

View Full Version : ‘Take Your Border Wall And Shove It Up Your Ass’

Cigar
06-06-2016, 12:42 PM
A Democratic congressman from Texas derided presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump as “a racist” and slammed the businessman for his attacks on “Mexican” U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel in a scathing open letter on Monday.

“Mr. Trump, you’re a racist and you can take your border wall and shove it up your ass," U.S. Rep. Filemon Vela (D-TX) wrote, as quoted by the Texas Tribune.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/filemon-vela-open-letter-trump-border-wall

Can't wait to see the Counter-Tweet from this B!tch Slap :laugh:

Donald would you like something to wash that down? :grin:

http://f.tqn.com/y/politicalhumor/1/S/e/7/6/GOP-served.jpg (http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/politicalcartoons/ig/Political-Cartoons/Republicans-Asses-Handed-to-Them.htm)

The Xl
06-06-2016, 01:16 PM
How is having a border racist?

Cigar
06-06-2016, 01:20 PM

How is having a American Judge who's parents are Mexican Decent treating Donald Trump unfairly?

Remember who was the first to bring it up, and it wasn't The Judge.

So don't start none and there won't be none.

Captain Obvious
06-06-2016, 01:22 PM

It says so in the partisan hack handbook.

MisterVeritis
06-06-2016, 01:28 PM
How is having a American Judge who's parents are Mexican Decent treating Donald Trump unfairly?

Cigar, do you believe everyone should have a fair, impartial trial? How can a Mexican-American judge who is a member of La Raza, The Race, give Trump a fair trial? La Raza, the Race, is a racist, lawyers association that supports, not surprisingly, the Democrats, democratic politicians, and who support democrat issues. The judge, improperly released documents to the public for a trial that will take place next year.

The racist judge, a member of The Race, La Raza, should recuse himself so that Trump can get a fair trial from an impartial judge.

Cigar
06-06-2016, 01:33 PM
Cigar, do you believe everyone should have a fair, impartial trial? How can a Mexican-American judge who is a member of La Raza, The Race, give Trump a fair trial? La Raza, the Race, is a racist, lawyers association that supports, not surprisingly, the Democrats, democratic politicians, and who support democrat issues. The judge, improperly released documents to the public for a trial that will take place next year.

The racist judge, a member of The Race, La Raza, should recuse himself so that Trump can get a fair trial from an impartial judge.

Obviously a Republican Governor thought so ... deal with it.

birddog
06-06-2016, 01:38 PM
If anyone will take it up the a$$, it will be the dimocrats as they are represented by the donkey!:grin:

Cigar
06-06-2016, 01:46 PM
If anyone will take it up the a$$, it will be the dimocrats as they are represented by the donkey!:grin:

How has the last 7.5 years felt sport? :laugh:

MisterVeritis
06-06-2016, 01:50 PM

Obviously a Republican Governor thought so ... deal with it.
What role do you believe a "republican governor" has in ensuring a fair trial?

The judge, a member of The Race, La Raza, who has already acted improperly, should step down and let an impartial judge preside.

birddog

The country is hurting. The idiots who voted for Obama should be ashamed and owe the rest of us an apology!

Safety

I'm sure you would support revisiting every case that was adjudicated from a southern conservative white judge towards a minority, right?

MisterVeritis
06-06-2016, 01:52 PM

I'm sure you would support revisiting every case that was adjudicated from a southern conservative white judge towards a minority, right?
How many defendants are running for President?

Isn't it your side who complains constantly that one cannot get justice unless the right number of colored people are on the jury?

FindersKeepers
06-06-2016, 02:56 PM
A Democratic congressman from Texas derided presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump as “a racist” and slammed the businessman for his attacks on “Mexican” U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel in a scathing open letter on Monday.

“Mr. Trump, you’re a racist and you can take your border wall and shove it up your ass," U.S. Rep. Filemon Vela (D-TX) wrote, as quoted by the Texas Tribune.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/filemon-vela-open-letter-trump-border-wall

Does Vela not realize that Obama has presided over the completion of construction on 650 miles of border wall? He might call it a "fence" instead of a "wall," but, you know...a rose by any other name...

Safety
06-06-2016, 03:29 PM

Isn't it your side who complains constantly that one cannot get justice unless the right number of colored people are on the jury?

Maybe you can refresh my memory of when I have ever said that.

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 03:31 PM

http://f.tqn.com/y/politicalhumor/1/S/e/7/6/GOP-served.jpg (http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/politicalcartoons/ig/Political-Cartoons/Republicans-Asses-Handed-to-Them.htm)

Whoooop-Die-Doooo; a bleeding heart illegal alien supporting leftist Democratic idiot called Trump a racist. Thank you Doctor OBVIOUS. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 03:32 PM

Are you also convinced that an all-white jury with a white judge is completely impartial if a black man is on trial? Try to be honest for once in your incredibly pathetic race hustling existence.

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 03:33 PM

Easy answer; for many it has been horrible. For narcissistic Liberuls doing okay, they still think it is all about themselves. However, for the enemies of freedom and America it has been great.

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 03:35 PM

According to your buddy Ceeegar's claims, there is no concern with racism when it comes to judges. Or did you simply miss the OBVIOUS?

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 03:38 PM

How is the Judge (With parents of Mexican Decent) letting information on a trial that is not going to happen until after the election slip out?

Maybe it is the Judge that is Racist. He apparently does not like White Business People.

Safety
06-06-2016, 03:39 PM
According to your buddy Ceeegar's claims, there is no concern with racism when it comes to judges. Or did you simply miss the OBVIOUS?

Grow up.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 03:42 PM

Everyone where the judge leaked information to the press about the trail, before the trial.

I would certainly want those cases tossed out and retried. That just sounds fishy to me? What say you?

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 03:42 PM
Grow up.

So what did he miss? I am confused?

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 03:46 PM
Grow up.

More irony; you're quite full of it aren't U Safety! :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 03:47 PM

Safety hates it when his massive pile of leftist bile gets shoved back into his or his buddy Ceeeegars face. ;)

MisterVeritis
06-06-2016, 04:28 PM

Maybe you can refresh my memory of when I have ever said that.
You. I can't say. Your side? Constantly.

Safety
06-06-2016, 04:29 PM

Yes.

Safety
06-06-2016, 04:29 PM
Safety hates it when his massive pile of leftist bile gets shoved back into his or his buddy Ceeeegars face. ;)

Sure was nice when you decided to take a hiatus from here.

Safety
06-06-2016, 04:31 PM

You. I can't say. Your side? Constantly.

Ah, so you are just assuming.

Peter1469
06-06-2016, 04:31 PM
I am not going to pay for that fucking wall. Video at link! (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/vincente-fox-to-trump-not-paying-for-wall)

MisterVeritis
06-06-2016, 04:39 PM
Ah, so you are just assuming.
What do you believe I am assuming? I assume you are black. I assume you are liberal. Am I wrong?

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 04:39 PM
Sure was nice when you decided to take a hiatus from here.

You can cry better than that Safety; try a little harder.

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 04:40 PM
What do you believe I am assuming? I assume you are black. I assume you are liberal. Am I wrong?

Don't forget liberally biased and a hypocrite; he has those down as well.

Safety
06-06-2016, 04:41 PM

I don't belong to any group. What about me being black?

MisterVeritis
06-06-2016, 04:49 PM
I don't belong to any group. What about me being black?
Right. You don't vote for Democrats? You are not a liberal. And you are not black.

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 04:53 PM
Right. You don't vote for Democrats? You are not a liberal. And you are not black.

I think we left out liar when we were "assuming" about Safety. :biglaugh:

Safety
06-06-2016, 05:22 PM

Right, I don't vote for Democrats. I haven't voted for a democrat president, ever.

MisterVeritis
06-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Right, I don't vote for Democrats. I haven't voted for a democrat president, ever.
And locally. No democrats? So you are not on the same plantation with Cigar?

Common
06-06-2016, 06:00 PM
You can cry better than that Safety; try a little harder.

He miss's howie too so you should be proud

Common
06-06-2016, 06:03 PM
Having illegals have unrestrained access hurts liberals as much as else but they support unrestrained illegal immigration because the democrat party says they have too. Talk about taking something up your ass.

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 08:28 PM
Are you also convinced that an all-white jury with a white judge is completely impartial if a black man is on trial? Try to be honest for once in your incredibly pathetic race hustling existence.

Ummm...scale back on the rude shit, please.

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 08:30 PM

Knock. It. Off. Okies?

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 08:32 PM
Don't forget liberally biased and a hypocrite; he has those down as well.

Now youre just being a dick. Stop it.

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 08:32 PM
I think we left out liar when we were "assuming" about Safety. :biglaugh:

Omg....stop being obnoxious.

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 08:35 PM
He miss's howie too so you should be proud

And you need to STFU. Pronto. He has never mentioned howie and you fucking know it.

If you hate this forum and its members why dont you slither back to trinns shallow cesspool? Apparently you like it there. Ugh. You fit in well there.

Mister D
06-06-2016, 08:44 PM
And you need to STFU. Pronto. He has never mentioned howie and you $#@!ing know it.

If you hate this forum and its members why dont you slither back to trinns shallow cesspool? Apparently you like it there. Ugh. You fit in well there.

All you do here...and I mean all you do here is argue with the very people you claim aren't worth the effort. I sometimes think you'd never post at all if it wasn't for truthdetector, mac and the occasional racist troll. Do some thinking.

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 09:15 PM
All you do here...and I mean all you do here is argue with the very people you claim aren't worth the effort. I sometimes think you'd never post at all if it wasn't for truthdetector, mac and the occasional racist troll. Do some thinking.

Thats a lie. One, where did i say anything about being worth the effort? Two, i reply to all kinds of threads. Fyi: TD is a friend of mine. Yah, wrap your head around THAT. Three, you chose to make 1 reply tonight...and this is it. Four, what the fuck is it to you who and when i reply to? Oh yah. Its not your concern.

domer76
06-06-2016, 09:25 PM

You're stupid or willfully ignorant. Probably both. He's a member of an attorney's group called La Raza. It's not associated with the group you WANT it to be. It's been debunked all over the place. Try to keep up.

Dr. Who
06-06-2016, 09:51 PM

Why do you use the expression colored people? Unless "white" people are the color of "white" paper we are all colored. Some simply have more melanin than others. If you have no color at all, you are dead. Is a Euro-American who is apparently "white" who tans really dark, more white than a mixed African-American who can't tan at all? Yet the latter is apparently colored, but the former white.

birddog
06-06-2016, 10:11 PM
Omg....stop being obnoxious.

WAAA! WAAA! WAAA! You just can;t handle honesty.

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 10:28 PM
WAAA! WAAA! WAAA! You just can;t handle honesty.

Nope. Cant stand stupidity. Youre on top of that list.

Beevee
06-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Why is it, I wonder, that when all of you behave in this manner, that you have the temerity to consider that you are better informed in law and common sense than a Judge, who presumably studied law to reach the position that he did.

Or did he buy his Judgeship, because that happens in the USA too, doesn't it.

Subdermal
06-06-2016, 10:38 PM

This Judge is affiliated with La Raza. That little bit of information isn't quite the same narrative you just tried to spin.

Subdermal
06-06-2016, 10:42 PM

It's happened constantly. Why, exactly, are minorities able to make this sort of complaint - and have things like changes in venue; changes in assigned judges...but the white guy cannot?

Safety
06-06-2016, 10:47 PM
It's happened constantly. Why, exactly, are minorities able to make this sort of complaint - and have things like changes in venue; changes in assigned judges...but the white guy cannot?

Please show a case where a judge was petitioned to be removed because he was white.

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 10:52 PM
Please show a case where a judge was petitioned to be removed because he was white.

Dont wait around for THAT answer.

Subdermal
06-06-2016, 11:00 PM

Dont wait around for THAT answer.

Waiting is not necessary. You could have found it yourself. (http://www.liberalamerica.org/2015/06/25/south-carolina-judge-removed-from-charleston-shooter-case-by-state-supreme-court/)

It isn't about the color of the judge. Any judge of any color can have any ideology. It's about the belief as it relates to color.

Subdermal
06-06-2016, 11:05 PM
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=93196840

domer76
06-07-2016, 01:49 AM
This Judge is affiliated with La Raza. That little bit of information isn't quite the same narrative you just tried to spin.

That's a lie. Do some fucking homework

Mac-7
06-07-2016, 03:52 AM
You're stupid or willfully ignorant. Probably both. He's a member of an attorney's group called La Raza. It's not associated with the group you WANT it to be. It's been debunked all over the place. Try to keep up.

La raza is no more acceptable as a brown power lawyers special interest guild than as a reconquer California organization.

both are unacceptable

Mac-7
06-07-2016, 03:59 AM

This is not quite what yoy demaned but it comes close.

the liberal double standard allows your side to get away with stuff to condemn othets for

"I would hope that a wise Latina woman, with the richness of her experiences, would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life," she said October 26, 2001.

Sonia Sotomayor

Safety
06-07-2016, 06:03 AM
Waiting is not necessary. You could have found it yourself. (http://www.liberalamerica.org/2015/06/25/south-carolina-judge-removed-from-charleston-shooter-case-by-state-supreme-court/)

It isn't about the color of the judge. Any judge of any color can have any ideology. It's about the belief as it relates to color.

LoL, not removed because he was white, was removed because he used a racial slur. Keep trying, Hoss.

Safety
06-07-2016, 06:05 AM
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=93196840

LoL, once again, was removed for making racist comments, not because he was white.

You are striking out here, bubba.

Safety
06-07-2016, 06:05 AM
This is not quite what yoy demaned but it comes close.

the liberal double standard allows your side to get away with stuff to condemn othets for

"I would hope that a wise Latina woman, with the richness of her experiences, would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life," she said October 26, 2001.

Sonia Sotomayor

If you're not going to answer the question, why did you even bother to reply?

Common
06-07-2016, 06:20 AM
LoL, once again, was removed for making racist comments, not because he was white.

You are striking out here, bubba.

yes but saying good morning if your white is racist to some

Safety
06-07-2016, 06:32 AM
yes but saying good morning if your white is racist to some
Good morning, Common.

FindersKeepers
06-07-2016, 06:33 AM

You're missing the point.

All defendants have the right to challenge (and request a judge to recuse himself) over apparent impartiality.

Safety
06-07-2016, 07:03 AM
You're missing the point.

All defendants have the right to challenge (and request a judge to recuse himself) over apparent impartiality.

Nah, I think I'm right on the money with my position. I have asked for a situation where a judge was removed for his skin color, and not for some actions on the judge's part. So far nothing has been brought forth.

Cigar
06-07-2016, 07:10 AM
Nah, I think I'm right on the money with my position. I have asked for a situation where a judge was removed for his skin color, and not for some actions on the judge's part. So far nothing has been brought forth.

You'll NEVER get a rational answer to that question, because Racist aren't Rational, all they do is Hate :wink:

Cigar
06-07-2016, 07:10 AM
Da-Trump Wall

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/13/PinkFloydWallCoverOriginalNoText.jpg

Safety
06-07-2016, 07:15 AM
You'll NEVER get a rational answer to that question, because Racist aren't Rational, all they do is Hate :wink:

I agree, but in fairness I don't think FindersKeepers is racist.

FindersKeepers
06-07-2016, 08:14 AM

As far as I know -- no judge (at least in this past half-century) has been, or should be, recused based on his skin color. I could be wrong but I don't have time to research.

I think it's a diversion tactic to try and say that the judge is being asked to step down based on his race. He's being asked to step down based on the fact that he belongs to racial organizations that promote something Trump has publicly disagreed with.

There is a case for bias there, and former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales has said as much.

The opinion of Gonzales, being a former Attorney General, carries more weight than say -- Rachel MadCow.