PDA

View Full Version : WH Silent Over Demands to Denounce ‘Piss Christ’ Artwork

Captain Obvious
09-24-2012, 06:22 PM
Note: No foreign embassies were assaulted over this incident.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/wh-silent-over-demands-to-denounce-piss-christ-artwork.html

URF8
09-24-2012, 06:25 PM
The artist, Andres Serrano, is still alive. He has no bodyguards.

Goldie Locks
09-24-2012, 06:30 PM
Christians should riot, burn flags, burn embassy's, murder, rape, mayhem....burn it all to the ground...oh wait, only Mooslimes do that.

texmaster
09-24-2012, 10:02 PM

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/wh-silent-over-demands-to-denounce-piss-christ-artwork.html

Just glad someone got on the ball.

If I'm Romney this makes it into the first debate with an open question to Obama.

Mr President, you spent nearly a week condemning a movie that insulted the prophet Mohammad yet neither you nor your staff has ever condemned a single piece of Anti Christan artwork made in the US from a Crucifix submerged in urine or the Virgin Mary covered in feces.

Can you explain your selective religious outrage?

I doubt most voters even know these vile insults to Christianity even exist.

IGetItAlready
09-24-2012, 10:13 PM

If I'm Romney this makes it into the first debate with an open question to Obama.

Mr President, you spent nearly a week condemning a movie that insulted the prophet Mohammad yet neither you nor your staff has ever condemned a single piece of Anti Christan artwork made in the US from a Crucifix submerged in urine or the Virgin Mary covered in feces.

BOOM!!!
Debate over, Romney decisive winner!

Carygrant
09-25-2012, 04:56 AM
Christians should riot, burn flags, burn embassy's, murder, rape, mayhem....burn it all to the ground...oh wait, only Mooslimes do that.

Jesus had no divinity but he was a cute thinker .
Turn the other cheek , is far wiser and 'superior " , if you want to play games .
Violence is a last resort and a defence against real matters , not an "artistic " version of forum name calling .

shaarona
09-25-2012, 05:00 AM
Turn the other cheek , is far wiser and 'superior " , if you want to play games .
Violence is a last resort and a defence against real matters , not an "artistic " version of forum name calling .

Turning the other cheek was about surviving Roman Occupation and shaming the occupiers.

Carygrant
09-25-2012, 05:29 AM
Turning the other cheek was about surviving Roman Occupation and shaming the occupiers.

Yes Margot . I am very conversant with the Bible and related works , which you might recall from other Topics .
I am referring to a basis of behaviour or code of conduct . When threatened /attacked /subjugated etc
At the simplest level , replace Romans with Muslims , and you will follow the drift .

shaarona
09-25-2012, 05:37 AM

Those works have been around and touring the world since the 1980s.

shaarona
09-25-2012, 05:38 AM
Yes Margot . I am very conversant with the Bible and related works , which you might recall from other Topics .
I am referring to a basis of behaviour or code of conduct . When threatened /attacked /subjugated etc
At the simplest level , replace Romans with Muslims , and you will follow the drift .

Re: hostile occupation?

texmaster
09-25-2012, 04:19 PM
Those works have been around and touring the world since the 1980s.

What's your point Margot?

How does that invalidate their offensiveness?

shaarona
09-25-2012, 05:13 PM
What's your point Margot?

How does that invalidate their offensiveness?

Then why don't you attack the exhibit like French Christians did last year.

You are being petty and trying to bait people who support the President.

head of joaquin
09-25-2012, 05:37 PM

However some gynocologists were shot by Christian dominionists. But that's OK in conservativebizarroworld.

head of joaquin
09-25-2012, 05:39 PM
The artist, Andres Serrano, is still alive. He has no bodyguards.

It's hard to tell if you're bragging about how much better Christians are, or jealous about muslim violence.

Which is it?

Beevee
09-25-2012, 05:44 PM
BOOM!!!
Debate over, Romney decisive winner!

You won't be voting then?

URF8
09-25-2012, 05:52 PM
It's hard to tell if you're bragging about how much better Christians are, or jealous about muslim violence.

Which is it?

It's an observation about Western society. It can be easily manipulated through violence.

texmaster
09-25-2012, 06:00 PM
Then why don't you attack the exhibit like French Christians did last year.

You are being petty and trying to bait people who support the President.

No I'm asking the question why does Obama treat religions differently when it comes to what is offensive and who is offending.

Exactly what part of that do you not understand?

Agravan
09-25-2012, 06:25 PM
However some gynocologists were shot by Christian dominionists. But that's OK in conservativebizarroworld.
How do you figure that conservatives are ok with that?
Please cite your references where conservatives cheered for the murder of any abortionist.
Let me ask you this: Some nutjobs shoot a doctor or two, you're all upset over that. How about showing some emotions over the millions of babies murdered every year by these same abortionists. Or are you okay with the slaughter of innocent children as long as it furthers your agenda?

Captain Obvious
09-25-2012, 06:26 PM
HoJ is just trolling for a reaction.

Agravan
09-25-2012, 06:26 PM
No I'm asking the question why does Obama treat religions differently when it comes to what is offensive and who is offending.

Exactly what part of that do you not understand?

It's deflection. She understands perfectly well what you meant, she just does not want to answer an uncomfortable question.

texmaster
09-25-2012, 06:27 PM

LOL Wanna play ratio of killings Genius?

You could take every single terrorist attack in the US over the last 50 years and COMBINED they don't come close to the number killed in one Muslim terrorist attack.

EPIC FAIL

texmaster
09-25-2012, 06:31 PM
HoJ is just trolling for a reaction.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a191/texmaster/pigskin-6.gif

head of joaquin
09-25-2012, 06:56 PM

So it is OK for Christians to kill doctors, as long as they don't kill as many people as jihadist do.

God, I love conservative "arguments"!

head of joaquin
09-25-2012, 06:57 PM
It's an observation about Western society. It can be easily manipulated through violence.

Very true. Thanks to progressive education and secular civil government -- the very things conservatives want to destroy.

head of joaquin
09-25-2012, 06:58 PM
How do you figure that conservatives are ok with that?
Please cite your references where conservatives cheered for the murder of any abortionist.
Let me ask you this: Some nutjobs shoot a doctor or two, you're all upset over that. How about showing some emotions over the millions of babies murdered every year by these same abortionists. Or are you okay with the slaughter of innocent children as long as it furthers your agenda?
See the post above from a local conservative who can't even deplore the violence of Christian dominionists but instead brags that they haven't killed as many people as jihadists

URF8
09-25-2012, 07:05 PM
Very true. Thanks to progressive education and secular civil government -- the very things conservatives want to destroy.

Describe progressive education.

URF8
09-25-2012, 07:07 PM
See the post above from a local conservative who can't even deplore the violence of Christian dominionists but instead brags that they haven't killed as many people as jihadists

I'm an atheist who sees your world crumbling because it can't cope with the end of the Western dominated era of history.

shaarona
09-25-2012, 07:08 PM
Describe progressive education.

Its what you didn't have.

URF8
09-25-2012, 07:12 PM
Its what you didn't have.

I thought we were friends old girl. Come on let's make up, kisses, hugs, candlelight....

Beevee
09-25-2012, 08:56 PM

You could take every single terrorist attack in the US over the last 50 years and COMBINED they don't come close to the number killed in one Muslim terrorist attack.

EPIC FAIL

Care to have a guess at the collateral lives lost elsewhere from US terrorist attacks?

Peter1469
09-25-2012, 09:34 PM

Head of Joag has posted more here than have Christians murdered baby killers. Think about it.

He is blowing hot air and is a fraud.

texmaster
09-25-2012, 10:37 PM
So it is OK for Christians to kill doctors, as long as they don't kill as many people as jihadist do.

God, I love conservative "arguments"!

I never said it was ok. Just another lie. Thanks for staying predictable.

But there is a HUGE difference in the number dead and that is important little buddy.

Cigar
09-25-2012, 10:41 PM
Actually the WH just didn't tell you. :)

texmaster
09-25-2012, 10:56 PM
Actually the WH just didn't tell you. :)

Or anyone else.

coolwalker
09-26-2012, 09:12 AM

So, God had "cute thoughts"...and it was "games" he was playing when he sent his only son to earth. You are quite strange, even for an islander.

Agravan
09-26-2012, 09:22 AM

You have a serious comprehension problem. Nowhere in that post was he "bragging" or showing approval.
What he stated was a pure and simple fact. That you see that as bragging is very telling.
There are some nutjob Christians, but they are far outnumbered by the nutjob lefties in this country. Just about every mass-murder killing spree in the last few years have been committed by leftist loons. From Columbine to Aurora. You must be so proud of your fellow travelers.

Carygrant
09-26-2012, 10:34 AM
I thought we were friends old girl. Come on let's make up, kisses, hugs, candlelight....

She stabbed you .
That was unexpected .
There's life in us old timers .

Carygrant
09-26-2012, 10:39 AM
So, God had "cute thoughts"...and it was "games" he was playing when he sent his only son to earth. You are quite strange, even for an islander.

Jesus had a few cute thoughts ---- the metaphorical "son ".
It was his Father during those Old Testament times who was as mad as a hatter . He spent all of his time Trolling and smiting and generally behaving like a selfish bully .
God was not least cute and like George Bush I have reservations about the brain . If you claim to be a son of God , I can quite understand
QED