PDA

View Full Version : Saudi Arabia on verge of Collapse ?

exotix
06-17-2016, 11:03 AM
Just In

U.S. Officials Fear Saudi Collapse If New Prince Fails

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-officials-fear-saudi-collapse-if-new-prince-fails-n593996

The Saudi prince who seems to have won a family power struggle is meeting with U.S. officials this week -- some of them the same officials who are concerned his reign could be ruinous and hurt the regional security U.S. officials crave.

Officials in the national security establishment believe Saudi Arabia is at a crossroads, and that if the prince doesn't succeed, now and later as king, there could be chaos in the Kingdom.

"It's him or it's ISIS," said one Saudi expert who asked that his name not be used.

Secretary of Defense Ash Carter poses for a photo with Saudi Arabia's Deputy Crown Prince and Minister of Defense Mohammed bin Salman as he arrives at the Pentagon June 16.

http://media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2016_24/1582526/160616-dod-secretary-saudi-mbe-607p_eef052a16efb2b6c10f1eff635dac823.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Truth Detector
06-17-2016, 11:07 AM
Iran collapsed during the Carter Presidency; it stands to reason that another ally could fail during the ObamaTards administration.

Common
06-17-2016, 11:07 AM
If hillary is president she will rush to defend saudi arabia.
What they are really worried about is that the old leadership paid alot of money to terrorists to leave them alone. The new kid on the block might show they hey we dont have to take handouts we can take it all.

Truth Detector
06-17-2016, 11:08 AM
What they are really worried about is that the old leadership paid alot of money to terrorists to leave them alone. The new kid on the block might show they hey we dont have to take handouts we can take it all.

The new kid on that block is ISIS. A very radical element would love the chaos that would ensue should the Kingdom collapse. Sometimes you have to extract your head from the sand.

It is one of the ONLY things I can agree with Hillary on.

Cigar
06-17-2016, 11:12 AM

If ???? :laugh:

Common
06-17-2016, 11:14 AM
The new kid on that block is ISIS. A very radical element would love the chaos that would ensue should the Kingdom collapse. Sometimes you have to extract your head from the sand.

It is one of the ONLY things I can agree with Hillary on.

I know what isis is and I know about the power struggle in saudi. It had to collapse paying for protection only works so long

exotix
06-17-2016, 11:15 AM
Iran collapsed during the Carter Presidency; it stands to reason that another ally could fail during the ObamaTards administration.No sweat ... Build a Wall around Saudi Arabia should it go ISIS replete with Safe Zones as Trump prescribed.

donttread
06-17-2016, 01:20 PM
Just In

U.S. Officials Fear Saudi Collapse If New Prince Fails

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-officials-fear-saudi-collapse-if-new-prince-fails-n593996

The Saudi prince who seems to have won a family power struggle is meeting with U.S. officials this week -- some of them the same officials who are concerned his reign could be ruinous and hurt the regional security U.S. officials crave.

Officials in the national security establishment believe Saudi Arabia is at a crossroads, and that if the prince doesn't succeed, now and later as king, there could be chaos in the Kingdom.

"It's him or it's ISIS," said one Saudi expert who asked that his name not be used.

Secretary of Defense Ash Carter poses for a photo with Saudi Arabia's Deputy Crown Prince and Minister of Defense Mohammed bin Salman as he arrives at the Pentagon June 16.

http://media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2016_24/1582526/160616-dod-secretary-saudi-mbe-607p_eef052a16efb2b6c10f1eff635dac823.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg
AS if Saudi Arabia could collapse without us bailing their assess out.

Peter1469
06-17-2016, 03:42 PM
US troops occupying Saudi Arabia would ignite the entire Muslim world.

Truth Detector
06-17-2016, 03:44 PM
No sweat ... Build a Wall around Saudi Arabia should it go ISIS replete with Safe Zones as Trump prescribed.

I do wish you were funny; but pathetic and predictable are the only adjectives that came to mind.

Truth Detector
06-17-2016, 03:44 PM

....Mecca; all Islam points to Mecca.

Common Sense
06-17-2016, 03:47 PM
As much as I despise the Saudi regime, it would be disastrous if SA fell.

exotix
06-17-2016, 03:55 PM
I do wish you were funny; but pathetic and predictable are the only adjectives that came to mind.I'm sure your solution is brilliant ... so please ... enthrall us.

Peter1469
06-17-2016, 05:12 PM
As much as I despise the Saudi regime, it would be disastrous if SA fell.

How do you support them in a way that makes things better as opposed to worse?

Common Sense
06-17-2016, 05:27 PM

I don't support them in any way. However what they do offer is stability.

I'm all for regime change, but not through chaos.

Peter1469
06-17-2016, 06:22 PM
I don't support them in any way. However what they do offer is stability.

I'm all for regime change, but not through chaos.

Then you are not for regime change in SA.

Common Sense
06-17-2016, 06:23 PM
Then you are not for regime change in SA.

Of course I am. But thanks for your opinion.

Peter1469
06-17-2016, 07:15 PM
Of course I am. But thanks for your opinion.

You are very welcome.

America got into its problem today because neocons wanted to do stuff and didn't think it through.

donttread
06-17-2016, 07:35 PM

I meant with our endless supply of e-money

donttread
06-17-2016, 07:37 PM

How do we support them? They were are in region collaborators in the "oil wars"

Ransom
06-18-2016, 05:46 AM

Much less powerful than a locomotive, able to heap inaccuracies at a single bound. Look up in the sky, Wrong1469....

Is it a bird brain? Is it a plane? No, it's Straw Man.

Big fat S on his shirt. Cape flowing off his shoulders. A match though....... his Kryptonite.

What say, Uncle Ransom, say you gotta what? What's a 'Bic?'

Peter1469
06-18-2016, 08:29 AM
How do we support them? They were are in region collaborators in the "oil wars"

We frack now. Must we support them? What made the Middle East different from Darfur (http://worldwithoutgenocide.org/genocides-and-conflicts/darfur-genocide) was oil.

Peter1469
06-18-2016, 08:30 AM
Much less powerful than a locomotive, able to heap inaccuracies at a single bound. Look up in the sky, Wrong1469....

Is it a bird brain? Is it a plane? No, it's Straw Man.

Big fat S on his shirt. Cape flowing off his shoulders. A match though....... his Kryptonite.

What say, Uncle Ransom, say you gotta what? What's a 'Bic?'

lol..., neocons!

donttread
06-18-2016, 08:43 AM
Iran collapsed during the Carter Presidency; it stands to reason that another ally could fail during the ObamaTards administration.

Ally? More like collaborator