PDA

View Full Version : Stephen King drops a bucket of blood on Donald Trump and his supporters

Cigar
06-10-2016, 11:57 AM
I am very disappointed in the country.

I think that he's sort of last stand of a sort of American male who feels like women have gotten out of their place and they're letting in all these people that have the wrong skin colors. He speaks to those people. Trump is extremely popular because people would like to have a world where you just didn't question that the white American was at the top of the pecking order.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/06/09/1536769/-Stephen-King-drops-a-bucket-of-blood-on-Donald-Trump-and-his-supporters?detail=emailb&link_id=1&can_id=5881edd36bf2690d1c7ff7ed0407b8fe&source=email-stephen-king-drops-a-bucket-of-blood-on-donald-trump-and-his-supporters-2&email_referrer=stephen-king-drops-a-bucket-of-blood-on-donald-trump-and-his-supporters-2&email_subject=stephen-king-drops-a-bucket-of-blood-on-donald-trump-and-his-supporters

Truth Detector
06-10-2016, 11:58 AM
Yep; we need a drugged up, whacked out leftist to tell us what we should think of Trump! :biglaugh:

So how many Trump threads have you and AZJimbob started today? EIGHT? :biglaugh:

Cigar
06-10-2016, 11:59 AM
Yep; we need a drugged up, whacked out leftist to tell us what we should think of Trump! :biglaugh:

So how many Trump threads have you and AZJimbob started today? EIGHT? :biglaugh:

Actually he just did ... :laugh:

... and as many as I want.

AZ Jim
06-10-2016, 12:04 PM

So how many Trump threads have you and AZJimbob started today? EIGHT? :biglaugh:As for me, I'll post what I want and not be concerned about your wishes. Your avatar defines you.

Truth Detector
06-10-2016, 12:06 PM
... and as many as I want.

As for me, I'll post what I want and not be concerned about your wishes. Your avatar defines you.

^They think I am trying to stop them. :biglaugh:

Cletus
06-10-2016, 12:29 PM
As for me, I'll post what I want and not be concerned about your wishes. Your avatar defines you.

As does yours.

Mac-7
06-10-2016, 12:30 PM
I am very disappointed in the country.

I think that he's sort of last stand of a sort of American male who feels like women have gotten out of their place and they're letting in all these people that have the wrong skin colors. He speaks to those people. Trump is extremely popular because people would like to have a world where you just didn't question that the white American was at the top of the pecking order.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/06/09/1536769/-Stephen-King-drops-a-bucket-of-blood-on-Donald-Trump-and-his-supporters?detail=emailb&link_id=1&can_id=5881edd36bf2690d1c7ff7ed0407b8fe&source=email-stephen-king-drops-a-bucket-of-blood-on-donald-trump-and-his-supporters-2&email_referrer=stephen-king-drops-a-bucket-of-blood-on-donald-trump-and-his-supporters-2&email_subject=stephen-king-drops-a-bucket-of-blood-on-donald-trump-and-his-supporters

Are you proud that we dont have a white president?

Glad that whites not running the country anymore?

AZ Jim
06-10-2016, 12:41 PM

Like playing with member names, Truth DEFLECTOR?

Cletus
06-10-2016, 12:45 PM
King hasn't been right in the head since he got hit by that van.

Mac-7
06-10-2016, 01:46 PM
King hasn't been right in the head since he got hit by that van.

He's not even a very good horror fiction writer

The Sage of Main Street
06-10-2016, 02:26 PM
Wrong pecking order? True to his name, Stephen must have stepped on a hen.