PDA

View Full Version : in 50 thousand years the mankind will take away to itself Experiment.

thriller
06-09-2016, 06:21 AM
Experiment is an empire which operates about one million Universies.

There are some Experiments.

One of Experiments promised to take away mankind to itself to the empire in 50 thousand years.

Experiment is an empire which policy is optimized on profit. When I write profit the profit for God means.

In Experiment there are cities in which there live in common Aliens of different races, there are banks in which money of Experiment - dinars is stored.

There is a police which general takes bribes, there are courts for citizens of experiment.

A few years ago I obtained citizenship of Experiment.

In Experiment the huge set of schools at which are engaged in training of various ways of search of God works. For example there is a school of yoga, tantra, business, storytellers. All schools compete among themselves earning money and obtaining the status of fashionable school. Fashionable it is a virus of culture of Experiment which speaks about success of school or the certain citizen.

I made friends in one border city of Experiment with teenagers Elephants. This race of Elephants reasonable.

Tell with each other the population Eksperima by means of a special device for telepathy which they carry in an ear. There is this machine four dinars. Actual dinar exchange rate to dollar one dinar is forty dollars.

In Experiment there is a King of Experiment who is elected by citizens.
There is an opposition, there are deputies and there are political parties, there are human rights activists.

In experiment there are a lot of beggars who founded the guild of beggars.

Those who work much and have talent in Experiment earn huge money.

That it was clear Experiment it is the empire similar to the USA.

I was invited to depart to live to Experiment, but I cannot flowers of life of the Sun asked not to depart.

Experiment has a set of different spaceships, the ship can be rented together with the pilot.

Courts of Experiment fair.

There are intelligence agencies of Jedis which is called Adventurers, these intelligence agencies work in different the Universe ipomogat to primitive civilizations, is similar as it is described in the book of brothers Strugatsky it is Difficult to be God.

That Experiment rather of visors mankind to itself it is necessary to realize political projects in which I am engaged. these are projects Doctors of the Universe, the project of creation of the global state on the planet of Mummies, Dolphins, Whales and people, the project the Underground cities, the project We are rich children and other projects.

The mankind is slaves of Anuaks. Anuaks will not release mankind in Experiment mankind so far will not pay repayment for slavery. Anuaks demand that mankind millions of years paid taxes Anuakam of 35% of profit.

Captain Obvious
06-09-2016, 09:42 PM
I'll mark my calendar

Doublejack
06-09-2016, 10:10 PM
what is this i dont even

FindersKeepers
06-10-2016, 04:29 AM
Someone didn't say No to drugs...

thriller
06-14-2016, 07:58 AM
The way of the Beggar is a noble way. I ask to give me money for the service to God purposes.

My purses in the WebMoney system:

Z168790696896
R423335621571
E286086216568