PDA

View Full Version : Senate Republicans Show some Spine......

MMC
06-21-2016, 10:44 AM
The 4 gun controls bills that were brought to the Senate over the Democrats feel good legislation, all failed to pass. The Repubs stood their ground and smack the taste out of BO Peep and the Demos mouths.

So much so.....that BO peeps Word man Decided to call the Senate Cowardly.

White House Blames the Senate of 'Cowardice' After Gun Control Bills Fail.....

On Monday night, the colleagues of Sens. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and Chris Murphy (D-CT) let them know what they thought of their gun control bills. All four of the anti-gun bills, rushed into a vote after last weekend's terror attack in Orlando, failed (http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/06/20/watch-senate-votes-on-progun-control-amendments-n2181252).

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest argued on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that the Republican rejection of the gun control legislation was shameful (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/21/wh-senate-gun-vote-shameful-display-cowardice/).

White House press secretary Josh Earnest on Tuesday called the U.S. Senate’s voting down gun-related measures Monday a “shameful display of cowardice” and lamented the lack of Republicans with the “courage” to stand up to the National Rifle Association.

It's pretty audacious of Earnest to call out the Senate after the Obama administration knowingly redacted (http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/06/20/loretta-lynch-we-scrubbed-the-orlando-killers-pledges-of-allegiance-to-terror-groups-in-911-transcript-n2180792) the Orlando 911 transcript to omit any mention of ISIS. Compound that decision with President Obama's failure to boldly define the enemy as radical Islamic terrorism, and you have a stunning (and more accurate) definition of cowardice.....snip~

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/06/21/white-house-blames-the-senate-of-cowardice-after-gun-control-bills-fail-n2181602

So now you know just how the Demos and leftness of lametards like to play. Remember to define the enemy. So when seeing a Democrat or a Lib don't hesitate to call them what they are.

Especially if BO peep gets within your listening distance. Then make sure that Mope knows he is a lil bitch and he will be treated accordingly and all appropro like.

exotix
06-21-2016, 11:28 AM
I'm sorry ... what message did you just send to terrorists, murderers and mass-murderers ?

Private Pickle
06-21-2016, 11:38 AM
I'm sorry ... what message did you just send to terrorists, murderers and mass-murderers ?

That their actions won't change who we are.

AeonPax
06-21-2016, 11:41 AM
`
`
It's not as if this wasn't expected. The obsequious sycophantic repubs once again show their servile devotion and adoration to the NRA.

MMC
06-21-2016, 11:50 AM

That the Repubs stand with the ACLU and Due Process.....that we wont give into them and change our way with the law. That we aren't like the sheep of the left and all touchy emotional feely nstuff.

MMC
06-21-2016, 11:53 AM
`
`
It's not as if this wasn't expected. The obsequious sycophantic repubs once again show their servile devotion and adoration to the NRA.

Nah, they showed they were still about the law. That funny thing called due process. That which the ACLU told BO peep about directly to his face.

Mac-7
06-21-2016, 12:02 PM

Obumers message to same:

come to America a kill as many Americans as you please

valley ranch
06-21-2016, 12:04 PM
There is a war going on between America and a sworn enemy. Aim you swill at them. you are living here, I'm guessing, in safety. Disarming America is working against your best interests as well as ours.

Where you are standing is a ignorant and traitorous line to choose in this, a time of war.

The NRA is Americans voice saying: Leave our Rights be!

Mister D
06-21-2016, 12:16 PM
`
`

More likely, many of these Senators are from states where "yea" would have been damaging to their careers.

MMC
06-21-2016, 12:32 PM
More likely, many of these Senators are from states where "yea" would have been damaging to their careers.

Not for Susan Collins the Moderate republican from Way way out there where she might as well as be part of the leftness.....now she wants to come up with a bi partisan bill. Trying to lead the way.

Private Pickle
06-21-2016, 12:34 PM
`
`

You spelled Constitution wrong.

AeonPax
06-21-2016, 12:38 PM
Nah, they showed they were still about the law. That funny thing called due process. That which the ACLU told BO peep about directly to his face.
`
Actually I'm not in an argumentative mood right now. I'm sitting outside on my laptop enjoying the beautiful weather. I don't agree with anyone from the right in regards to assault rifles and large clips/magazines but they aren't going to change and I'm not either. So I'll call it a draw and light up a blunt.

AeonPax
06-21-2016, 12:41 PM
`
You are correct.

MMC
06-21-2016, 12:42 PM
There is a war going on between America and a sworn enemy. Aim you swill at them. you are living here, I'm guessing, in safety. Disarming America is working against your best interests as well as ours.

Where you are standing is a ignorant and traitorous line to choose in this, a time of war.

The NRA is Americans voice saying: Leave our Rights be!

Maybe if we play them the Beatles they will understand ( I said Beatles with a British Accent kind of like cutting off the word short) Let it be Let it be.

Speaking words of wisdom.....Let it Be, Let it Beeeeee! :grin:

Cigar
06-21-2016, 12:43 PM
The only why this country will see movement on Gun Safety is if GOP Senators, their family members start getting affected by Gun Violence.

Truth Detector
06-21-2016, 12:44 PM
`
`

:biglaugh:

Private Pickle
06-21-2016, 12:50 PM
The only why this country will see movement on Gun Safety is if GOP Senators, their family members start getting affected by Gun Violence.

Right. Because we all know only liberals are affected by gun violence. Irony.

nathanbforrest45
06-21-2016, 12:53 PM
`
`

The Republicans show their devotion and adoration of the United States Constitution. I know you think its just a worthless piece of paper but they don't, and neither do intelligent people.

Truth Detector
06-21-2016, 12:54 PM

What; are they all going to move to that Liberul paradise Chicago? :biglaugh:

Another incredibly stupid statement the left makes; that this is about "gun safety". That is some damned funny bullschit if ever I had to wear hip waders for. :biglaugh:

nathanbforrest45
06-21-2016, 12:55 PM
`
Actually I'm not in an argumentative mood right now. I'm sitting outside on my laptop enjoying the beautiful weather. I don't agree with anyone from the right in regards to assault rifles and large clips/magazines but they aren't going to change and I'm not either. So I'll call it a draw and light up a blunt.

Nope, not an argumentative mood, just a snarky one.

MMC
06-21-2016, 01:09 PM
`

That's alright.....you're not a Hillary cult member, hardcore lefty, nor illiberal. You may pass. http://www.debatepolitics.com/images/smilies/2razz.gif ..... :wink:

hanger4
06-21-2016, 01:13 PM
`
`
You have no idea what those amendments entailed.

nathanbforrest45
06-21-2016, 01:28 PM

You had to pass them in order to know what was in them.

hanger4
06-21-2016, 01:36 PM
You had to pass them in order to know what was in them.

Actually not but I get the drive by. Most of those whining and complaining about the failure of the two Dem amendments have no idea what they entailed.

MMC
06-21-2016, 01:45 PM
Actually not but I get the drive by. Most of those whining and complaining about the failure of the two Dem amendments have no idea what they entailed.

:wink:

The dirty secret about the four Senate gun control bills....

In Orlando on Thursday, President Obama again called on Congress to do something about these mass public shootings. But the dirty secret about the four different bills that the Senate will vote on Monday is that everyone knows that none of them would have stopped the Orlando massacre. Indeed, none of the bills would have stopped any of the mass public shootings since at least 2000.

Everyone wants to do something to stop these attacks, but the one thing that we know does matter -- ending gun-free zones – are being completely ignored in the legislation. Since at least as far back as 1950, all but three (http://crimeresearch.org/2014/09/more-misleading-information-from-bloombergs-everytown-for-gun-safety-on-guns-analysis-of-recent-mass-shootings/) U.S. mass public shootings (with three or more fatalities) have occurred in places where citizens are not allowed to carry their own firearms. Time after time these killers explicitly pick targets where victims can’t defend themselves.....snip~

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/06/20/dirty-secret-about-four-senate-gun-control-bills.html

AeonPax
06-21-2016, 01:46 PM
The Republicans show their devotion and adoration of the United States Constitution. I know you think its just a worthless piece of paper but they don't, and neither do intelligent people.
`
So....you know what I think. Interesting. Are you related by chance to Charles Xavier?

AeonPax
06-21-2016, 01:47 PM
Nope, not an argumentative mood, just a snarky one.
`
Touche.

AeonPax
06-21-2016, 01:51 PM
`
Perhaps not, through to be honest, I didn't give it much thought at the time. That was a snarky statement.

hanger4
06-21-2016, 02:17 PM
`
Perhaps not, through to be honest, I didn't give it much thought at the time. That was a snarky statement.

Your snark was castigating Repubs while ignoring the Dem amendments attempting to gut due process rights.

Of course I'm assuming you believe 'due process' is a good thang.

Tahuyaman
06-21-2016, 07:24 PM

we sent the message that we aren't going to willingly disarm the population allowing them a helpless target rich environment.

donttread
06-21-2016, 07:26 PM
The 4 gun controls bills that were brought to the Senate over the Democrats feel good legislation, all failed to pass. The Repubs stood their ground and smack the taste out of BO Peep and the Demos mouths.

So much so.....that BO peeps Word man Decided to call the Senate Cowardly.

White House Blames the Senate of 'Cowardice' After Gun Control Bills Fail.....

On Monday night, the colleagues of Sens. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and Chris Murphy (D-CT) let them know what they thought of their gun control bills. All four of the anti-gun bills, rushed into a vote after last weekend's terror attack in Orlando, failed (http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/06/20/watch-senate-votes-on-progun-control-amendments-n2181252).

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest argued on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that the Republican rejection of the gun control legislation was shameful (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/21/wh-senate-gun-vote-shameful-display-cowardice/).

White House press secretary Josh Earnest on Tuesday called the U.S. Senate’s voting down gun-related measures Monday a “shameful display of cowardice” and lamented the lack of Republicans with the “courage” to stand up to the National Rifle Association.

It's pretty audacious of Earnest to call out the Senate after the Obama administration knowingly redacted (http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/06/20/loretta-lynch-we-scrubbed-the-orlando-killers-pledges-of-allegiance-to-terror-groups-in-911-transcript-n2180792) the Orlando 911 transcript to omit any mention of ISIS. Compound that decision with President Obama's failure to boldly define the enemy as radical Islamic terrorism, and you have a stunning (and more accurate) definition of cowardice.....snip~

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/06/21/white-house-blames-the-senate-of-cowardice-after-gun-control-bills-fail-n2181602

So now you know just how the Demos and leftness of lametards like to play. Remember to define the enemy. So when seeing a Democrat or a Lib don't hesitate to call them what they are.

Especially if BO peep gets within your listening distance. Then make sure that Mope knows he is a lil bitch and he will be treated accordingly and all appropro like.

Good on all those congress men and women who opposed these bills. In addition to violations of gun rights and due process does anyone think that a meaningful, effective bill could even be written , read and presented in a few days.

Tahuyaman
06-21-2016, 07:30 PM
Good on all those congress men and women who opposed these bills. In addition to violations of gun rights and due process does anyone think that a meaningful, effective bill could even be written , read and presented in a few days.

No it can't, but most elected officials view every tragedy as a political opportunity and are more concerned with looking like they care and want to solve the world's problems with more and more legislation.

To many, the peoblems we are confronting today are caused by a lack of legislation.