PDA

View Full Version : tPF San Francisco Hopes Trump Fear Will Lead To Voting Rights For Illegal Immigrants In C

Common
06-10-2016, 04:49 AM
This is the reason the left wants unbridled illegal immigration. How can any american have respect for a movement that neglects millions of americans that need by allowing millions of illegals aliens to run over the border for VOTES. I pay no attention to individuals that use all the left wing talking points to justify allowing them to just run in here and have us pay for it all because its all lies. Its all about votes for democrats.

Its disgusting that an american political party cant get elected by their own american people, they need ILLEGAL INVADERS to ILLEGALLY VOTE FOR THEM to get elected.

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors is hoping that residents of the city who fear Donald Trump’s rhetoric and policy proposals will flock to the polls this November and support giving voting rights to illegal immigrants.
Eric Mar, a supervisor in the city, put forth a proposed charter amendment on Tuesday that would allow illegal immigrants who have kids that are 18 years or younger in the public school system the right to vote in local school board elections, Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/08/3rd-time-charm-san-francisco-to-try-yet-again-to-give-illegal-immigrants-voting-rights.html?intcmp=trending) reports.
Mar said he thinks that Donald Trump being on the ballot this November will drive Latinos who are “disgusted” by his politics to the polls on Election Day.
“With Donald Trump’s racist and anti-immigrant sentiments, there is a reaction from many of us who are disgusted by those politics,” Mar said. “I think that’s going to ensure there is strong Latino turnout as well as other immigrant turnout.”
The current ballot measure is the third such attempt to give voting rights to illegal immigrants in San Francisco.
In 2004, voters narrowly rejected an identical ballot measure by a 51 percent to 49 percent margin. In 2010, a second attempt was shot down by voters, 54 percent to 46 percent.
David Chiu, a California assembly member who introduced the 2004 measure to give illegal immigrants the right to vote, says that residents of the city must come together and stand up against Trump.
“With the anti-immigrant rhetoric from Donald Trump, it is more important than ever that we come together as San Franciscans to stand up for our immigrant communities and support their civic engagement,” Chiu said in a statement.
Hans von Spakovsky, a senior legal fellow at the Heritage Foundation, believes that it’s wrong to give voting rights to individuals who have not made a commitment to the U.S. Constitution by becoming citizens.
“It is wrong to extend the vote to individuals who have not entered the American social compact or made a commitment to our Constitution, our law, and our cultural and political heritage by becoming citizens,” von Spakovsky told (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/08/3rd-time-charm-san-francisco-to-try-yet-again-to-give-illegal-immigrants-voting-rights.html?intcmp=trending) Fox News. “It is even worse to extend the franchise to illegal aliens whose very first act is to violate our laws; that encourages contempt for the law.”
Marr staffers confirmed (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/08/3rd-time-charm-san-francisco-to-try-yet-again-to-give-illegal-immigrants-voting-rights.html?intcmp=trending) that the measure will go before the rules committee within weeks and then could be presented to the board of supervisors. If the board approves the measure, it will appear on the ballot this November.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/san-francisco-trump-voting/

donttread
06-10-2016, 06:36 AM
This is the reason the left wants unbridled illegal immigration. How can any american have respect for a movement that neglects millions of americans that need by allowing millions of illegals aliens to run over the border for VOTES. I pay no attention to individuals that use all the left wing talking points to justify allowing them to just run in here and have us pay for it all because its all lies. Its all about votes for democrats.

Its disgusting that an american political party cant get elected by their own american people, they need ILLEGAL INVADERS to ILLEGALLY VOTE FOR THEM to get elected.

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors is hoping that residents of the city who fear Donald Trump’s rhetoric and policy proposals will flock to the polls this November and support giving voting rights to illegal immigrants.
Eric Mar, a supervisor in the city, put forth a proposed charter amendment on Tuesday that would allow illegal immigrants who have kids that are 18 years or younger in the public school system the right to vote in local school board elections, Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/08/3rd-time-charm-san-francisco-to-try-yet-again-to-give-illegal-immigrants-voting-rights.html?intcmp=trending) reports.
Mar said he thinks that Donald Trump being on the ballot this November will drive Latinos who are “disgusted” by his politics to the polls on Election Day.
“With Donald Trump’s racist and anti-immigrant sentiments, there is a reaction from many of us who are disgusted by those politics,” Mar said. “I think that’s going to ensure there is strong Latino turnout as well as other immigrant turnout.”
The current ballot measure is the third such attempt to give voting rights to illegal immigrants in San Francisco.
In 2004, voters narrowly rejected an identical ballot measure by a 51 percent to 49 percent margin. In 2010, a second attempt was shot down by voters, 54 percent to 46 percent.
David Chiu, a California assembly member who introduced the 2004 measure to give illegal immigrants the right to vote, says that residents of the city must come together and stand up against Trump.
“With the anti-immigrant rhetoric from Donald Trump, it is more important than ever that we come together as San Franciscans to stand up for our immigrant communities and support their civic engagement,” Chiu said in a statement.
Hans von Spakovsky, a senior legal fellow at the Heritage Foundation, believes that it’s wrong to give voting rights to individuals who have not made a commitment to the U.S. Constitution by becoming citizens.
“It is wrong to extend the vote to individuals who have not entered the American social compact or made a commitment to our Constitution, our law, and our cultural and political heritage by becoming citizens,” von Spakovsky told (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/08/3rd-time-charm-san-francisco-to-try-yet-again-to-give-illegal-immigrants-voting-rights.html?intcmp=trending) Fox News. “It is even worse to extend the franchise to illegal aliens whose very first act is to violate our laws; that encourages contempt for the law.”
Marr staffers confirmed (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/08/3rd-time-charm-san-francisco-to-try-yet-again-to-give-illegal-immigrants-voting-rights.html?intcmp=trending) that the measure will go before the rules committee within weeks and then could be presented to the board of supervisors. If the board approves the measure, it will appear on the ballot this November.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/san-francisco-trump-voting/

How in hell can non-citizens have voting rights?

Common
06-10-2016, 06:43 AM
You would have to ask Obama and the progressive left or some of the liberal posters here to explain that, I cant.
Yanno this illegal immigration is beyond the rhetoric that we need the labor, they are just looking for a better life. Lets go under the assumption thats true, my contention is WHAT about the americans that are homeless, out of work and under employed. If you are a liberal why arent you fighting to fix that first.

I would debate Anyone on this forum on this subject. Any of the brigtest liberals against me a not so bright uneducated independent. They cant win its an unwinnable argument for them. Truth be told they all know its bad for the country and costing america billions and keeping that money from americans that need. They know it, but they want the VOTES to me that is so very dispicable.

Mac-7
06-10-2016, 07:44 AM

You issue them a drivers license and then accept drivers licenses as valid ID for voting.

maineman
06-10-2016, 07:47 AM
for school board elections only.

Common
06-10-2016, 07:47 AM
You issue them a drivers license and then accept drivers licenses as valid ID for voting.

hmm good point, and one I didnt think about, so thats why the sanctuary cities are in a rush to give drivers licenses and obama promotes it.

Its sad that democrats need illegal immigrant votes to get elected

Mac-7
06-10-2016, 07:50 AM

Step by step.

rome wasnt built in a day you know.

Peter1469
06-10-2016, 03:53 PM
Deport them so they can vote in Mexico.

maineman
06-10-2016, 04:22 PM
Pete.... you know as well as I do that the guys who control the purse strings - of government and of industry - will not let that happen. This country is too addicted to cheap labor to go cold turkey.

donttread
06-10-2016, 05:01 PM
You would have to ask Obama and the progressive left or some of the liberal posters here to explain that, I cant.
Yanno this illegal immigration is beyond the rhetoric that we need the labor, they are just looking for a better life. Lets go under the assumption thats true, my contention is WHAT about the americans that are homeless, out of work and under employed. If you are a liberal why arent you fighting to fix that first.

I would debate Anyone on this forum on this subject. Any of the brigtest liberals against me a not so bright uneducated independent. They cant win its an unwinnable argument for them. Truth be told they all know its bad for the country and costing america billions and keeping that money from americans that need. They know it, but they want the VOTES to me that is so very dispicable.

As I've always said , I can't blame people for trying to better their lives. But, there are several billion people living in poverty and fear, in no small part due to prohibition and the global industrial military complex.
We cannot take care of them all, we don't even really take care of our own now. How can the "two major parties" not get that you just can't spend money you ain't got, year after year after year. It seems like any Junior High student would know that. But then those junior high students grow up to vote mainstream despite the failure of the donkephant to carry out the most basic functions of government.
Blame herd mentality, federally controled education, laziness : I don't know. But watching it is almost like watching a sci-fi flick

Peter1469
06-10-2016, 05:07 PM
As I've always said , I can't blame people for trying to better their lives. But, there are several billion people living in poverty and fear, in no small part due to prohibition and the global industrial military complex.
We cannot take care of them all, we don't even really take care of our own now. How can the "two major parties" not get that you just can't spend money you ain't got, year after year after year. It seems like any Junior High student would know that. But then those junior high students grow up to vote mainstream despite the failure of the donkephant to carry out the most basic functions of government.
Blame herd mentality, federally controled education, laziness : I don't know. But watching it is almost like watching a sci-fi flick

Incorrect.

Most people living in those conditions are in third world nations with an absence of rule of law (term of art).

CreepyOldDude
06-10-2016, 05:31 PM

That only works if they're also registered. But why let facts get in the way.

Tahuyaman
06-10-2016, 10:03 PM

Why should non citizens have the right or privelidge to vote for any elected position?

Tahuyaman
06-10-2016, 10:10 PM
That only works if they're also registered. But why let facts get in the way.

motor-voter..... Ever heard of it?

maineman
06-10-2016, 10:54 PM
Why should non citizens have the right or privelidge to vote for any elected position?

if they pay taxes to support a school system for their children, why would they NOT have the right to say haw those taxes were spent?

Green Arrow
06-10-2016, 11:00 PM
if they pay taxes to support a school system for their children, why would they NOT have the right to say haw those taxes were spent?

Likewise - if I and millions of other independent voters pay for your party's primaries and convention, why would we not have the right to say how those primaries and that convention should be done?

Tahuyaman
06-10-2016, 11:05 PM

no, only citizens registered to vote should be authorized that right.

If you hold the position that non citizens should be able to vote for school board positions based on paying taxes, why stop there? After all, taxes support more than just schools.

maineman
06-10-2016, 11:07 PM
no, only citizens registered to vote should be authorized that right.

If you hold the position that non citizens should be able to vote for school board positions based on paying taxes, why stop there? After all, taxes support more than just schools.

if you ask them to pay taxes, maybe you should ask them to participate in the political process?

Tahuyaman
06-10-2016, 11:07 PM
Likewise - if I and millions of other independent voters pay for your party's primaries and convention, why would we not have the right to say how those primaries and that convention should be done?

Uh.... Uh.... Uh.... Never mind.

Tahuyaman
06-10-2016, 11:09 PM
if you ask them to pay taxes, maybe you should ask them to participate in the political process?

When did government start asking for people to pay taxes as if it is voluntary?

Again, if you believe non citizens should be able to vote for school board positions based on taxes paid, why stop there?

maineman
06-10-2016, 11:10 PM

I see your point. Do you think that independents should have the right to say how BOTH parties primaries and conventions are done, or should they be forced to choose one or the other? I mean, a democrat has no say over how a republican runs his primaries and conventions... why should an independent be able to exert control over both?

maineman
06-10-2016, 11:11 PM
When did government start asking for people to pay taxes as if it is voluntary?

Again, if you believe non citizens should be able to vote for school board positions based on taxes paid, why stop there?

you tell me

Tahuyaman
06-10-2016, 11:14 PM
you tell me

Non citizens should not be authorized to vote in any election, local or national.

See how easy that was?

Tahuyaman
06-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Maineman's being exposed once again.

Subdermal
06-10-2016, 11:15 PM
you tell me

You punt like a 5 year old girl.

Tahuyaman
06-10-2016, 11:21 PM

And that's not all.....

exotix
06-10-2016, 11:22 PM
San Francisco Hopes Trump Fear Will Lead To Voting Rights For Illegal ImmigrantsYou'd finally have to drive yourself to certifiable to convince yourself of this one.

maineman
06-10-2016, 11:44 PM
Non citizens should not be authorized to vote in any election, local or national.

See how easy that was?
Do you support taxation without representation? Our founding fathers certainly did not.

maineman
06-10-2016, 11:45 PM
And you suck like a crack whore.

Peter1469
06-11-2016, 05:43 AM

Because they have no right to be here. The only thing they are entitled to is emergency medical care to protect life, limb and eyesight. Nothing else.

Green Arrow
06-11-2016, 07:59 AM
I see your point. Do you think that independents should have the right to say how BOTH parties primaries and conventions are done, or should they be forced to choose one or the other? I mean, a democrat has no say over how a republican runs his primaries and conventions... why should an independent be able to exert control over both?

I like the way we handle it in Tennessee. On primary day, you ask for the ballot of the party you want to vote for, and that's the only primary you participate in that cycle. I voted in the Republican primaries in 2012 and the Democratic primaries in 2014 and 2016. So I'd say if you're an independent, you choose each cycle which party to have a say in.

Mac-7
06-11-2016, 09:00 AM
I like the way we handle it in Tennessee. On primary day, you ask for the ballot of the party you want to vote for, and that's the only primary you participate in that cycle. I voted in the Republican primaries in 2012 and the Democratic primaries in 2014 and 2016. So I'd say if you're an independent, you choose each cycle which party to have a say in.

By voting in the republican primary your vote should automatically go to the republican nominee in november

Peter1469
06-11-2016, 09:01 AM
By voting in the republican primary your vote should automatically go to the republican nominee in november

Why?

Mac-7
06-11-2016, 09:10 AM
Why?

So that 5th columnists cant hijack the enemy's primary process

maineman
06-11-2016, 09:17 AM

What if you were a real fan of John Kasich, but hated Trump. If you voted for Kasich in the primary, why should your vote automatically go for Trump in November?

Peter1469
06-11-2016, 09:19 AM
The government should do nothing whatsoever to favor either political party.

If the parties want purity they should be a private organization and get no tax payer dollars for any purpose whatsoever.

The states should run elections to include primaries. They should not work at all with parties. Open elections only.

Mac-7
06-11-2016, 09:29 AM
What if you were a real fan of John Kasich, but hated Trump. If you voted for Kasich in the primary, why should your vote automatically go for Trump in November?

Thats too bad

donttread
06-11-2016, 09:34 AM
hmm good point, and one I didnt think about, so thats why the sanctuary cities are in a rush to give drivers licenses and obama promotes it.

Its sad that democrats need illegal immigrant votes to get elected

And yet they want you to believe the risk of terrorism is so high they have to spy on us all?

Peter1469
06-11-2016, 09:41 AM
So that 5th columnists cant hijack the enemy's primary process

The parties are utterly and completely corrupt.

Green Arrow
06-11-2016, 10:04 AM

My vote goes wherever I damn well please.

maineman
06-11-2016, 10:06 AM
Thats too bad

your idea is completely silly.

and un-American.

Mac-7
06-11-2016, 10:16 AM
The parties are utterly and completely corrupt.

Then why would malcontents want to vote on their primary's?

Mac-7
06-11-2016, 10:17 AM
My vote goes wherever I damn well please.

Not if the rules say otherwise.

Tahuyaman
06-11-2016, 10:49 AM
Do you support taxation without representation? Our founding fathers certainly did not.

I don't support non American citizens voting in American elections.

If I go to New York for a visit and purchase goods, I pay New York State and city taxes. I can't then demand to vote in their local elections.

Maineman is now exposing the left's true agenda when they oppose voter ID laws. He's actually supporting the idea of non citizens voting in our elections.

Give liberals time and they always unwittingly expose themselves. Of course they will try to find a way to swerve away from the truth. Just watch. M

Tahuyaman
06-11-2016, 10:51 AM

That makes no sense what-so-ever.

Peter1469
06-11-2016, 10:52 AM
Then why would malcontents want to vote on their primary's?

When our political system has votes for who gets to participate in the primary election, then all citizens must be able to vote. To only allow the sheep to vote would be unjust.

Tahuyaman
06-11-2016, 10:54 AM
And you suck like a crack $#@!.

^^^^^ continues to claim to be a former Christian minister who still has strong ties to his congregation.

Thats funny.

maineman
06-11-2016, 11:06 AM
^^^^^ continues to claim to be a former Christian minister who still has strong ties to his congregation.

Thats funny.

you're really obsessed with my private life.... that's kinda creepy.

just sayin'

:rofl:

Mac-7
06-11-2016, 11:06 AM
That makes no sense what-so-ever.

Say you are a democrat who knows hillary will win the nomination so you vote republican to screw up their nominating process?

you want the easist repub to get the nomination to make it easier for queen hillary

maineman
06-11-2016, 11:07 AM
Say you are a democrat who knows hillary will win the nomination so you vote republican to screw up their nominating process?

you want the easist repub to get the nomination to make it easier for queen hillary

that happens all the time in open primary states.

Mac-7
06-11-2016, 11:09 AM
that happens all the time in open primary states.

It should be changed

maineman
06-11-2016, 11:09 AM
start working to change it. you have the power.

Tahuyaman
06-11-2016, 11:15 AM

Your system, if applied equally to the other idea would result in canceling the November presidential election.

Tahuyaman
06-11-2016, 11:17 AM
I don't support non American citizens voting in American elections.

If I go to New York for a visit and purchase goods, I pay New York State and city taxes. I can't then demand to vote in their local elections.

Maineman is now exposing the left's true agenda when they oppose voter ID laws. He's actually supporting the idea of non citizens voting in our elections.

Give liberals time and they always unwittingly expose themselves. Of course they will try to find a way to swerve away from the truth. Just watch. M

you're really obsessed with my private life.... that's kinda creepy.

just sayin'

:rofl:

hmmm....

maineman
06-11-2016, 11:31 AM
and you don't even deny it. pretty ghey.

Green Arrow
06-11-2016, 11:39 AM

The rules are unconstitutional and un-American.

maineman
06-11-2016, 11:46 AM

what "rules" would you be talking about?

Mac-7
06-11-2016, 12:01 PM
Your system, if applied equally to the other idea would result in canceling the November presidential election.

It would certainly take all the fun out of being a gadfly independent.

Mac-7
06-11-2016, 12:02 PM
what "rules" would you be talking about?

The election rules

maineman
06-11-2016, 12:12 PM
The election rules

the election rules that you would like to see enacted???

Tahuyaman
06-11-2016, 12:14 PM
the election rules that you would like to see enacted???

I'm certain he doesn't want to change the rules to allow non citizens the right to vote in our elections as you do.

maineman
06-11-2016, 12:32 PM
I'm certain he doesn't want to change the rules to allow non citizens the right to vote in our elections as you do.

I certainly do not want to see non-citizens vote in our general elections. I would certainly be willing to consider allowing non-citizens the right to vote in certain local elections where they hold residency, however. There are a few places in the US that allow that even now.

Tahuyaman
06-11-2016, 05:03 PM
I certainly do not want to see non-citizens vote in our general elections. I would certainly be willing to consider allowing non-citizens the right to vote in certain local elections where they hold residency, however. There are a few places in the US that allow that even now.

How can you support allowing non citizens to vote in any government administered election? A resident of a city, is also a resident of the nation.

There are cities in the nation which have made it clear that they will refuse to enforce certain federal laws. Just because one jurisdiction will allow our laws to be compromised, doesn't mean the nation as a whole should follow along.

Voting in government administered elections should be reserved for registered citizens only. There's no supportable constitutional or legal justification for your position.

maineman
06-11-2016, 07:07 PM
How can you support allowing non citizens to vote in any government administered election? A resident of a city, is also a resident of the nation.

There are cities in the nation which have made it clear that they will refuse to enforce certain federal laws. Just because one jurisdiction will allow our laws to be compromised, doesn't mean the nation as a whole should follow along.

Voting in government administered elections should be reserved for registered citizens only. There's no supportable constitutional or legal justification for your position.

I think a case could be made for non-citizen property owners - and parents - who pay property taxes which support the schools their children attend being allowed to vote for school board members. Like I said, there are places in America already where non-citizens can vote in some elections. Clearly, it is not a totally unheard of concept.

Common
06-11-2016, 07:09 PM
I think a case could be made for non-citizen property owners - and parents - who pay property taxes which support the schools their children attend being allowed to vote for school board members. Like I said, there are places in America already where non-citizens can vote in some elections. Clearly, it is not a totally unheard of concept.

lol, just hand anyone from anywhere that can ge here illegally citizenship papers if they promise to only vote democrat. Stop this half stepping nonesense, amazing

Tahuyaman
06-11-2016, 07:11 PM

you can't open the door to having non citizens vote in our elections.

Tahuyaman
06-11-2016, 07:13 PM
lol, just hand anyone from anywhere that can ge here illegally citizenship papers if they promise to only vote democrat. Stop this half stepping nonesense, amazing

Like I said in an earlier comment, if you wait long enough, the liberals will expose the real reason they oppose voter ID laws.

Tahuyaman
06-11-2016, 07:14 PM
I think a case could be made for non-citizen property owners - .

Once upon a time even an American needed to be a property owner to vote.

zelmo1234
06-11-2016, 07:30 PM

I think I will be very Glad when all of the bleeding heart liberals lead us to insolvency and all of the social safety nets are gone and they have to fend for themselves.

I will enjoy laughing my ass off at them when they are starving to death.

zelmo1234
06-11-2016, 07:31 PM

And I am not so sure that we don't need to return to that. The Free loaders have lost their minds and think that they are entitled to everything.

maineman
06-11-2016, 07:49 PM
you can't open the door to having non citizens vote in our elections.

there are already places in America where non-citizens are allowed to vote in certain local elections. the door has already been opened.

maineman
06-11-2016, 07:50 PM
I think I will be very Glad when all of the bleeding heart liberals lead us to insolvency and all of the social safety nets are gone and they have to fend for themselves.

I will enjoy laughing my ass off at them when they are starving to death.

what is bleeding heart liberal about suggesting that a home owner and parent in a town - who pays property taxes in that town and whose children's schools are funded by that property tax should be able to have a say in the expenditures of those property tax dollars?

maineman
06-11-2016, 07:51 PM

duh

Tahuyaman
06-11-2016, 07:56 PM
there are already places in America where non-citizens are allowed to vote in certain local elections. the door has already been opened.

Like I said, there are places where several federal laws are ignored. Allowing lawlessness in one place is not an acceptable precedent for ignoring the law everywhere.

If youuse this idea of no taxation without representation as a justification, you must then allow non citizens to vote in all elections as long as they are here legally.

Common
06-11-2016, 07:57 PM
what is bleeding heart liberal about suggesting that a home owner and parent in a town - who pays property taxes in that town and whose children's schools are funded by that property tax should be able to have a say in the expenditures of those property tax dollars?

Because they should not be here in the first place they broke our laws to get here and the ones you refer too I dont care about theres so few of those it doesnt matter.

Liberals have created SANCTUARY CITIES for people who broke our laws to get here. Are you Serious. Its being done FOR VOTES because you cant get elected without fraud and deceit.

The salvation for everyone that suffers financially and through the downward pressure on wages and billions given to them that could help american born, homeless, minorities, poor and working poor is that the liberals and their children will pay the same price as everyone elses.

maineman
06-11-2016, 08:01 PM
Like I said, there are places where several federal laws are ignored. Allowing lawlessness in one place is not an acceptable precedent for ignoring the law everywhere.

If youuse this idea of no taxation without representation as a justification, you must then allow non citizens to vote in all elections as long as they are here legally.the few locations that allow non-citizens to vote in specific selected local elections are not in violation of any state or federal laws.

maineman
06-11-2016, 08:02 PM
Because they should not be here in the first place they broke our laws to get here and the ones you refer too I dont care about theres so few of those it doesnt matter.

Liberals have created SANCTUARY CITIES for people who broke our laws to get here. Are you Serious. Its being done FOR VOTES because you cant get elected without fraud and deceit.

The salvation for everyone that suffers financially and through the downward pressure on wages and billions given to them that could help american born, homeless, minorities, poor and working poor is that the liberals and their children will pay the same price as everyone elses.
Learn to read, asshole. I never mentioned illegal aliens. I specifically said non-citizens. There's a fucking difference.

Common
06-11-2016, 08:04 PM
Learn to read, asshole. I never mentioned illegal aliens. I specifically said non-citizens. There's a fucking difference.

You hurt my feelings calling me names, now please explain what a non citizen is. After you do that my response will be IDENTICAL the change will be Non citizens from illegal aliens.

Tahuyaman
06-11-2016, 08:05 PM
The left is very much involved in granting voting rights in all American elections to non citizens.

Once that happens, we essentially have no nation any longer. We may as well open our borders and allow ourselves to be governed by an international body like the UN.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/431676/obama-administration-enabling-noncitizen-voting

Tahuyaman
06-11-2016, 08:06 PM
Learn to read, $#@!. I never mentioned illegal aliens. I specifically said non-citizens. There's a $#@!ing difference.

It doesn't take ^^^^^ long to go sideways once his views are challenged.

Tahuyaman
06-11-2016, 08:10 PM
You hurt my feelings calling me names, now please explain what a non citizen is. After you do that my response will be IDENTICAL the change will be Non citizens from illegal aliens.

once you allow non citizens the privledge or right to vote, how do you determine whether they are here legally or not? I guess you'd need to institute some type of voter ID system.

Common
06-11-2016, 08:11 PM
once you allow non citizens the privledge or right to vote, how do you determine whether they are here legally or not? I guess you'd need to institute some type of voter ID system.

Exactly and thats what I wanted to hear from him. Tahuyaman, Maineman is an intelligent man who makes himself stupid because of his blind adoration for the democrat party that he is compelled to defend even when he knows its wrong and bad for the country

Tahuyaman
06-11-2016, 08:15 PM
Exactly and thats what I wanted to hear from him. Tahuyaman, Maineman is an intelligent man who makes himself stupid because of his blind adoration for the democrat party that he is compelled to defend even when he knows its wrong and bad for the country

He's not going to address that in an honest manner.

Common
06-11-2016, 08:23 PM
He's not going to address that in an honest manner.

I know hes a smart guy no dummy but blind loyalty to the point it makes you dishonest is never good.

There are many liberals on this forum that viciously defend things I would bet anything they are against and those on the right also.

I refuse to do that, I will state what Im for an against and it will be on both sides of politics.
I will say this the right accepts difference in opinion with far less insults and trolling comments for the most part. The left will turn on you as soon as you begin to disagree with democrat agenda talking points or any issue.

Tahuyaman
06-11-2016, 08:28 PM
I know hes a smart guy no dummy but blind loyalty to the point it makes you dishonest is never good.

There are many liberals on this forum that viciously defend things I would bet anything they are against and those on the right also.

Smart people usually don't defend positions they oppose.

Common
06-11-2016, 08:29 PM
Smart people usually don't defend positions they oppose.

Dont expect it and I dont care, I have a mind of my own. I do not play follow the leader, Some will follow the pied piper off the cliff.

maineman
06-11-2016, 09:03 PM
If you do not know what a non-citizen is, then we really have no basis for discussion. FYI, there are many people living legally in the US who are not citizens of the US. Perhaps they work for a foreign corporation with offices in the states. They are stationed here, oftentimes for several years. They buy homes, cars... their children attend public schools. They pay proprty taxes.

FYI, there are places in the US where people just like that are legally allowed to vote in some types of local elections.

Bleeding heart liberalism has nothing to do with it.

maineman
06-11-2016, 09:07 PM
Exactly and thats what I wanted to hear from him. Tahuyaman, Maineman is an intelligent man who makes himself stupid because of his blind adoration for the democrat party that he is compelled to defend even when he knows its wrong and bad for the countryfuck you. I am not blindly loyal to the democratic party. My family... my friends... my country. That's it.

Dr. Who
06-11-2016, 09:54 PM
Please try to remain civil. Name calling is against the rules. Further such behavior will result in a thread ban.

maineman
06-11-2016, 10:33 PM

If youuse this idea of no taxation without representation as a justification, you must then allow non citizens to vote in all elections as long as they are here legally.

Chicago, Illinois, for example, allows non-citizens to vote for school councils, which are quasi-management teams at each school. Non-citizens cannot vote in any other Chicago elections. That practice is not in violation of any federal or state law.

Tahuyaman
06-11-2016, 10:36 PM
Chicago, Illinois, for example, allows non-citizens to vote for school councils, which are quasi-management teams at each school. Non-citizens cannot vote in any other Chicago elections. That practice is not in violation of any federal or state law.

Chicago...... That's appropriate.

maineman
06-11-2016, 10:51 PM
Chicago...... That's appropriate.unlike the bullshit you tried to post, the practice is not in violation of any federal or state law. Don't like it? Don't send your kids to Chicago public schools. Other than that, sit and spin.

Tahuyaman
06-12-2016, 10:04 AM
unlike the bull$#@! you tried to post, the practice is not in violation of any federal or state law. Don't like it? Don't send your kids to Chicago public schools. Other than that, sit and spin.

You certainly don't like people disagreeing with you or challenging your views. You rank up there with the angriest and most rigid and bitter people here.

I'm sure that you could generate a lot of support if you ran for public office. As we are seeing today, many people are attracted to anger and bitterness.

Tahuyaman
06-12-2016, 10:17 AM
The bottom line here is that voting in any government sponsored election should be reserved for citizens only. This is not an extremist or unreasonable position to take.

But I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how one would determine who's a legal non citizen from those who are not? After all, you can't tell who's here legally from those who aren't based on appearance. I guess it would require one to show some form of identification to prove their identity. Of course we can't have that now, can we?

maineman
06-12-2016, 10:21 AM
You certainly don't like people disagreeing with you or challenging your views. You rank up there with the angriest and most rigid and bitter people here.

I'm sure that you could generate a lot of support if you ran for public office. As we are seeing today, many people are attracted to anger and bitterness.

face it. you claimed that allowing non-citizens to vote in certain local elections violated federal law. you were wrong.... as usual. why can't you EVER admit it when you misspeak?

Tahuyaman
06-12-2016, 10:34 AM
face it. you claimed that allowing non-citizens to vote in certain local elections violated federal law. you were wrong.... as usual. why can't you EVER admit it when you misspeak?

I said that allowing non citizens the right to vote can't be supported constitutionally or by citing federal law.

You think it's ok to allow non citizens to vote everywhere because they are allowed to in some places.

I did say that many cities around America violate federal law every day
So in other words, two wrongs don't make a right.

You need to parse words or edit statements to make your case.

maineman
06-12-2016, 10:40 AM
I said that allowing non citizens the right to vote can't be supported constitutionally or by citing federal law.

Interesting. When I said:

there are already places in America where non-citizens are allowed to vote in certain local elections. .

your reply to that sentence was:

are you saying that this wasn't clearly an assertion on your part that those jurisdictions that did allow non-citizens to vote were, in fact, ignoring federal laws?

Do you even remember what you say from one day to the next?

Tahuyaman
06-12-2016, 10:42 AM
As usual, you need to swerve away from the actual subject. That's because I exposed your hypocrisy here and you can't address it.

maineman
06-12-2016, 11:55 AM
and you continue to avoid admitting you misspoke.

I have not been hypocritical about anything. I have stated that I did not want to have non-citizens voting in general elections at any level. I have stated that, I would be open to considering having some non-citizens being able to vote on certain limited issues as is done in several places around the country already. You have stated that you thought it was against federal law for them to do so, and you stated that by doing so, how could any jurisdiction prevent non-citizens from voting in all elections. Clearly... in the places in America where it is already allowed, they DO somehow manage to keep non-citizens from voting in general elections.

maineman
06-12-2016, 06:31 PM
Tahuyaman continues his practice of staying away from the threads where he's been made a fool.

Again... you're wrong... and on top of that, then you claim hypocrisy on my part when I have been anything but.

Tahuyaman
06-12-2016, 07:31 PM
@Tahuyaman (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1365) continues his practice of staying away from the threads where he's been made a fool.

Again... you're wrong... and on top of that, then you claim hypocrisy on my part when I have been anything but.

You're not nearly as intelligent as you seem to think you are.

A couple of days ago, @maineman (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1289) was crowing about no one coming to my aid in a discussion with him about that imbecile Sotomayor.

I sure don't see people rushing to agree with you on anything. What's up with that?

maineman
06-12-2016, 07:42 PM
and you are every bit as clumsy in your inept evasiveness as your reputation would suggest.

Tahuyaman
06-12-2016, 07:45 PM
and you are every bit as clumsy in your inept evasiveness as your reputation would suggest.

I'll put my reputation up against yours any day.

MisterVeritis
06-12-2016, 07:55 PM
San Francisco is a hostile enemy city. It needs to be attacked, conquered and occupied. Its enemy combatants need to be captured and placed in prisoner of war camps until the war with the illegal aliens and Islamists is won.

Common
06-12-2016, 08:00 PM
San Francisco is a hostile enemy city. It needs to be attacked, conquered and occupied. Its enemy combatants need to be captured and placed in prisoner of war camps until the war with the illegal aliens and Islamists is won.

Lol a little overboard there aint ya.

San Francisco is just a liberal city where taxpayers have to dodge piles of human shit on the sidewalk and hope no one pees on them as they walk to work, because its good exercise :)

MisterVeritis
06-12-2016, 08:06 PM
A better way to say it is that the primary vote locks you into the same political party in the actual election. You can choose not to vote or you can write in a name of a same-party-candidate.

That will keep the voters in one party from selecting the candidates of the other party.

MisterVeritis
06-12-2016, 08:10 PM
...and Rome fell.

Common
06-12-2016, 08:20 PM
fuck you. I am not blindly loyal to the democratic party. My family... my friends... my country. That's it.

Ok maineman that is twice, you called me an asshole and now tell me to fuck you. I have never swore at you or treated you in that manner, In person Id break bones in your face but here I am attempting to remain civil.

maineman
06-12-2016, 08:42 PM
Ok maineman that is twice, you called me an asshole and now tell me to fuck you. I have never swore at you or treated you in that manner, In person Id break bones in your face but here I am attempting to remain civil.

accusing me of being blindly loyal to a political party is profoundly offensive to me. Do so and then don't be surprised if I react unfavorably.

maineman
06-12-2016, 08:43 PM
I'll put my reputation up against yours any day.

I'm sure you would, sarge... and your IQ is thirty points higher than mine and your e-peen is long and fat....

that's how the interwebz work..... "sarge".

Tahuyaman
06-12-2016, 09:11 PM
accusing me of being blindly loyal to a political party is profoundly offensive to me. Do so and then don't be surprised if I react unfavorably.

You've stated that you are blindly loyal to a political party.

maineman
06-12-2016, 10:34 PM
You've stated that you are blindly loyal to a political party.

lying sack of shit.

maineman
06-13-2016, 06:38 AM

again.... if I posted that I thought Common was a fairly smart guy and normal in most respects, except for his odd proclivity towards having anal sex with the corpses of dead house pets... even though I didn't say shit, fuck, piss, **** or asshole, you would still be horribly offended, I would imagine. That's how I feel when my loyalty to my country is questioned. Got it?

Tahuyaman
06-13-2016, 09:04 AM
In the past he has proudly admitted that he is a blind Democratic party hack. Now he says he's not.

Of course this self proclaimed former Christian minister can't communicate his thoughts without spewing tasteless obscene rants.

maineman
06-13-2016, 09:37 AM
That is a lie. I have never admitted to being blind about anything. I happen to believe that, at this point in America's history, working within the existing two party system is the only tack that can lead to any real, albeit incremental, future change for the better, or can prevent rolling back previous changes for the better. I regularly reacquaint myself with the current platforms and philosophies of both parties and regularly reassess which one more closely approximates my own personal beliefs. I then do what I can to help that party - and America - succeed.

CreepyOldDude
06-13-2016, 11:37 AM
motor-voter..... Ever heard of it?

Yup, we have it in my state. You still have to be a citizen to register. Just because you can register when you get your license, it doesn't mean they don't check your citizenship status the first time. If you're not a citizen, no registration.

Reality, you should look into it occasionally.

CreepyOldDude
06-13-2016, 01:01 PM
Yup, we have it in my state. You still have to be a citizen to register. Just because you can register when you get your license, it doesn't mean they don't check your citizenship status the first time. If you're not a citizen, no registration.

Well, golly gee whiz. California doesn't have motor-voter. You have to fill out an online application, or go pick up a paper application at the "county elections office, library, Department of Motor Vehicles offices, or U.S. post office."

Link to CA voter registration site here (http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voter-registration).

Tahuyaman
06-13-2016, 02:12 PM

I have no confidence in the efficiency, honesty or competence of government.

maineman
06-13-2016, 03:03 PM
I have no confidence in the efficiency, honesty or competence of government.

who gives a shit what you have confidence in? And why should you be believed? All you do is lie.

and if what you say is true, why did you spend an adult career working for said government? Why would anyone choose to work for an organization that they truly believed was dishonest and incompetent?

Tahuyaman
06-13-2016, 03:37 PM
who gives a $#@! what you have confidence in? And why should you be believed? All you do is lie.

and if what you say is true, why did you spend an adult career working for said government? Why would anyone choose to work for an organization that they truly believed was dishonest and incompetent?

You'll argue over anything, huh?

maineman
06-13-2016, 04:35 PM
You'll argue over anything, huh?When you lie, I point it out. When you say stupid shit, I point it out. Quit lying about me, and refrain from saying stupid shit, and our interractions will diminish geometrically.

Tahuyaman
06-13-2016, 09:31 PM
When you lie, I point it out. When you say stupid $#@!, I point it out. Quit lying about me, and refrain from saying stupid $#@!, and our interractions will diminish geometrically.

So, you think I'm lying when I say that I have no confidence in our government or that you are a partisan hack?

Both are absolute fact. I have no confidence in our current government and you are a self admitted partisan hack.

Tahuyaman
06-13-2016, 09:33 PM
When you lie, I point it out. When you say stupid $#@!, I point it out. Quit lying about me, and refrain from saying stupid $#@!, and our interractions will diminish geometrically.

If you choose to "geometrically diminish" our interactions, that's OK with me.

Common
06-13-2016, 10:09 PM

Have you noticed that when he gets opposition he gets nasty and starts cursing at people

maineman
06-13-2016, 10:13 PM
So, you think I'm lying when I say that I have no confidence in our government or that you are a partisan hack?

Both are absolute fact. I have no confidence in our current government and you are a self admitted partisan hack.

you said that I had admitted to being a blind partisan hack. That's a lie. If you aren't man enough to admit it, it really comes as no surprise to me.

maineman
06-13-2016, 10:14 PM

quit lying about me... quit saying stupid shit....

for most folks, that would seem easy, but for a lying, stupid FUCK like you, I can understand how difficult it will be.

maineman
06-13-2016, 10:19 PM
Have you noticed that when he gets opposition he gets nasty and starts cursing at people

"opposition"? I don't mind opposition at all. I expect it here on internet political message boards. LYING? Especially when they are lies about me personally? I don't like that much, and I vociferously point them out. Saying something stupid? Like a guy who claims to have spent 20+ years as an employee of the US Government saying that he never trusts the government to be honest or competent... like why in the world would ANYONE spend that amount of time working for an organization that was dishonest and incompetent? I point out when people like this yahoo say stupid shit like that.

Are you suggesting that you DON'T think that comments such as those do NOT deserve commenting upon?

maineman
06-13-2016, 10:21 PM

I am NOT an admitted partisan hack. You are a liar.... and you worked for our government for two decades. Are you suggesting that you had confidence in all of the administrations who led this nation during your enlistment and now, only with Obama, have you lost confidence?

Tahuyaman
06-13-2016, 11:01 PM

Yes. He can't handle disagreement.

maineman
06-13-2016, 11:03 PM
Yes. He can't handle disagreement.

bullshit. you simply run away when you are disagreed with.

The strength of your convictions is no greater than wet toilet paper.

Once it gets past the sound bites, and you have to actually generate some original content of your own... it's adios. You NEVER stick around and defend your own idiocy.

Tahuyaman
06-13-2016, 11:04 PM
and you worked for our government for two decades.

I worked for government at different levels for over three decades. I have first hand experience dealing with the incompetence. I have a reason to have no confidence in government.

And yes, you have admitted to being a partisan hack. You've proudly admitted it.

maineman
06-13-2016, 11:17 PM
I worked for government at different levels for over three decades. I have first hand experience dealing with the incompetence. I have a reason to have no confidence in government.

And yes, you have admitted to being a partisan hack. You've proudly admitted it.

so... you had no skills that you could sell in the marketplace other than working for an organization that you knew to be incompetent.

and NO... I have never admitted any such thing. You are, and continue to remain, a fucking spineless liar.

Tahuyaman
06-14-2016, 01:28 AM
bull$#@!. you simply run away when you are disagreed with.

The strength of your convictions is no greater than wet toilet paper.

Once it gets past the sound bites, and you have to actually generate some original content of your own... it's adios. You NEVER stick around and defend your own idiocy.

I've never run away from you. You've presented nothing I need to run away from.

Tahuyaman
06-14-2016, 01:30 AM
so... you had no skills that you could sell in the marketplace other than working for an organization that you knew to be incompetent.

and NO... I have never admitted any such thing. You are, and continue to remain, a $#@!ing spineless liar.

So now you are saying that you aren't a Democratic party hack? You really should make up your mind.

Tahuyaman
06-14-2016, 01:31 AM

My goal was to make it better in whatever area I worked in. I was quite successful too.

maineman
06-14-2016, 07:17 AM

I have admitted to be partisan. I have NEVER admitted to being "blind" about it, and I certainly am not a hack.

Here again is my position:

"I have never admitted to being blind about anything. I happen to believe that, at this point in America's history, working within the existing two party system is the only tack that can lead to any real, albeit incremental, future change for the better, or can prevent rolling back previous changes for the better. I regularly reacquaint myself with the current platforms and philosophies of both parties and regularly reassess which one more closely approximates my own personal beliefs. I then do what I can to help that party - and America - succeed."

maineman
06-14-2016, 07:22 AM
My goal was to make it better in whatever area I worked in. I was quite successful too.

as measured by..... you? everyone is a perfect 10 if they're the only judge. Like I said... here on the interwebz...you are free to believe you are super smart, have a huge reputation, are handsome, and always win every argument. Keep on believin'.

Tahuyaman
06-14-2016, 02:09 PM
as measured by..... you? everyone is a perfect 10 if they're the only judge.

I judged my performance as an eight out of ten. I could have done better.

Most people fall into that category.

maineman
06-14-2016, 02:17 PM
I judged my performance as an eight out of ten. I could have done better.

Most people fall into that category.

everybody always sticks the landing when they're the only ones judging it.

maineman
06-14-2016, 02:34 PM
So now you are saying that you aren't a Democratic party hack? You really should make up your mind.

maybe you could have somebody a little bit more literate than you read post #136 and explain it to you in dumbed down My Weekly Reader vocabulary so you can maybe understand it.

Tahuyaman
06-14-2016, 02:43 PM
Now you're changing your tune. In the past you've admitted to being a proud party hack.

Its embarrassing, huh?

maineman
06-14-2016, 04:08 PM
Now you're changing your tune. In the past you've admitted to being a proud party hack.

Its embarrassing, huh?

you are a liar. I have admitted to being a democrat. I reevaluate my party choice every four years and always have. I have never admitted to being a hack.

How could the lies of a stolen valor buffoon like you embarrass anyone other than yourself?

Tahuyaman
06-14-2016, 04:09 PM
Lol....

maineman
06-14-2016, 04:11 PM
that always works for your when your foot is stuck in your mouth.

Face it. You're a liar. I have never EVER "admitted to being a proud party hack". You should be ashamed of yourself, "sarge".

maineman
06-14-2016, 08:45 PM
another instance of Tahuyaman running away from threads where he gets his ass handed to him.

Tahuyaman
06-14-2016, 08:47 PM
another instance of @Tahuyaman (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1365) running away from threads where he gets his ass handed to him.

and at least the 150th time ^^^^ has mentioned my name.

Still, he thinks that he handed me my ass? When, where?

maineman
06-14-2016, 08:49 PM
and at least the 150th time ^^^^ has mentioned my name.

Still, he thinks that he handed me my ass? When, where?

you said I said something which I never said. You're a fucking liar, and I called you on it.

maineman
06-14-2016, 08:50 PM
and you never ever ever just fucking admit that you misspoke.

Tahuyaman
06-14-2016, 08:55 PM
Why do you always attempt to deny the truth? I'd actually give you some respect if you could just be a tiny bit honest after you get exposed. Well, maybe just a little respect. Certainly not much.

maineman
06-14-2016, 08:59 PM
#136 is a completely honest statement of my political philosophy. Are you saying that is inaccurate? And if so, why?

maineman
06-15-2016, 06:33 AM
pretty simple question, Tahuyaman.

Tahuyaman
06-15-2016, 09:04 AM
The answer is yes.

maineman
06-15-2016, 09:10 AM
the question included "and if so, why?"

man up. Tahuyaman

what about it, specifically, is inaccurate?

Tahuyaman
06-15-2016, 10:06 AM
You change your philosophy as you get exposed.

maineman
06-15-2016, 10:07 AM

bullshit. I have never changed my philosophy while a member of this board.

maineman
06-15-2016, 11:23 AM

can you point to one instance of such a change, btw?

maineman
06-15-2016, 12:33 PM
Tahuyaman.... can you answer that question?

nic34
06-15-2016, 01:23 PM

They can't.

It's called PARTISAN campaign BOLONEY.

Tahuyaman
06-15-2016, 03:14 PM
@Tahuyaman (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1365).... can you answer that question?

Once you said that you vote a straight Democratic ticket and always have and now you claim to re-evaluate your party status every four years. One of your statements is not true.

maineman
06-15-2016, 03:42 PM
Once you said that you vote a straight Democratic ticket and always have and now you claim to re-evaluate your party status every four years. One of your statements is not true.

bullshit. I most certainly DO reevaluate my party status every four years. From 1972 until the present... every four years.... I read the party platforms of both major parties from front to back....every four years.... and every four years, I ask myself the question: "which party's platform more closely conforms to my personal political philosophy at this point in my life?" Every four years I have asked that question of myself.

Both of my statements are absolutely true and you are lying sack of shit for continuing to claim otherwise.

now get the fuck out of here.

idiot.

Tahuyaman
06-15-2016, 03:50 PM
bull$#@!. I most certainly DO reevaluate my party status every four years. From 1972 until the present... every four years.... I read the party platforms of both major parties from front to back....every four years.... and every four years, I ask myself the question: "which party's platform more closely conforms to my personal political philosophy at this point in my life?" Every four years I have asked that question of myself.

Both of my statements are absolutely true and you are lying sack of $#@! for continuing to claim otherwise.

now get the $#@! out of here.

idiot.

This is a recent development with you. It doesn't represent your past statements.

The simple minded insults do represent you perfectly, but the comments about how you view the two parties does not.

maineman
06-15-2016, 03:59 PM
This is a recent development with you. It doesn't represent your past statements.

The simple minded insults do represent you perfectly, but the comments about how you view the two parties does not.

bullshit. I have never wavered from that stance. It is what I have always prided myself in doing. And I didn't say anything about HOW I viewed the two parties... especially not from a qualitative point of reference, only WHEN I viewed the two parties.... every four years. Every four years I force myself to read the platforms of both. Every four years - thus far - I have come to the conclusion that the Democratic party more closely conforms to my personal political philosophy at each of those points in my life. Who knows? After the conventions are over, and I read the two platforms again this year... that may very well change. Time will tell.

Tahuyaman
06-15-2016, 04:03 PM
You've changed positions and you refuse to admit it.

maineman
06-15-2016, 04:05 PM
You've changed positions and you refuse to admit it.

what was my previous position that I supposedly changed from?

maineman
06-15-2016, 04:15 PM
still waiting Tahuyaman.

what was this supposed prior position of mine that I have changed????

Tahuyaman
06-15-2016, 04:30 PM
From being a proud Democrat party hack to now being open minded.

maineman
06-15-2016, 04:40 PM

I am a proud democrat. And I have always BEEN a proud democrat. I have NEVER been a "hack".

The fact remains that every four years, I give the republican party the chance to either win me over to their side, or to reconfirm to me how glad I am that I'm still a democrat. Every four years I give them the chance. Eleven times I have sat down and read both party platforms from front to back. Eleven times I have asked myself, "which party's platform more closely conforms to my personal political philosophy at this point in my life?" Eleven times I have concluded that the winner was the democrats.

We'll see how it works this year. As always, I will keep an open mind on the platform reading day - it usually is a Saturday morning that I set aside for that purpose - but I suppose it really won't be a HUGE surprise to me, or anyone else, if I conclude that the democrats are still the party of choice this year... I mean, the GOP's gonna try to tailor a platform that the Donald can run on - which is frightening even to contemplate... and the democrats are gonna have Bernie supporters pulling their platform in a new direction. Time will tell.

I'll be sure to let you know what the result is.

maineman
06-15-2016, 04:45 PM

but bottom line: I'm not a hack and I have never changed my positions - or my practices on platform reading day.

Tahuyaman
06-15-2016, 04:54 PM
I have NEVER been a "hack".

Of course you are going to make that claim.

maineman
06-15-2016, 04:56 PM
Of course you are going to make that claim.

and I've never changed my position. Another lie from Sergeant Liar. That's all you do, it seems.

Tahuyaman
06-15-2016, 05:56 PM
and I've never changed my position. Another lie from Sergeant Liar. That's all you do, it seems.

Every time you get exposed, you accuse someone of lying. You're too predictable.

maineman
06-15-2016, 06:05 PM
Every time you get exposed, you accuse someone of lying. You're too predictable.

exposed??? In what way? You have yet to show one single instance of me changing my position regarding my political affiliation or how I determine it.

You just flat out make shit up.