PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Most Voters Don’t View Clinton’s Nomination as Historic.....

MMC
06-14-2016, 10:43 AM
Ahahahhahaha.....Poetic Justice huh?

And only 22% of Americans said they viewed Clinton’s nomination a “step forward” for the country.

Hillary Clinton’s achievement of becoming the first woman to secure a major party’s presidential nomination is viewed by four in 10 voters as a “historic moment” for the country, according to a new national poll by Morning Consult.

Among other things, only 22 percent of Americans said they viewed Clinton’s nomination a “step forward” for the country, while 18 percent said it left them angry and another 30 percent said it made them frustrated.

About one in 10 voters (12 percent) said Clinton is “the most historic nominee the nation has ever had,” while 30 percent of them said her nomination was “one of the most historic nominations, but not the most historic the nation has ever had.”

In a head-to-head race without a third-party candidate, Clinton leads Trump 42 percent to 37 percent. A little more than one-fifth (21 percent) of voters remain undecided in that scenario.....snip~

http://fortune.com/2016/06/14/poll-most-voters-dont-view-clintons-nomination-as-historic/?xid=yahoo_fortune&yptr=yahoo&ref=yfp

Crepitus
06-14-2016, 10:55 AM
Clinton's nomination is a historic triumph of cronyism over the will of the people.

AeonPax
06-14-2016, 10:58 AM
`
`
Yeah it is historic but ask me if I care.

Common
06-14-2016, 11:00 AM
If you really try to decipher through the media and blog nonesense and try to get a pulse for what is out there.

The best I can determine is that both Hillary and Trump are equally disliked. Both have deep unfavorables and they are tied in being hated.

The diehard democrats will vote democrat and the same for the diehard partisan republicans. Its the independents that will determine the winner.

Two factual PROVEABLE points. There are more americans registering republican than democrat, not in huge numbers but still more republicans.

I hate to read bogus lieing sites even if its telling me what I want to hear.
That does me no good I want the TRUTH and man it takes longer and gets harder to get it.

I believe that independents who as a whole leaned more left than right traditionally have switched and are now leaning more right.

I believe trump will lose this election and its because of sour grape republicans Like Jeb Bush, Romney, Kasich, Cruz and Scott Walker, that denigrate trump because they were rejected by their own republican voters. Plus the traditional republicans that are afraid trump will interrupt their flow of personal cash and upend their good thing.

If the republican party stood fast behind trump and GUIDED him, he would kick the shit out of hillary, even with the illgal immigrant vote and dead votes.

The Sage of Main Street
06-14-2016, 11:05 AM
Clinton's nomination is a historic triumph of cronyism over the will of the people. She's a born-rich snob. Feminism represents nothing other than the unAmerican aristocracy's desire to double the number of its brats pre-positioned over Americans with talent.

PolWatch
06-14-2016, 11:06 AM
It is historic but that doesn't mean its a surprise or a good thing. The nomination of Trump is also historic....same qualifications.

MMC
06-14-2016, 11:40 AM
It is historic but that doesn't mean its a surprise or a good thing. The nomination of Trump is also historic....same qualifications.

Yeah, only 22% seeing her as a step forward pretty much shows that the majority doesn't. Eventually all that weighs in on Hillary's mind. Knowing that the majority of Americans think of her as worst than filth.

Common
06-14-2016, 11:42 AM
Its a testament to how screwed up we are having to choose between these two

Crepitus
06-14-2016, 12:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVwh8PW6r88

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pji_IX-UacM

Standing Wolf
06-14-2016, 12:15 PM
Too many Americans simply won't think of something as "historic" unless Kanye West tweets about it or a movie about it comes out.

MMC
06-14-2016, 12:22 PM
Its a testament to how screwed up we are having to choose between these two

It is what it is.....and for Hillary her historic moment came and went with most being like. http://www.debatepolitics.com/images/smilies/New_Smilies/shrug.gif

Green Arrow
06-14-2016, 01:08 PM
I consider the nominations of Clinton and Trump as historic in the sense of this is the election when the plutocrats win no matter which candidate wins.

That's about it.