PDA

View Full Version : Remember Operation America Spring

decedent
06-17-2016, 12:00 AM
In 2014, Patriots planned a revolution to remove President Obama and Attorny General Holder from office. I mean physically remove them with force. With the backing of the American people, they were going to storm the capitol with 30,000,000 militia members. Their plan was called Operation America Spring.

Having no doubt that the average American shared their ideology, they gathered at the capitol and started the revolution. Here's the result:

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2014/140518-nation-reels-as-operation-american-spring-overthrows-government.jpg
http://crabdiving.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Operation-American-Spring-LOL.jpg

With not quite 30 million, these dozens of true patriots bravely fought tyranny while peeing in coke cans and sharing their anti-psychotic medication. These are the heroes America deserves.

As people enjoy more freedom, more safety, less ignorance, less disease, more access to goods and services, more employment, and more leisure time, it's only natural for somebody complain about tyranny and revolution. After all, peace is kinda boring.

Ethereal
06-17-2016, 12:04 AM
After all, peace is kinda boring.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God!
--Some crazy gun nut

decedent
06-17-2016, 12:11 AM
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God!
--Some crazy gun nut

Exactly. This tyranny cannot be tolerated. I mean, you gotta wait up to 5 minutes for a mocha frappuccino. Life has never been so hard.

I feel you, bro.

Ethereal
06-17-2016, 12:15 AM
Exactly. This tyranny cannot be tolerated. I mean, you gotta wait up to 5 minutes for a mocha frappuccino. Life has never been so hard.

I feel you, bro.

What tyranny?

It's not like there are millions of non-violent people rotting in prisons or a gigantic domestic spying regime.

But, hey, as long as I have my mocha frappucinos, then that must mean I'm free.

Ethereal
06-17-2016, 12:24 AM
Give me mocha frappuccinos or give me death!
--Patrick Henry

AeonPax
06-17-2016, 12:59 AM
`
`
This reminds me of another operation which frightened the right so bad, they were peeing in their pants -- Jade Helm.

Mac-7
06-17-2016, 02:39 AM
`
`
This reminds me of another operation which frightened the right so bad, they were peeing in their pants -- Jade Helm.

Dont forget obumer and holders Operation Fast and Furious that supplied prohibited weapons to mexican drug dealers and were used to kill US Border Patrol agents.

Liberals should have peed their pants about that but didnt.

Subdermal
06-17-2016, 07:54 AM
The OP is in the top five most useless posters on this forum.

Truth Detector
06-17-2016, 08:06 AM

I feel you, bro.

I am always amused by willful leftist twits who think we should kowtow and give up liberties to the Federal Government; BUT, only when THEIR leftist leaders are in power.

It's the same stupidity that suggests that Government is good; BUT, only when THEIR leftist leaders are in charge.

Truth Detector
06-17-2016, 08:07 AM

^Spot on.

decedent
06-17-2016, 09:27 AM
I am always amused by willful leftist twits who think we should kowtow and give up liberties to the Federal Government; BUT, only when THEIR leftist leaders are in power.

It's the same stupidity that suggests that Government is good; BUT, only when THEIR leftist leaders are in charge.

The Tea Party was formed in 2009 -- just after a liberal black man was voted into the White House. Militia groups increased by 400%. Obama was called a tyrant before he took office. He was called a tyrant each time he issued an executive order, despite the fact that he issued far less than his Republican predecessor.

I'm so glad that King Hussein will be out of office soon, after his January 19th total confiscation.

decedent
06-17-2016, 09:28 AM

I am sorry that your revolution failed. I can see why you're so butthurt.

Mac-7
06-17-2016, 09:52 AM
The Tea Party was formed in 2009 -- just after a liberal black man was voted into the White House.

Militia groups increased by 400%. Obama was called a tyrant before he took office. He was called a tyrant each time he issued an executive order, despite the fact that he issued far less than his Republican predecessor.

I'm so glad that King Hussein will be out of office soon, after his January 19th total confiscation.

there are a few intelligent black people.

and most of them joined the Tea Party

Mini Me
06-17-2016, 05:54 PM
Give me mocha frappuccinos or give me death!
--Patrick Henry

Also; "Give me liberty or give me head"

Mini Me
06-17-2016, 05:58 PM

Well, we tried your rightist Fascist leaders and that didn't work!