PDA

View Full Version : They cannot shut Trump up!

AZ Jim
06-10-2016, 11:28 AM
His advisors try to make him look like something he is not, presidential, but he can't avoid being the inner disgusting pig he really is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635255/Trump-goes-Pocahontas-Elizabeth-Warren-dares-Hillary-pick-VP-Warren-calls-skinned-racist-bully.html

Cigar
06-10-2016, 11:32 AM
His advisors try to make him look like something he is not, presidential, but he can't avoid being the inner disgusting pig he really is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635255/Trump-goes-Pocahontas-Elizabeth-Warren-dares-Hillary-pick-VP-Warren-calls-skinned-racist-bully.html

The will all be over 9:00PM CST November 8th :laugh:

No need for West Coast to Vote

Truth Detector
06-10-2016, 11:33 AM

Yep, those successful wealthy businessmen can't be anything but disgusting pigs to low-life leftist dope peddling losers living in urban sewers. :biglaugh:

MisterVeritis
06-10-2016, 11:35 AM

I like the Pocahontas comment, don't you?

AZ Jim
06-10-2016, 11:35 AM
Yep, those successful wealthy businessmen can't be anything but disgusting pigs to low-life leftist dope peddling losers living in urban sewers. :biglaugh:pathetic

Cigar
06-10-2016, 11:37 AM
I like the Pocahontas comment, don't you?

Funny ... it doesn't get any Laughs anymore.

Come-on ... is that all you got?

Truth Detector
06-10-2016, 11:37 AM
pathetic

Tell me about! Nothing can be more ironic than low-life leftist dope peddling losers living in urban sewers demanding the wealthy pay them more to sit around on their fat asses and do dope!

:biglaugh:

Truth Detector
06-10-2016, 11:38 AM

You think your bullschit gets laughs? More like head shaking and derision.

Chris
06-10-2016, 11:44 AM

Interesting perspective, that they should shut him up, make him conform, toe the line. Not a Trump supporter, but not a supporter of shutting people up either.

MisterVeritis
06-10-2016, 11:46 AM

It is all I have for you. Pocahontas and Crooked Hillary go together, don't you think?

AZ Jim
06-10-2016, 11:50 AM
Chris, I love that Trump ignores his advisors. The last thing I want is for him to shut up. He's killing himself!!

Truth Detector
06-10-2016, 11:53 AM
Chris, I love that Trump ignores his advisors. The last thing I want is for him to shut up. He's killing himself!!

^Great example of wishful thinking, lying and denial. :biglaugh:

AZ Jim
06-10-2016, 11:56 AM
^Great example of wishful thinking, lying and denial. :biglaugh:Kindly show me my lie or denial? Waiting............

hanger4
06-10-2016, 12:00 PM
Funny. It's ok for Warren to call Trump a racist, but when Trump fires back Pocahontas that's just meeeeaaaan.

Y'all are a hoot. LOL

Truth Detector
06-10-2016, 12:01 PM
Kindly show me my lie or denial? Waiting............

The lie was claiming you didn't want him to shut up when this thread was all about shutting him up; along with the eight other threads you and Ceeegar have posted today. DERP

The denial is thinking that by starting eight threads a day about Trump, anyone is going to give one crap about what extreme leftist twits think about him.

The wishful thinking is the notion that if you start enough "hate Trump" threads, it is going to make the corrupt, criminally stupid candidate you both support look less pathetic and unelectable.

You both have a real shocker coming this fall in my opinion; hell, I think I am going to be shocked.

Cigar
06-10-2016, 12:01 PM
Funny. It's ok for Warren to call Trump a racist, but when Trump fires back Pocahontas that's just meeeeaaaan.

Y'all are a hoot. LOL

The Punch-Line is till coming ...

Truth Detector
06-10-2016, 12:02 PM

Y'all are a hoot. LOL

Ironic isn't it? They cain't hep it and they certainly have ZERO self awareness. But it is kinda fun to watch them have brain conniptions over the guy.

Truth Detector
06-10-2016, 12:03 PM

Translation; another thread fail is coming. :biglaugh:

Cigar
06-10-2016, 12:04 PM
Ironic isn't it? They cain't hep it and they certainly have ZERO self awareness. But it is kinda fun to watch them have brain conniptions over the guy.

"They" have The White House ... you have Trump :laugh:

hanger4
06-10-2016, 12:06 PM

Don't you ever get tired of moving the goal posts ??

Truth Detector
06-10-2016, 12:07 PM
"They" have The White House ... you have Trump :laugh:

Weak; you really are starting to disappoint. Perhaps you're not getting enough oxygen with your head shoved so far up Shrillary's fat buttocks?? :biglaugh:

Cigar
06-10-2016, 12:08 PM
Don't you ever get tired of moving the goal posts ??

No ... I've learned from the best

hanger4
06-10-2016, 12:09 PM
Translation; another thread fail is coming. :biglaugh:

It already has. The daliycaller link conveniently left out Warren calling Trump a racist.

Cigar
06-10-2016, 12:12 PM
It already has. The daliycaller link conveniently left out Warren calling Trump a racist.

He is ... and a Bigot .. and a Loser ... and will Never be President of The United States :laugh:

hanger4
06-10-2016, 12:13 PM
No ... I've learned from the best

And you're doing a fine job distracting from AZ Jim's failed thread.

Cigar
06-10-2016, 12:14 PM
Notice any Anger and Bitterness today :laugh:

hanger4
06-10-2016, 12:19 PM
He is ... and a Bigot .. and a Loser ... and will Never be President of The United States :laugh:

I'll give you bigot, everybody is to some degree, but racist is a stretch.

hanger4
06-10-2016, 12:23 PM
Notice any Anger and Bitterness today :laugh:

Yup. Posting your constant barrage of fail threads would frustrate any sane person.

Cigar
06-10-2016, 12:23 PM
Yup. Posting your constant barrage of fail threads would frustrate any sane person.

Oh look ... moved on to Step Three: Insults :laugh: