PDA

View Full Version : Trump supporters were 'running for their lives' after San Jose rally, police report

Cigar
06-08-2016, 03:13 PM
Trump supporters were 'running for their lives' after San Jose rally, police report saysSAN JOSE -- Two undercover police officers at a Donald Trump rally last week said they saw Trump supporters "get punched, kicked and pushed" and "running for their lives," according to a police report.

The plain-clothes officers said they did not intervene for fear their own safety would be jeopardized as the estimated 400 protesters developed a "mob mentality."

The officers' observations were included in the arrest report of Antonio Moses Fernandez, 19, of San Jose, who is accused of throwing a metal barrier into a police skirmish line following the Trump rally June 2 outside the San Jose Convention Center. Fernandez made his first court appearance Tuesday and was charged with felony assault on a peace officer with a deadly weapon and misdemeanor resisting, delaying or obstructing an officer, according to court documents.

Fernandez hung up the phone Wednesday when reached by this newspaper. He could face a sentence of five years in prison if convicted on the felony assault with a deadly weapon charge, according to the prosecutors.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_29992763/trump-supporters-were-running-their-lives-after-san

So much for Counter-Punching :laugh:

The Xl
06-08-2016, 03:17 PM
It looks like some people think it's okay to take protesting to the next level, and start intimidating and attacking people. That's unacceptable. And if it persists, I'd think some morons will wind up being shot.

FindersKeepers
06-08-2016, 03:21 PM
Nothing like proving Trump right.

What's the old saying? If the protesters didn't have low class, they wouldn't have any class.

That about sums it up.

FindersKeepers
06-08-2016, 03:22 PM
And if it persists, I'd think some morons will wind up being shot.

I hope not, but if it happens, no one can say they didn't ask for it.

Cigar
06-08-2016, 03:22 PM
It looks like some people think it's okay to take protesting to the next level, and start intimidating and attacking people. That's unacceptable. And if it persists, I'd think some morons will wind up being shot.

I saw a Chick kick a Guy's Car ...

I would have got out and kicked her in the snatch.

Cigar
06-08-2016, 03:23 PM
Nothing like proving Trump right.

What's the old saying? If the protesters didn't have low class, they wouldn't have any class.

That about sums it up.

Nothing like calling Trumps Bluff ... :laugh:

Common
06-08-2016, 03:28 PM

Exactly what I was going to say, they keep it up and theres going to be bodies.

Private Pickle
06-08-2016, 03:28 PM
Trump supporters were 'running for their lives' after San Jose rally, police report says

SAN JOSE -- Two undercover police officers at a Donald Trump rally last week said they saw Trump supporters "get punched, kicked and pushed" and "running for their lives," according to a police report.

The plain-clothes officers said they did not intervene for fear their own safety would be jeopardized as the estimated 400 protesters developed a "mob mentality."

The officers' observations were included in the arrest report of Antonio Moses Fernandez, 19, of San Jose, who is accused of throwing a metal barrier into a police skirmish line following the Trump rally June 2 outside the San Jose Convention Center. Fernandez made his first court appearance Tuesday and was charged with felony assault on a peace officer with a deadly weapon and misdemeanor resisting, delaying or obstructing an officer, according to court documents.

Fernandez hung up the phone Wednesday when reached by this newspaper. He could face a sentence of five years in prison if convicted on the felony assault with a deadly weapon charge, according to the prosecutors.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_29992763/trump-supporters-were-running-their-lives-after-san

So much for Counter-Punching :laugh:

Laughing at people running for their lives? And why? Because of their political affiliation? Meanwhile defending blacks who "run for their lives" when up against cops?

Land your plane hypocrite.

Mac-7
06-08-2016, 03:54 PM

That would give hillary an orgasm

and I dont think cigar would mind either.

big city police department are democrat cesspools at the top levels and if they are not going to do their job real violence could result

FindersKeepers
06-08-2016, 04:07 PM
I saw a Chick kick a Guy's Car ...

I would have got out and kicked her in the snatch.

You're so flippin' obnoxious and then you go and say something that has me laughing so hard my eyes water.

I don't care who you are -- that was funny.