PDA

View Full Version : Singer Christina Grimmie shot at concert

Safety
06-11-2016, 05:42 AM
(CNN)Singer Christina Grimmie, who starred in NBC's "The Voice," died early Saturday after a gunman shot her following a performance in Florida, authorities said.

A man armed with two guns walked up to the 22-year-old singer as she was signing autographs late Friday night and opened fire, Orlando Police spokeswoman Wanda Ford said.

Read more....http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/11/entertainment/orlando-christina-grimmie-shot/index.html

People are speculating on whether or not if the shooter was some sort of stalker, but kudos to her brother for taking action to prevent further causalities.

Peter1469
06-11-2016, 05:45 AM
Rip

exotix
06-11-2016, 08:17 AM
What's the word from Lapierre ?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/voice-singer-christina-grimmie-shot-after-florida-concert-n590161

Former "The Voice" contestant Christina Grimmie died after being shot as she signed autographs for fans following a concert in Orlando, Florida, on Friday night.

The attacker then fatally shot himself.

"It is with a heavy heart that we can confirm that Christina has passed and went home to be with the Lord," her publicist Heather Weiss said in a statement early Saturday.

"We ask at this time that you respect the privacy of her family and friends in their time of mourning."

Videos Inside

http://i67.tinypic.com/2dkiryq.png

Peter1469
06-11-2016, 08:29 AM

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/voice-singer-christina-grimmie-shot-after-florida-concert-n590161

Former "The Voice" contestant Christina Grimmie died after being shot as she signed autographs for fans following a concert in Orlando, Florida, on Friday night.

"It is with a heavy heart that we can confirm that Christina has passed and went home to be with the Lord," her publicist Heather Weiss said in a statement early Saturday.

"We ask at this time that you respect the privacy of her family and friends in their time of mourning."

Videos Inside

Gun grabbers are not Americans.

FindersKeepers
06-11-2016, 08:33 AM

Way to ride the poor young woman's coffin.

It's a tragedy and the result of a warped individual.

It's not a political statement.

FindersKeepers
06-11-2016, 08:33 AM
People are speculating on whether or not if the shooter was some sort of stalker, but kudos to her brother for taking action to prevent further causalities.

Yes, perhaps her brother's quick action saved others.

What a senseless tragedy.

Subdermal
06-11-2016, 08:50 AM

Videos Inside

RIP Christina. She was incredibly talented.

What a POS comment, Exotix.

JDubya
06-11-2016, 09:13 AM
I heard about that on our local news last night right after it happened.

That theater is very close to where I live.

Maybe a couple of miles or so.

JDubya
06-11-2016, 09:16 AM

And he did so without the use of a gun, which could've resulted in even more casualties.

Mac-7
06-11-2016, 09:20 AM

Dont be too hard on Exotix.

the left wants to take all the guns

and every incident of gun violence just adds fuel to the fire for them

Peter1469
06-11-2016, 09:21 AM
And he did so without the use of a gun, which could've resulted in even more casualties.

Not if he knew how to handle a gun.

Gun grabbers need to learn their place. They are second class citizens at best. They ought to be deported. The only question is whether it is before or after the illegal migrants.

JDubya
06-11-2016, 09:28 AM

Too bad you weren't there, right Pete?

You could've been a big hero and shot the gun out of the assailant's hand like on TV.

Shown them all what being a real American is all about.

https://taskandpurpose.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/rambo.gif https://66.media.tumblr.com/25039f6fbc50163661a3237a3611ce94/tumblr_nam67txumi1r27k09o1_400.gif

Yippy-ki-yi-ay motherfucker.

Peter1469
06-11-2016, 09:36 AM
Too bad you weren't there, right Pete?

You could've been a big hero and shot the gun out of the assailant's hand like on TV.

Shown them all what being a real American is all about.

https://taskandpurpose.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/rambo.gif https://66.media.tumblr.com/25039f6fbc50163661a3237a3611ce94/tumblr_nam67txumi1r27k09o1_400.gif

Not my scene.

Cradle to grave government dependents are tools.

JDubya
06-11-2016, 09:37 AM
Not if he knew how to handle a gun.

Gun grabbers need to learn their place. They are second class citizens at best. They ought to be deported. The only question is whether it is before or after the illegal migrants.

See how big that one little word is?

Ever occur to you how many gun carriers are running around out there who only THINK they know how to handle a gun?

Ever occur to you how STUPID it is to assume that just because someone has a CC license that they know wtf they're doing?

Ever hear highly trained cops talk about how easy it is to miss what you're shooting at when you're in a high adrenaline situation? I have.

Does it occur to you what an empty braggart it makes one sound like to imply they have some kind of extra special gun handling ability and that no shot could ever go astray from a gun in their hand?

Ever occasionally come down to Earth and live in reality?

No?

Didn't think so.

Peter1469
06-11-2016, 09:43 AM
See how big that one little word is?

Ever occur to you how many gun carriers are running around out there who only THINK they know how to handle a gun?

Ever occur to you how STUPID it is to assume that just because someone has a CC license that they know wtf they're doing?

Ever hear highly trained cops talk about how easy it is to miss what you're shooting at when you're in a high adrenaline situation? I have.

Does it occur to you what an empty braggart it makes one sound like to imply they have some kind of extra special gun handling ability and that no shot could ever go astray from a gun in their hand?

Ever occasionally come down to Earth and live in reality?

No?

Didn't think so.

Move to a place that is not the land of the free and the home of the brave.

You embarrass men.

JDubya
06-11-2016, 09:43 AM
Not my scene.

Cradle to grave government dependents are tools.

Oh please.

You probably fantasize everyday about finding yourself in a situation where you pull out your gun, save dozens of people from certain death and get hailed as a big, macho hero.

A Bruce Willis movie character would probably pale in comparison to your fantasy self.

JDubya
06-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Move to a place that is not the land of the free and the home of the brave.

You embarrass men.

How would YOU know what MEN think or feel?

You've never met one.

Peter1469
06-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Oh please.

You probably fantasize everyday about finding yourself in a situation where you pull out your gun, save dozens of people from certain death and get hailed as a big, macho hero.

A Bruce Willis movie character would probably pale in comparison to your fantasy self.

You are incorrect.

del
06-11-2016, 09:51 AM
well, this degenerated quickly

JDubya
06-11-2016, 10:02 AM

Just like every other thread does as soon as you enter.

Private Pickle
06-11-2016, 10:04 AM

You say it like a bad thing.

del
06-11-2016, 10:07 AM
Just like every other thread does as soon as you enter.

stop trying so hard, dumya

you're gonna fail anyway, you may as well relax

del
06-11-2016, 10:07 AM
You say it like a bad thing.

your inference is not my implication

Private Pickle
06-11-2016, 10:08 AM
your inference is not my implication

Your herpes are not my STD.

exotix
06-11-2016, 10:14 AM

Dont be too hard on Exotix.

the left wants to take all the guns

and every incident of gun violence just adds fuel to the fire for themMy apology ... it's tough to fluff a beautiful talented women shot-to-death because you actually believe guns serve some other purpose besides killing and taking the country back by way of mass-murder.

JDubya
06-11-2016, 10:15 AM
stop trying so hard, dumya

you're gonna fail anyway, you may as well relax

Smacking you around is easy.

Requires no effort whatsoever.

You do most of the work for me anyway.

Peter1469
06-11-2016, 10:27 AM
My apology ... it's tough to fluff a beautiful talented women shot-to-death because you actually believe guns serve some other purpose besides killing and taking the country back by way of mass-murder.

Move exo. You are anti-American.

Mac-7
06-11-2016, 10:39 AM
My apology ... it's tough to fluff a beautiful talented women shot-to-death because you actually believe guns serve some other purpose besides killing and taking the country back by way of mass-murder.

People are murdered every day with cars, knives, baseball bats and other weapons.

and criminsls are stopped everyday with guns.

exotix
06-11-2016, 10:46 AM
People are murdered every day with cars, knives, baseball bats and other weapons.

and criminsls are stopped everyday with guns.Yep same 'ol nutcase winggunnut shit ... comparing household goods to weapons of mass-murder.

Peter1469
06-11-2016, 10:59 AM
Yep same 'ol nutcase winggunnut shit ... comparing household goods to weapons of mass-murder.

Move exo. Only Americans should stay in America.

del
06-11-2016, 11:01 AM
Move exo. Only Americans should stay in America.

he's as american as you are, maybe moreso as he isn't telling people that disagree with him to move.

Peter1469
06-11-2016, 11:11 AM
he's as american as you are, maybe moreso as he isn't telling people that disagree with him to move.
Neg.

He is too meek to claim American lineage. Our Founders would mock him and run him out of town.

exotix
06-11-2016, 11:13 AM
he's as american as you are, maybe moreso as he isn't telling people that disagree with him to move.Pete and some of the other winggunnut wackos here actually believe everyone who doesn't have a gun or is anti-gun ... isn't American and needs to move.

That would be about 89% of the American population.

Peter1469
06-11-2016, 11:20 AM
Pete and some of the other winggunnut wackos here actually believe everyone who doesn't have a gun or is anti-gun ... isn't American and needs to move.

Incorrect.

FindersKeepers
06-11-2016, 11:33 AM
Pete and some of the other winggunnut wackos here actually believe everyone who doesn't have a gun or is anti-gun ... isn't American and needs to move.

At least a third of all American households own guns, so, once again, you're talking out of your rear end.

Why do you just make stuff up? Is it really too difficult for you to just google instead of blurting out something that's incorrect?

It's one thing to not own a gun -- it's another thing entirely to decide that others can't -- just because you're afraid.

When compared to the vast numbers of guns out there -- gun-related deaths are very low on the list.

You're in more danger of your life just by going to the doctor, or haven't you read that the third largest cause of death is medical error?

exotix
06-11-2016, 11:36 AM
At least a third of all American households own guns, so, once again, you're talking out of your rear end.

Why do you just make stuff up? Is it really too difficult for you to just google instead of blurting out something that's incorrect?

It's one thing to not own a gun -- it's another thing entirely to decide that others can't -- just because you're afraid.

When compared to the vast numbers of guns out there -- gun-related deaths are very low on the list.

You're in more danger of your life just by going to the doctor, or haven't you read that the third largest cause of death is medical error?Excellent ... Democracy only works when 1/3 of America says so.

FindersKeepers
06-11-2016, 11:47 AM
Excellent ... Democracy only works when 1/3 of America says so.

Am I just talking to the handicapped here? Honestly, I've never known anyone so dense.

1/3 is the number of HOUSEHOLDS that own guns.

It doesn't represent the number of non-gun owners who are smart enough to support gun rights even if they don't have guns.

Try looking up the number of actual Americans that want to get rid of guns -- it's not a large number.

You're in the minority, both in your agenda and, I hate to say it, but also in your apparent reduced intellect.

exotix
06-11-2016, 12:02 PM
Am I just talking to the handicapped here? Honestly, I've never known anyone so dense.

1/3 is the number of HOUSEHOLDS that own guns.

It doesn't represent the number of non-gun owners who are smart enough to support gun rights even if they don't have guns.

Try looking up the number of actual Americans that want to get rid of guns -- it's not a large number.

You're in the minority, both in your agenda and, I hate to say it, but also in your apparent reduced intellect.You're almost there ... just a little more tweaking of the stats and winggunnuts are in the majority ... thus, democracy ...

Mac-7
06-11-2016, 12:06 PM
Yep same 'ol nutcase winggunnut $#@! ... comparing household goods to weapons of mass-murder.

A 4,000 lb automobile is more than capable of mass murder

and dont forget pressure cookers like the ones used to bomb the boston marathon

Peter1469
06-11-2016, 12:10 PM
A 4,000 lb automobile is more than capable of mass murder

and dont forget pressure cookers like the ones used to bomb the boston marathon

Laundry powder and gas. Much better than bullets. Our shell-shocked liberals won't be able to cope with life.

Subdermal
06-11-2016, 12:27 PM

What's unAmerican about telling someone to GTFO? Not honoring your pledge to honor, protect and defend the Constitution is GROUNDS to GTFO.

donttread
06-11-2016, 12:34 PM

yes, good head on his shoulder to act so quickly after seeing his own sister get shot. What a waste. My wife is a big "Voice " fan and she'll be very upset about this

del
06-11-2016, 12:58 PM
Neg.

He is too meek to claim American lineage. Our Founders would mock him and run him out of town.

get over yourself, s0n

you speak for no one but you.

del
06-11-2016, 01:00 PM
What's unAmerican about telling someone to GTFO? Not honoring your pledge to honor, protect and defend the Constitution is GROUNDS to GTFO.

again, you speak for a constituency of one.

piss off

sachem
06-11-2016, 01:36 PM
Senseless.

FindersKeepers
06-11-2016, 02:30 PM
You're almost there ... just a little more tweaking of the stats and winggunnuts are in the majority ... thus, democracy ...

The only "stat tweaking" is coming from you -- but tweaking is too mild a word. Flat out fabricating is more like it.

exotix
06-11-2016, 02:32 PM
Just In

Gunman set to massacre

Had Two Weapons, Ammo, Knife

exotix
06-11-2016, 02:38 PM
The only "stat tweaking" is coming from you -- but tweaking is too mild a word. Flat out fabricating is more like it.You ought'a come down here to run for office in Alabama ... they swear they're all fighting corruption while doing it ...

FindersKeepers
06-11-2016, 03:04 PM
You ought'a come down here to run for office in Alabama ... they swear they're all fighting corruption while doing it ...

I understand your need to deflect -- as a defense -- but wouldn't it be better if you didn't say nutty things to begin with?

JDubya
06-11-2016, 05:44 PM
Neg.

They'd have put a rope around your neck and watched you swing from a tree in the breeze.

Common
06-11-2016, 07:20 PM
A half of a thread with personal insults and bashing and off topic comments and damnit I missed it.

exotix
06-11-2016, 09:10 PM
Just In

Kevin James Loibl ID'd as suspect in Christina Grimmie shooting death

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/gunman-who-killed-voice-singer-christina-grimmie-id-d-kevin-n590316

https://tribwpmt.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/kevin-james-loibl-web.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&w=692

Tahuyaman
06-11-2016, 09:12 PM

just like most people. I'm sure he'd think you are a moron.

JDubya
06-11-2016, 09:37 PM
just like most people. I'm sure he'd think you are a moron.

Coming from a subhuman piece of rat feces like LaPierre, it would be a high compliment.

Tahuyaman
06-11-2016, 10:35 PM
Coming from a subhuman piece of rat feces like LaPierre, it would be a high compliment.

What makes him such a bad guy? Is it because simply disagrees with you on the interpretation and relevance of the second amendment to the US constitution?

Peter1469
06-11-2016, 11:10 PM
They'd have put a rope around your neck and watched you swing from a tree in the breeze.

Do you just spout stupid stuff for the fun of it?

Tahuyaman
06-12-2016, 10:11 AM

Do you just spout stupid stuff for the fun of it?

That's even more inane than his usual idiotic comments.

Mac-7
06-12-2016, 10:14 AM

All that liberal hate just because lapierra wont let them takes our guns away.

exotix
06-12-2016, 10:17 AM
All that liberal hate just because lapierra wont let them takes our guns away.Lapierre is in hiding right about now.

exotix
06-17-2016, 11:11 AM
Today

Christina Grimmie to be Laid to Rest

http://6abc.com/news/funeral-for-christina-grimmie-to-be-held-in-medford-today/1385983/

FUNERAL FOR CHRISTINA GRIMMIE TO BE HELD IN MEDFORD, NEW JERSEY

http://i68.tinypic.com/2yywpk8.jpg