PDA

View Full Version : Elizabeth Warren To Endorse Hillary Clinton After The Democratic Primary Ends

Cigar
06-06-2016, 03:02 PM
Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s advisers are in communication with the Hillary Clinton campaign, and it is likely that Warren will endorse Clinton at some point after the Democratic primaries end.

The Washington Post reported:

Perhaps the biggest sign that a new effort is underway among liberals to begin healing fissures within the party comes from Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), the heroine of the left. Although Warren still has not endorsed Clinton — and remains the lone Democratic woman in the Senate not to do so — she has stepped up her attacks on Trump, and her advisers have begun communicating regularly with the Clinton campaign.

“We are in regular contact with her team and are very excited about the prominent role she has taken in defining what’s at stake in the election,” said Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon. Both sides continued to insist that there is no formal coordination — and most likely, no endorsement by Warren until after the last round of primaries.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/06/01/elizabeth-warren-endorse-hillary-clinton-democratic-primary-ends.html

Next: VP Pick :grin:

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 03:05 PM
We (most Conservatives), would love to see Elizabeth closely tied to the Clinton campaign. How amusing that you think this would benefit the lying Shrillary Clinton. :biglaugh:

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 03:09 PM
So this is Great, Mrs. Warren (Pocahontas) a person that lied about her Birth right to get into Harvard Law School

To endorse

Crooked Hillary, the Sec of State that used her own families Charity to sell influence with the US state Department.

That should move a lot of voters.

PS. I notices Pocahontas, kind of shut up after Trump pointed out that she took advantage of the housing foreclosures and lied about being an Indian? She must have thought this was the OLD GOP and they were afraid of attacking the left.

JVV
06-06-2016, 03:12 PM
Of course she will endorse Clinton.

It is such a loss that she did not heed the call to serve and step up and run for president, in order to help the fight against income inequality and save us from Hillary's corruption.

And it is sad that she did not do more to help Bernie when he stepped up to do what she should have done.

And so now that it's all over, what else would she do?

She'll endorse Hillary and end her career in tepid fashion when SHE could have been the first female president of the United States and could have helped Democrats put their actions where their words are.

Cigar
06-06-2016, 03:24 PM
Obama Is Eager to Hit the Stump for Hillary Clinton and Shred Donald Trumphttp://s3-origin-images.politico.com/2014/06/08/barack_obama_hillary_clinton_gty_328.jpg

President Obama, after months of sitting on the sidelines of the rancorous contest to succeed him, is now ready to aggressively campaign for Hillary Clinton, starting with a formal endorsement of her candidacy as early as this week.

The White House is in active conversations with Mrs. Clinton’s campaign about how and where the president would be useful to her, according to senior aides to Mr. Obama.

Advisers say that the president, who sees a Democratic successor as critical to his legacy, is impatient to begin campaigning. They say he is taking nothing for granted.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/07/us/politics/obama-is-eager-to-hit-the-stump-for-hillary-clinton-and-shred-donald-trump.html

Obama will rip The Donald a new Azz :laugh:

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 03:32 PM
I suspect that the GOP is eager for Obama to hit the stump for Hillary as well.

When you are a failed President, usually the candidate asks you not to help. but Hillary is so weak, that I don't think she has a choice.

I think that it closes off the path for her to distance herself from Obama

Truth Detector
06-06-2016, 03:37 PM
Of course she will endorse Clinton.

It is such a loss that she did not heed the call to serve and step up and run for president, in order to help the fight against income inequality and save us from Hillary's corruption.

And it is sad that she did not do more to help Bernie when he stepped up to do what she should have done.

And so now that it's all over, what else would she do?

She'll endorse Hillary and end her career in tepid fashion when SHE could have been the first female president of the United States and could have helped Democrats put their actions where their words are.

Bernie lost the California primary? When did this happen?

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 03:40 PM

Well they are Democrats, the fix might be in already.

We will know if it comes down to the big liberal cities. They may have to get a few dead people up to vote, but if they hold back their reporting, the fix is in.

JVV
06-06-2016, 04:29 PM

LOL ... no doubt!

JVV
06-06-2016, 04:31 PM
Right now, Obama's approval numbers are just above sea level. In positive territory again after a long slump.

But the more he talks, the lower they go.

When he goes on vacation, his numbers rise. When he comes back and starts giving speeches, they sink again.

When he starts campaigning for Hillary, they'll drag each other down.

Bob the Slob
06-06-2016, 04:31 PM

When you are a failed President, usually the candidate asks you not to help. but Hillary is so weak, that I don't think she has a choice.

I think that it closes off the path for her to distance herself from Obama

Yeah, I don't get where the corporate media gets the idea Obama is loved by his party....he's not. and if
Warren runs on the ticket wtih clinton, it will be the nail in her political coffin. Neoliberals are getting voted out in the fall.

Bob the Slob
06-06-2016, 04:33 PM

It's the big myth about the super delegate rich voters the neoliberals created to keep the party for the rich....they don't cast their pledge until July 25th, but the corporate media will declare her the nominee tomorrow.

Mark III
06-06-2016, 04:59 PM
Name Warren VP and wrap this election up by Labor Day.

TrueBlue
06-06-2016, 06:40 PM
Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s advisers are in communication with the Hillary Clinton campaign, and it is likely that Warren will endorse Clinton at some point after the Democratic primaries end.

The Washington Post reported:

Perhaps the biggest sign that a new effort is underway among liberals to begin healing fissures within the party comes from Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), the heroine of the left. Although Warren still has not endorsed Clinton — and remains the lone Democratic woman in the Senate not to do so — she has stepped up her attacks on Trump, and her advisers have begun communicating regularly with the Clinton campaign.

“We are in regular contact with her team and are very excited about the prominent role she has taken in defining what’s at stake in the election,” said Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon. Both sides continued to insist that there is no formal coordination — and most likely, no endorsement by Warren until after the last round of primaries.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/06/01/elizabeth-warren-endorse-hillary-clinton-democratic-primary-ends.html

Next: VP Pick :grin:
And just in time as President Obama is also set to endorse Hillary Clinton sometime this week! :)

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 06:50 PM
So let me get this straight!

We have a President that is the first president since the Great depression to leave office with fewer people working than the day he took office.

71% of the country believes we are heading in the wrong direction

The ACA is still at about 60% disapproval

people are making 5K less than the day he took office

And the middle class has lost 40% of his wealth. under his term in office.

The world is much more dangerous, Russia is expanding again, and the middle east is on fire. Terrorist attacks are happening on US soil again.

And of course Race relations are nearly back to the 1960's

And the endorsement of this Man is a good thing? Please explain?

Ravens Fan
06-06-2016, 06:55 PM
Seems to me that Obama gave all of his support to several candidates on the state levels back in 2014. How did that turn out?

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 06:57 PM
Well they are Democrats, the fix might be in already.

We will know if it comes down to the big liberal cities. They may have to get a few dead people up to vote, but if they hold back their reporting, the fix is in.

Oh. Shut. Up. Already.

Your bs is getting tiresome. Why are you stupidly acting like repubs are ohsoinnocent and straight up? Ugh.

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 07:03 PM
Oh. Shut. Up. Already.

Your bs is getting tiresome. Why are you stupidly acting like repubs are ohsoinnocent and straight up? Ugh.

Yes Dead people have never voted for Democrats of choice?

You know you could start posting links that prove me wrong? But you never will. because the facts are not on your side.

Common
06-06-2016, 07:14 PM
OH REALLY!!!!!!!!!! Warren is endorsing hilly I dont believe it cant be true, all this while I thought she was going to endores Trump

domer76
06-06-2016, 09:31 PM

Have someone read that for you. You obviously can't.

domer76
06-06-2016, 09:33 PM
Oh. Shut. Up. Already.

Zelmo is either ignorant or a straight out liar.

del
06-06-2016, 09:43 PM
zelmo is hillary?!?

zelmo1234
06-06-2016, 10:15 PM

So you will not mind posting some evidence that I am lying? Happy to be proven wrong.

silvereyes
06-06-2016, 10:28 PM

Both.

The Xl
06-06-2016, 10:30 PM
Kills the little credibility she had.