PDA

View Full Version : Sperm Bank: Red-Heads Need Not Apply.....

MMC
09-20-2011, 08:53 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44579757/

If you’ve got red hair, don't bother donating sperm at Cryos International, one of the world’s largest sperm banks.

"We have nothing against red-haired donors," Cryos agency director Ole Schou told msnbc.com Monday. "Our stock is about to explode. We have just too many on stock in relation to the demand for the time being."

Speaking from his office in Denmark, Schou explains the agency also won’t take any Scandinavian donors for the time being — unless they have brown eyes.

The sperm bank is also looking for more Black, Asian, Hispanic, Mediterranean and mixed-race donors, Schou says.

"Our function in society is to have all races and all ethnicities. Our problem is that we have too many Scandinavians only," he says.....snip~

I remember when Red Heads use to be scarce. Thoughts?

Conley
09-20-2011, 09:02 AM
I think it's just that the red heads are more likely to donate...or the demand is not that much.

Interesting that they want dark eyed Scandavians.

Personally I have joked about donating before but the truth is that would be really weird to have your offspring running around the world. Seems like it could also come back to get you in a bunch of ways. Not worth a few bucks in my opinion.

Conley
09-20-2011, 09:57 AM
Would you guys donate? I'd give plasma and I donate blood (not for money) but I'd not give up my little men!

MMC
09-20-2011, 10:07 AM
Would you guys donate? I'd give plasma and I donate blood (not for money) but I'd not give up my little men!

Nope not me.....No Donations! Now if they want to pay me I will be happy to oblige them. But it will cost them. All say to me. That One of me is enuff!

Conley
09-20-2011, 10:28 AM
Haha...I dunno, we could use a few of your clones around here to get more posters ;)

MMC
09-20-2011, 01:11 PM
Haha...I dunno, we could use a few of your clones around here to get more posters ;)

Oh hell yeah.....some Multi-plicity. I could go for that. Plus I could be back in the day. 5 sounds about right. Plus the ole lady can have one that never argues back with her. ;) See I am Kind<<<<<said like Darius in 300 Spartans. http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/evil20.gif

wingrider
09-23-2011, 04:58 PM
the reason they don't want redheads is because of rust

freecell
09-23-2011, 11:03 PM
My sister has dark red hair and she is pretty. Ok I am the opposite. I have black hair and brown skin but you can still tell we are sisters. I like red hair myself.

MMC
09-24-2011, 06:44 AM
My sister has dark red hair and she is pretty. Ok I am the opposite. I have black hair and brown skin but you can still tell we are sisters. I like red hair myself.

Ah.....a Raven Haired Beauty eh? (perk) :P Just what we need around here. ;) We could make bookends. Althought I have black hair and brown skin. It's the grey or white hair that throws me off. :D

Captain Obvious
09-26-2011, 07:37 PM
I remember in high school, this girl did a presentation on sperm banks - in "marriage" class or something like that, it was a Catholic HS. The teacher, Ms. Newlin was this radical feminist type - not sure how she wound up in a Catholic HS, they were desperate for teachers I guess but after the presentation they had a Q&A, so I asked how they got the sperm out of the donor. Newlin freaked - went absolute batshit on me.

Mister D
09-26-2011, 07:38 PM
I went to Catholic school for 12 years. ;D

Captain Obvious
09-26-2011, 07:41 PM
One of the most memorable points in my life is when I told the principal - Sr. Maureen after she handed me my diploma to go fuck herself.

I also kicked some dudes ass for sneak kissing my girlfriend that day.

What a day...

Mister D
09-26-2011, 07:42 PM
One of the most memorable points in my life is when I told the principal - Sr. Maureen after she handed me my diploma to go fuck herself.

I also kicked some dudes ass for sneak kissing my girlfriend that day.

What a day...

:D Sure sounds like it!

Mister D
09-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I even saw a nun. High-school can't be the last time.

Captain Obvious
09-26-2011, 07:46 PM
Yeah, you have to understand the chemistry. My parents put me through Catholic school because that's what parents did back then. Maureen just lived to fuck with me - my dad hated her.

She initially refused to give me a diploma (handed me a blank one during the ceremony) because I owed ten bucks for an overdue book or something like that. Afterward, my dad (in a rather pissed off moment) pulled out a ten and demanded the diploma. My big sister told Maureen that if she weren't a nun, she would have sucker punched her at this point. That's when I dropped the F-bomb (and a "fat bitch" reference also).

My dad put his arm around me and we walked away.

Sort of a dysfunctional family moment that I'll never forget.

Mister D
09-26-2011, 07:59 PM
Yeah, you have to understand the chemistry. My parents put me through Catholic school because that's what parents did back then. Maureen just lived to fuck with me - my dad hated her.

She initially refused to give me a diploma (handed me a blank one during the ceremony) because I owed ten bucks for an overdue book or something like that. Afterward, my dad (in a rather pissed off moment) pulled out a ten and demanded the diploma. My big sister told Maureen that if she weren't a nun, she would have sucker punched her at this point. That's when I dropped the F-bomb (and a "fat bitch" reference also).

My dad put his arm around me and we walked away.

Sort of a dysfunctional family moment that I'll never forget.

:roflmao:

Conley
09-26-2011, 08:48 PM
Dayum da Cap'n don't mess around! :roflmao:

wingrider
11-04-2011, 08:27 AM
you all know the difference between a red head and a blonde.

about 50 bucks

Conley
11-04-2011, 08:29 AM
:D

which costs more? ;D

wingrider
11-04-2011, 08:31 AM

which costs more? ;D

you know its been so long ago I don't remember,, dayum >:(

Conley
11-04-2011, 08:35 AM

which costs more? ;D

you know its been so long ago I don't remember,, dayum >:(

It's ok, that happens to us all :)

I mean I was thinking most guys prefer the blondes, so they'd cost more, but then the redheads are in short supply, so if demand > supply then market prices would spike but then is demand really that high and then....yeah, I dunno. We'll wait for one of the kids to answer I guess.