PDA

View Full Version : tPF Donald (fraud) Trump calls for President to resign

AZ Jim
06-12-2016, 06:17 PM
Can you believe this silly sob? http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/World/2016/Jun-14/356639-trump-calls-on-president-obama-to-resign-in-wake-of-orlando-shooting.ashx

MisterVeritis
06-12-2016, 06:19 PM
Can you believe this silly sob? http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/World/2016/Jun-14/356639-trump-calls-on-president-obama-to-resign-in-wake-of-orlando-shooting.ashx
I prefer that the House man-up and impeach the son of a bitch.

AZ Jim
06-12-2016, 06:23 PM
I prefer that the House man-up and impeach the son of a bitch.You are as demented as your hero, Donald 'the fraud' Trump.

MisterVeritis
06-12-2016, 06:25 PM
You are as demented as your hero, Donald 'the fraud' Trump.
These failures flow from the top. The son of a bitch in the White House has to go.

Trump will win. Hillary is going to Leavenworth. And maybe the son of a bitch too. The rumor is that he is implicated in Mrs. BJ Clinton's criminal enterprise.

TrueBlue
06-12-2016, 06:27 PM
What is the matter with Trump? A president or one running for that office, especially, has to be very careful about the words he or she chooses when addressing a religion or group no matter what the case may be. Evidently, he doesn't care much about that and would simply resort to insulting people who belong to those groups who may be innocent. That is the caveat. Those responsible no doubt are being dealt with accordingly by the F.B.I. but to resort to name-calling is not a diplomatic way to handle this most sensitive issue in my honest opinion.

AZ Jim
06-12-2016, 06:28 PM
These failures flow from the top. The son of a bitch in the White House has to go.

Trump will win. Hillary is going to Leavenworth. And maybe the son of a bitch too. The rumor is that he is implicated in Mrs. BJ Clinton's criminal enterprise.I have asked you before if you cared to make a substantial bet about Trump winning?

MisterVeritis
06-12-2016, 06:49 PM
I have asked you before if you cared to make a substantial bet about Trump winning?
Why would I bet? Dumb.

He will still win.

stjames1_53
06-12-2016, 07:26 PM
What is the matter with Trump? A president or one running for that office, especially, has to be very careful about the words he or she chooses when addressing a religion or group no matter what the case may be. Evidently, he doesn't care much about that and would simply resort to insulting people who belong to those groups who may be innocent. That is the caveat. Those responsible no doubt are being dealt with accordingly by the F.B.I. but to resort to name-calling is not a diplomatic way to handle this most sensitive issue in my honest opinion.

another way of saying he's anything but politically correct.....good, he's staying true to form.

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M30861775f23a843c291dddefc7b02a27H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Tahuyaman
06-12-2016, 07:33 PM

Why can't a president identify an evil as evil?

MisterVeritis
06-12-2016, 07:42 PM
Because the son of a bitch identifies with evil.

TrueBlue
06-12-2016, 08:00 PM

another way of saying he's anything but politically correct.....good, he's staying true to form.

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M30861775f23a843c291dddefc7b02a27H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300
And in so doing that he may also very well be causing the United States to be seen as an intolerant country that in the process of denouncing guilty others obviously also welcomes the belittling of people from that same group who may otherwise be innocent.

Common
06-12-2016, 08:06 PM
And in so doing that he may also very well be causing the United States to be seen as an intolerant country that in the process of denouncing guilty others obviously also welcomes the belittling of people from that same group who may otherwise be innocent.

So what do we do to stop isis war on gays here, blow them kiss's

Trueblue common sense, if you allow muslims here you increase the chance of more of these guys.

Bomber in NYC would have killed more than 50 if the car bomb he set in times square had been rigged right.

THe boston bomber, now this. Obama bringing in 10,000 wants 10,000 more. Do you want another germany here.

del
06-12-2016, 08:08 PM
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UxhqbjxIk9k/V0kBWRyZilI/AAAAAAAABvw/uVkBZ55XakMLWRq4jR2GKYxbS-omG1BZQCLcB/s1600/wall.png

birddog
06-12-2016, 08:33 PM
I prefer that the House man-up and impeach the son of a $#@!.

True, they should have done it years ago. We all know Obama would never have enough class to resign even though he has been a total failure, and a consistent liar.

TrueBlue
06-12-2016, 08:39 PM
So what do we do to stop isis war on gays here, blow them kiss's

Trueblue common sense, if you allow muslims here you increase the chance of more of these guys.

Bomber in NYC would have killed more than 50 if the car bomb he set in times square had been rigged right.

THe boston bomber, now this. Obama bringing in 10,000 wants 10,000 more. Do you want another germany here.
Let's get one thing straight. Be it far from me to defend criminals who come here to murder our own. However, to deny people from coming here under the auspices that they will all be killers is an unfair assumption. But if so permitted, then that could be the perfect way to discriminate against them and would also apply to any immigrant person of any nationality whom we do not like. Clearly that would be wrong to do. I know it may be difficult to do, vetting a group of people, but denying them all from coming here just because we're afraid they "might" cause us harm is the wrong way of thinking.

AeonPax
06-12-2016, 08:41 PM
`
What a dickhead.

AeonPax
06-12-2016, 08:42 PM
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UxhqbjxIk9k/V0kBWRyZilI/AAAAAAAABvw/uVkBZ55XakMLWRq4jR2GKYxbS-omG1BZQCLcB/s1600/wall.png
`
I don't get it.

MisterVeritis
06-12-2016, 08:46 PM
Let's get one thing straight. Be it far from me to defend criminals who come here to murder our own. However, to deny people from coming here under the auspices that they will all be killers is an unfair assumption. But if so permitted, then that could be the perfect way to discriminate against them and would also apply to any immigrant person of any nationality whom we do not like. Clearly that would be wrong to do. I know it may be difficult to do, vetting a group of people, but denying them all from coming here just because we're afraid they "might" cause us harm is the wrong way of thinking.
Who should the nation be "for"? Should the nation be for its citizens? Or should the nation be for anyone who wants to come here for any reason?

zelmo1234
06-12-2016, 09:12 PM

President Obama is afraid of Radical Islam. He is the kid that got picked on everyday at school because he was too scared to stand up for himself.

The Reason that we did not have Terrorist attacks on US soil after 911 is because we were taking the fight to them.

Unfortunately we tried to have a war with civility and did not kill the ideology.

President Obama still believes that we can get along. and that is not true. Like Nazi Germany, that ideology has to be defeated and the only way to do that is to have the population totally and completely surrender.

President Obama's #1 job is to protect the people of the USA, He has failed, and Hillary is more of the same.

The thing that is pissing the left off, is Trump had a terrible week last week and his numbers fell, but Hillary had a great week and did not gain a point. This Terrorist attack by radical Islam is exactly what we can't have Hillary in the WH!

decedent
06-12-2016, 09:15 PM

People really love that - especially his African Americans.

zelmo1234
06-12-2016, 09:23 PM

Because he is afraid that they will come after him.

zelmo1234
06-12-2016, 09:25 PM

Well it looks like another one of you Radical Islamic Buddies was targeting a Gay Pride Parade. So it looks like you are going to have to make a choice Fruitcups or Turn to Islam. but you will have to change your sexual orientation.

zelmo1234
06-12-2016, 09:28 PM

Well then I don't want to hear any bitching about stuff like this happening.

Because according to the FBI they have NO way of vetting the people coming over as refuges.

And now that they are targeting your crowd, When they pull this shit I want to hear you say THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER.

stjames1_53
06-12-2016, 10:08 PM
screw intolerance.............I've had it up to here with your version of tolerance. The only tolerance your side demands is all from us and none from you.
They've had their chance. The Muslims could and should be turning on themselves to chaff the wheat. They've shown us what they leave behind. bombed out cities, babies blown up in markets, decapitated prisoners..........yeah......realllllllllll fun bunch.
This was a jihadist attack. Make no mistake about that.
Now, Fast Freddy pops out of the WH and denounces gun violence?
What chapter in the surrealistic sci-fi am I in?
After all the BS the gay community has pulled in the past 5 years, did you realllly believe no one would get really pissed and take matters into their own hands? Really?
They thought the same about abortion clinics .............
and gun free zones.............too
what do all these things have in common? They're a related through liberalism...........Liberals have made themselves targets by being liberals.

del
06-13-2016, 05:09 AM
`
I don't get it.

you're either on the bus or off the bus.

Peter1469
06-13-2016, 05:53 AM
`
What a dickhead.

Don't call Az a dick.

Peter1469
06-13-2016, 05:55 AM
Trump's request should be granted now.

Tahuyaman
06-13-2016, 08:57 AM
Because he is afraid that they will come after him.

That evil comes after you whether you identify it correctly or not.

Tahuyaman
06-13-2016, 08:58 AM
Don't call Az a dick.

Senile is ok though, right?

Tahuyaman
06-13-2016, 09:00 AM
When a very large element of a particular sector of the population wants to do us harm, it's not unreasonable to deny that population into our country.

Cigar
06-13-2016, 09:00 AM
Donald Trumps calls for ... :rollseyes:

... and who gives a F'ck what some dumb sh!t whats? :laugh:

birddog
06-13-2016, 10:08 AM
Donald Trumps calls for ... :rollseyes:

... and who gives a F'ck what some dumb sh!t whats? :laugh:

That's why we don't put credence in what you say or want!

Cigar
06-13-2016, 10:11 AM
That's why we don't put credence in what you say or want!

But you do with Donald Trump ... and that makes you what? :laugh:

birddog
06-13-2016, 10:13 AM

It makes me much more intelligent than you! :tongue:

Cigar
06-13-2016, 10:19 AM
It makes me much more intelligent than you! :tongue:

Congratulations on your much more Intelligence, I aways knew you that you thought you were superior ... now go forth and Prosper :laugh:

stjames1_53
06-13-2016, 10:36 AM

smarter than you....................
you want to put a woman in that has broken Nat'l security laws, liberated 6 billion dollars from the State Dept. account, lied about Benghazi, and panders to the pitiful poor while she charges the Foundation for speaking at her own rallies.............and you say we have a problem?

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M9818fa2a5ccd52518b423764c6bf0f54o2&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Cigar
06-13-2016, 11:30 AM
smarter than you....................
you want to put a woman in that has broken Nat'l security laws, liberated 6 billion dollars from the State Dept. account, lied about Benghazi, and panders to the pitiful poor while she charges the Foundation for speaking at her own rallies.............and you say we have a problem?

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M9818fa2a5ccd52518b423764c6bf0f54o2&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Absolutely Yes ... I'll take Unproven Clinton accusations over a Racist Bigot everyday all day. :laugh:

MisterVeritis
06-13-2016, 11:31 AM
Absolutely Yes ... I'll take Unproven Clinton accusations over a Racist Bigot everyday all day. :laugh:
How would that work Cigar? From your steady, consistent posts it seems that you are the racist bigot. And you are not running for office, are you?

AeonPax
06-13-2016, 11:49 AM
you're either on the bus or off the bus.
`
The Grateful Dead?

stjames1_53
06-13-2016, 11:57 AM

therein lies the problem.............you'd elect a common criminal into the highest office in the land.......... and just to prove you're not a bigot.....
and you wonder why liberals just went to war with Islam..............

Peter1469
06-13-2016, 01:07 PM
Hillary talked way too long this afternoon. I can't wait until she is not on the "news" anymore.

decedent
06-13-2016, 01:15 PM
Trump isn't a fraud. Just ask John Miller.