PDA

View Full Version : GOP Senators Finally Starting To Realize Their Party Nominated A Total Racist

Cigar
06-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) became the first Republican member of Congress to rescind an endorsement of Donald Trump, saying on Tuesday that he could no longer support his party’s presumptive nominee for president after Trump’s racist attacks against a federal judge.

“I cannot and will not support my party’s nominee for President,” he said.

Kirk’s statement was the most powerful denunciation of Trump to come from Republicans on Capitol Hill, but it was hardly the only one, suggesting that Trump’s racist attacks are finally starting to worry GOP lawmakers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gop-senators-donald-trump_us_57571fcfe4b0b60682df2e27

Peter1469
06-07-2016, 04:24 PM
lol

DNC talking points.

Cigar
06-07-2016, 04:31 PM
lol

DNC talking points.

LOL ... it's Republicans who are saying that ... :laugh:

Mark III
06-07-2016, 04:35 PM
There has been talk today among a few Republicans , Hugh Hewitt in particular, that the convention could pass a rule denying Trump the nomination.

The Rules Committee can make up any rule they want. They can say the first ballot nominee needs 80% and after that all delegates are unbound. They can do whatever they want. If Trump falls back badly in polls between now and the convention this will look tempting.

Mac-7
06-07-2016, 04:37 PM
There has been talk today among a few Republicans , Hugh Hewitt in particular, that the convention could pass a rule denying Trump the nomination.

The Rules Committee can make up any rule they want. They can say the first ballot nominee needs 80% and after that all delegates are unbound. They can do whatever they want. If Trump falls back badly in polls between now and the convention this will look tempting.

Yes the republican establishment can deny trump - and ensure a win for hillary

The Xl
06-07-2016, 04:39 PM
The republicans don't and never have supported Trump. You do realise this, yes? This isn't them turning on one of their own.

Cigar
06-07-2016, 04:48 PM
The republicans don't and never have supported Trump. You do realise this, yes? This isn't them turning on one of their own.

Donald J Trump is every Conservative Republican after 3 or 4 drinks. He says exactly what they are thinking, when they don’t have the stones to say it themselves. He just say’s them with their usual ignorance, but only louder.

:grin:

The Xl
06-07-2016, 04:50 PM
Donald J Trump is every Conservative Republican after 3 or 4 drinks. He says exactly what they are thinking, when they don’t have the stones to say it themselves. He just say’s them with their usual ignorance, but only louder.

Yeah, like the time he said troubled young black males had no conscience and couldn't feel empathy.

Oh, wait.

Truth Detector
06-07-2016, 04:51 PM
Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) became the first Republican member of Congress to rescind an endorsement of Donald Trump, saying on Tuesday that he could no longer support his party’s presumptive nominee for president after Trump’s racist attacks against a federal judge.

Kirk’s statement was the most powerful denunciation of Trump to come from Republicans on Capitol Hill, but it was hardly the only one, suggesting that Trump’s racist attacks are finally starting to worry GOP lawmakers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gop-senators-donald-trump_us_57571fcfe4b0b60682df2e27

Yep; he going over to the Democratic side of the aisle....yep yep yep. November cannot get here soon enough. Liberuls are going to get a serious dose of reality.

Truth Detector
06-07-2016, 04:52 PM

That will NEVER happen. Read my typing N E V E R. If it did, the Republican Party might as well pack up and go home for good.

The Xl
06-07-2016, 04:52 PM
For what it's worth, I'm barely paying attention to this charade called American politics anymore, but from what I understand, Trump has an issue with getting a fair shake from a judge in a group called la raza. If this is correct, I fail to see the issue. If not, feel free to clarify.

Truth Detector
06-07-2016, 04:54 PM

Correction; the Republican ESTABLISHMENT never supported Trump. The MAJORITY of REPUBLICAN voters did; that is all that really matters here. It's not the fake DNC version where the voters desires can be superseded by Super politically connected Delegates.

Truth Detector
06-07-2016, 04:54 PM

....and Al Sharpton speaks for ALL LibTards without needing a single drink. :biglaugh:

Right Ceeeegar?

AZ Jim
06-07-2016, 04:55 PM
lol

DNC talking points.My Gawd Peter!! What's it take to wake you the hell up?

The Xl
06-07-2016, 04:55 PM
Correction; the Republican ESTABLISHMENT never supported Trump. The MAJORITY of REPUBLICAN voters did; that is all that really matters here. It's not the fake DNC version where the voters desires can be superseded by Super politically connected Delegates.

Right, cronies like Paul Ryan didn't. Unfortunately, people like him make up the majority of the republican parties high level politicians and whatnot.

Ethereal
06-07-2016, 04:59 PM
Mark Kirk, an establishment Republican from one of the most corrupt states in America.

My, what a searing indictment.

Safety
06-07-2016, 04:59 PM

One thing that real life Republicans/conservatives understand and tPF rep/cons don't get, is that hispanics are a vital part of their constituency.

Ethereal
06-07-2016, 05:02 PM

I say they should go for it.

That would cause the rift between populists and establishment figures to grow even larger, almost to the point of being totally irreparable.

What we are witnessing is the slow but steady disintegration of the irredeemably corrupt, consolidationist government.

Anything that accelerates that process is to be encouraged.

Private Pickle
06-07-2016, 05:02 PM

Hmmm establishment politicians hating on non-establishment candidates... That's as good as an endorsement one can get...

Ethereal
06-07-2016, 05:03 PM

At least he never said that Obama was "light-skinned" and had a "negro dialect" like Harry Reid did.

The Xl
06-07-2016, 05:03 PM
I say they should go for it.

That would cause the rift between populists and establishment figures to grow even larger, almost to the point of being totally irreparable.

What we are witnessing is the slow but steady disintegration of the irredeemably corrupt, consolidationist government.

Anything that accelerates that process is to be encouraged.

It's fantastic to watch. And even if he's bad, and even if it's inadvertent, it's a lot in part to Donald Trump.

Ethereal
06-07-2016, 05:06 PM
It's fantastic to watch. And even if he's bad, and even if it's inadvertent, it's a lot in part to Donald Trump.

Exactly right.

This corrupt, exploitative system desperately needs to be shaken up, and the elites need to be reminded that the people are not toothless.

If they keep kicking us around and treating us like slaves, we're liable to bite back.

If that means sicking an unpredictable populist demagogue on them, then so be it.

Cigar
06-07-2016, 05:12 PM
....and Al Sharpton speaks for ALL LibTards without needing a single drink. :biglaugh:

Right Ceeeegar?

I'm guessing you become The Presumptive GOP Nominee by getting the Majority .... :grin: Maybe not All ....

Oops ... guess you didn't see yourself slamming into the Rake :biglaugh:

http://i.makeagif.com/media/11-11-2015/A-urla.gif (http://makeagif.com/A-urla)

Peter1469
06-07-2016, 05:25 PM
My Gawd Peter!! What's it take to wake you the hell up?

Cigar has admitted that he sometimes post DNC talking points. It is easy to see it. He cuts and paste pre-formated posts with links and pics. He doesn't use the forum's formatting tools.

You probably get the same emails over at the old folks' home. :wink:

silvereyes
06-07-2016, 05:43 PM
That will NEVER happen. Read my typing N E V E R. If it did, the Republican Party might as well pack up and go home for good.

I know a good valet. ;)

suds00
06-07-2016, 06:22 PM
mark kirk showed courage