PDA

View Full Version : Obama May Be Reelectedd

URF8
09-24-2012, 09:39 PM
It's a given that African Americans will mostly vote for the president. Same thing with Latinos. But quite a few white people have a guilt complex and don't want the first African American president to be tossed out on his ass even though he is incompetent. They feel sorry for African Americans.

If he is reelected it's important to make sure he can't advance his agenda. That will require ruining his presidency, and the US if necessary. Obama must be stymied and sandbagged so that he fails.

Foreign powers can be counted on to contribute to the ruin of Obama. They don't have white guilt. So ruining a Black man isn't a problem for them.

So if the president is reelected his presidency will have to be ruined. This can be accomplished through control of the House of Representatives and through nonstop litigation that slows him up and causes him to stumble.

After awhile his race will cease to be a protection as people get tired of nonstop failure. Remember what the left did to Reagan during Iran-Contra? Obama will have something of that magnitude go wrong, and we hammer him to death politically.

Shoot the Goose
09-24-2012, 09:49 PM
He's going back to Chicago. Or Hawaii. Or, if I had my way ..... Elba.

We are kicking him out.

URF8
09-24-2012, 09:55 PM
He's going back to Chicago. Or Hawaii. Or, if I had my way ..... Elba.

We are kicking him out.

That's the spirit. But if he wins we need to plan on how to ruin that SOB. This will be deeply demoralizing to all the guilty white folks and minority folks who love Obama. It will be heartbreaking for them to see their hopes and dreams destroyed. Give them nothing.

URF8
09-24-2012, 09:57 PM
The leftists should remember what happened to Bush's hope of Social Security reform at the beginning of his second term. He got destroyed. Same thing will happen to that goddamn sob Obama. Let his soul burn in hell.

roadmaster
09-24-2012, 10:05 PM
quite a few white people have a guilt complex

I don't believe I was around during the slave days and only 1% had slaves. Also, blacks owned slaves in Louisiana so why would I have this? Their were even white slaves but most people had none except their own children working the farms.

Trinnity
09-24-2012, 10:05 PM
That's the spirit. But if he wins we need to plan on how to ruin that SOB. This will be deeply demoralizing to all the guilty white folks and minority folks who love Obama. It will be heartbreaking for them to see their hopes and dreams destroyed. Give them nothing.
If he wins, and I seriously do not think he will....I will do everything I can to urge Rs to block him at every turn. I don't intend to sit by and just gripe about it. NOsirree.

URF8
09-24-2012, 10:08 PM
If he is reelected the news media won't feel they have to defend the first African American president. So to the extent the news media doesn't cover for him he will be disempowered. And of course foreign powers like China and Russia will be able to move in for the kill here and there. That will inflict harm on the United States.

It will be too risky to invest in a high tax and high regulation country like the US. And more people will want to get their money out of a risky place like the US.

Sequestration is coming in January. That will slash the military budget and put defense workers on the unemployment line. And of course taxes will skyrocket for the middle class. This will hurt take home pay for most Americans.

URF8
09-24-2012, 10:10 PM
If he wins, and I seriously do not think he will....I will do everything I can to urge Rs to block him at every turn. I don't intend to sit by and just gripe about it. NOsirree.

I agree. The Rs in the House of Representatives are going to have to be scared about primary fights if they cooperate with that goddamn sob Obama. Any thing that hurts Obama is good for America.

roadmaster
09-24-2012, 10:10 PM
I don't want Obama to win but I do want Americans to win no matter who wins.

URF8
09-24-2012, 10:14 PM

The United States and America are not the same thing. Treatment of a disease often involves accepting pain. Sometimes it can't be avoided. Look to the future after Obama. He wants to transform us out of existence. That means there is no choice but scorched earth tactics.

Shoot the Goose
09-24-2012, 10:21 PM

America loses if Obama wins. We will be taken down to mediocrity under 4 more years of Obama. That's his plan. Even if the GOP still has the House, and a small majority in the Senate, nothing major gets done. We are stalemated. And off the cliff we go.

That is Obama's goal. A pox on him. A pox on all who support him.

roadmaster
09-24-2012, 10:24 PM
America loses if Obama wins. We will be taken down to mediocrity under 4 more years of Obama. That's his plan. Even if the GOP still has the House, and a small majority in the Senate, nothing major gets done. We are stalemated. And off the cliff we go.

That is Obama's goal. A pox on him. A pox on all who support him.

I only get one vote.

URF8
09-24-2012, 10:42 PM
I only get one vote.

Me too. I vote for scorched earth for Obama.

GrassrootsConservative
09-24-2012, 10:50 PM
Me too. I vote for scorched earth for Obama.

Just vote Mitt Romney dude, he's the only chance America has.

BooHoo
09-24-2012, 10:55 PM
I hope Obama gets crushed!! Scary what he did in 4 years! I would hate to see what he would be capable of doing if given another four years. People better smarten up quickly and stop listening to his empty words.

URF8
09-24-2012, 10:55 PM
If he's reelected Obama may make a show of extending the olive branch. We should pretend to accept his outstretched hand and then sand bag the goddamn sob, and blame him for the resulting crisis.

IGetItAlready
09-24-2012, 11:20 PM
That white guilt thing is what got us here.
It's time for intelligent patriots to feel a little bit sorry for the nation and what their stupid attempt to feel better about themselves has done to it.

URF8
09-24-2012, 11:24 PM
This election is all about the upcoming Supreme Court vacancies. That's what the left is interested in. Ask the leftists on this forum. That's all they care about. That's why it's necessary to destroy the institutions the left has seized. Treat leftists like foreign enemies.

Carygrant
09-25-2012, 02:12 AM

Or you should begin to see that you will bring the whole house down if you don't start to think wider than your ludicrous inter party points.
Sometimes you need to embrace your enemy and work together so that you can kill him later without being crippled yourself .

URF8
09-25-2012, 02:16 AM
Or you should begin to see that you will bring the whole house down if you don't start to think wider than your ludicrous inter party points.
Sometimes you need to embrace your enemy and work together so that you can kill him later without being crippled yourself .

A house divided against itself cannot stand. The house is destined to collapse. Hold the enemy close so he cannot escape the falling timbers. What happens to me is irrelevant ad long as the enemy is crushed by the beam of the fallen timber.

URF8
09-25-2012, 03:38 AM

At this late date the objective is not to save the house, but to bring it down. What I have written is being said by thousands of people on my side. If Obama is reelected, our numbers will be legion.

Carygrant
09-25-2012, 04:45 AM
Be careful that me and my three mates don't decide to go Horse riding again .
We wrote a book about the consequences which you may have glanced at .

Cigar
09-25-2012, 07:18 AM
Keep Hope Alive .... :roflmao:

URF8
09-25-2012, 07:35 AM
Be careful that me and my three mates don't decide to go Horse riding again .
We wrote a book about the consequences which you may have glanced at .

I'm the only friend you have here. The others aren't at your level of intellect.

Cigar
09-25-2012, 07:38 AM
I'm the only friend you have here. The others aren't at your level of intellect.

:rofl:you're talking level of intellect on a Political Forum. :rofl:

Carygrant
09-25-2012, 07:39 AM

Bit unfair and untrue . I can think of several who are very smart dudes -- just somewhat understated versus we big mouths .And also nice guys .

Johnny-C
09-25-2012, 12:11 PM
It's a given that African Americans will mostly vote for the president. Same thing with Latinos. But quite a few white people have a guilt complex... and don't want...
No, that's not it... quite a significant number of White people (and other people) have understood and figured out that an $8,000 voucher for medical care (and ideas about "privatization") aren't truly 'good' for Americans as a whole.

URF8
09-26-2012, 01:10 AM
No, that's not it... quite a significant number of White people (and other people) have understood and figured out that an $8,000 voucher for medical care (and ideas about "privatization") aren't truly 'good' for Americans as a whole.

How would you possibly know what White people think?

URF8
09-26-2012, 01:12 AM
Bit unfair and untrue...

Look at what you've written old chap. At the Old Bailey a barrister would say you have just admitted the truth of the matter I was asserting.

URF8
09-26-2012, 01:13 AM
:rofl:you're talking level of intellect on a Political Forum. :rofl:

You're a moral coward for refusing to defend your people in the thread on the Black Underclass.

Carygrant
09-26-2012, 02:02 AM
Look at what you've written old chap. At the Old Bailey a barrister would say you have just admitted the truth of the matter I was asserting.

You are a cantankerous trouble maker , Alberto , and you need to be culled .
Forums are for venting spleen and fury -- not for making friends and courting popularity .
A decent Forum should be on constant red alert -- though schoolboy name calling is very boring .
(Girls/Ladies are so much more nice to talk to .They should be banned unless they are Gay .)

coolwalker
09-27-2012, 09:09 AM
If Obama is re-elected then it will be time (finally) to appoint a special prosecutor to seek impeachment. His actions have been traitorous.

Cigar
09-27-2012, 12:15 PM

Then Blame Obama for not getting anything done ... yea we know, it's been going on for over 3 years.

Ladies and Gentlemen; this is your Country First Americans, and why they will be bitching for another 4 years.

Cigar
09-27-2012, 12:16 PM
If Obama is re-elected then it will be time (finally) to appoint a special prosecutor to seek impeachment. His actions have been traitorous.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/Un_fair.jpg

head of joaquin
09-27-2012, 12:17 PM

Yes we should investigate Bush and Cheney's war crimes at long last. Good proposal.