PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Wisconsin, do you still support Union Busting?

Cigar
09-25-2012, 06:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXDs1YQO04k&feature=player_embedded

MMC
09-25-2012, 07:08 AM
Did you forget Emanuel so quickly Cigar?

Chicago Public Schools students will miss a seventh day of classes Tuesday as Mayor Rahm Emanuel's attempt to get the courts to quickly end the teachers strike did not produce immediate results.

Instead, a judge opted to hear arguments on the mayor's request Wednesday from the school district and the Chicago Teachers Union.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-09-17/news/chi-chicago-teachers-union-meets-on-contract-today-20120916_1_chicago-teachers-union-president-karen-lewis-teachers-strike

Uhm Did you forget Quinn the Democrats and Pension Reform? Who's busting out Unions now?

Cigar
09-25-2012, 07:16 AM
Everything worked out for the best.

It's the way it should be, it's give and take, not my way or no way.

The kids learned a valuable lesson that they will need later in life.

MMC
09-25-2012, 07:21 AM
Everything worked out for the best.

It's the way it should be, it's give and take, not my way or no way.

The kids learned a valuable lesson that they will need later in life.

Yeah.....this does not change the fact that Emanuel would have busted them down. Nor does it change the fact that Quinn is in the process of it.

But you are Right the kids learned one thing. Which was when the Lewis and the Union said they were doing it for the kids. Those kids now learned just how much teachers unions and those representing them. Outright lied!

Notice those publicly funded Charter schools didint have a problem with it.

patrickt
09-25-2012, 07:57 AM
Cigar favors extortionists. It's the nature of liberals. And, to answer the question, yes, the people of Wisconsin are learning of the price you pay for cooperating with organized crime.

MMC
09-25-2012, 08:26 AM
Cigar favors extortionists. It's the nature of liberals. And, to answer the question, yes, the people of Wisconsin are learning of the price you pay for cooperating with organized crime.

http://www.polderdash.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/obama_girl.jpg

I think you became cornfuzzeled. Ive never heard him say he favors extortionists. Now Exzibitionists.....I think he left his calling Card with this One! :wink:

patrickt
09-25-2012, 12:18 PM
Sorry, I should have been more clear. Unions are extortionists. That's all they do. They use violence and threats of violence to keep union members in line and to accomplish what they laughingly call "negotiating."

MMC
09-25-2012, 12:32 PM
The founders of the labor movement viewed unions as a vehicle to get workers more of the profits they help create. Government workers, however, don’t generate profits. They merely negotiate for more tax money. When government unions strike, they strike against taxpayers. F.D.R. considered this “unthinkable and intolerable.” Peter1469!

:wink:

patrickt
09-25-2012, 04:58 PM
The founders of the labor movement viewed unions as a vehicle to get workers more of the profits they help create. Government workers, however, don’t generate profits. They merely negotiate for more tax money. When government unions strike, they strike against taxpayers. F.D.R. considered this “unthinkable and intolerable.” Peter1469!
:wink:
Do you think the founders envisioned truckers going without pensions because the union stole the money? Do you think they envisioned an arsonist flying around the country in a private plane burning constructions sites? Do you think they envisioned a small contractor shot because he didn't hire union goons?

What unions were 100 years ago are immaterial. Since I was a small child they have been murderous thugs whose business is extortion. They are a branch of organized crime. It's a shame but that's what they are.

MMC
09-26-2012, 12:05 AM
If people in a Private Company want to start a Union. I don't have a problem with it. It's when they want to apply the Principle to goverment that applies.