PDA

View Full Version : Bernie Sanders Joining Forces With Clinton To See Trump 'Defeated Badly'

JDubya
06-17-2016, 11:20 AM
6/17/2016
9:43 AM ET

Bernie Sanders, who lost to Hillary Clinton in the race to become Democratic candidate for White House, has announced that he is joining forces with her "to make certain that Donald Trump is defeated and defeated badly."

The Senator from Vermont said in a statement on Twitter Thursday that he plans to begin shortly his role in the major political task that the Democratic Party faces in the next five months.

"This campaign has never been about any single candidate. It is about transforming America," he tweeted.

Sanders said he is committed to stopping Trump, who according to him "makes bigotry the cornerstone of his campaign."

Sanders did not elaborate what would be his role in the campaign to defeat Trump. Sanders Tuesday met Clinton after the latter secured Democratic Party nomination for presidential candidate.

Interestingly, Sanders has not officially announced that he is leaving the race. Conversely, he told his supporters that he will have nearly 2,000 delegates in the Democratic National Convention, which is scheduled for July.

http://www.rttnews.com/2660869/bernie-sanders-joining-forces-with-clinton-to-see-trump-defeated-badly.aspx

Cigar
06-17-2016, 01:10 PM
Oh it's going to be HUGE .... and Historically Bad :laugh:

I wouldn't be surprised if a several Forum Members would never be heard from again.

Truth Detector
06-17-2016, 01:15 PM
6/17/2016
9:43 AM ET

Bernie Sanders, who lost to Hillary Clinton in the race to become Democratic candidate for White House, has announced that he is joining forces with her "to make certain that Donald Trump is defeated and defeated badly."

The Senator from Vermont said in a statement on Twitter Thursday that he plans to begin shortly his role in the major political task that the Democratic Party faces in the next five months.

"This campaign has never been about any single candidate. It is about transforming America," he tweeted.

Sanders said he is committed to stopping Trump, who according to him "makes bigotry the cornerstone of his campaign."

Sanders did not elaborate what would be his role in the campaign to defeat Trump. Sanders Tuesday met Clinton after the latter secured Democratic Party nomination for presidential candidate.

Interestingly, Sanders has not officially announced that he is leaving the race. Conversely, he told his supporters that he will have nearly 2,000 delegates in the Democratic National Convention, which is scheduled for July.

http://www.rttnews.com/2660869/bernie-sanders-joining-forces-with-clinton-to-see-trump-defeated-badly.aspx

So Bernie ended his campaign to join with Hillary?

Peter1469
06-17-2016, 03:40 PM
Hillary won't transform America. She will escalate the downward spiral.

JDubya
06-17-2016, 03:53 PM
Hillary won't transform America. She will escalate the downward spiral.

RNC talking point alert...

Tahuyaman
06-17-2016, 04:48 PM

This shouldn't be big news. I told you months ago that Sanders was going to support Mrs. Clinton.

nic34
06-17-2016, 04:51 PM
Bernie would make the logical VP choice.

birddog
06-17-2016, 04:55 PM
Oh it's going to be HUGE .... and Historically Bad :laugh:

I wouldn't be surprised if a several Forum Members would never be heard from again.

If Hillary wins, I will leave the forum for a month. If Hillary does not win, you leave the forum for a month. The month starts Dec. 1. Deal?

birddog
06-17-2016, 05:00 PM
[QUOTE=Cigar;1599868]Oh it's going to be HUGE .... and Historically Bad :laugh:

I wouldn't be surprised if a several Forum Members would never be heard from again.[/QU

duplicate

JDubya
06-17-2016, 05:02 PM
This shouldn't be big news. I told you months ago that Sanders was going to support Mrs. Clinton.

BFD on what you think you told me or anyone else.

Everyone knew that would happen eventually, the news is, and what I posted about, is that Sanders has officially and publicly announced his intention to.

Get it, Einstein?

JDubya
06-17-2016, 05:04 PM
Bernie would make the logical VP choice.

I think so too.

Would go a long way towards bringing his followers on board.

domer76
06-17-2016, 05:06 PM
If Hillary wins, I will leave the forum for a month. If Hillary does not win, you leave the forum for a month. The month starts Dec. 1. Deal?

Cigar, make it forever. Then we don't have to read his bizarre crap again.

zelmo1234
06-17-2016, 05:07 PM
I would he say that it still is 60 / 40 that Hillary is the President.

Trump did what he needed to do.

Today 51 State Department Officials spoke out against the policies of President Obama and his war on terrorism in the middle east.

This is the State Department headed by Hillary Clinton

There is No question that Hillary will be more of the same failed policies of Obama.

But I don't think it matters. None of the Politicians want to address issues that would actually change anything.

Look at the response to the shooting in Miami. President Obama's Policies of Political correctness and appeasement of Radical Islamic Terrorist are directly responsible for the shooter not being held as a possible terrorist.

But the only people that the Democrats want to punish are law abiding citizens that only want to have the ability to protect themselves.

When you ask them how these actions would have prevented the shootings? NONE of them have any answers.

But I have said that if we want to hit the wall, we should hit is at full speed

Peter1469
06-17-2016, 05:45 PM
RNC talking point alert...

I wouldn't know. I am not a Republican and I don't get email talking points from anyone.

Smart people don't need to be told that.

JDubya
06-17-2016, 07:09 PM
I wouldn't know. I am not a Republican and I don't get email talking points from anyone.

Lol

del
06-17-2016, 08:01 PM

you misspelled believe

Ransom
06-18-2016, 06:09 AM
Bernie makes no sense, it's not all about Hillary if Bernie is VP. She's not a bright star, Bernie takes some attention.

Peter1469
06-18-2016, 09:07 AM
you misspelled believe

Address my quote, or don't bother quoting me.

del
06-18-2016, 10:53 AM
Address my quote, or don't bother quoting me.

i did.

carry on

Peter1469
06-18-2016, 11:07 AM
i did.

carry on

Incorrect. Again.

Tahuyaman
06-18-2016, 10:32 PM
BFD on what you think you told me or anyone else.

Everyone knew that would happen eventually, the news is, and what I posted about, is that Sanders has officially and publicly announced his intention to.

Get it, Einstein?

And its big news that he did what everyone knew he was eventually going to do. Cool.

JDubya
06-19-2016, 02:00 AM
And its big news that he did what everyone knew he was eventually going to do. Cool.

It was big enough news for it to be reported by the media.

Don't like it?

Tough shit.

Why don't you show your displeasure by stomping away mad and never coming back?

That'd show us, by God.

Seriously. You should do that.

waltky
06-19-2016, 02:33 AM
What dey need to do is make Bernie a Kentucky Colonel...

... den he could be Colonel Sanders...

... an' serve fried chicken atta White House dinners.

AeonPax
06-19-2016, 03:36 AM
`
`
I follow Bernie or Bust (https://citizensagainstplutocracy.wordpress.com/). This year, the Republicrats have fielded the most loathsome, despicable, slimy and lying candidates in the history of the the United States. For me, I no longer will vote for the lesser of two evils and in the case of these two dirt ball candidates, they are equal in their vileness.

FindersKeepers
06-19-2016, 03:58 AM
`
`
I follow Bernie or Bust (https://citizensagainstplutocracy.wordpress.com/). This year, the Republicrats have fielded the most loathsome, despicable, slimy and lying candidates in the history of the the United States. For me, I no longer will vote for the lesser of two evils and in the case of these two dirt ball candidates, they are equal in their vileness.

To be sure -- it does not bode well for the future of politics in our country.

I will still vote for the lesser of evils, but I regret not being able to vote for a candidate in a two-party system that I can be proud of.

That said...we may be jumping the gun thinking Trump will be the nominee. The natives are restless and there are rumblings of internal war...

Peter1469
06-19-2016, 04:05 AM
I stopped voting for the less of two PoSs after 2006. Most Americans haven't reached that point yet.

Tahuyaman
06-19-2016, 10:03 AM
It was big enough news for it to be reported by the media.

Don't like it?

Tough $#@!.

Why don't you show your displeasure by stomping away mad and never coming back?

That'd show us, by God.

Seriously. You should do that.

You're an odd fellow.