PDA

View Full Version : White Republican Paul Ryan; Trump 'Textbook Definition of a Racist'

Cigar
06-07-2016, 12:10 PM
House Speaker Paul Ryan (http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/01/us/paul-ryan-fast-facts/index.html) ripped Donald Trump's (http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/04/us/donald-trump-fast-facts/index.html) recent remarks saying a judge presiding over a lawsuit involving his business was biased because of his Mexican heritage (http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/03/politics/donald-trump-tapper-lead/index.html) as "the textbook definition of a racist comment."

"I disavow those comments," Ryan said.

Pressed on whether he regretted his own endorsement of Trump (http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/02/politics/paul-ryan-endorses-donald-trump/index.html) that came last week, Ryan added, "I regret those comments he made."
"It's absolutely unacceptable," Ryan said. But he stood by by his support for the controversial business mogul.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/07/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump-racist-comment/index.html

:happy1: Pop-Corn Anyone?

Private Pickle
06-07-2016, 12:13 PM
On the judge's part or Trump's?

zelmo1234
06-07-2016, 12:13 PM
I missed that Text Book Racist part? Can you help out?

Cigar
06-07-2016, 12:28 PM
I missed that Text Book Racist part? Can you help out?

Yea I can see how you missed it ... it's only 5 seconds into the video :laugh:

maineman
06-07-2016, 01:09 PM
The only way Trump's comments could be any MORE racist would be if he had referred to the judge as a beaner or a wetback.

zelmo1234
06-07-2016, 01:15 PM
The only way Trump's comments could be any MORE racist would be if he had referred to the judge as a beaner or a wetback.

I will remember that the next time that the left are talking about White Cops, and White Hispanics. I would think that would be racism too?

By the way wouldn't this be Racist too? I wonder why the left never called him on this???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQnlcUN3qcQ

So if Trump Apologizes then the book should be close on this issue? Right?

the Democrats are hypocrites on the issue of Race, Had Mitch McConnell uttered those words he would not be in the Senate.

This is why I can't abide by this anymore. Anyone that is this dishonest does not deserve the time of day from anyone. They are the lowest of life forms. And when bad things happen to them, they should be laughed at.

Cigar
06-07-2016, 03:08 PM
Dude ... Trump is not an Obama problem ... but nice pivot :laugh:

Bob the Slob
06-07-2016, 03:11 PM
House Speaker Paul Ryan (http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/01/us/paul-ryan-fast-facts/index.html) ripped Donald Trump's (http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/04/us/donald-trump-fast-facts/index.html) recent remarks saying a judge presiding over a lawsuit involving his business was biased because of his Mexican heritage (http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/03/politics/donald-trump-tapper-lead/index.html) as "the textbook definition of a racist comment."

"I disavow those comments," Ryan said.

Pressed on whether he regretted his own endorsement of Trump (http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/02/politics/paul-ryan-endorses-donald-trump/index.html) that came last week, Ryan added, "I regret those comments he made."
"It's absolutely unacceptable," Ryan said. But he stood by by his support for the controversial business mogul.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/07/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump-racist-comment/index.html

:happy1: Pop-Corn Anyone?

I don't get how the republicans are being so uppity with Trump..they courted the tea baggers who are racist...I guess they are just pissed because the teabaggers didn't vote for their candidate....sides, every republican in congress and most democrats think what trump says.

Bob the Slob
06-07-2016, 03:12 PM

His comments were indeed racist...but they also leaned heavy on stupid.

Cigar
06-07-2016, 04:11 PM
His comments were indeed racist...but they also leaned heavy on stupid.

One never knows if one is truly a Racist at Heart or just Ignorant Fool or a flat out Bigot or All of the Above.

Take your pick, I don't care ... but Donald J Trump will NEVER be President of The United States, that you can take to the Bank.

Mac-7
06-07-2016, 04:15 PM
Ryan has no credibility with me.

I expect establishment republicans to turn on the voters and trump whenever they can

maineman
06-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Ryan has no credibility with me.

I expect establishment republicans to turn on the voters and trump whenever they can

so... I take it that you have no problems with Donald's comments about the "Mexican" judge?

Safety
06-07-2016, 04:19 PM
I will remember that the next time that the left are talking about White Cops, and White Hispanics. I would think that would be racism too?

By the way wouldn't this be Racist too? I wonder why the left never called him on this???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQnlcUN3qcQ

So if Trump Apologizes then the book should be close on this issue? Right?

the Democrats are hypocrites on the issue of Race, Had Mitch McConnell uttered those words he would not be in the Senate.

This is why I can't abide by this anymore. Anyone that is this dishonest does not deserve the time of day from anyone. They are the lowest of life forms. And when bad things happen to them, they should be laughed at.

Your appeal to hypocrisy is weak sauce...more like souse meat.

Safety
06-07-2016, 04:20 PM
so... I take it that you have no problems with Donald's comments about the "Mexican" judge?

You had to ask?

maineman
06-07-2016, 04:47 PM
You had to ask?

and apparently, he had to avoid answering.

Peter1469
06-07-2016, 05:18 PM
http://thesenewtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/What-difference.jpg

Safety
06-07-2016, 05:21 PM
LoL, obsession.

silvereyes
06-07-2016, 05:26 PM
LoL, obsession.

Nice parfum. ;)

silvereyes
06-07-2016, 05:28 PM
http://thesenewtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/What-difference.jpg

Im sorry. Did i take a wrong turn back at the Y intersection? I could have sworn this this thread was about Chump. Hmmmm. Perhaps i need a new map...or a deflection locator?

Peter1469
06-07-2016, 05:38 PM
Im sorry. Did i take a wrong turn back at the Y intersection? I could have sworn this this thread was about Chump. Hmmmm. Perhaps i need a new map...or a deflection locator?

Put the map down. Women genes and maps don't mix. :shocked:

silvereyes
06-07-2016, 05:39 PM

Oh shit. Thanks Peter. Did you know spewing Mr. Pibb through the nose burns like hell? Jerk. :biglaugh:

Mac-7
06-08-2016, 03:50 AM

The way trump said it will hurt him politically.

so I have a problem with that.

but the judge does appear to be biased.

maineman
06-08-2016, 06:45 AM
The way trump said it will hurt him politically.

so I have a problem with that.

but the judge does appear to be biased.

just because he's a wetback, no doubt.

PolWatch
06-08-2016, 06:50 AM

Trying to get your picture on a stamp? Keep up with remarks like that & you could end up on the endangered species list with a stamp to commemorate your passing! :laugh:

zelmo1234
06-08-2016, 07:15 AM

In your opinion? Why would the judge allow documents out, before the Trial?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-trump-university-case-reseals-records-191112028--election.html

Of course he did reseal them, but much like a comment that a lawyer will make and withdraw, the people can't un see or un hear it.

Why do you think that this Judge did this?

maineman
06-08-2016, 07:18 AM
In your opinion? Why would the judge allow documents out, before the Trial?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-trump-university-case-reseals-records-191112028--election.html

Of course he did reseal them, but much like a comment that a lawyer will make and withdraw, the people can't un see or un hear it.

Why do you think that this Judge did this?

your own link says he did so by mistake and then corrected that mistake. Do you have any reason to believe that the federal judge is LYING about that?

maineman
06-08-2016, 07:20 AM
probably just because he's a wetback and we all know that beaners like that never tell the truth...right?

maineman
06-08-2016, 08:15 AM
your own link says he did so by mistake and then corrected that mistake. Do you have any reason to believe that the federal judge is LYING about that?

no comment, zelmo1234?

Quicksilver
06-08-2016, 08:25 AM
So let me get this straight..... Many in the GOP are calling Trumps remarks racist... YET they are still going to support him? What does that say to you...?

MisterVeritis
06-08-2016, 08:27 AM
Dude ... Trump is not an Obama problem ... but nice pivot :laugh:
Let's see what happens. Obama has had a pass for the last seven plus years. Accountability would be wonderful.

MisterVeritis
06-08-2016, 08:28 AM
So let me get this straight..... Many in the GOP are calling Trumps remarks racist... YET they are still going to support him? What does that say to you...?
Politics.

I will support anyone who offers a primary challenge to the GOP squishes.

zelmo1234
06-08-2016, 08:29 AM

NO, but if I was the one that it could cost 300K I would wonder?

In this case with this mistake and the fact that he did not follow history by dismissing the case when the Lead Plaintiff was found out to be a fraud?

I think I would want a new judge too? Why do you think that it is unfair for Trump to want to be treated fairly?

And with these 2 things do you really think that Trump's actions are about race.

Cigar
Let's see what happens. Obama has had a pass for the last seven plus years. Accountability would be wonderful.

He's sure is Responsible for The Fall of The GOP :laugh:

Mac-7

Its odd how the judge and trump both think he's a mexican but only the judge gets away with it

MisterVeritis
06-08-2016, 08:30 AM
I have no problems with Trump's complaint. He deserves to have a fair, impartial judge, not a member of The Race, La Raza, an organization that supports left-wing causes and left-wing politicians.

zelmo1234
06-08-2016, 08:30 AM

He is far better for the country that Hillary?

Remember Racist Remarks are found in Bills past as well, so it is not like we are getting better with Hillary.

Cigar
06-08-2016, 08:31 AM
Its odd how the judge and trump both think he's a mexican but only the judge gets away with it

What do you think you are ... ?

MisterVeritis
06-08-2016, 08:32 AM
He's sure is Responsible for The Fall of The GOP :laugh:
I agree that Obama has played a role. That is why the Republicans picked up about one thousand elected seats across the nation. Thanks, Obama.

maineman
06-08-2016, 08:35 AM
I have no problems with Trump's complaint. He deserves to have a fair, impartial judge, not a member of The Race, La Raza, an organization that supports left-wing causes and left-wing politicians.

the judge is not a member of La Raza.

Cigar
06-08-2016, 08:36 AM
I agree that Obama has played a role. That is why the Republicans picked up about one thousand elected seats across the nation. Thanks, Obama.

Congratulation, They Won Seats, They did Nothing with those Seats, and they Got Nothing for those Seats.

Winning ... :tongue:

MisterVeritis
06-08-2016, 08:37 AM
the judge is not a member of La Raza.
Yes. He is. He is a member of an organization that supports left-wing politicians and left-wing causes. He has to go.

Mac-7
06-08-2016, 08:38 AM
What do you think you are ... ?

The judge called himself a mexican

and trump called him a mexican

whats the difference?

MisterVeritis
06-08-2016, 08:38 AM
Congratulation, They Won Seats, They did Nothing with those Seats, and they Got Nothing for those Seats.

Winning ... :tongue:
Your inability to observe, and reason, is a personal problem.

Cigar
06-08-2016, 08:39 AM
Your inability to observe, and reason, is a personal problem.

Pivot Time :laugh:

Cigar
06-08-2016, 08:40 AM
The judge called himself a mexican

and trump called him a mexican

whats the difference?

When did you see this Quote from The Judge?

Link Please?

MisterVeritis
06-08-2016, 08:40 AM
pivot time :laugh:
lol

Mac-7
06-08-2016, 08:46 AM
When did you see this Quote from The Judge?

Link Please?

He joined La Raza.

Quicksilver
06-08-2016, 08:53 AM
He is far better for the country that Hillary?

Remember Racist Remarks are found in Bills past as well, so it is not like we are getting better with Hillary.

Newsflash... Bill is not running for president

This is what I think Trump counted on. Romney won 58% of the white vote.. I think Trump was counting on bringing that number way up.. and banking on that to be enough to win. Unfortunately for him, but fortunately for the rest of us.... Not all White people are racist... and he has turned off many with his remarks.. He certainly will not win the minority vote.. and he is going to lose in November.

zelmo1234
06-08-2016, 08:57 AM

This is what I think Trump counted on. Romney won 58% of the white vote.. I think Trump was counting on bringing that number way up.. and banking on that to be enough to win. Unfortunately for him, but fortunately for the rest of us.... Not all White people are racist... and he has turned off many with his remarks.. He certainly will not win the minority vote.. and he is going to lose in November.

I don't think that Trump has a political clue, I think that he is flying by the seat of his pants.

I also think that is his only chance to win the election, the people are tired of DC politicians. So I think that trump wants to appeal to the people that want a change from the DC normal do nothing blame everyone else.

maineman
06-08-2016, 09:00 AM
He joined La Raza.

not true.

birddog
06-08-2016, 09:43 AM
not true.

I read somewhere that he had joined, but is not a member now.

Mac-7
06-08-2016, 09:45 AM

Of course bill will be the president

you dont think Hillary has tje brains for that job do you?

Quicksilver
06-08-2016, 09:54 AM
Of course bill will be the president

you dont think Hillary has tje brains for that job do you?

On top of racist.... NOW we can add Sexist...

maineman
06-08-2016, 09:57 AM
I read somewhere that he had joined, but is not a member now.
he is a member of an hispanic lawyer's group that has "Raza" in its name. Not the same organization... not affiliated.

birddog
06-08-2016, 09:59 AM
The dims are the REAL racists, that's the card they play when they have nothing else. Sexist is another convenient lie for them since they have a weak candidate that may have a vagina.

Safety
06-08-2016, 10:23 AM
The dims are the REAL racists, that's the card they play when they have nothing else. Sexist is another convenient lie for them since they have a weak candidate that may have a vagina.

Sounds like you can relate...

zelmo1234
06-08-2016, 11:43 AM
no comment, @zelmo1234 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=588)?

I thought that I replied to this???

But I am not seeing it.

So I can see the Judge making a mistake,

But that is not the only thing that he has done.

He is also letting this class Action suit go forward, but has removed the main Plaintiff, because she is on record in writing and on video praising the program and how well it was working.

That is note a common practice.

So if you were in Trumps shoes, would it be possible to believe that this judge could be Bias? And it not be because of the color of his skin??

And if you were the Judge, and made the mistake of releasing information that could compromise the case? Wouldn't the fair thing to do be to declare a mistrial and move forward with a different Judge?

That would seem fair to me?

birddog
06-08-2016, 11:49 AM
Sounds like you can relate...

How so? I operate by being knowledgeable and intelligent unlike you. I also am man enough to admit my rare mistakes when I make them.

birddog
06-08-2016, 11:51 AM
he is a member of an hispanic lawyer's group that has "Raza" in its name. Not the same organization... not affiliated.

Hmmm, if that's true, it's an understandable mistake to make. It's also likely that Trump has valid reasons to be critical of the judge's bias.

Tahuyaman
06-08-2016, 12:06 PM

What do you think of Sotomayor's comments about how she feels about ethnicity impacting judicial decisions?

Justice Sotomayor said, ‘I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would often make, often more than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life.’ Better conclusion, not a different conclusion, a better conclusion.

Tahuyaman
06-08-2016, 12:10 PM
For some reason I don't believe the liberals will have any issue with Sotomayor's views. I'm sure they support that line of thought from her.

maineman
06-08-2016, 12:55 PM
What do you think of Sotomayor's comments about how she feels about ethnicity impacting judicial decisions?

it's not just "ethnicity" it is HER ethnicity she is talking about. She is saying that HER experiences uniquely qualify her. Who am I to judge her about her views of her own qualifications and the sources of them?

Tahuyaman
06-08-2016, 01:14 PM
For some reason I don't believe the liberals will have any issue with Sotomayor's views. I'm sure they support that line of thought from her.

it's not just "ethnicity" it is HER ethnicity she is talking about. She is saying that HER experiences uniquely qualify her. Who am I to judge her about her views of her own qualifications and the sources of them?

I called that one....