PDA

View Full Version : Romney Favored By The Middle Class

Taxcutter
09-25-2012, 09:23 AM
Even wildly pro-Obama politico.com notices.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/81584.html

quote;
“In our latest POLITICO-George Washington University Battleground Poll (http://www.politico.com/polls/politico-george-washington-university-battleground-poll.html) with middle-class families, which comprise about 54 percent of the total American electorate and usually split in their vote behavior between Republicans and Democrats, Romney holds a 14-point advantage (55 percent to 41 percent). Middle-class families are more inclined to believe the country is on the wrong track (34 percent right direction, 62 percent wrong track), are more likely to hold an unfavorable view of Obama (48 percent favorable, 51 percent unfavorable), and hold a more favorable view of Romney (51 percent favorable, 44 percent unfavorable) and Paul Ryan (46 percent favorable, 35 percent unfavorable) than the overall electorate. These middle-class families also hold a majority disapproval rating on the job Obama is doing as president (45 percent approve, 54 percent disapprove), and turn even more negative toward Obama on specific areas; the economy 56 percent disapprove; spending 61 percent disapprove; taxes, 53 percent disapprove; Medicare 48 percent disapprove; and even foreign policy 50 percent disapprove.”

Taxcutter says:
I’m hardly surprised. Everything the Dems do seems to be designed to screw the middle class.

Repealing the Bush tax cuts hurts the middle class.
Skyrocketing energy costs hurts the middle class in many ways.
Middle class people are effronted by increases in EBT-swiping.
Middle class people are revolted by the high costs and poor performance of public schools and the fact that college degrees are often worthless in the job market.
The middle class knows who the loser is when the ratio of entitlement recipients to taxpayers increases.
The middle class lives in the suburbs, and is aghast about Obama’s plans to take money from the suburbs and give it to the inner cities.
The middle class knows that government regulation hurts small and middle class business.

I could go on, but you should be able to get the picture.

MMC
09-25-2012, 09:53 AM
Thanks Taxcutter.....I heard this morning at Work and was looking for it. :greatjob:

Heya Cigar.....ya mights want to checks this poll out. Since it is Politico! :wink:

consmike
09-25-2012, 09:59 AM
Of course the middle class favors him, they are the most normal group.

Bane
09-25-2012, 10:04 AM
Makes sense. Why vote for the guy who just assume take your money and give it to someone else simply b/c he might decide on his own, that you make too much and don't need it?

Trinnity
09-25-2012, 10:06 AM
I’m hardly surprised. Everything the Dems do seems to be designed to screw the middle class.
Of course! Obama wants everyone dependent on the govt. Screw him. B'bye Barack.

MMC
09-25-2012, 10:27 AM
Of course the middle class favors him, they are the most normal group.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=i.4874492263989690&pid=1.9

Greetings Consmike.....Welcome to the Political Forums of The Rant! :yo2:

Cigar
09-25-2012, 10:59 AM
Middle-Class ... you mean that shrinking thing the use to be.

I keep telling youz guyz ... one word is killing Republicans, and it's called Demographics.

Larry Dickman
09-25-2012, 11:03 AM
Middle-Class ... you mean that shrinking thing the use to be.

I keep telling youz guyz ... one word is killing Republicans, and it's called Demographics.

Read- welfare sucking minorities, illegal wetbacks, fat lesbians and squishy fags, abortion lovers and other losers in life's lottery.

MMC
09-25-2012, 11:05 AM
Yeah thats why 41 % of the US is Conservative, while the left only makes up 28%. Hows those Demographics looking now? Thats registered voters. :wink:

coolwalker
09-25-2012, 11:14 AM
...not only the middle class, but many many others as well...heard it on the radio coming to work but of course I didn't write anything down because I was cheering to loudly to hear what was really spoken...but it was all good, for Romney.

Cigar
09-25-2012, 11:43 AM
Read- welfare sucking minorities, illegal wetbacks, fat lesbians and squishy fags, abortion lovers and other losers in life's lottery.

It's that type of thinking that has made the republican party what it is "today" ... and I'm grateful :)

Keep up the good work.

Trinnity
09-25-2012, 11:45 AM
It's that type of thinking that has made the republican party what it is "today" ... and I'm grateful :)

Keep up the good work.Boring troll is boring.

Cigar
09-25-2012, 12:25 PM
Boring troll is boring.

Jut being complementary to our valued forum members ... :)

This isn't a rule against that ... is it?

Larry Dickman
09-25-2012, 01:06 PM

Keep up the good work.

We are funny in that we have no interest in furthering slackers, cheats and perverts. The Democrap party is like a Frenchman, eating garbage and fucking the family dog. Enjoy your company.

head of joaquin
09-25-2012, 05:33 PM
The irony is failed conservative economic policies have so eroded the middle class that if Romney gets their votes he'll still lose.

MMC
09-26-2012, 12:11 AM
The irony is failed conservative economic policies have so eroded the middle class that if Romney gets their votes he'll still lose.

When you get done looking at Chicago and Illinois, Then California and get thru reading about that 75 years of failed economic policies that the Right had nothing to do with. Then get back to me. Throw in NY City and State. Thats over 1/4th of this nations economy. Course anytime you want to pull out those facts on their failure. Be sure to look me up. Just Sayin! Specially with those facts you were talking about!

Taxcutter
09-26-2012, 07:50 AM
Don't forget Detroit and Cleveland.