PDA

View Full Version : President Obama Slow Jams The News

Cigar
06-10-2016, 07:33 AM
https://youtu.be/ziwYbVx_-qg

FindersKeepers
06-10-2016, 08:22 AM
He's better at "slow jamming" than he is at leading the nation.

Maybe he'll have a career to fall back on when he leaves the Oval Office?

Cigar
06-10-2016, 08:53 AM
He's better at "slow jamming" than he is at leading the nation.

Maybe he'll have a career to fall back on when he leaves the Oval Office?

Naaa ... President Obama should just rest and relax knowing he bent The GOP over and made them scream for 8 years straight ...

Job Well Done Mr. President ... you put the Republican in a place they belong ... in The Dirt with Trump.

FindersKeepers
06-10-2016, 08:54 AM
Naaa ... President Obama should just rest and relax knowing he bent The GOP over and made them scream for 8 years straight ...

Job Well Done Mr. President ... you put the Republican in a place they belong ... in The Dirt with Trump.

If you're right -- and that was Obama's intent -- he's a worse leader than I thought him to be. I didn't know he was so petty until you pointed it out.

Interesting.

Beevee
06-10-2016, 09:05 AM
If you're right -- and that was Obama's intent -- he's a worse leader than I thought him to be. I didn't know he was so petty until you pointed it out.

Interesting.

Petty is Mitch McConnell making his intentions known even before Obama stepped into the White House for the first time, namely "Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President"
Now, that's petty.

FindersKeepers
06-10-2016, 09:08 AM
Petty is Mitch McConnell making his intentions known even before Obama stepped into the White House for the first time, namely "Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President"

Now, that's petty.

Not really. McConnell was voicing his opinion that it would be best to keep Obama from getting a second term.

Now, if Trump somehow managed to win the presidency, although I'm doubting that would happen, the snowflake liblets would be screaming that he had to be stopped before a second term as well.

Beevee
06-10-2016, 09:27 AM
Not really. McConnell was voicing his opinion that it would be best to keep Obama from getting a second term.

Now, if Trump somehow managed to win the presidency, although I'm doubting that would happen, the snowflake liblets would be screaming that he had to be stopped before a second term as well.

There's a difference between voicing an opinion and using intent to effect that opinion. Which is what he did for four years and then the further three years plus after that. Notwithstanding that the election of the second term should have woken him up to the fact that the electorate weren't behind him.

That's the reason Trump is where he is now. The Democrats cannot be blamed for the GOP support voicing it's opinion, even though it's too late in the day, this term, to repair a fractured party.

Cigar
06-10-2016, 10:07 AM

Interesting.

Better to be the One who keeps Winning than the Ones who keep Losing ... :grin: