PDA

View Full Version : Judge Aaron Persky: Prospective jurors refuse to serve

Cigar
06-09-2016, 02:29 PM
At least 10 prospective jurors who oppose Judge Aaron Persky's decision to spare former Stanford swimmer Brock Turner prison for a sex crime refused this week to serve on a jury in a unrelated case he is handling.

"I can't be here, I'm so upset,'' one juror told the judge while the lawyers were picking the jury in the misdemeanor receiving stolen property case.

Another prospective juror stood up and said, "I can't believe what you did,'' referring to the six-month county jail sentence Persky handed to Turner, who was convicted for sexually assaulting an unconscious intoxicated woman last year outside a Stanford University frat party.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_29997198/judge-aaron-persky-prospective-jurors-refuse-serve

zelmo1234
06-09-2016, 02:33 PM
At least 10 prospective jurors who oppose Judge Aaron Persky's decision to spare former Stanford swimmer Brock Turner prison for a sex crime refused this week to serve on a jury in a unrelated case he is handling.

"I can't be here, I'm so upset,'' one juror told the judge while the lawyers were picking the jury in the misdemeanor receiving stolen property case.

Another prospective juror stood up and said, "I can't believe what you did,'' referring to the six-month county jail sentence Persky handed to Turner, who was convicted for sexually assaulting an unconscious intoxicated woman last year outside a Stanford University frat party.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_29997198/judge-aaron-persky-prospective-jurors-refuse-serve

Why are the Criticizing a Judge?

We are told from the establishment GOP and DNC is Washington that this is Text book racism and that this will undermine our entire Judicial system?

And for the Record I hope the people vote this SOB out!

Cigar
06-09-2016, 02:38 PM
Why are the Criticizing a Judge?

We are told from the establishment GOP and DNC is Washington that this is Text book racism and that this will undermine our entire Judicial system?

And for the Record I hope the people vote this SOB out!

Really Dude ... are you really trying to make a comparison? :laugh: