PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Question for Conservatives: What would you DO to Fight Homegrown Terrorism

Cigar
06-21-2016, 10:41 AM
The world already knows what you're NOT going to do ...

But more importantly, what would Conservative DO to combat an American Citizen, with NO pervious record from committing a Terrorist act?

MMC
06-21-2016, 11:25 AM
Instead of asking Conservatives.....why don't the lameness of the left show us their way. Just what can they upchuck from that dense grey matter.

exotix
06-21-2016, 11:26 AM
This is gonna be a great thread ... LOL

MMC
06-21-2016, 11:39 AM

But more importantly, what would Conservative DO to combat an American Citizen, with NO pervious record from committing a Terrorist act?

No more accurately those on the Right know.....what you wont do. What you can't do. What you are to scared to do.

Other than tremble and shake..... and beg not to be killed. :laugh:

Cigar
06-21-2016, 11:42 AM
This is gonna be a great thread ... LOL

I asked a question and I get nothing but insults back ...

Next it will Black People and Chicago references ... but nothing that will forward the discussion

AeonPax
06-21-2016, 11:43 AM
`
`
Judging from many of the replies here from the right, I daresay they'll hurl puny insults at them.

Cigar
06-21-2016, 11:49 AM
`
`
Judging from many of the replies here from the right, I daresay they'll hurl puny insults at them.

I'm trying to be serious...

If Conservative are completely against both the President and the Public Majority to do anything by LAW ... their what's their solution?

By Law; The Orlando killer was American
By Law; The Orlando killer was investigated by The FBI and they have their limits by Law

We can't go to War on some other Country or Region each time an American goes Nuts

MMC
06-21-2016, 12:06 PM
I asked a question and I get nothing but insults back ...

Next it will Black People and Chicago references ... but nothing that will forward the discussion

Well like always you ask those of the Right what they will do. So now your little headgame was called out. Lets see what you lefties can offer up with those alleged smart powers.

birddog
06-21-2016, 12:11 PM
I'm trying to be serious...

If Conservative are completely against both the President and the Public Majority to do anything by LAW ... their what's their solution?

By Law; The Orlando killer was American
By Law; The Orlando killer was investigated by The FBI and they have their limits by Law

We can't go to War on some other Country or Region each time an American goes Nuts

"Home grown" only indicates where he was born. Due to his terrorist contacts including his daddy, he is really an Radical Islamic Terrorist! Get your facts and definitions straight!

Mac-7
06-21-2016, 12:14 PM

Profiling?

send people into the mosques that are breeding grounds for terrorism and see what they are up to.

but it is a problem since citizens do have rights.

at the very least limit muslim immigrstion so that the problem going forward is not 10 times worse than today

AeonPax
06-21-2016, 12:27 PM
I'm trying to be serious... If Conservative are completely against both the President and the Public Majority to do anything by LAW ... their what's their solution By Law; The Orlando killer was American
By Law; The Orlando killer was investigated by The FBI and they have their limits by Law We can't go to War on some other Country or Region each time an American goes Nuts
`
I've become a cynic in my young age.

Mac-7
06-21-2016, 12:30 PM
`

If its bad now why bring in millions more muslims who the FBI cant watch?

Cigar
06-21-2016, 12:36 PM
`

Well based on the responses, you can see why people are rolling their eyes

Mac-7
06-21-2016, 12:39 PM
If its bad now why bring in millions more muslims who the FBI cant watch?

Hum?

The Sage of Main Street
06-21-2016, 01:08 PM
Profiling?

send people into the mosques that are breeding grounds for terrorism and see what they are up to.

but it is a problem since citizens do have rights.

at the very least limit muslim immigrstion so that the problem going forward is not 10 times worse than today The citizens who are threatened by this should determine what rights these proven unreliable immigrants have. We must make Muslims so afraid of retaliation that they turn in anyone suspicious in order to save their privilege of practicing their religion.

Subdermal
06-21-2016, 01:36 PM
1. Promote concealed carry; give tax breaks to those who gain their CCW license/pass proficiency exams.

2. Eliminate gun free zones.

3. Stop allowing immigration from terrorist hotbed nations.

4. Fund 'safe zones' in places like Syria, as an alternative to immigration of refugees.

5. Stop taking out secular ME leaders.

6. Promote news stories in which law abiding gun owners put down threats.

7. Hold the FBI accountable for passing on/ignoring calls from gun store owners regarding suspicious clientele.

donttread
06-21-2016, 06:14 PM

If there is just cause he should be investicated and perhaps placed on a watch list. Buut this is America and we believe in a little thing called due progress

donttread
06-21-2016, 06:17 PM
Also to be admiited they have to agree that they will comply by our rules

Tahuyaman
06-21-2016, 07:33 PM

What will we not do?

I know that we won't monitor Muslims who we know are sympathetic to or have ties to terrorist organizations. What else won't we do?

maineman
06-21-2016, 07:47 PM
Well like always you ask those of the Right what they will do. So now your little headgame was called out. Lets see what you lefties can offer up with those alleged smart powers.

if you want to "play the game", start your own thread. If you wanna play in THIS thread, answer the fucking question with an ANSWER, not an evasive question.

Tahuyaman
06-21-2016, 07:57 PM
Well based on the responses, you can see why people are rolling their eyes

I'm sure you're used to people rolling their eyes when you speak.

Tahuyaman
06-21-2016, 07:59 PM
if you want to "play the game", start your own thread. If you wanna play in THIS thread, answer the $#@!ing question with an ANSWER, not an evasive question.

Too funny.

maineman
06-21-2016, 08:01 PM

Unfortunately, I do not feel that we can do ANYTHING to combat an American citizen with no previous record from committing a terrorist act. That's the downside of living in a relatively free and unfettered society.

maineman
06-21-2016, 08:02 PM
Too funny.

too lame, sarge.

Tahuyaman
06-21-2016, 08:07 PM
too lame, sarge.

It was that too, but still funny.

Crepitus
06-21-2016, 08:16 PM
LMAO!!! 25 responses mostly consisting of insults. I'm guessing that means most of them have no idea. They've been to focused on what they DON'T want done.

1, yup count 'em ONE reasoned response. Thank You Subdermal. All the rest are accusations, insults, and evasions.

maineman
06-21-2016, 08:18 PM
It was that too, but still funny.

dismissed, douchebag.

you righties have your noses so far up each other's asses it's amazing. The OP poses a question. Rather than just refraining from answering when you don't have a good answer, MMC decided to bullshit his way into demanding that Cigar answer his own question. And.... right on cue.... you get on your hands and knees and nuzzle right up in there to show your support. Classy.

Tahuyaman
06-21-2016, 08:24 PM
dismissed, douchebag.

you righties have your noses so far up each other's asses it's amazing. The OP poses a question. Rather than just refraining from answering when you don't have a good answer, MMC decided to bull$#@! his way into demanding that Cigar answer his own question. And.... right on cue.... you get on your hands and knees and nuzzle right up in there to show your support. Classy.

It doesn't take @maineman (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1289) long to expose his true self, does it?

After his idiotic comment, look at the last word he posted. Classic maineman, huh?

maineman
06-21-2016, 08:28 PM
It doesn't take @maineman (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1289) long to expose his true self, does it?

After his idiotic comment, look at the last word he posted. Classic maineman, huh?where was I wrong? the post by MMC was idiotic... he should have either answered the OP or ignored it.... but rather than let him die on that hill alone, you came to his rescue. Brown noser.... I'm sure he'll give you some rep points which is sort of the cyber version of head, between butt buddies like y'all.

Tahuyaman
06-21-2016, 08:30 PM
Lol....

Id like to put together a thread of maineman's greatest hits.

maineman
06-21-2016, 08:32 PM
I answered the OP honestly. You merely drove your nose up your buddy's arse. Your greatest "hits" are all shit stained.

maineman
06-21-2016, 08:33 PM
Lol....

Id like to put together a thread of maineman's greatest hits.

that's cuz you're queer.

Common
06-21-2016, 08:49 PM
The first thing we need to understand that any sudden spontaneous crime cant be prevented, they can only be minimized.

The only defense is when you identify an individual with the potential and investiagtion shows a need for closer scrutiny then do it. Keep him on a watch list.

We must profile its the only way to narrow it down to a reasonable manageable level. You eliminate close scrutiny of various groups that have never show a propensity for terrorism, like Grandmothers, like it or not we have must profile but most like groups. If not there is no defense. We know americans of muslim descent HAVE committed and attempted to commit homegrown terror acts as well as blacks that have converted to the nation of islam.

That does not exclude whites any white that come under the radar should be as closely scrutinized as everyone else.

I realize my post will be ridiculed by the left but the op asked a question and I answerd it to the best of my knowledge and experience. There is no other way.

Profiling has never ceased with law enforcement from the CIA down to patrolman. YOU cant stop profiling its impossible. You can say oh we dont profile but every time theres a 911 call the dispatch profiles the incident to the patrol car. BLACK MALE WEARING BLUE HOODIE just shot a store clerk at such and such. Or Whte or Hispanic or whatever.
That is profiling, if you get a call to watch for a White male approx 6' wearing blue jeans and a gray shirt, blonde hair, thats profiling but we dont call it profiling. YOU HAVE TO PROFILE no way to get around it.

Tahuyaman
06-21-2016, 08:57 PM
that's cuz you're $#@!.

Lol....

Tahuyaman
06-21-2016, 08:59 PM
Laws aren't there to prevent crime. No law prevents criminal activity.

Tahuyaman
06-21-2016, 09:01 PM
I answered the OP honestly. You merely drove your nose up your buddy's arse. Your greatest "hits" are all $#@! stained.

BTW, did Cigar provide you with a set of knee pads?

maineman
06-21-2016, 09:04 PM
BTW, did Cigar provide you with a set of knee pads?

how can you even see the keyboard to type that post with your nose so far up MMC's ass?

Tahuyaman
06-21-2016, 09:37 PM
Being repetitive isn't funny. It's pathetic.

maineman
06-21-2016, 10:09 PM
Tapdancing away from your own documented actions isn't funny... it's gay

zelmo1234
06-21-2016, 10:58 PM
#1 I would remove the restrictions put on the FBI and Homeland security to use the Words Jihad and Radical Islam as well as their over seas connections to determine if they were a possible threat. Unlike the handicap that they are under today because of the Obama administration.

#2 I would heed the words of the FBI and temporarily stop the importation of Syrian refugees and limit the immigration from the middle eastern States that have issues with terrorist organizatons

#3 I would seek to have congress pass laws on companies and businesses that would seek to prevent the rights of the people to defend themselves, to assume the responsibility for their safety.

#4 When they have someone that has several connections to Islamic Terrorists like the Orlando shooter did. I would allow the FBI to seek the permission of a judge to put them on a waiting list to prevent fire arms.

#5 If the Terrorist has connections with a mosque or over seas organization I would investigate them and if they are preaching had would detain the leadership of the ones In the USA and bomb and destroy the ones in the middle east.

Cthulhu
06-21-2016, 11:04 PM

Repeal any and all infringements to the 2nd amendment. Let people walk about with as much weaponry as they feel like.

I would institute mandatory civil service to include basic infantry training for all able bodied males and whatever combat training female wanted undertake they could.

You don't hear of this kind of stuff happening in Switzerland.

Next?

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.

Cthulhu
06-21-2016, 11:07 PM
if you want to "play the game", start your own thread. If you wanna play in THIS thread, answer the $#@!ing question with an ANSWER, not an evasive question.
Quit smoking shit. You have no room to talk ye meager peasant.

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.

Dr. Who
06-21-2016, 11:24 PM
For those who entered this thread just to troll, knock it off. Thead bans to follow if you don't desist.

Peter1469
06-22-2016, 05:07 AM
Declare war on the Islamic State and anyone who fights for them.

End the silly misconception that law enforcement is a proper response to enemy combatants. Terror suspects are legal military targets. If they are Americans and survive, turn them over to law enforcement. All others, take them out.