PDA

View Full Version : What if Gun Transactions were like trying to get an Abortion in The South?

Cigar
06-13-2016, 08:05 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkwfJqrWsAADdOi.jpg

Common
06-13-2016, 08:10 AM
I wouldnt have a problem with that everyone gets an abortion anyway and I would just wait and buy a gun eventually or buy an illegal one either way I will have one.

In the end women dont have to get pregnant if they really dont want too and I dont have to buy legal guns I have lots already.

Subdermal
06-13-2016, 08:17 AM
It's already like getting a driver's license at the DMV. I fail to see the OP's point.

Common
06-13-2016, 08:23 AM
It's already like getting a driver's license at the DMV. I fail to see the OP's point.

Threads have to have an actual point on this forum ? cmon man most are just to troll and annoy others. Substance for what ??

Crepitus
06-13-2016, 08:40 AM
Far easier to buy a gun here than to get a DL. Had to replace mine a few months ago, required standing in line for 4+ hours.

Bought a nice nickle finished S&W airweight around the same time. Walked in, filled out about 2 minutes worth of paperwork, walked around looking at knives for about 5 minutes and walked out with a gun. I spent longer deciding which ammo I wanted for it than I did buying it.

Cigar
06-13-2016, 08:54 AM

When did getting an abortion was like getting a driver's license at the DMV?