PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton Aide Tells Reporter To “Fuck Off” And “Have A Good Life”

Captain Obvious
09-24-2012, 06:00 PM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedpolitics/hillary-clinton-aide-tells-reporter-to-fuck-off

oh snip

On Sunday morning, BuzzFeed correspondent Michael Hastings emailed Philippe Reines, Hillary Clinton's longtime aide and personal spokesman at the State Department, asking a series of pointed questions about State's handling of the Benghazi fiasco, and Reines' over-the-top (http://www.buzzfeed.com/mhastings/libya-threatens-clintons-legacy-and-stat) attack on CNN. The emails quickly got personal, with Reines calling Hastings an "unmitigated asshole" before an exchange of harsh words on both sides.
The email chain concluded with Reines writing that Hastings should "Fuck Off" and "Have a nice life."

URF8
09-24-2012, 06:10 PM
Hillary Clinton is a stupid bitch.

patrickt
09-24-2012, 06:26 PM
It's what's called public servants now. They're in charge. We are told every day in many different ways, "Fuck off" and "Have a nice life."

Goldie Locks
09-24-2012, 06:37 PM
You know, I have to wonder what Hillary knew. Ambassador Stevens wrote he was afraid for his life in his journal, he had to tell others. He had to let the State Dept. know his concerns, yet on the anniversary of 9/11 and with prior warning, nothing was done by the state dept or the president to protect the embassy.

GrassrootsConservative
09-24-2012, 06:41 PM
Anyone know what the Email Addy was? I'd love to know!

Shoot the Goose
09-24-2012, 06:42 PM
I read the email string. These clowns think they are above it all.

With Hillary's punk assistant, he wanted the issue to be that CNN had somehow violated privacy. BFD ... happens all the time in politics.

But the actual issue that the Ambassador's personal notes contrasted significantly with the State Department theme ................ that's "fuck off" stuff. Can't go there for some WTF reason.

And Obama is on The View, and the libtards go "Doo-Da-Doo-Doo ....."

MMC
09-24-2012, 06:51 PM
It's funny I listen to street people talk and they seem to think these two political parties want to be like the Bangers but are trying to do so without violence which they condemn. Plus will do anything to avoid any real confrontational situation would lead to violence.

Hence such strong words from behind a phone or a computer from the pencil pushers.

I am willing to bet tho.....that once he got off work and walked out to his Car and someone walked up talking about busting his head open. He would run screaming for someone to help him. Creating such a panicked scene that every Dept with Inititals would show up Johnny on the Spot.

URF8
09-24-2012, 08:13 PM
Democrats control the federal govt. They use it advance the leftist agenda. The only way to defeat them is to take down the existing political order. There's no other way.

Carygrant
09-25-2012, 02:26 AM
Go super woman go .
Bitch she may be . But a good soldier to have on board.

shaarona
09-25-2012, 02:29 AM
You know, I have to wonder what Hillary knew. Ambassador Stevens wrote he was afraid for his life in his journal, he had to tell others. He had to let the State Dept. know his concerns, yet on the anniversary of 9/11 and with prior warning, nothing was done by the state dept or the president to protect the embassy.

The Consulate in Benghazi was set up quickly in a rented villa. Fact it... that it was an ordinary house with no particular security features.

URF8
09-25-2012, 03:13 AM
Go super woman go .
A puta married to a puto.

Carygrant
09-25-2012, 05:39 AM
I just knew I was right about your Mexican background .
I implore you to never use that word against our Gracious Majesty . The Gun Boats would have to be moved out for a rapid dash to Spain again and then over the pond .

DonGlock26
09-25-2012, 06:17 AM
Privacy? The US gov't left the journal laying in the burnt out ruins of the US consulate. There's your Obama foreign policy.

Of course, Hillary knew Libya was dangerous. The media was reporting that Al Qaeda affiliates were in Libya for a long time.

Carygrant
09-25-2012, 06:25 AM
But as ever , what is your point ?
In order to provide a considered answer , also cover the scenario where a journal was deliberately left out . Also show evidence that the journal was genuine which means having full evidence that it was not a fake .
You are far too simple in your outlook .

Cigar
09-25-2012, 07:33 AM

Then what does that make you ... ? :biglaugh::loser: :roflmao:

birddog
09-25-2012, 08:11 AM
Go super woman go .

Likely she is the one who talked Barry into killing Bin Laden. After all, she has killing experience. Just ask the spirit of Vince Foster!

sparty
09-25-2012, 09:25 AM
I read the email string. These clowns think they are above it all.

With Hillary's punk assistant, he wanted the issue to be that CNN had somehow violated privacy. BFD ... happens all the time in politics.

But the actual issue that the Ambassador's personal notes contrasted significantly with the State Department theme ................ that's "fuck off" stuff. Can't go there for some WTF reason.

And Obama is on The View, and the libtards go "Doo-Da-Doo-Doo ....."

Clinton blew it on the sax, POTUS are just celebs now. :(

Shoot the Goose
09-25-2012, 09:30 AM
Likely she is the one who talked Barry into killing Bin Laden. After all, she has killing experience. Just ask the spirit of Vince Foster!

And sniper fire .............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I23fjRN-PGc

Carygrant
09-25-2012, 11:06 AM

I don't know what this is going to do for your dicky ticker but take deep breaths and keep saying , Mutt is a clown .
Obama died of natural causes --- kidney failure , coming up to 12 years ago .
I know . Blasphemy .

Trinnity
09-25-2012, 11:12 AM
Hillary Clinton is a stupid bitch.She was building a good rep as SOS....at least most people perceived it that way.....but that's all over now. She totally blew it with the death of an unprotected ambassador and three seals. They were warned. They knew. They did nothing. WHY?????

Trinnity
09-25-2012, 11:16 AM
A puta married to a puto.I just looked up puta and puto in urban dictionary. WOW. Ouch. ROFL

MMC
09-25-2012, 11:16 AM
The Consulate in Benghazi was set up quickly in a rented villa. Fact it... that it was an ordinary house with no particular security features.

What about the safehouse? :wink:

Trinnity
09-25-2012, 11:35 AM
Good question, MMC. Yeah, what about that safehouse......

Carygrant
09-25-2012, 11:41 AM
She was building a good rep as SOS....at least most people perceived it that way.....but that's all over now. She totally blew it with the death of an unprotected ambassador and three seals. They were warned. They knew. They did nothing. WHY?????

Same formula as 9/11 .

coolwalker
09-25-2012, 11:45 AM
When democrats get flustered their only way of rsponding is with vulgarity.

Trinnity
09-25-2012, 11:47 AM
Same formula as 9/11 .If you say so. I don't. There's no comparison.

coolwalker
09-25-2012, 12:09 PM
I just looked up puta and puto in urban dictionary. WOW. Ouch. ROFL

Whore and whoremaster

Stuck_In_California
09-25-2012, 12:11 PM

I second that motion.