PDA

View Full Version : Don't ya just love it?

AZ Jim
06-09-2016, 11:18 AM

PolWatch
06-09-2016, 11:27 AM
aaahh Jim! you are responsible for heads exploding all over the forum walls! Ya wouldn't have a mop & bucket would ya? :grin:

Cigar
06-09-2016, 11:29 AM
Stop it Jim ...

https://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Have+this+bro+_7fb607322c1775d18d8d0c8217caabc2.jp g (https://www.funnyjunk.com/Leftism+mental+disability/funny-pictures/5434639/11)

Chris
06-09-2016, 11:32 AM
Madam. http://i.snag.gy/xCseE.jpg

Cigar
06-09-2016, 11:44 AM
Madam. http://i.snag.gy/xCseE.jpg

Next thing you know there will be Pants Suits in The Military :laugh:

AZ Jim
06-09-2016, 11:56 AM
*LOL* The devil made me do it....

Green Arrow
06-09-2016, 01:08 PM
Not particularly, but I suppose it's marginally better than Trump.

Ethereal
06-09-2016, 01:11 PM

In what way?

Chris
06-09-2016, 01:40 PM
Next thing you know there will be Pants Suits in The Military :laugh:

I was thinking more along lines of Heidi Fleiss, "Hollywood Madam."

zelmo1234
06-09-2016, 01:51 PM

I don't see how, but OK

zelmo1234
06-09-2016, 01:53 PM
I think that I would be willing to concede the Presidency to Hillary right now, but I know that if Trump actually pulls this out, there is the outside chance that Liberals will kill themselves?

And even if it is long odds, you have to take that chance for a better America

Cletus
06-09-2016, 02:12 PM
Jim, I asked you several times why you support Clinton and you have yet to come up with anything other than you just do. That is pretty much typical of Clinton supporters. They tend to be low IQ types who support her just because... well, just because.

Do let me know if you come up with a reason though.

AZ Jim
06-09-2016, 02:33 PM
Jim, I asked you several times why you support Clinton and you have yet to come up with anything other than you just do. That is pretty much typical of Clinton supporters. They tend to be low IQ types who support her just because... well, just because.

Do let me know if you come up with a reason though.I just saw your request. I support Clinton and Democrats in general because I believe in America's obligation to the welfare of it's people and my party does a MUCH better job of supporting that. I believe we must tax the filthy rich so that their is a fair chance at a life for all. I believe in Social Security and Medicare protection, I think we waste too much money on military toys that same money which was originally destined to the SS TRUST fund be rescued from the general fund and put into the "lockbox" that Gore spoke of years ago. I could go on but I am baffled at how many republicans vote against their own interests by sticking with the party that sticking it to them.

The Xl
06-09-2016, 02:36 PM

I know you don't like Trump, but no.

zelmo1234
06-09-2016, 02:36 PM
I just saw your request. I support Clinton and Democrats in general because I believe in America's obligation to the welfare of it's people and my party does a MUCH better job of supporting that. I believe we must tax the filthy rich so that their is a fair chance at a life for all. I believe in Social Security and Medicare protection, I think we waste too much money on military toys that same money which was originally destined to the SS TRUST fund be rescued from the general fund and put into the "lockbox" that Gore spoke of years ago. I could go on but I am baffled at how many republicans vote against their own interests by sticking with the party that sticking it to them.

Well I suspect that you have been very happy with Obama then because those are his policies

Bye the Bye? so how is that working out for you.

And what would happen to SS and Medicare if we become insolvent?

Peter1469
06-09-2016, 02:38 PM
http://republicbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/20160119/277096_hillary-prison-mugshot.jpg
Link (https://www.google.com/search?q=hillary+jail&client=opera&hs=237&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjWttLv2JvNAhXEKyYKHXVYBoYQ_AUICSgC&biw=768&bih=363#imgrc=te3FH4U0FNjgHM%3A)

AeonPax
06-09-2016, 02:41 PM
`
Looks like ad for diarrhea medicine.

AZ Jim
06-09-2016, 02:41 PM
Well I suspect that you have been very happy with Obama then because those are his policies

Bye the Bye? so how is that working out for you.

And what would happen to SS and Medicare if we become insolvent?They won't if we start to treat ourselves to the security we promised ourselves in 1936. Cut wasteful military spending, investigate all disability claims and eliminate the fraud (maybe even offer reward incentives to investigators), put the money back into the trust fund and take the worthless IOU's out. That's only starters.

AeonPax
06-09-2016, 02:57 PM
`
`

http://s33.postimg.org/7atpiwemn/bitcht.jpg

Green Arrow
06-09-2016, 03:47 PM
In what way?

I've said it before in another thread - Hillary at worst is a continuation of the status quo. Not good, but relatively stable.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, will be the final straw that finally sends us into a full oligarchy.

Either way we're screwed.

Truth Detector
06-09-2016, 03:50 PM
For some people, you can't even beat the stupid out of them. :biglaugh:

Ethereal
06-09-2016, 03:50 PM
I've said it before in another thread - Hillary at worst is a continuation of the status quo. Not good, but relatively stable.

The continuation of the status quo is the worst thing we can hope for.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, will be the final straw that finally sends us into a full oligarchy.

I was under the impression that we already lived under a fully oligarchy.

And if Trump is the oligarchy's wet dream, then why are they desperately trying to stop him from becoming President?

Probably, but at least with Trump, there is less of a chance that we'll get into a war with Russia, which is the greatest threat to humanity at present.

PolWatch
06-09-2016, 03:51 PM

I will have to live with one or the other but I don't have to vote for either!

Ethereal
06-09-2016, 03:54 PM

No, we don't have to vote for either. But when they say something sane or reasonable, we should defend them on the merits of their statement.

And even though Trump says many, many stupid things that are very wrong, he also says some things that are quite reasonable and very righteous, especially when it comes to this country's disastrous foreign policy.

Because let's face it. Every dollar the US government spends on imperialism is one less dollar we have to spend on things like infrastructure, education, healthcare, tax relief, etc.

Green Arrow
06-09-2016, 04:03 PM
The continuation of the status quo is the worst thing we can hope for.

So, you're on a train that is headed for the edge of a cliff. The brakes are too broken to stop the train, but it can be slowed enough that maybe you can be rescued before the train goes over the cliff. Would you rather use what's left of the brakes and slow it down some, or ram the "gas" and go over the cliff faster?

I'd rather take the slower approach.

I was under the impression that we already lived under a fully oligarchy.

I meant plutocracy, not oligarchy. We do have a functional oligarchy already.

And if Trump is the oligarchy's wet dream, then why are they desperately trying to stop him from becoming President?

Are they, though? The establishment fell into line behind him pretty quickly and the day after his last rivals dropped out of the primary, he started meeting with big donors and tapped a Goldman Sachs flunkie to run his fundraising team.

Their opposition looks like a smokescreen to me.

Probably, but at least with Trump, there is less of a chance that we'll get into a war with Russia, which is the greatest threat to humanity at present.

I won't disagree with that.

Green Arrow
06-09-2016, 04:04 PM

That's true. I think my avatar makes my vote in November pretty clear.

Cletus
06-09-2016, 04:06 PM
I just saw your request. I support Clinton and Democrats in general because I believe in America's obligation to the welfare of it's people and my party does a MUCH better job of supporting that. I believe we must tax the filthy rich so that their is a fair chance at a life for all. I believe in Social Security and Medicare protection, I think we waste too much money on military toys that same money which was originally destined to the SS TRUST fund be rescued from the general fund and put into the "lockbox" that Gore spoke of years ago. I could go on but I am baffled at how many republicans vote against their own interests by sticking with the party that sticking it to them.

So, you want free shit and to Hell with the Constitution.

Got it.

Chris
06-09-2016, 04:09 PM
That's true. I think my avatar makes my vote in November pretty clear.

Mine is a write in: Dead Head.

Ethereal
06-09-2016, 04:10 PM
So, you're on a train that is headed for the edge of a cliff. The brakes are too broken to stop the train, but it can be slowed enough that maybe you can be rescued before the train goes over the cliff. Would you rather use what's left of the brakes and slow it down some, or ram the "gas" and go over the cliff faster?

I'd rather take the slower approach.

I would, too, but I don't see how Hillary Clinton is at all analogous to braking power, however marginal.

She has been substantially involved in virtually every policy that serves to entrench oligarchy and plutocracy in this country and around the world.

Whether it is the mass incarceration crisis, rampant corporate cronyism, or imperial belligerency, Hillary Clinton has been a key player in all of them.

I meant plutocracy, not oligarchy. We do have a functional oligarchy already.

Isn't that somewhat of a distinction without a difference?

Are they, though? The establishment fell into line behind him pretty quickly and the day after his last rivals dropped out of the primary, he started meeting with big donors and tapped a Goldman Sachs flunkie to run his fundraising team.

Their opposition looks like a smokescreen to me.

If it's a smokescreen, it's one hell of a smokescreen.

Meanwhile, they have been lined up behind Hillary Clinton since day one.

I won't disagree with that.

It's an issue that needs to be discussed. Hillary has been incredibly belligerent towards Russia and that is very dangerous.

AZ Jim
06-09-2016, 04:11 PM
So, you want free shit and to Hell with the Constitution.

Got it.Oh goodie, another Constitution Lawyer....meh What makes social security or Medicare "free shit"? I paid all my working years as did my employers for SS and I pay for my Pt B Medicare now. My total health insurance bill which I pay for 100% monthly for my wife and I is over $800 per month.

Ethereal
06-09-2016, 04:12 PM
Oh goodie, another Constitution Lawyer....meh

The constitution wasn't written so that only lawyers could understand it.

Truth Detector
06-09-2016, 04:14 PM
Mine is a write in: Dead Head Hillary.

Got it. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
06-09-2016, 04:14 PM
The constitution wasn't written so that only lawyers could understand it.

Apparently it was written a form Liberuls can never hope to understand. ;)

Cletus
06-09-2016, 04:16 PM
Oh goodie, another Constitution Lawyer....meh What makes social security or Medicare "free shit"? I paid all my working years as did my employers for SS and I pay for my Pt B Medicare now. My total health insurance bill which I pay for 100% monthly for my wife and I is over $800 per month.

You should try reading the Constitution sometime before you die. You might learn something... or not.

Green Arrow
06-09-2016, 04:27 PM
I would, too, but I don't see how Hillary Clinton is at all analogous to braking power, however marginal.

She has been substantially involved in virtually every policy that serves to entrench oligarchy and plutocracy in this country and around the world.

Whether it is the mass incarceration crisis, rampant corporate cronyism, or imperial belligerency, Hillary Clinton has been a key player in all of them.

Again, I don't disagree with that, but for the last 40 years Trump has been supporting it right along with her. All this crap he spouts now is new compared to his history. It's pretty clear he's reinvented himself to win election because that's what he's goid at, he literally wrote the book on it.

Hell, just last year he said Hillary was the best SoS in history.

Isn't that somewhat of a distinction without a difference?

No. Oligarchy is the rule of the many by the few. Plutocracy is rule by the wealthiest. An oligarchy can be a plutocracy, but it also doesn't have to be. You can put a poor person in every political office in America and it's an oligarchy, but not a plutocracy.

If it's a smokescreen, it's one hell of a smokescreen.

Can you really put it past them?

Meanwhile, they have been lined up behind Hillary Clinton since day one.

The political establishment supported Hillary because to support Trump meant potentially losing their jobs.

It's an issue that needs to be discussed. Hillary has been incredibly belligerent towards Russia and that is very dangerous.

I agree.

PolWatch
06-09-2016, 04:34 PM
I think this will sum up election 2016:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XypVcv77WBU

Ethereal
06-09-2016, 04:34 PM
Again, I don't disagree with that, but for the last 40 years Trump has been supporting it right along with her. All this crap he spouts now is new compared to his history. It's pretty clear he's reinvented himself to win election because that's what he's goid at, he literally wrote the book on it.

Hell, just last year he said Hillary was the best SoS in history.

No. Oligarchy is the rule of the many by the few. Plutocracy is rule by the wealthiest. An oligarchy can be a plutocracy, but it also doesn't have to be. You can put a poor person in every political office in America and it's an oligarchy, but not a plutocracy.

Can you really put it past them?

The political establishment supported Hillary because to support Trump meant potentially losing their jobs.

I agree.

I concur that Trump cannot be taken at his word.

But if he was trying to pander to the Republican base, then why would he be advocating for a LESS aggressive foreign policy?

I mean, we're talking about the same kind of people who booed Ron Paul because he referenced the golden rule.

nic34
06-09-2016, 04:41 PM
And what would happen to SS and Medicare if we become insolvent?

Wouldn't happen if we just agree to remove the income caps.....

nic34
06-09-2016, 04:45 PM

We can't get Stein on our ballot here GA.

Arizona Secretary of State Michele Reagan says Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein won't be on the November ballot because the state party failed to file its nomination papers for Electoral College delegates.

http://www.12news.com/news/politics/green-party-candidate-wont-be-on-arizona-presidential-ballot/235933108

What happens when you rely on a local party.

BTW, Yarnell, AZ is on fire again.

Chris
06-09-2016, 05:08 PM
http://s33.postimg.org/hgcn1qbsv/giphy.gif

States collapse, people go on.

AZ Jim
06-09-2016, 05:18 PM
You should try reading the Constitution sometime before you die. You might learn something... or not.I am completely up to speed on the words of the Constitution. I have taken oaths under its terms. I am not in agreement with the interpretations of it.

Cletus
06-09-2016, 05:41 PM
I am completely up to speed on the words of the Constitution. I have taken oaths under its terms. I am not in agreement with the interpretations of it.

Tell me... Does the Constitution permit the government to engage in charity?

Yes or No?

Ethereal
06-09-2016, 05:45 PM
I am completely up to speed on the words of the Constitution. I have taken oaths under its terms. I am not in agreement with the interpretations of it.

I didn't realize janitors had to take oaths.

AZ Jim
06-09-2016, 05:50 PM

Yes or No?You will never be man enough to tell me "yes or no". That is something I do not respond to son....

Peter1469
06-09-2016, 05:53 PM
Has a president ever endorsed someone under criminal investigation before?

Ethereal
06-09-2016, 05:54 PM
You will never be man enough to tell me "yes or no". That is something I do not respond to son....

Wow.

What a tough guy, puffing his chest out on the internet.

I'm sure Cletus is really intimidated right now.

AZ Jim
06-09-2016, 05:54 PM
I didn't realize janitors had to take oaths.You really are off here boy. I am sick of your insolence. I usually don't respond to people who as as crass and rude as you. I used to send people who worked for me to what we called "charm school" for supervisors. You wouldn't even be considered for supervision once alone smart enough to learn anything in "charm school". You are late for your paper route boy....get goin...

Ethereal
06-09-2016, 05:56 PM
You really are off here boy. I am sick of your insolence. I usually don't respond to people who as as crass and rude as you. I used to send people who worked for me to what we called "charm school" for supervisors. You wouldn't even be considered for supervision once alone smart enough to learn anything in "charm school". You are late for your paper route boy....get goin...

I didn't realize charm school was needed in order to unclog toilets and mop up puke.

You learn something new every day.

AZ Jim
06-09-2016, 05:56 PM
Wow.

What a tough guy, puffing his chest out on the internet.

I'm sure Cletus is really intimidated right now.You misinterpret me as a tough guy, I am an old man physically limited but I still do not respond to young pups giving me yes or no questions.

Ethereal
06-09-2016, 05:59 PM
You misinterpret me as a tough guy, I am an old man physically limited but I still do not respond to young pups giving me yes or no questions.

You must be tough, judging by how puffy and belligerent you get on an internet forum.

I'm downright intimidated.

Green Arrow
06-09-2016, 06:54 PM
I concur that Trump cannot be taken at his word.

But if he was trying to pander to the Republican base, then why would he be advocating for a LESS aggressive foreign policy?

I mean, we're talking about the same kind of people who booed Ron Paul because he referenced the golden rule.

The GOP base doesn't know what it wants on foreign policy. Besides, he wasn't exactly advocating a Ron Paul-ish foreign policy anyway and his "get everybody to pay for it" attitude always fares well with Republicans.

Green Arrow
06-09-2016, 06:56 PM

Yes or No?

General welfare clause is sufficient.

Cletus
06-09-2016, 07:21 PM

Only to those with no clue as to its meaning and intent.

Green Arrow
06-09-2016, 08:17 PM
Only to those with no clue as to its meaning and intent.

Intent was relevant in 1789. Not in 2016.

Ethereal
06-09-2016, 08:23 PM

Because...?

Green Arrow
06-09-2016, 08:56 PM
Because...?

"The constitution belongs to the living and not to the dead."
- Thomas Jefferson

Cletus
06-09-2016, 10:12 PM

I am just going to try to forget you even said that while I still have some minimal amount of respect for your opinion.

birddog
06-09-2016, 10:48 PM

She's already a "Madam," but hopefully never Madam President!

Ethereal
06-09-2016, 10:49 PM
- Thomas Jefferson

On every question of construction carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed.
--Thomas Jefferson

Tahuyaman
06-09-2016, 11:25 PM
*LOL* The devil made me do it....

obviously.

Why would anyone be proud to have that %#@& as our resident?

Tahuyaman
06-09-2016, 11:28 PM
- Thomas Jefferson

That's good.

Tahuyaman
06-09-2016, 11:30 PM

There we are going to disagree.

Green Arrow
06-10-2016, 06:39 AM
On every question of construction carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed.
--Thomas Jefferson

He also said we should have a new constitution every generation. The quotes don't contradict - when he was still living, the constitution was still his - plus, it hadn't quite been 20 years.

Truth Detector
06-10-2016, 06:48 AM

Yes or No?

You will never be man enough to tell me "yes or no". That is something I do not respond to son....

I could have predicted this response; when Liberuls proclaim their knowledge of the Constitution and then are confronted with the FACT that the Constitution does not support their agenda, they deflect, lie and obfuscate.

Truth Detector
06-10-2016, 06:49 AM
Has a president ever endorsed someone under criminal investigation before?

Great question; I don't know the answer to that one.

Truth Detector
06-10-2016, 06:49 AM
You really are off here boy. I am sick of your insolence. I usually don't respond to people who as as crass and rude as you. I used to send people who worked for me to what we called "charm school" for supervisors. You wouldn't even be considered for supervision once alone smart enough to learn anything in "charm school". You are late for your paper route boy....get goin...

Irony here.....good lord, do all Liberuls have ZERO self awareness?

Truth Detector
06-10-2016, 06:50 AM

So you believe that the general welfare clause suggests cradle to grave Government welfare?? :rollseyes:

Common
06-10-2016, 06:53 AM
aaahh Jim! you are responsible for heads exploding all over the forum walls! Ya wouldn't have a mop & bucket would ya? :grin:

Yes Maam azjim doesnt do any trolling here. lol

My head wont be exploding I pretty much ignore liberal bob

Truth Detector
06-10-2016, 06:54 AM

It never occurs to the left that Government cannot take care of it's citizens; but only protect them for foreign invasion, their interests and administer the laws of the land.

Communism is a failure. Venezuela, is a failure. No nation can support a massive welfare system intended only to keep politicians in power. EVER! :rollseyes:

Truth Detector
06-10-2016, 06:56 AM
He also said we should have a new constitution every generation. The quotes don't contradict - when he was still living, the constitution was still his - plus, it hadn't quite been 20 years.

It doesn't occur to the left that he could have been "dead" wrong.

There is no need to re-invent the greatest document for man to govern himself in the existence of man. Changing it will only destroy this once great nation and turn it into a third world toilet like Venezuela.

Of course, this might be what the lefties have in mind and fits their dimwitted agenda.

Truth Detector
06-10-2016, 06:57 AM
Yes Maam azjim doesnt do any trolling here. lol

My head wont be exploding I pretty much ignore liberal bob

I think it's damned funny that the old leftist bitty thinks anyone takes AZJim's bullschit seriously.