PDA

View Full Version : The closing of doors.

dequ1
06-13-2016, 03:15 PM
Why is it that all the door keepers to things, such as Human Resource, Moderators, computer giants, etc.. the ones who call and make the rules? If this is a free trade capital market with fair treatment to customers, why are certain agencies partial to the ones they allow in? There are even certain public restaurants that will not allow certain members of a socio-economic level in their doors. Certain places, such as car dealerships, turn people away the minute they enter. Why and how do these people have the rule settings for the places. I can understand a privately owned car dealership having their own 'rules', but what about the public businesses? Electrical companies, phone companies, Internet companies, cable companies, etc.. I understand a personal right to 'refuse' the patronage of a customer and that would be the owner's discretion. But is it really true that even people of that caliber are 'high minded' enough to refuse and show preferential partiality? A top executive of a major company 'snobbing' a person who may not even be considered, by the executive, to be worthy of any seat of CEO or something? How can a company Leader live and have his mentality this way and yet run a multi-monies business? If he cannot show true judgement with 1 person by being obstinate and down right 'rude' and 'crass' how is he supposed to be held responsible and accountable for weightier matters? If he comes across as 'crying' over some loss of integrity, how was his integrity even based on moral uprightness? It's just strange how much in the dark a person can be 'purposely' put in because of a person's refusal to admit that they may not be the best in their trade. Or something like that. They may even go so far as 'shutting off' services for no reason, which might be a criminal offense.

dequ1
06-13-2016, 03:19 PM
Fair Trading Act – what you need to know
http://www.consumerprotection.govt.nz/for-consumers/law/fair-trading-act/what-you-need-to-know

The Fair Trading Act makes it illegal for businesses to mislead consumers, give them false information, or use unfair trading practices. It also promotes product safety and ensures consumers receive information they need when they buy goods and services.Nov 27, 2014
Fair Trading Act – what you need to know | Consumer Protection (http://www.consumerprotection.govt.nz/for-consumers/law/fair-trading-act/what-you-need-to-know)

www.consumerprotection.govt.nz/for.../law/ (http://www.consumerprotection.govt.nz/for.../law/)fair-trading-act/what-you-need-to-know

??? ??? ??? ??? have you ever heard of a misleading business? nah...

I wonder if consumers ever wanted to pursue legal matters for the breaking of this Act, if Lawyers would support the consumers.

No 1 Criminal stands Alone.

dequ1
06-13-2016, 03:28 PM
No one should have to fear coming into Knowledge. God desires ALL to come into Knowledge. As believers, we are to 'claim' His Victory, Our Victory and not succumb to a spirit of intimidation.

Private Pickle
06-13-2016, 05:20 PM
Here walk through thIs door...psych!

Mini Me
06-13-2016, 06:04 PM
What kind of nut ball is this guy? Need some help here!

I may even grow to like him!