PDA

View Full Version : Warning: I see all the knuckle dragging nose pickers

AZ Jim
06-07-2016, 11:23 PM
are here venting their frustration in the most disgusting ways. Classy bunch of cons on here. Congratulations to Hillary Clinton, our next President. Anyone want a lesson in how low the cons who support Trump have sunk need only check our this board.

Cletus
06-07-2016, 11:35 PM
So, tell me... why do support someone with no real accomplishments, someone whose tenure in the Senate was not the least memorable, someone who was a terrible failure as Secretary of State, someone whose only real accomplishment in life was marrying a future President of the United States.

You know she got elected to the Senate because of her husband and was appointed SecState because Obama needed a way to keep Bill from undermining him. When she left office, the world was and remains a far more dangerous place than it was when she assumed office. Russia, China, North Korea, the Middle East, even Europe... all foreign policy failures.

What makes someone like you want someone like that to be President of the United States?

AZ Jim
06-07-2016, 11:40 PM
So, tell me... why do support someone with no real accomplishments, someone whose tenure in the Senate was not the least memorable, someone who was a terrible failure as Secretary of State, someone whose only real accomplishment in life was marrying a future President of the United States.

You know she got elected to the Senate because of her husband and was appointed SecState because Obama needed a way to keep Bill from undermining him. When she left office, the world was and remains a far more dangerous place than it was when she assumed office. Russia, China, North Korea, the Middle East, even Europe... all foreign policy failures.

What makes someone like you want someone like that to be President of the United States?Why waste any breath on someone who fabricates untrue charges and expects answers. I quit dealing with that kind of questions from your kind of people when you were most likely in diapers. Wallow in your misery.

Cletus
06-07-2016, 11:43 PM
Why waste any breath on someone who fabricates untrue charges and expects answers. I quit dealing with that kind of questions from your kind of people when you were most likely in diapers. Wallow in your misery.

Okay, so you don't really know why. You just do it.

AZ Jim
06-07-2016, 11:47 PM
Okay, so you don't really know why. You just do it.Think about it.

Tahuyaman
06-08-2016, 12:13 AM
are here venting their frustration in the most disgusting ways. Classy bunch of cons on here. Congratulations to Hillary Clinton, our next President. Anyone want a lesson in how low the cons who support Trump have sunk need only check our this board.

Aparently you have run out of Metamucil.

FindersKeepers
06-08-2016, 03:33 AM
Why waste any breath on someone who fabricates untrue charges and expects answers. I quit dealing with that kind of questions from your kind of people when you were most likely in diapers. Wallow in your misery.

Everything Cletus detailed is fact. You're ignoring what she's done.

Every day, you take inconsequential bits of information about Trump and blow them way out of proportion, yet you refuse to acknowledge the danger we face from a Hillary presidency.

I don't get that. This woman was an integral part in turning the Middle East into complete chaos.

She's a jingoist.

I'm sorry the GOP doesn't have a better candidate than Trump, but it is what it is. If you did a little more research, instead of spending all your time making mountains out of molehills over Trump, you'd find that Hillary is a darn scary candidate.

It's nothing short of a crime to foist her on the populace. You ignore Hillary's past to the detriment of this nation.

Hillary will likely win -- I'll give you that -- but it will be a hollow victory for this once-great nation.

zelmo1234
06-08-2016, 03:55 AM

I would love to see some facts on any of the charges against Mrs. Clinton that are Fabricated.

Even the left does not dispute what she did, they just don't care?

It is my belief that the Experiment in Self Government has failed, And it does not matter if Hillary or Trump Wins, Both are terrible choices.

But at least I have the ability to protect my family from the suffering that I believe we are heading for.

But as they say, all good things must come to an end.

hanger4
06-08-2016, 06:14 AM

"Classy bunch"

The irony is strong in this one Obi Wan.

Quicksilver
06-08-2016, 06:40 AM
I am very pleased with the outcome and Clinton will be a great president. She comes to the office with more experience than any of out previous presidents have had.. I guess with the exception of those who had been State Governors.. I believe she is much stronger than Obama and will do better handling that rowdy bunch in the House than he did.. Of course.. after November, hopefully there will be less riff raff in the House AND the Senate... kwim? lol!!

Truth Detector
06-08-2016, 06:51 AM
are here venting their frustration in the most disgusting ways. Classy bunch of cons Libs on here. Congratulations to Hillary Clinton, our next President.

You shouldn't insult your fellow leftTards like that JimBob! :biglaugh:

I'm amused that you think the bullschit you constantly erupt with here is "classy". Now that is the definition of "denial." :biglaugh:

Congratulations to Hillary Clinton, our next President.

^Damn funny bullschit there.

Anyone want a lesson in how low the cons who support Trump have sunk need only check our this board.

JimBob; you couldn't give a lesson to a lemming, let alone any Conservative on this board. It is apparent to anyone with even half a brain that you are a mind numbed leftist prone to parrot the leftist talking points you've been gullibly fed. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
06-08-2016, 06:52 AM
I am very pleased with the outcome and Clinton will be a great president. She comes to the office with more experience than any of out previous presidents have had.. I guess with the exception of those who had been State Governors.. I believe she is much stronger than Obama and will do better handling that rowdy bunch in the House than he did.. Of course.. after November, hopefully there will be less riff raff in the House AND the Senate... kwim? lol!!

:biglaugh:

WOW, just......WOW!

Quicksilver
06-08-2016, 06:54 AM
:biglaugh:

WOW, just......WOW!

Yes!! I agree... A great outcome.. AND come January... a PRESIDENT H.R. Clinton.

Truth Detector
06-08-2016, 06:55 AM
Yes!! I agree... A great outcome.. AND come January... a PRESIDENT H.R. Clinton.

Can't wait for November. I do hope that when Trump wins, all the lefties who stated they will be leaving actually do it this time. :biglaugh:

Quicksilver
06-08-2016, 07:12 AM
Please! Hold your breath!! :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Cigar
06-08-2016, 07:16 AM

The next several months are going to be so enjoyable ... :laugh:

Truth Detector
06-08-2016, 07:18 AM
Classy bunch of cons on here.

I see all the knuckle dragging nose pickers

You cannot find a better definition of irony. :biglaugh:

Quicksilver
06-08-2016, 07:23 AM
The next several months are going to be so enjoyable ... :laugh:

I agree... it's going to be a hoot to watch... Better yet... watching the election results as the GOP goes down in flames will be the "Grand Finale"

Mark III
06-08-2016, 07:40 AM
Hillary Clinton was a fine Secretary Of State. The United States is the most respected country in the world.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/182795/russia-receives-lowest-approval-world-highest.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication

When the old Soviet Union collapsed and the Cold War ended, things changed. When advancing technology made instantaneous world wide communication available things changed. There are many players in world affairs instead of two or three. No one can completely control outcomes and will not be able to do so in the future either.

If Clinton (Obama) is so horrible for international affairs and relations, what do the Republicans offer as an alternative that guarantees or even promises a better outcome? ROFL. Nothing.

U.S. Foreign policy is bipartisan, and it always has been. The danger of Trump is that he may not understand that.

The world cannot be managed successfully, and people who think it can be are fooling themselves.

zelmo1234
06-08-2016, 07:46 AM

I think that you have a 70% chance of being right baring Legal actions against her.

However; I don't think that Hillary will want to work with congress either. And I don't suspect that the Senate or House will change hands.

The thing that will be interesting to see is if Sexist will carry as much weight as Racist. If Hillary is elected, the Democrats had better hope that it does. If not, it is likely that Congress will take back much if not all of it's constitutional power from the executive branch.

And the defunding will begin.

After Trump, the GOP will be looking to save face with it's base for the next election, they only way to do that is to do what they promised.

Cigar
06-08-2016, 07:47 AM
I agree... it's going to be a hoot to watch... Better yet... watching the election results as the GOP goes down in flames will be the "Grand Finale"

http://f.tqn.com/y/politicalhumor/1/S/e/7/6/GOP-served.jpg

zelmo1234
06-08-2016, 07:49 AM
Hillary Clinton was a fine Secretary Of State. The United States is the most respected country in the world.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/182795/russia-receives-lowest-approval-world-highest.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication

When the old Soviet Union collapsed and the Cold War ended, things changed. When advancing technology made instantaneous world wide communication available things changed. There are many players in world affairs instead of two or three. No one can completely control outcomes and will not be able to do so in the future either.

If Clinton (Obama) is so horrible for international affairs and relations, what do the Republicans offer as an alternative that guarantees or even promises a better outcome? ROFL. Nothing.

U.S. Foreign policy is bipartisan, and it always has been. The danger of Trump is that he may not understand that.

The world cannot be managed successfully, and people who think it can be are fooling themselves.

The world was in better shape and the USA was more respected during GWB than it is today. World leaders openly make fun of Obama. Even if they said we are going back to what it was before Obama, it would be an improvement.

Hillary will not be talking about her time as Sec of State unless she is asked, It is very hard to win, if you are running on failure.

Cigar
06-08-2016, 07:49 AM
I think that you have a 70% chance of being right baring Legal actions against her.

However; I don't think that Hillary will want to work with congress either. And I don't suspect that the Senate or House will change hands.

The thing that will be interesting to see is if Sexist will carry as much weight as Racist. If Hillary is elected, the Democrats had better hope that it does. If not, it is likely that Congress will take back much if not all of it's constitutional power from the executive branch.

And the defunding will begin.

After Trump, the GOP will be looking to save face with it's base for the next election, they only way to do that is to do what they promised.

What ... ?

I'm sure The GOP will meet the night of Hillary's Inauguration and vow to Never Work with her, exactly as they did with President Obama.

Then prepare another GOP Autopsy. :laugh:

zelmo1234
06-08-2016, 07:51 AM
What ... ?

I'm sure The GOP will meet the night of Hillary's Inauguration and vow to Never Work with her, exactly as they did with President Obama.

Then prepare another GOP Autopsy. :laugh:

This might come as a surprise to you, but neither side wants to work with the other.

And you still did not answer me, what did the GOP stop from happening that Obama wanted?

PolWatch
06-08-2016, 08:40 AM
You shouldn't insult your fellow leftTards like that JimBob! :biglaugh:

I'm amused that you think the bullschit you constantly erupt with here is "classy". Now that is the definition of "denial." :biglaugh:

^Damn funny bullschit there.

JimBob; you couldn't give a lesson to a lemming, let alone any Conservative on this board. It is apparent to anyone with even half a brain that you are a mind numbed leftist prone to parrot the leftist talking points you've been gullibly fed. :biglaugh:

Please keep the discussion civil. No provoking. No retaliation. No name calling. Discuss the topic, not the poster.

Tahuyaman
06-08-2016, 09:04 AM

Can you imagine the national embarrassment that would be?

birddog
06-08-2016, 09:16 AM
The liberals here seem to be in orgasmic delight that their lying, corrupt, murdering Hillary finally clinched the nomination. The fact that it took her longer than it should have is reflective of the validity of my opinion of her.

The predictions of her being the next president is very likely premature. Trump should not be underestimated. Trump will win.

Truth Detector
06-08-2016, 09:22 AM

^DAMN funny. :biglaugh:

domer76
06-08-2016, 09:24 AM

Every day, you take inconsequential bits of information about Trump and blow them way out of proportion, yet you refuse to acknowledge the danger we face from a Hillary presidency.

I don't get that. This woman was an integral part in turning the Middle East into complete chaos.

She's a jingoist.

I'm sorry the GOP doesn't have a better candidate than Trump, but it is what it is. If you did a little more research, instead of spending all your time making mountains out of molehills over Trump, you'd find that Hillary is a darn scary candidate.

It's nothing short of a crime to foist her on the populace. You ignore Hillary's past to the detriment of this nation.

Hillary will likely win -- I'll give you that -- but it will be a hollow victory for this once-great nation.

Right. There was no chaos in the Middle East until Hillary became SOS. You're a historical ignoramus.

AZ Jim
06-08-2016, 09:32 AM

She's a jingoist.

Hillary will likely win -- I'll give you that -- but it will be a hollow victory for this once-great nation.One word: Bullshit!!!!

Truth Detector
06-08-2016, 09:33 AM
Right. There was no chaos in the Middle East until Hillary became SOS. You're a historical ignoramus.

Right; there was no chaos in the ME until Bush was elected. You're a historical ignoramus. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
06-08-2016, 09:33 AM
One word: Bull$#@!!!!!

:biglaugh: Sums up all of your posts dude!

Cigar
06-08-2016, 09:47 AM
This might come as a surprise to you, but neither side wants to work with the other.

And you still did not answer me, what did the GOP stop from happening that Obama wanted?

Actually one side tried to reach out ... but the other side was more concerned about what their base would think ... you know, the same old Party over Country stuff.

Cletus
06-08-2016, 09:48 AM
One word: Bullshit!!!!

List her accomplishments for us.

Tell us how she made the US better and stronger in relation to the rest of the world as SecState.

Quicksilver
06-08-2016, 10:01 AM
List her accomplishments for us.

Tell us how she made the US better and stronger in relation to the rest of the world as SecState.

As a U.S. senator, she was the first first lady to be elected to this office. She was instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment. She subsequently took a leading role in investigating the health issues that 9/11 first responders were facing.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/leslie-marshall/2014/02/19/hillary-clintons-accomplishments-speak-for-themselves

After visiting soldiers in Iraq, Clinton noted that the insurgency had failed to disrupt the democratic elections held earlier, and that parts of the country were functioning well. Noting that war deployments were draining regular and reserve forces, she cointroduced legislation to increase the size of the regular Army by 80,000 soldiers to ease the strain and supported retaining and improving health benefits for veterans. She also she introduced the Family Entertainment Protection Act. That was just in her first term. She was easily re-elected and accomplished much in her second term as well. And who can forget her run for the presidency, receiving more than 17 million votes during the nomination process?

As our secretary of state, Clinton visited 112 countries, helping to repair a badly damaged U.S. reputation. She advocated an expanded role in global economic issues for the State Department and cited the need for an increased U.S. diplomatic presence, especially in Iraq, where the Defense Department had conducted diplomatic missions. Clinton unveiled the Global Hunger and Food Security program, prevailed over Vice President Biden to send an additional 21,000 troops to Afghanistan, saved the signing of a Turkish-Armenian accord, and assisted the president with major decisions as to the U.S. position with regard to the revolution in Egypt and the decision to use military force in Libya

birddog
06-08-2016, 10:04 AM
As a U.S. senator, she was the first first lady to be elected to this office. She was instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment. She subsequently took a leading role in investigating the health issues that 9/11 first responders were facing.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/leslie-marshall/2014/02/19/hillary-clintons-accomplishments-speak-for-themselves

After visiting soldiers in Iraq, Clinton noted that the insurgency had failed to disrupt the democratic elections held earlier, and that parts of the country were functioning well. Noting that war deployments were draining regular and reserve forces, she cointroduced legislation to increase the size of the regular Army by 80,000 soldiers to ease the strain and supported retaining and improving health benefits for veterans. She also she introduced the Family Entertainment Protection Act. That was just in her first term. She was easily re-elected and accomplished much in her second term as well. And who can forget her run for the presidency, receiving more than 17 million votes during the nomination process?

As our secretary of state, Clinton visited 112 countries, helping to repair a badly damaged U.S. reputation. She advocated an expanded role in global economic issues for the State Department and cited the need for an increased U.S. diplomatic presence, especially in Iraq, where the Defense Department had conducted diplomatic missions. Clinton unveiled the Global Hunger and Food Security program, prevailed over Vice President Biden to send an additional 21,000 troops to Afghanistan, saved the signing of a Turkish-Armenian accord, and assisted the president with major decisions as to the U.S. position with regard to the revolution in Egypt and the decision to use military force in Libya

You just made me nauseated with your lies. Hillary accomplished nothing notable. Any votes she had in the Senate was coincidental and not decisive.

Quicksilver
06-08-2016, 10:29 AM
You just made me nauseated with your lies. Hillary accomplished nothing notable. Any votes she had in the Senate was coincidental and not decisive.

Bull$hit

Tahuyaman
06-08-2016, 10:38 AM
The liberals here seem to be in orgasmic delight that their lying, corrupt, murdering Hillary finally clinched the nomination. The fact that it took her longer than it should have is reflective of the validity of my opinion of her.

The predictions of her being the next president is very likely premature. Trump should not be underestimated. Trump will win.

I'll give you the lying and corrupt thing, but I don't beleive she's a murderer. There may have been people who listened to one of her speeches and was so depressed afterward that they were motivated to either kill them self or someone else, but that's not really the same thing.

I'm sure that shrill, insincere, inept and incompetent will be things that can easily apply to her as well.

Tahuyaman
06-08-2016, 10:42 AM

The United States can though. Of course she's not the one who can lead that effort, but......